News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Tough Girls, Women Entangled and The Interview

• 5 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
The Tough Girls, Women Entangled and The Interview
« on: July 10, 2024, 11:08:09 PM »
The Tough Girls

Chapter 1: Domino

Domino was fuming that morning as she stood on the porch of her sister’s house.

It was a hot day and Domino had just finished gym.

There were dark patches under the armpits of her white vest. Domino was sweating profusely.

Her denim shorts looked new, but under the shorts, her sweaty pantie clung to her groin and Domino’s cxnt itched a little.

Domino was going to help her sister Kate and brother-in-law Nathan move houses that day. She had taken the bus to the Juniper Hill suburb after she had finished the gym.

Domino’s sister had promised that someone else would be here to help her move the things out of the house.

That someone was Nathan’s sister.

Domino was irritated because she did not want some weak girl who would be a burden to help her out.

Domino would have to do most of the lifting and moving of household things if the girl who was supposed to help her was not physically strong enough for the job that was at hand.

Domino hated weak feminine girly girls.

Domino was a tall strapping girl. She was 6 foot tall and weighed 189 pounds – most of it muscle.

Domino went to the gym six days a week.

She could do twenty squats with 100 kilos of weight on her shoulders.

Her quads burst out of her denim shorts and as she fidgeted around, it was impossible to ignore her splendid curvaceous calves. 

Her tight sweaty white vest was plastered against her ample boobs.

The boobs heaved as Domino walked up and down the front porch of her sister’s house.

Domino had big shoulders. She could press 90lb easily without a spotter.

Domino exuded an aura of easy menace as she paced around the front porch.

She looked like a woman who could fuck you up. It was not easy to gain this aura. It came from turning up at the gym when you did not want to.

Her prominent nose was as sharp as an eagle’s.

Her blonde hair was thick, tied into a little ponytail, signaling health and vitality.

Domino’s face was adorned with impatience. Domino expected only the best from other women.

Domino was ready for action.

She was waiting for the girl who would help her move all the stuff out of the house.

The girl was supposed to be here by 10:30 am. It was 10:54 now, according to Domino’s watch.

The girl was late.

Domino was not someone who tolerated lateness and indiscipline.

Chapter 2: Bambino

Bambino had started from her gym on time. Bambino was a disciplined girl. She always turned up on time. Bambino was reliable.

She had promised to reach her brother’s house at 10:30 am. She was going to help her brother Nathan and his wife Kate move houses.

It was not Bambino’s fault that the bus that was taking her to the Juniper Hill suburb had broken down midway.

Bambino had waited around for five minutes before she realized that the broken-down bus was not going to get repaired in a hurry.

Bambino calculated that she would have to walk for a good forty minutes before she reached her destination.

But Bambino was a fit woman. She began to jog after giving up on the bus.

Bambino’s large breasts shook like a couple of large melons as she jogged.

Her breasts were the jewels of Bambino’s physique. But she had other pearls as well.

Bambino’s squads and calves gained definition as she jogged across the footpath.

Her shapely leg muscles could have been sculpted by an artisan.

Bambino ran with grace, like a beautiful animal.

Bambino’s thick brunette hair was set perfectly and hardly flinched as she sprinted.

Her face was a picture of determination. It was a serious face. Not the face of a giggly girl.

It was the face of a girl who wanted it real bad.

There were large wet patches under the armpits of her white gym vest.

Bambino was not a girl who cared about appearances.

She didn’t care if she was sweating like a pig when she reached her brother’s home.

There would be another girl over there. 

Kate’s sister.

The two of them were supposed to move all the stuff out of the house until a truck arrived.

Bambino had never met this girl before.

Bambino hoped the girl, who was Kate’s sister was not some skinny pussy.

Of late, Bambino had developed a silent derision towards girls who were not physically adept.

Bambino saw a sign on the sidewalk that said Juniper Hill.

Bambino was close to her destination. She had visited her brother’s house only once but remembered it.

She saw the pretty white brick house in the distance.

Bambino saw a tall sturdy girl pacing around on the house’s porch.

The girl looked angry and impatient.

Bambino increased the pace of her sprinting when she saw the tall girl.

Chapter 3: The Handshake

Domino spotted the sprinting girl.

Her body stiffened and she became alert like an animal in the jungle. Her hands folded up in fists. Her teeth clenched.

The sprinting girl was coming in her direction.

Domino knew right then that this was the girl who would help her move all the stuff out of the house.

As the girl came closer, Domino’s eyes were drawn to her juggling breasts.

Why hadn’t the girl taken a bus? She was nearly thirty minutes late.

The girl stopped sprinting and walked quickly to where Domino stood.

The girl was all sweaty and Domino could see the girl’s nipples poking out of her white vest. What the hell? The girl had been jogging out in the open without wearing her damn brassiere.

Domino felt a hint of admiration for the girl. But she wasn’t about to show it.

The girl wasn’t really panting or anything. She seemed to be in peak shape.

“Bambino”, said the girl raising her hand towards Domino.

No hi! Or Hiya! Or Helooooo! None of that normie shit, thought Domino.

