News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Irish Heather slams into Sophie Faye

• 31 Replies

Offline Sophiefaye

Re: Irish Heather slams into Sophie Faye
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2024, 07:14:17 AM »
Thank you all for posting and voting!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2024, 11:56:13 AM »
Thank you all for posting and voting!

I hope all you members are enjoying cheering and voting for whom you think will win!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2024, 02:19:43 AM »
I certainly did  :) ;) :P

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2024, 03:53:52 AM »
Ruin her Heather

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2024, 04:56:07 AM »
My friend Heather is going to beat Sophie hands down

Offline BustyFaithFights

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2024, 06:06:43 PM »
I voted for Heather to win this fight, but I think someone needs to kick her ass ;)

Offline Sophiefaye

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2024, 03:11:52 PM »
Thank you everyone for commenting on this poll, although Im not happy with the results it was fun and thats all that matters, the cyberfight is going on and will be posted by Rowdyoldman when its over soon!! Thank you all again!!

Offline KellyBBW

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2024, 03:55:53 AM »
So close and hot it will be good to see the battle when it is posted
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 03:56:58 AM by KellyBBW »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2024, 12:18:13 PM »
Well done Heather

Offline Kate69

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2024, 10:55:11 PM »
Wow was there a minimum breast size for this fight
I have looked on for a while and want some bitchy erotic action

Offline MeganFights

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2024, 01:42:26 AM »
Two such powerful women brings in the fans

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2024, 12:52:09 PM »
Here is the battle between Sophie Faye and Irish Heather.

sophie: After several weeks of chatting with Pat, and also trash talking back and forth and back and forth with this damn bitch Heather over her barely winning her last catfight, and me saying the only reason she won was due to her use of a brick to the head, well there were no rules, and it was a warehouse brawl, and she was allowed to use anything that was in that warehouse to win, and that indeed she did! Pat has graciously set up a fight between myself and this blonde bitch in that same warehouse under the same circumstances and rules NONE!! which is perfectly fine with me, most of my fights were street fights that had no rules anyways, so me being locked in this warehouse with this bitch till someone is left knocked the fuck out on the floor is exactly what I've been hoping for, she's been running her mouth and now it needs to be broken!

Pat sends me the address and time and also apologizes that he will be unable to provide transportation to the warehouse this time, seems some of his drivers got in trouble with the Law and haven't been released yet, which I texted back that I'm fine with that and I know the location and will be fine driving or getting my own way there! I check the time and find an old pair of white cotton high hip thong to wear as well as an old white ribbed cotton bra that I won't care if it gets destroyed, I slip on a pair of high tops grab my robe and slip it on,cinching it up around my waist so while I'm driving my JJ breasts are covered and my sexy tanned round ass is also! I plug in the address in my GPS and take off, it's only a 15 minute drive so after about 3 or maybe for songs I reached the warehouse and pull around back, I slip out of my jeep, stand straight up and stretch my arms backwards, and as I do, my breasts explode out of my robe as the sash comes undone from the force from my breasts, slip the robe off and toss it in my jeep and head to the old rusted door, I grip the metal handle with the palm of my hand as all of my fingers and thumb wrap tightly around it and yank it open, and I step inside, disappearing from the outside world.

I seem to be the first or only one here so I look around at the room, seems the broken wooden pallets are still there, the chains seem to still be there as well as several different size breaks, I decide to go and sit my sexy ass down ok what seems to be an old wicker patio sofa and wait for this cxnt to show up!

