News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Elena Satine vs Tricia Helfer

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Elena Satine vs Tricia Helfer
« on: July 11, 2024, 02:34:37 PM »
{alt}open source screen capture
{alt}

Tricia Helfer made her way out and was stopped by Katie “Before Elena gets out… I don’t know if you ever won a big fight but you have the rep… you have this reputation Tricia and in order for me to do what needs to happen vs Serinda.  You have to defeat Elena.  I never put Aly against Palicki to settle their feud or Angelica with Nichols… You do what you couldn’t vs Romijin and  you beat this woman.”

“Rebecca Romijin… I haven’t heard that name in so long.  If beating up this woman is retribution for that loss then I will get the win.”

“Shes tough and you are the only one I have my doubts on… I really want serindas excuses gone.”

“you have good reasoning but…”  The others stood up “We think the same but the decision is made and Katie will deal with it.”

“Oh look at Katie Cassidy she should have challenged me but she gives me this tall overrated string bean.”

“Have you ever even won a fight.  Like whenever it was one on one during the ladder match you tried to get away.  Now you want to watch me and Serinda you have to defeat Tricia”

“And she won’t beat me.”

“And she will.”  Elena smiled walked in.

Tricia walked in was stretching getting ready “You don’t want me here, I want Serinda.  I want to prove once and for all..”

“Don’t put yourself with Serinda.”

Elena came to the middle arms out a little hop to make her tits bounce “Look at this body, think about hers.  These bodies need to do combat everyone here knows it and I will be there because you choke and …”

“You’re soft.  Katherine, Serinda and Jessica … Look at them they got great bodies but you hit them and its like hitting solid muscle.  They are true hard bodies.  Your tits are big but theyre soft, your stomach is softer, your arms aren’t muscular.  You fight Serinda she owns you, theres a reason she avoids some women and its because they serve her better as a minion who thinks for themselves.  You are that she used you to get to Katie and angelica.  Especially Angelica who I forgot to mention she is Serindas biggest challenger body wise not you never you.”  She grabbed Elenas’s hand put it on her stomach “Feel that that’s muscle I work hard for it and especially at my age and because I lose to a few women who are dominate you think I’m soft.  I lost to Rebecca Romijin, Yvonne Strahovski, Missy fucking Peregrym.  Feel those muscles you don’t have.”

“We’re here to fight.  I know who I am and what my body…”  Tricia put her hand on Elena’s stomach and Elena pushed her and ended up being the one to go back.

"I am not soft I am a winner.”  Elena threw two hard haymakers.  Tricia tucked her chin and ate those punches.

“Melissa belonged here more.  You can’t win or get an advantage unless the other isn’t expecting it.  You think Katie fears you no she doesn’t want to waste time with you.  Look at Rachel and Adrianne they don’t care about learning about you or me for that matter.”

Elena looked at them and Katie was hitting the cage to demand Tricia do something.  Tricia put her hand up she had a plan.  “Look at you knowing you cant take them neither can I.  I think you are a soft bodied whose ego got out of control because you and Serinda went to far.  Now you want Serinda but she’s still a hard body, not as hard as Angelica, harder than Katherine and we need to find out where Jessica goes on that list… You don’t belong, your arms your stomach, your ass.”

“This is a fight.”  Elena pushed Tricia but bounced back and Tricia smiled then Elena went for the push again, but Tricia grabbed the wrists and brought Elena near Jessica Lucas.

“Jessica stands up and take your shirt off.”  Now everyone was seeing what Tricia was doing.  She was breaking Elena mentally like never before.  Jessica stood up took off her shirt and it got a” Damn” from Rachel then “Wow” from Adrianne

Tits perfect, large, firm and like a comic book.  Her entire body was like a comic book, arms perfectly sculpted and her stomach a six pack.  “Do you take your shirt off and match that.  Match Angelica whose body you’ve felt, match Serinda do you”

“No, I don’t I’m not good enough…. Let me out I’m done.”

Elena ran away from all the women.  She was crying and saying she was pathetic.  The victors stood up and all shook Tricia’s hand.  That was a impressive win something so many dreamed about.  Its why they all used words the mental warfare was such a big part of a fight.  Today it worked better than ever and no doubt Elena Satine would never try to fight or jump anyone ever again. 

“Good job… Now its on me and Serinda” Katie Cassidy hugged Tricia Helfer who gave her what she demanded.  An excuseless fight with Serinda Swan.

(Upcoming: British Fight Pit; Kelly Monaco vs Lindsay Hartley; Dina Meyer vs Victoria Pratt; Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton; Katie Cassidy vs Serinda Swan)