Bambino’s face wore a slightly tough smile. Pleasant but firm.

Domino raised her hand and she and Bambino shook hands. Bambino’s hand palm was drenched with sweat.

Domino clasped Bambino’s hand in an iron grip. Bambino clasped back with an iron grip that equaled Domino’s in intensity.

“Domino”, said Domino and really clutched Bambino’s hand with all her strength.

Domino and Bambino shook each other’s hands with a ferocious intensity. They did not let go of each other’s hands for a good ten seconds.

They were seizing each other up. Showing their strength to the other woman.

Their eyes locked together and neither woman looked away.

“You are late”, said Domino, still holding onto Bambino’s hands.

“The damn bus broke down. I hope you have not been waiting for too long”, said Bambino. She also held onto Domino’s hand.

Bambino’s tone was polite and mildly apologetic. But she wasn’t exactly kissing Domino’s ass because she was late.

Neither woman was particularly eager to let go of the other woman’s hand.

Domino glanced briefly at Bambino’s shoulders and arms. This was a girl who worked out and took care of herself.

“I have been waiting for thirty minutes in this hot weather”, said Domino firmly. Domino thought Bambino sounded genuine. Also, Bambino had sprinted here which showed her eagerness to turn up for the job at hand.

“That sucks! Let’s get this stuff done quickly then”, said Bambino enthusiastically. Her face was drenched with sweat. Domino thought Bambino looked sexy in her white braless vest, showing off her nipples and her denim shorts.

They let go of each other’s hand. Domino’s eyes fell down to Bambino’s nipples again. They were red and were piercing through the sweat drenched white vest.

“Sure. We are supposed to move all the stuff out of the house onto this porch and then call the guy with the van who will take us and the stuff to the new house”, said Domino seriously.

“Great”, said Bambino.

Domino figured Bambino was almost the same height as she was. Maybe a few inches shorter. But Bambino was one powerfully built girl, thought Domino as she admired her shoulders and arms.

The two sweaty and muscular girls walked side by side into the house.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Re: The Tough Girls, Women Entangled and The Interview
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2024, 11:13:22 PM »
Women Entangled

Chapter 1

“We are both in love with the same man. That is the fucking truth”, Alison burst out into Madison’s face.

“Well, so it’s finally out in the open then”, said Madison.

They were both sipping hot cups of black coffee as they faced each other in the small kitchen that looked onto the green grassy backyard.

It was raining outside, and a cool breeze blew against the two women who were hot with sexual jealousy and a sense of competition.

“Are you willing to admit that you moved in on Adam?”, asked Alison, in a tense voice.

“Moved in on him? Are you kidding me? I dated him first. You knew I was into him. But you still flirted with him and slept with him when I went home for the holidays”, said Madison passionately.

“That is true. You dated him first. But you know how lonely I get when you’re not around, Maddie. Adam came around to drop off your book and I invited him in”, said Alison, in a longing voice.

Madison felt sorry for herself. She felt sorry for Alison too. Here they were, two single women in their late thirties, best friends, but now in love with the same man.

Alison’s feelings were not too different from Madison’s. She and Madison were PhD students without any real future prospects. Both women had dark circles around their eyes. Their faces looked tired from the relentless studying.

They had been sharing an apartment for five years now. They had no other friends or family close by, except each other. And here they were, arguing over a man.

Adam Hooch  was a well-known academic and though both Alison and Madison hated to admit it, having him as a boyfriend or even husband (they weren’t getting any younger) would be useful for their careers. 

It wasn’t even their careers. The truth was that both Alison and Madison were broke. Their university grants had been cancelled and they were working on their dissertation by themselves.

Both women needed a man.

A man to put food on the table.

A man to buy them expensive and luxurious things.

A man to keep their engorged middle-aged frustrated itchy pussies satisfied.

Adam Hooch was good in bed. He also had a safe job as a budding academic and public intellectual and lived in a good part of town.

Which is why both Alison and Madison coveted him.

“So, what are we going to do about this situation, Maddie?”, asked Alison in a somewhat weak voice.

Once again, Madison felt bad for her best friend and for herself.

The truth was that there wasn’t much to choose between them. Both Alison and Madison were pretty, had nice tits, they had taken care of their bodies and could hold their own at parties.

Both women were perfect sexual mates for Adam Hooch.

“What are we going to do about this situation, Allie? I’ll tell you what we’re going to do about this situation. You back off. Adam belongs to me”, said Madison, haughtily.

“Oh! No need to get aggressive, Maddie! We have both been in bed with Adam. Both of us have mounted his cock. And his dick has been inside both our pussies. So enough with this back off shit”, said Alison, equally haughtily.

The two women eyed each other with real jealousy and hatred then.

Both women hated to admit it. But they had developed a fondness for each other over the years.

Neither woman had anybody else to turn to. Adam Hooch was like their last chance. Alas, both of them wanted Adam Hooch.

“You got some nerve, Allie! I am your best friend. And you fucked my boyfriend”, said Madison, almost shouting.

Madison felt the blood surge into her nipples. She was actually getting aroused by this intense argument she was having with Alison, her best friend, over the man they both wanted.