heather:  After a brutal and bloody warehouse brawl with that bitch Eva that ended in me finally knocking that blonde haired bitch out, and as usual Pat has always taken care of me and things afterwards, this time he has posted the entire video of the fight on fcf so the members can enjoy, and see how brutal and vicious it really was, and as the weeks of recovery have gone by, I've seen the posts and comments on the video of what the members thought, and this one blonde bitch Sophie has definitely rubbed me the wrong way, to the point that I have an instant hate for this bitch. The two of us have now engaged in trash talking to heated trash talking to wanting to rip each other apart, and of course Pat is the man to set it up! This bitch Sophie and I have turned our trash talking into a real female primal hate for each other, and as my phone rings and I answer and hear Pats voice, we have small talk for a brief moment before he tells me its all set up, he says that I know the warehouse and that's where it will be and he's sent me the address in case I didn't remember and what time to be there, after we hang up I quickly pick my outfit out, and get dresses, it's a natural colored bra top with matching hip high thong bottoms, I slip my top on, which barely covers my huge breasts as I think to myself, they must have grown since last time I wore this, and then I slip my sexy thighs into the holes for the thong and slide it up and between both my sexy ass cheeks, Pat had told me that his drivers weren't able to come and get me during our conversation, so when I see the time I quickly slip on a pair of boots and my ankle high biker boots and rush out the door and into my truck, it's about a 25 minute drive so I speed off as quickly as I can and as I round the corner to the back of the building, I see this fucking Jeep, and I know its not Pat, so as I hit my breaks and throw my truck into park and shut it off, I reach under my seat and grab my knife and tire iron, I slide to the edge and bounce my sexy ass and huge boobs out, as I strut over to the Jeep, I slam my knife blade in not one, but all four of this bitches tires and then with the tip of my knife, I scratch the outline of a hand with the middle finger sticking up on this bitches driver side door, then toss my knife into the bed of my truck, and as I smile very wickedly, I climb up onto the hood of the Jeep and smash the windshield with my tire iron before stabbing the tire iron halfway in and halfway sticking out of the windshield, and as I hop down off the hood of her jeep, my boobs almost bounce out of my bra, as I smile and take a selfie and send it to Pat, then spinning around and proudly walking to the warehouse door, and grabbing the handle and jerking it open as hard as i can! Yt

sophie: Pat and I are chatting and having a nice conversation about a little of everything, and of course about his interest and pleasure of women catfighting, I take a nice deep breath as I have noticed that his eyes can't stop dropping down to my deep cleavage and full breasts heaving in and out with each of my breaths, I smile and say "do you like what you see?" and before he has the chance to respond, both of our heads jerk towards the door outside as we both hear a loud crashing of glass, and I quickly jump up, my breasts swing upward and then down as I get worried about my Jeep outside and I quickly run towards the door, and just as I'm about to shove the door open, its swung wide open as that bitch is standing there, and without any hesitation at all, I quickly draw back my right fist and send it slamming hard straight into your face before you can even let go of the door, my fist slams hard sending your head rocking backwards and as it does, I rush at you with both my hands swinging straight for both sides of your hair and slamming my big full breasts smash hard into yours as your body stumbles backwards and your back slams into the side passenger door of my Jeep with a loud crash, with my body following mashing into yours as my hands jerk your head hard backwards slamming it hard into the window of my Jeep!

"The fight is on, but it also needs to make its way into the warehouse ladies!" Pat yells out, as I hear a grunt come out of your mouth as I continue to mash my big breasts into yours and drive my right knee upward hard into your belly with a loud thud, and then another loud thud as I scream out when I see what you have done to my Jeep "YOUR GOING TO FUCKING PAY WITH YOUR SKIN AND BLOOD BITCH!" yt

heather: "Uuughhh!" Didn't realize that you would be rushing out the door that I just whipped open as right fist slams straight into my mouth snapping my head back as I can already feel the right side of my lips swelling and before I know what's going on, you have your hands snatched deep into my hair and are already yanking my head backwards as my back slams hard into the jeep door "Mmmmphh!" and as I hear Pats words I'm sending my balled up left fist crashing into the right side of your ribs as I wince when your knee slams upward into my belly once, and I draw back my left fist and slam it again into your ribs hard and as I wince again as your knee slams into my belly again, only this time as its up in the air, I swing my right arm down and quickly grab your thigh with my right hand and claws, digging in deep and bounce off the side of your jeep as I drive my huge breasts into yours as I have your leg up in the air and your off balance as you go stumbling backwards and crashing towards the ground still hanging onto my hair as my claws still have a deep hold onto your thigh as my body and heavy breasts come crashing down on top of yours "Ill LEAVE YOU IN WORSE SHAPE THAN YOUR JEEP BITCH WHEN THIS IS OVER!!" YT