Alison slammed her coffee cup loudly onto the kitchen table.

Even Alison felt her nipples getting hard from this argument with her best friend.

“Maddie, I cannot let you talk to me like that. I think Adam really loves me”, said Alison.

“Oh yeah? How many times have you fucked him now?”, asked Madison.

“Five times, Maddie”, said Alison, casually. 

Something snapped in Madison. She felt like she was going to cry.

“You slut! That’s my fucking boyfriend you’re talking about. The man who is going to father my children in the future. You just jumped into bed with him”, said Madison, bursting into tears.

“Father your children? How do you know Maddie? What if he wants to father MY children?”, said Alison. Alison also burst into tears.

Both women felt like they were little girls during play hour fighting over some toy.

Madison took a step towards Alison and grabbed her shirt.

Alison was surprised by Madison’s aggression. What was going on here? They were a couple of PhD students acting like two drunk skanky bitches fighting over a man.

A moment later, Alison also grabbed Madison’s shirt.

The women began to pull at each other’s shirts.

They screamed and cursed as they pulled at each other’s shirts. 

“Fuck you, Alison.”

“Fuck you, Madison.”

Their hands moved from their shirts and into each other’s hair.

The two academic PhD ladies were now trying to tear each other’s hair out over the man they both coveted.

But deep in their hearts neither woman was particularly violent nor did not want their relationship to end like this.

“What are you doing Maddie?”, asked Alison.

“What are you doing, Allie?”, asked Maddie.

The utterance of each other’s names seemed to calm both women down. They slapped their hands off each other’s hair and took a step back from each other. 

Their faces were pink with anger and jealousy.

Their eyes were wet with the crying.

Their nipples were erect with lust and longing.

Chapter 2

“I’m moving out of here”, said Madison.

“And go where?”, asked Alison.

Both women had calmed down a bit. But they were still seething with rage and hatred inside them.

“I don’t know. Somewhere. Why the fuck do you care?”, asked Madison.

“Of course I care, Maddie. You’re my best friend. My last best friend. I’m never gonna have another friend like you Maddie. We’ve been together for six years now. We just need to talk and sort this out”, said Alison, placing a placatory hand on Madison’s shoulder.

Madison slapped Alison’s hand off her shoulder. But Madison had started to melt. Alison could sense it. They knew each other inside out. They had been together for so long.

They were like two boxers who had fought each other so many times that they knew each other’s strengths and weaknesses.

“Where are you going to go, Maddie? The rents are fucking sky high. You cannot afford to live alone in this fucking economy. We both are tangled up together here. We need to talk and sort this out”, said Alison, almost pleading.

Alison sounded genuine.

Madison melted a little more. She knew Alison was right. She couldn’t afford to live alone. They were tangled up together all right.

They dad to share an apartment. They had to share the rent. And they were fighting over a man.

“I have a solution”, said Alison, quietly.

Alison took Madison’s hand in hers and entwined fingers. A moment later, Madison returned the twining of fingers. Their fingers were tightly entwined now. Both women felt goosebumps rise across their bodies.

Their yes met. They were sexually aroused now. Neither woman could deny it.

“I think you and me, we should share Adam, Maddie”, said Alison.

“What?”, asked Madison. She sounded scandalized. But it had been at the back of her mind.

“Yes. You know exactly what I mean, Maddie. Both of us become girlfriends or wives to Adam. I am talking about a throuple, Maddie”, said Alison.

Alison brought her free hand towards Madison’s free hand and now the two women entwined both their hands together.

They were facing each other, their fingers tightly interlocked, bodies inches apart.

The rain had gotten heavier.

“You heard me, Maddie. It’s not a bad idea either. You and me as Adam’s girlfriends. We take turns going to bed with him on alternate days. What do you think?”, asked Alison.

There was a tinge of excitement in Alison’s hurt voice.

Their fingers entwined more intensely.

“I don’t know about that, Allie”, said Madison. The truth was that Madison already thought it was a pretty good idea. There was no other way out of this love triangle.

Though they dared not admit it to each other, neither woman wanted to let go of each other.

Their years together, living in the same house and working on their dreary PhD dissertations had glued the two women together.

Now they were glued together at a more primitive level because they longed to share a man.

Longed for his penis to penetrate both their pussies.

They both longed to share a man’s penis.

Alison and Madison were hopelessly entangled.

Chapter 3

Their fingers were still tightly and intensely interlocked.

Alison wanted her and Madison to kiss each other right then and there.

“I don’t think it’s a bad idea, Allie”, said Madison.

Alison did not speak for a moment. She just looked into Madison’s eyes.

Both women gulped.

Their pent-up sexual feelings were bursting out like a dam that had been opened after years.

“I am glad you agree”, said Alison.

“But what if we become jealous of each other?”, asked Madison suddenly.

“Sexual jealousy will be ever present in a throuple, Maddie. Nothing we can do about it. But don’t you think it makes it all the more spicier?”, asked Alison.

“Spicier?”, asked Madison.

“You know what I’m talking about Maddie. The fact that the two of us are sharing Adam. Don’t you think it ties us together in more ways than one? It makes the throuple spicier”, asked Alison.

Alison took a step towards Madison.

Their bodies were inches apart now.

They raised their entwined hands up in the air until their hands were at the same level as their shoulders.

They looked like a couple of women wrestling each other. 

Their breasts were nearly touching.

“You are right, Alison. The two of us sharing Adam does make it all the more spicier as you put it”, said Madison.

They gulped together again.

Both women knew they were on the verge of pouncing on each other and tearing their clothes off each other’s bodies.

“Maybe once in a while we could have a threesome, Allie”, said Madison.

“That could be a little too spicy, Maddie. It might turn sour”, said Alison.

They squeezed each other’s fingers intensely. 

“It need not be sweet all the time Allie. A bit of sweetness. A bit of spiciness. A bit of sourness. It all adds up, Allie”, said Madison.

They gazed into each other’s eyes with sexual longing.

“We have never been naked with each other, Maddie”, said Alison.

“There is always a first time for everything, Allie”, said Madison.

They took another step towards each other.

Both women disentangled one pair of hands and snaked it around their sexual rival’s waist.

Their breasts met.

Both women gasped.

They moved even closer to each other.

“I think things could go real south if we both jump naked into bed with Adam, Maddie”, said Alison in a feisty voice.

“Oh yeah? Will you scratch my eyes out with angry lust?”, asked Madison, in a seductive voice.

“I would push you off Adam’s cock and mount his cock myself, Maddie”, said Alison.

“Oh, would you? I wouldn’t just fall over like some cadaver, Allie”, said Madison.

“I would have to fight you for Adam’s cock. Is that what you mean, Maddie?”, asked Alison.

“You would have to fight me tooth and nail, Allie. Tooth and nail”, said Madison.

Their sex laced banter had gained an intensity which neither woman had thought the other woman was capable of.

They were unfolding in front of each other as they were locked in a torrid embrace.

The interlocking of fingers and the dreamy talking was merely a precursor to what was about to happen between Alison and Madison.

“I think we should take this to the bedroom, Allie”, said Madison.

“I think so too, Maddie”, responded Alison.

They held on to each other as they walked towards the bedroom.

As they were about to step into the bedroom, the doorbell rang.

Chapter 4

Alison and Madison disentangled from each other at the sound of the doorbell.

“Who could it be?”, asked Alison.

“I don’t know, Allie. Fuck it! Let’s not open the door”, said Madison.

Alison was about to agree when the doorbell rang again.

“Let me open it. It could be one of those door-to-door bible saleswomen”, said Alison and she walked to the front door.

Madison followed Alison to the front door

When Alison opened the front door, Adam Hooch stood outside.

“Alison, how have you been?”, asked Adam in his low aristocratic voice that always got her horny.

“Adam! What are you doing here? “, asked Alison.

Both women took a step backwards as Adam stepped into their apartment.

Alison and Madison looked at Adam with admiration and longing.

They glanced sideways at each other with fresh jealousy.

Just when they were about to bury their differences, their bone of contention had arrived.

“I thought I’d give you ladies a surprise”, said Adam, coolly as he entered the apartment and looked around. 

Adam Hooch knew both Alison and Madison adored him. Both women knew he had been to bed with them both. He didn’t think they would hold him guilty of cheating or anything.

He was aware of the power he exerted over both of these broke and unemployed women in their late thirties, stuck with completing their PhD’s.

Both these women whom he considered to be losers were temporary flings for Adam before he moved on to greener pastures.

Adam eyes the two women. There was a strange chemistry between them. Adam wondered whether they were into each other. Did they fuck each other once in a while, wondered Adam? He wouldn’t be surprised if they did.

“So glad you dropped in Adam”, said Madison, dreamily.

“Nice to see you too, Madison”, said Adam.

The three of them looked at each other.

Then Adam saw Alison and Madison glare jealously at each other.  Adam suppressed a smile.

Adam wondered whether they would have a catfight right then and there.

He would love that.

“What would you like to drink, Adam? Can I get you a coffee?”, asked Madison, quickly.

“A coffee would be nice. No sugar, Madison”, said Adam, politely.

“Oh, I’ll get the coffee, Maddie. I know just the right amount of milk and coffee that Adam likes in his coffee. He showed it to me when we were alone last time ….. when you had gone home”, said Alison, aggressively.

“Oh, don’t be silly, Allie. I know how Adam likes his coffee. I’ll get it for him”, said Madison, matching Alison’s aggression.

“Now don’t you dare call me silly, Maddie”, said Alison.

“Well, you are being silly, Allie. Adam is my boyfriend, and I would like to make coffee for him”, said Madison, laying her claim on Adam.

The two women turned towards each other and glared at each other.

Adam felt his cock getting erect. His two girlfriends were in their shorts. Both women had nice plump legs. Their ample breasts were inches apart.

“Is he really your boyfriend, Maddie?”, asked Alison, feistily.

She had challenged Madison’s claim over Adam.

“Yes! Adam is my boyfriend”, said Madison, in an uncertain voice, as if she was about to cry.