sophie: "No cxnt I'm going to drag you behind my Jeep with my tow rope like the broke down Biiiiiiiiiiitchhhh you are!!" as I land hard on my back, and your phat tits come crashing down hard on top of me, wasting no time to get your phat ass off of me, I slam my high tops down onto the ground and thrust my hips upward like I'm fucking a thick hard cock and with both my hands still buried in your blonde nasty hair I jerk your head hard right then left and begin to roll you off of me and onto your back "my turn bitch!!" as I fold both my legs and strong thighs up along each side of your waist and arch my back, my big breasts still mashing down on your mushroomed out breasts and I begin to jerk your head up off the ground and slam it back down onto the ground over and over and over again!! Yt

heather: The two of us screaming and yelling at each other as my scalp is on fire from this bitch yanking my hair from both sides as I get jerked over and onto my back "FUCK YOU cxnt, ILL FINISH DESTROYING THAT JEEP AFTER IM DONE BEATING YOUR FUCKING ASS!!" as I feel the gravel digging into the back of my head as you yank it up and slam it down "UGH!" and as I ball my right fist up and time it just right, when you slam my head again "UGH" I swing my left hand up and snatch your long blonde hair thats been flying around and slam my right fist hard hooking it into the side of your face over and over again!! "FUCK YOU BITCH, ILL BE DRAGGING YOUR ASS INTO THAT WAREHOUSE AS PAT WATCHES!!"  yt

sophie: Getting ready to slam this bitches head down onto the gravel parking lot again when Arggh I feel her snatch hold of my hair with her left hand and then my head goes slamming to the side when her right fist comes crashing into my cheek Arggh "YOU FUCKING cxnt!!" I rip my right hand and some strands of your blonde hair out of your head and without even waiting make my right into a fist and send it slamming hard straight into your mouth BAM BAM as I continue to mash my heavy breasts down onto of yours as I continue to keep my legs bent and my thighs tight against your waist!!  Yt

heather: My mouth takes not one but two hard straight jabs that send my mouth busting open as I feel the blood rolling out my left side "FUCK YOU BITCH!" as I spit blood and saliva as I send my own right fist that hooks again and slams into the side of your face "THUD!" but this time as my right slams into your face, I buck my hips upward and slam my boots down onto the gravel ground rolling you up and off to the side of me as we both now are on our sides each with a handful of hair, and each of us sending right fists slamming into each other's faces "THUD!" as another one of my rights comes hooking and slams hard into your face!! Yt

sophie: You scream up at me and the spit and blood just spray towards me as I begin to send another right fist towards your big fat mouth, but before I get that chance, your right hook slams into my head and then I am bucked up off of you and onto my side as we both begin to scream more and more and neither of us letting go of each other's hair while laying on our sides sending right fists slamming into each other as we both yank and jerk each other hair and heads upward, as I jerk your head back and you jerk my head back and we now have managed and struggled up to our asses and as we both grind our asses into the gravel parking lot, my right fist slams hard into the side of your cheek as my left hand holds tightly onto your hair so your head is unable to jerk free, both of us leaning into each other, my massive breasts smashing into your massive breasts as we both yank each other up to our knees "FUCK YOU cxnt, IS THAT THE BEST YOU HAVE?"  YT

heather: The gravel digging into my sexy round ass cheeks as Im sure that its doing the same to your ass cheeks also, as neither of us are releasing the nasty tight death grip we both have on each other's hair with our left hands, fingers tangled and entwined in each other's long blonde locks as my cheek gets slammed by your right, my head unable to jerk or snap to the side but that doesn't stop the blood and spit that flies from my mouth, as I send my own right fist that not only slams once, but twice straight into your mouth "THUD, THUD!" as it's your turn now to feel and taste your own blood as your mouth busts open from my two hard straight jabs while not allowing your head to snap backwards as we both now leaning into each other, driving our legs and shoes into the gravel as we drive and lean into each other so hard that we drive ourselves up to our feet, still hanging onto each other's hair and never stopping our right fists from slamming into each other's faces!! Yt

sophie: "Fuck you cxnt!!" I growl through gritted bloody lips and teeth, as I jerk your head hard to the side, and slam my right fist hard against your cheek "BAM!!" as I continue to mash my heavy breasts into yours only this time, my high tops and strong thighs dig into the gravel and drive you backwards slamming your back hard against the metal warehouse door "CLANG!!" as I feel the breath from your mouth as you grunt out and moan as I continue mashing my heavy breasts harder and harder into yours as I swing my right fist down and slam it hard into your ribs and side with a loud "THUD!" and then draw and swing my right back and around I send it upward as quickly as I can slamming it again into the side of your face and cheek as I keep your head under control but the tight grip that I have my fingers twisted around in your hair!! Yt