Alison and Madison glared at each other. Their bodies were inches apart.

Adam watched them both, these two women in academia, fighting over him.

They both looked hot now, as they argued over him.

They looked so alike, standing there together in their shorts and t-shirts.

Both women barefoot. They both had short hair.

Living together for so many years had done something to the two women.

They had done something to each other.

It had made the two women look identical, thought Adam.

“I can also claim that Adam is my boyfriend”, said Alison.

“What? Just because you’ve fucked him, Allie …..”, said Madison, unable to complete the sentence.

“You said it. I have fucked him. So have you. I have mounted Adam’s cock. So have you. Then how can you claim that Adam is YOUR boyfriend, Maddie?”, asked Alison, placing her hands on her hips.

Their breasts were inches apart. Adam gulped.

“Allie! Adam is MY boyfriend. We date each other. Just because you slept with him once, does not mean he is your boyfriend”, pleaded Madison.

Madison was almost shouting now.

Adam felt that he had to intervene.

“Now now, ladies. Why don’t the two of you calm down?”, asked Adam.

Alison and Madison turned towards him.

“Tell her Adam. Tell her that you are MY boyfriend”, Madison yelled at him.

“I think Adam can decide for himself. You tell her Adam”, said Alison.

They were like two little girls fighting on the playground and appealing to him, the adult.

“Can we all behave like adults here?”, asked Adam.

“Tell her Adam”, pleaded Madison.

“Tell her Adam”, pleaded Alison.

The three of them stood really close to each other now.

Adam could smell the two women he had slept with.

“I kinda like you both. I consider both of you to be my girlfriends”, said Adam.

He was not lying. Both women were pretty good in bed. He liked both their bodies.

That stopped the two warring women in their tracks.

They turned towards each other.

The women glared feistily at each other.

“You want to tell Adam what we were discussing when he arrived?”, asked Alison.

“Sure”, said Madison.

They both turned towards Adam again.

“We were discussing how it would be kinda sexy for the two of us to share you, Adam”, said Madison.

“Oh”, said Adam.

Adam gulped again.

He could not believe what was happening.

Adam had never expected such feistiness and sexual kinkiness from these two book wormy PhD ladies.

“Yes Adam. I think the three of us should jump into bed together and see if we like it”, said Alison, agreeing with Madison.

Now the two women looked amorously at each other and then at Adam.

“Well, I don’t know, ladies, I …..”, said Adam.

“Oh, come on now, Adam. It could be fun”, said Alison.

“Yeah, come on Adam, you know you want to”, said Madison.

“Well, what can I say then? I cannot refuse such a tremendous offer from women as beautiful as you both”, said Adam, trying to speak in a normal tone.

“Then what are we waiting for?”, Alison and Madison cried out almost in unison.

Adam looked down at the lust laced faces of his two girlfriends.

Their academic demeanors were gone now.

They looked like two hoors in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Both women grabbed one of Adam’s hands and pulled him towards the bedroom.

Adam let himself be led by his two girlfriends into the bedroom.

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2024, 11:17:49 PM »
The Interview

Chapter 1

“Dear Doris,
I interviewed the woman who had applied for the post of assistant to help you out with the video orders and other stuff like email and marketing. Her name is Edith. She knows a lot about our company Texan Panthers, the videos we put out and our whole aesthetic. You should probably interview her one more time. I have told her to be at the office by 10 am today. If you’re impressed by this woman, I’ll make a contract and she can start today itself. I think you’ll like her. She kinda looks like you Doris. She wears glasses and knows nearly everything about the world of erotic women’s wrestling. She is around the same age as you. I think you both will get along well. Send me an email after the interview saying whether you like her or not.
Trudy”

Doris let out a sigh. It was true that she needed an assistant. But working with another woman in this industry felt a bit tricky to Doris. Not even her family knew that she managed the video order and marketing side for Texan Panthers, the number one producer of women’s erotic wrestling videos in the world. If you worked in the lesbian wrestling video industry, you didn’t really want the rest of the world to know.

Doris looked at the clock on the wall. It was 9:30 am. The woman would be here for the interview real soon. Doris walked to the coffee machine and poured a coffee.

Doris was a short woman. At 31, Doris’s breasts were ripe and protruded against the loose shirt that she wore. Doris was a fleshy woman. The glasses she wore for short sightedness, bestowed her with the air of a librarian. Doris was barefoot. She liked to walk barefoot around the office. She was the only employee anyway.

She did not look like a woman who handled the marketing side of a video company that released erotic lesbian wrestling videos.

Doris took the coffee to the computer and sat down in front of it. She opened the company email. There were twenty new orders. It was going to be a busy week.

She clutched the coffee mug to take a sip when a sharp pain shot through her right shoulder. She put the coffee mug down and massaged her shoulder.

Doris had been getting these sharp pains especially in the mornings. It was because she had been fingering herself way too many times of late. Doris suspected she had bad posture while fingering herself. There was constant tingling on the right side of her body. She was also tired most of the time. She would have to go to the chiropractor real soon. The shoulder pains and tingling had reached unbearable levels. Even worse, she had developed a habit of constantly turning her neck to one side to get temporary relief from the pain.

She had to stop fingering herself so often. Or she would get a slip disc or something, masturbating so much.

Doris had been saving up to buy an electric dildo.

Doris was making a list of the new orders when the bell rang.

Doris looked at the clock. It was only 9:50 am. Maybe the girl who was to be interviewed had turned up a little early.

The Texan Panthers office was in a regular American house in a suburb that had been turned into a makeshift office.

Doris opened the door and the first thing that struck her about the woman was that she was really plump. Doris’s eyes were lured towards the woman’s large boobs, that protruded against what looked like a tight shirt.

The woman smiled at Doris and adjusted her glasses.

“Hiya”, said the woman softly. She was empty handed.

“Hi there. You are here for the interview, right?”, asked Doris.

“That’s right”, said the woman.

“Could you take off your footwear please?”, said Doris pleasantly.

“Oh! Why must I take off my footwear?”, asked the woman.

“Well, I don’t want the office interiors to get dusty. We have a no footwear policy at the Texas Panthers office”, said Doris in a serious voice.

The women reluctantly took off  sneakers. Doris eyed the woman’s fleshy pink feet for a moment before wearing a serious expression on her face again.

“Step in” ,said Doris, opening the front door fully.

Doris took a step backwards as the woman entered. Doris shut the door and turned towards the woman.

“Edith”, said the woman, raising her hand towards Doris.

They shook hands. Edith’s handshake was a real tight one. Doris did not like people who tried to break your hand while shaking hands to show that they were tough or something.

“Doris”, said Doris and pulled her hand back from the handshake.

Doris led Edith to the small conference room which had two chairs around a square table.

Doris and Edith sat on either side of the table.

Chapter 2

“May I take a look at your CV?”, asked Doris in an official voice.

“A CV? What is this an investment banking job?”, asked Edith in an amused voice.

“Well, I wish you wouldn’t speak so nonchalantly. Everyone brings a CV to a job interview” said Doris, putting on her most serious voice.

Doris knew Edith was right. What CV could you possible bring for a job at a porn video producer’s office?

“Are you serious”, said Edith, sounding and looking indignant.

“Yeah. I am kinda serious”, said Doris, holding onto her serious expression.

The two women looked at each other righteously, both of them eager to stick to their point of view.

Edith’s chest heaved and Doris’ eyes fell down to her prospective colleague’s impressive boobs.

“In which wrestling event did Amy Lewinsky and Nadge exchange a brief kiss and which website released the brief clip of this kiss?”, asked Edith seriously.

“What?”, asked Doris, utterly taken aback by the question.

“You heard me just fine, Doris. In which wrestling event or convention if you want to call it that did Amy Lewinsky and Nadege exchange a brief kiss and which website released the brief clip?”, asked Edith seriously.

“Excuse me, Edith. I am the interviewer here. You don’t ask the questions. I do”, said Doris, offended because she felt Edith was turning the tables on her.

“Answer the question, Doris”, said Edith in a quiet voice. A naughty and confident smile appeared on her face.

Doris wanted to smile but she did not. She could feel her chest beating and even though she hated to admit it, a tingle surging across her body.

“OK sure. That is easy. The folk at DWW released a whole clip in which Amy and Nadege kissed each other with their tongues. It was a long kiss too. It was during the after party for the joint California Wildcats and DWW female wrestling convention”, said Doris confidently.

“I am sorry, but you are wrong”, said Edith, the naughty smile still on her face.

“You’re bullshitting me! That is the only time Amy and Nadege kissed each other outside the wrestling ring. And they kissed in three other videos – Wild Things 1, 2 and Sex in Budapest”, said Doris in an angry voice.
“All that is true. But those were proper kisses. I am talking about a brief kiss. A peck on each other’s lips”, said Edith confidently.

Edith moved her bare feet and placed them over Doris’s bare feet as she uttered these words.

Doris shivered at the touch of Edith’s foot palms over her feet. She did not move her feet away.

The women stared at each other with the utmost seriousness, as if they were two science nerds testing each other at a conference.

Edith sensually moved her foot palms across the length of Doris’ feet until she reached the crevice that led to Doris’s lower limb. She rested her toes upon the crevice and the rest of her foot palms over Doris’ feet. 

Doris gulped as her breasts heaved with sexual arousal. She saw Edith’s eyes fall down to her heaving breasts.

“I ….. er I don’t know. Was it some unreleased private event?”, asked Doris, in a submissive voice. The new employee was getting the better of her. 

“No. It was on the sidelines of the outdoor wrestling event sponsored by California Wildcats but held in the Danube. Nadege kisses Amy very briefly on her lips before stepping into the ring to wrestle Zdenka. The clip was released as part of a DWW trailer for the event”, said Edith, in a low but confident voice.

Edith moved her foot palms downward across the length of Doris’ feet until they rested over Doris’ toes.

Doris let out a gasp. But she recovered quickly.

“That is quite impressive. I was not aware of this clip”, said Doris.

“So now you know why I do not have a CV on me”, said Edith, leaning forward and placing her hands on the table.