heather: The metal door echoes loudly and bounces as my back slams hard against it "Ugh!" my full huge breasts are mushrooming out of the sides and top of my tiny bra as I feel your right fist slam hard against my ribs a side breast meat, I twist my fingers tight and yank your head back as I use the metal door and drive my right boot bottom hard into it bouncing my ass and ramming my breasts hard back into yours as my cheek takes another hard right hook as I grunt out and drive you backwards now as I send my own right fist swinging up high as you stumble backwards and almost at the same time my right fist slam into your left eye as your back crashes hard into the side of your jeep and I follow through mashing my heavy sweaty huge breasts into yours as your head tries to jerk but the tight grasp I have on your hair won't allow it and I draw back my right fist and swing it again slamming it into the side of your mouth as your spit and blood fly I scream out "BLEEEEED FOR ME BITCH!! YT

sophie: My back slams and arches as it hits the hot metal of my Jeep, as your breasts slam and mash hard into mine as the dust from the gravel kicks up more and more, your fist slams hard right into my eye causing some blurriness before I hear you scream at me and your fist slams again into my mouth sending blood and spit all over my chin "Mmph!" I yank hard on your hair to the side and back giving your mouth and chin complete exposure for my right fist to come crashing down hard onto your mouth "YEAH BITCH, ILL BLEED, BUT NOT FOR YOU, YOU WILL BE BLEEDING BECAUSE OF ME THOUGH!!" as I draw back my right fist and arm only this time as I send my fist swinging hard around at your face, I fold my arm quickly and bring my fist in so that its my elbow that goes crashing hard into your cheek with a loud "CRACKING!" sound, as I bounce my round full ass off the side of my Jeep door driving me off and you backwards! Yt

July 16 12:17 PM heather: As we continue to exchange rights fists to each other face and bodies and also taking vicious turns of slamming each other's back into the metal door and your damn piece of shit jeep while ramming and mashing our pairs of heavy huge breasts into each other, and as the blood flies from my mouth and I grunt out in pain, there's no time as I draw my right fist back and send it slamming not once, but twice hard into your ribs on your left side as I hear the air expel from your bloody mouth and lips and then, my legs buckle, and I drop hard down hard onto my knees as my left hand yanks but also rips out of your hair as my eyes tear up and go blurry and I try to think, what they hell just happened, and then as something wet rolls from my eyebrow down my cheek, I realize that it wasn't your fist that hit me, it was your elbow that slammed into me and feels like it busted my eyebrow open and has dropped me to my knees!!  Yt

sophie: I scream out in pain as I feel some of my hair ripped from my scalp, but my elbow that smashed into your face had the exact affect that I wanted it to, as you drop down to your knees my heavy breasts no longer being smashed by yours and my back is free from being pressed against my Jeep, I waste no time and instantly slam my knee up hard crashing it against your mouth and chin with a loud "CRACK!" which immediately sends you crumbling backwards onto your back on the hard gravel parking lot, and as you do, I strut around you and with both my hands stretched out, I snatch hold of your hair twisting it and dragging you across the gravel by your hair towards the metal warehouse door, and as you scream out but still slightly dazed I can feel kicking your legs, and resisting and when we reach the door, I quickly rip out my right hand from your hair and grab the handle whipping the door open and scream out "COME ON BITCH, WE NEED TO GET INSIDE SO THIS BRAWL CAN START!!" my arm tightens up as my heavy breasts are hanging down while dragging you, as you begin to resist more and more, and as you do I stop dragging you while you're halfway in and halfway out of the door, and send a nasty right kick towards your head!  Yt