She continued to stare at Doris with a naughty smile. Now Doris was smiling back at her.

“Do you think Amy and Nadge were lovers in real life?”, asked Doris, dreamily. She was quite taken in by this new arrival. 

Their feet continued to linger together. Doris raised her toes and rubbed them against the bottom of Edith’s toes to signal that she was enjoying this erotic footsie between them as they tested each other.

“Yes. Most certainly. Of course, those two were lovers. Didn’t you see the way they crawled over each other in their videos together?”, asked Edith, excitedly.

“And the way they locked legs. You know two wrestlers are sexually aroused when they entwine their legs”, said Doris.

Doris leaned forward, extended her hands towards Edith’s and entwined fingers with Edith. Edith let Doris take her fingers and the two women interlocked fingers tightly.

The women looked at each other, utterly mesmerized. Edith once again ran her feet up Doris’ feet.

“I think so too. Some videos are so annoying. The two wrestlers might be gorgeous but there is no chemistry between them, and they roll around like two corpses”, said Edith, passionately.

“I agree. A wrestling video without interlocked legs is not worth watching in my opinion”, said Doris excitedly. Her face was flushed red.

They continued to entwine their fingers tightly and play with each other’s feet.

“Sometimes I envy all those fit, muscular and lusty women who are not scared to express themselves”, said Edith, continuing in her passionate tone.

Doris watched the new arrival intently. Doris had never thought she would meet another woman who had so much in common with her.

“I have also admired the passion and professionalism with which these actresses battle each other in these videos”, said Doris, eager to agree with Edith. 

“I think the two of us have a lot in common”, said Edith in a winsome tone. 

They gazed longingly at each other.

“You are hired” said Doris in a mesmerized tone.

“I accept the job offer”, said Edith, in a longing tone.

Neither woman wanted to let go of each other’s hands or disentangle their feet from each other.

“I will have to email my boss Trudy about your appointment. She will email your contract to me”, said Doris.

She disentangled her fingers from Edith and pulled her feet away from Edith’s feet. Edith looked a bit disappointed.

But they continued to gaze longingly at each other. Doris felt like she had met a kindred soul. It was unbelievable because it had hardly been ten minutes since she met Edith.

“I better go and send the email. You can wait here”, said Doris and she stood up.

But Edith also jumped onto her feet and the two women faced each other, their bodies inches apart.

“I need to find a place stay”, said Edith, almost swooning in front of Doris.

Doris noticed that Edith’s face was also flushed red.

“Oh. You can stay in this house if you want until you find a new place”, said Doris in a seductive tone.

“That’s so nice of you. Let me go get my bag from the car”, said Edith.

“Great. I will send the email to my boss that I hired you while you go get your bag”, said Doris.

The women eyed each other hungrily.

Chapter 3

Doris took Edith to the warehouse in the backyard. They walked barefoot across the grass to the warehouse.

“Wow. This place is awesome”, said Edith as Doris unlocked the warehouse and turned on the lights.

There were rows of video cassettes and compact discs arranged neatly in cupboards attached to the walls.

There were posters on the walls of the warehouse of famous wrestlers in all states of undress.

Edith walked towards a poster of Amy Lewinsky. Amy stood in a two-piece bikini, showing off her beautiful legs.

“Amy looks good in this one”, said Edith, unable to take her eyes off the poster.

“Who’s your favorite wrestler?”, asked Doris as she watched Edith from behind.

Edith turned around and the two women faced each other.

“I would have to say Amy. She always gave it her everything. She never acted in a bad video. It is almost like she loved acting in these erotic videos”, said Edith.

“I agree. She would have to be my favorite wrestler too. There was a glee with which she dominated the opponent using sex”, said Doris.

Doris did not know where this was going. Neither did Edith.

Doris was nervous and her shoulder hurt. She turned her neck to one side to reduce the pain. Edith caught the movement.

“Does your shoulder hurt?”, asked Edith suddenly.

“Oh! Er ….. why?”, asked Doris, feeling self-conscious.

“Does your shoulder hurt all the time?”, asked Edith, repeating the question. 

Edith’s face was serious. Her voice was inquisitive.

“No ….. not all the time …..why?”, said Doris, uncertainly.

There was some sort of erotic epiphany happening between her and Edith. But Doris was not about to reveal to Edith that the twitches in her shoulder were caused by frequent masturbation.

“I get twitches and spasms in my right shoulder all the time”, said Edith as if she was making a confession.

Doris looked into Edith’s eyes. Edith did not look away. Both women held the stare for a few moments before Doris looked away.

“I get twitches and spasms in my right shoulder too. All the time”, said Doris in a guilty voice.

“Do you finger yourself a lot?”, asked Edith seriously.

She was gazing at Doris. Doris met her gaze. Their eyes locked together.

“As a matter of fact, I do. Why?”, said Doris.

Doris had a hunch why Edith asked her that question.

“I finger myself a lot too”, said Edith without a hint of shame.

“Do you?”, asked Doris, trying to hide a gulp.

“Yes, I do. I finger myself three times a day”, said Edith as if she was talking about her eating habits.