July 17 11:38 AM heather: My scalp is on fire, as Im still dazed slightly from your elbow that has I think slightly busted my cheek open because Im feeling something rolling down the side of my face, but I have NO time to be concerned about that when this bitch is dragging me across the stone parking lot by my hair, my legs are kicking now and Im trying to get my hands underneath me to get myself up, but Im unable to as this bitch continues to drag me and as we get to the warehouse door, I feel the one side of my scalp get some relief when your right hand grabs the warehouse door and whips it open, and at the brief minute Im able to get my hands down onto the parking lot and push myself up just before right leg kicks out at my head, and as I get up onto my knees, I lunge at you driving my shoulder hard into your belly as I slam your back hard against the open metal warehouse door "DID YOU THINK THIS WAS OVER cxnt?" as the metal door rattles against the wall of the warehouse as I feel your left hand release my hair when your back slams hard against the open bouncing door!!! Yt

July 17 1:27 PM sophie: "Mmmmmphhhh!" "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" as your shoulder slams into my gut driving and slamming my back hard into the warehouse door, as both my arms fly up and backwards from the force, and as the my body bounces off the door and the door bounces off the warehouse wall, it sends my body bouncing hard back into your shoulder that's still in my gut as I swing both my arms down slamming and slapping my palms down hard onto your back "SLAPPP!!" before I dig my nails into your flesh and rake them all up your back as I grab the fabric from your bra/tank and rip it upward towards your head as your ass gets driven hard into the open warehouse doorjamb!! Yt

heather: "YOU FUCKKKKKKING BITCH!!" I scream out as your nails dig deep into my back as I feel the burning running up while you rake them and my bra up as my huge breasts easily explode out from the top that is now partially on me, and my sexy round ass slams hard into the doorway before I wrap my arms around you and stab all of my nails into the small of your back with both sets of my nails and slamming my right boot onto the doorway and ramming my shoulder back into your gut as I drive off the doorway and ram you into the open door into the warehouse raking all of my claws along your lower back from middle to your sides before quickly jerking my body and heavy breasts upright slamming them hard into the underneath of your heavy breasts.  Yt

sophie: My back arches wildly as I scream out in pain as your nails do the same to me as mine have done to yours "YOU FUCKING WHORE!!" and before I know it, my own heavy full breasts are slammed heavily straight up into my face as your nails finish raking out of my back as I stumble a little backwards and for the first time since this brawl started, we are separated from each other and inside the dimly lit warehouse as I glare at you, blood rolling done my lip and chin as we square up with each other and draw our fists up "that's right bitch now let's see which of us finishes the other off!!" and before I even finish my words, I flick a straight hard right jab into your mouth that busts your lip open even more and then follow it with an even harder left hook that slams hard into the side of your face snapping your head to the side as my heavy huge boobs jiggle and swing! Yt

heather: Standing face to face and both of our huge massive breasts heaving in and out as we glare at each other "ITS JUST YOU AND ME IN THIS WAREHOUSE WHORE, WITH PAT AS WITNESS!!" blood running down my own lip and also blood running down my cheek from my eyelid that this bitch has busted open, your straight right jab snaps my head backwards as blood explodes from my lip as I send my left fist jabbing straight into your right eye as your head snaps back and as your left hook slams hard into the side of my face that snaps my head to the side and almost at the same time my left fist comes swinging upward smashing into your chin snapping your head upward and back as we both stagger slightly back and my own massive breasts swing and slam into each other from the force and m 

sophie: Trading two punch combinations that only sends more blood from each of our lips, and our already reddened and bruised faces snapping hard in directions from the force of each blow, I flutter my eyes but mostly my right eye that your jab has slammed into, but as my head snaps upward and we both stagger back a step from each other, its only a split second before we both step with heavy breathing breasts back into each other as I send my right fist jabbing with perfect connection to your already busted open eyelid as my fist connects hard and the blood from your eyelid spits out and rolls down over your eye, left fist comes swinging wildly around into a hook that slams hard into the right side of your ribs with a loud thud that hits hard on the side of your ribs just outside of your heavy breasts and perfectly slamming into the small unmeaty section of your ribs. Yt

heather: Your right slams into my eyebrow as the blood bursts and starts rolling more down, now into my eye and cheek, as my head snaps back and my heavy breasts bounce up and down, but I'm not going to let this cxnt beat me as I send my own left fist hooking and slam it hard into your right cheek, landing exactly on the same spot as before with a loud "CRUNCH!" as your head snaps and I hear a grunt that comes out of your bloody mouth, but as my blood continues to roll down into my eye, my body twists at my left side as my huge breasts slam again into each other from your hard rib shot that makes me wince out in pain but I follow my left hook with another hard swinging from my waist uppercut that slams hard into your chin again also with aloud "CRUNCH!" as exhaustion begins to make us both fatigued. yt

sophie: Another vicious round of combination punches between this bitch and I as your left fist slams hard into my right cheek which has now begun to swell up and is causing my eye to close up as my head snaps one way then snaps up and backwards as my full big breasts swing upward again bouncing up into my own chin as blood splatters from my busted lip and rolls down onto my breasts, with my one good eye I glare out at you as you have blood rolling down into your eye and onto your cheek as we both stagger left to right and then back a bit "LETS FINISH THIS BITCH!!" as I rush forward slamming my big full breasts into yours driving you backwards from the full momentum and force of my body, and as your body bounces back slightly, I quickly send a hard left jab into your mouth, my thighs tighten and hips thrust forward to get the full force, followed by a nasty right hook that connects again to your eyebrow, as my big breasts are getting their own workout as they swing left to right, followed by another straight left jab to your mouth again! Yt

heather: "Hard to fucking see isn't it cxnt!!" as the blood just continues to flow from my mouth, and eyebrow, as it keeps running into my eye and its really beginning to make it very hard to see as your jab snaps my head, and sends my massive breasts bouncing back and forth as I scream back out at you "YEAH BITCH, LETS FINISH THIS BITCH!" as I send another vicious left hook that finds the same spot that I've been aiming at as my left fist crashes hard into your already swollen, reddened cheek that I've made sure has closed up on your left eye as my massive breasts have now shifted from bouncing to swinging and my hips and ass are now swaying as I send my right fist crashing straight into your fucking big bloody mouth "BAM!" as your head snaps backwards and your blood spits out from your lips from my right fist, and as right hooks sends my head snapping to the side hard and my shoulders twist and my breasts slam to the left as my arms swing around to my left side, I quickly smack my left and right hands together, mashing my massive breasts together and as I clasp my fingers from my left hand and right hand into a double fist, I quickly twist my shoulders back around and my massive breasts swing also back around as both my hands are clasped together tightly coming swinging around viciously with all my strength and crash hard into the side of your cheek again and temple as my body twists viciously and my massive breasts swing and mash into each other hard!  Yt

sophie: Both of us staggering around back and forth towards each other as we continue to send hard vicious punches at each other, busting each other's lips open as blood spits and splatters all over, and as my cheek has completely swollen to the point that I can't see out of my eye, and as my vision has been completely shut off, I didn't even see your clamped hands that have come around from your side swinging like two connected hammers that crashes hard against that same swollen cheek that has shut my eye, with aloud and vicious "Crack!" My whole body shakes and staggers as I crumble and fall first down onto my knees, my big breasts bouncing hard before I crumble backwards down onto my back as my big breasts hang off to the side and my body is numb and limp!  Yt

heather: My momentum, speed and force of both my linked fists have slammed hard across your cheek and temple but as my body has twisted and my breasts have swung and smashed into each other as well as my legs crossing and twisting, I have twisted so much that I've caused my own body to stumble and trip all the way down to the warehouse floor with a loud crash next to your body "Mmmph!!" My huge breasts bouncing on the dirty warehouse floor as I see your body also crashing down next to mine, and I quickly crawl on top of your body and breathing heavily, my breasts mashing into yours as I draw both my leg bent up on each side of your waist as I straddle you, blood dripping for my lip and my eye as I begin to swing lefts and rights and lefts and rights across the left side of your face and right side of your face, over and over and over again, as your head snaps left, then snaps right, then snaps left, and the snaps right again as blood splatters from your lip and mouth each time as your limp body just lays there until I crumble off to the side, heaving deep busty breaths from exhaustion!! Yt

Offline TanyaG

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2024, 05:04:28 PM »
Heather is formidable

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2024, 05:44:27 PM »
I voted for Heather to win this fight, but I think someone needs to kick her ass ;)

Heathers time is coming, in due time!!

Oh my time is coming?? Oh really??

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2024, 05:45:13 PM »
What a great and brutal fight, seems someone has ladyluck on her side, last fight was a brick, this fight was a doubled handed backhand, is it luck or actual fighting skill???

Its fighting skill!!