Doris gulped again. She did not hide the gulp this time. Edith was onto her.

“How many times a day do you finger yourself?”, asked Edith, confidently.

“Three to five times a day”, said Doris.

“You don’t have a boyfriend, do you?”, asked Edith.

“No, I don’t, Edith”, said Doris quickly.

“Me neither, Doris”, said Edith.

The women continued to stare into each other’s eyes, as if they were searching for some deep secret in the other woman’s eyes.

Neither woman looked away.

Chapter 4

“I think we both have pinched nerves in our shoulders due to excessive masturbation”, said Edith as they walked back from the warehouse to the house.

“Uh ….. huh”, said Doris.

They entered the house and faced each other in the little pantry with pink walls.

“A pinch nerve occurs due to overuse of a particular muscle and bad posture. I guess we both have bad posture while fingering ourselves”, said Edith, coolly like she was a doctor or a chiropractor talking to Doris, the patient. 

This prolonged conversation about fingering and masturbation was making Doris uncomfortable. Making her a bit horny. This was such a strange interaction, with this new arrival.

She and Edith had met each other just an hour ago. But they had already discussed their favorite porn star and their secret physical ailment which Doris had not revealed to anyone else. Not even to her closest friends or even her family.

Edith had somehow managed to dig it all out of her.

“You could be right”, said Doris.

“Of course I am right. Somebody else should be fingering us. But neither of us have boyfriends so we have to use our own hands”, said Edith as if she was complaining to Doris.

“Hmmm”, said Doris, hoping that this conversation would end.

“My hands hurt so much after fingering myself three times a day. Sometimes it is hard for me to even make a fist”, said Edith, raising her right hand to her face and gazing at the hand like it did not belong to her body.

Doris was surprised by Edith’s honesty. They were talking like lifelong friends confessing their deepest secrets to each other. Where was all this leading to, wondered Doris.

“I know exactly what you’re talking about. Sometimes I feel weak and get tingling sensations on the right side of my body”, said Doris. It gushed out of her. She couldn’t control herself in front of Edith.

“Do you? My god! I used to think I was the only one”, said Edith, excitedly.

Their eyes locked together again. Both women felt like they had met kindred souls.

“If only I had a partner to finger me”, said Edith, almost whispering.

“You are right. Sometimes I wish I had someone to finger me and fuck me”, said Doris, nervously.

“The rub of skin against skin. It can be healing and enervating”, said Edith, in a seductive tone.

“I have read that regular sex can be a great pain killer”, said Doris in an equally seductive tone.

Doris wondered whether she should take a step forward and embrace Edith. Or should she launch a kiss on Edith’s mouth?

The two women stared at each other longingly.

There was naked sex and lust between them now.

Doris gazed at the plump woman with big boobs and round glasses standing in front of her.

Edith sure was an attractive woman.

They looked alike.

Would Edith suggest that they finger each other now, wondered Doris. If Edith did, how must she respond?

What if Edith was some demented pervert? She certainly watched lesbian porn. Especially erotic lesbian wrestling.

What if Edith was a loose woman who slept around and suffered from venereal diseases?

Doris’ racing heart said she must submit to Edith’s erotic advances.

It told her to pounce upon Edith and tear her clothes off and rub their naked bodies together.

Her mind, which still functioned with a certain degree of reason and morality, told her that she should be careful.

“Do you want me to massage your shoulders?”, asked Edith suddenly.

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2024, 11:19:08 PM »
Thank you for the fantasy!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2024, 11:20:55 PM »
If you liked the first few chapters of these short stories, do consider buying the whole book on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D96Q855K

Three tales of erotic lesbian sex, wrestling, catfighting and competition from the pen of Kama Fight, featuring lusty women who cannot contain their sexual urges.

The Tough Girls - Domino and Bambino have been tasked to help their relatives move houses. Both are fit and muscular young girls and there is both instant chemistry and competition between them as they lift and move the heavy household items together on a hot and sweaty morning. Domino and Bambino are two strong girls and develop a sense of admiration for each other's physical strength but are also intent on dominating each other, leading to a sexual encounter of the most erotic intensity.

Women Entangled - Alison and Madison are best friends, roommates and unemployed PhD students in love with the same man. One early morning, they confront each other about their shared boyfriend and things escalate between the two normally bookish women as their friendship unravels. Alison and Madison discover that they might be sexually attracted to each other and long to settle their differences with a ferocious catfight.

The Interview - Doris, an employee at Texas Panthers, a renowned producer of erotic lesbian wrestling videos is tasked with interviewing Edith, a prospective employee who would help Doris with customer orders and marketing. The interview turns into a cat and mouse game between the two women as they test each other's knowledge about the sensual and erotic world of lesbian women's wrestling. Both women bond over their love for erotic lesbian wrestling. But as the day progresses, Doris and Edith play a sensual mating dance and surrender to their deepest sexual fantasies which involves lesbian wrestling.

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2024, 10:04:11 AM »
Thank you for the fantasy!

Cheers. Glad you liked it, D69again.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 10:04:30 AM by kamafight666 »