News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What's happened to Catfight Planet???

• 12 Replies

Offline catfightsrock@gmail.com

What's happened to Catfight Planet???
« on: July 11, 2024, 02:53:23 PM »
Anyone any idea where the catfight planet clips4sale store has gone??

Went to buy 2 or 3 videos I've been meaning to buy for ages and it's gone, no idea where I can get these videos from now!

Offline shinobi

Re: What's happened to Catfight Planet???
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2024, 09:42:58 PM »
I just noticed that they left clips4sale a week ago.  They did not offer DVD, so I was buying VHS videos from them back in 2003!  The owner went by the pseudonym Rex Racer and we emailed each other frequently from 2003-20005. The catfight Planet matches were pure catfights where the girls would usually limit their moves to hair pulling, breast squeezing, and slapping.  the matches were so authentic and intense, I have never seen anything like it affter they quit producing fights around 2006 and 2007!

Offline junky

• best fights: real, rough, no-fists, mutual consent
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2024, 09:06:50 AM »
I was the founder and original owner.  I sold it (rights, videos, etc.) to Rex Racer. It was a fun ride, but it was time to pass the torch. He was about twice my age at that time, so, I fear it may be done. Rex Racer, if your out there reach out.

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2024, 07:22:58 PM »
I was the founder and original owner.  I sold it (rights, videos, etc.) to Rex Racer. It was a fun ride, but it was time to pass the torch. He was about twice my age at that time, so, I fear it may be done. Rex Racer, if your out there reach out.

Nice to meet you Junky, loved Catfight Planet so bravo!

Don't supposed you happened to have copies of any of the fights at all? Obvious question, I know, but there's a few fights I really want to get hold of.

Offline junky

• best fights: real, rough, no-fists, mutual consent
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2024, 03:52:15 AM »
Nice to meet you as well, and thank you.

Unfortunately no, I don't have any copies. If I did, I would share them out. That said, if you come across any of them, feel open to share them for others to enjoy (for the love of the game). Assuming Rex Racer doesn't pop out of nowhere; in that case, send him my way.

Offline shinobi

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2024, 06:06:29 PM »
Junky, is your profile pic from a video?

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2024, 12:35:04 PM »
If anyone can help, these are the videos I'm after, think there are 3 or 4 in total but only have these screen shots -

Offline shinobi

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2024, 06:17:59 AM »
Nice to meet you as well, and thank you.

Unfortunately no, I don't have any copies. If I did, I would share them out. That said, if you come across any of them, feel open to share them for others to enjoy (for the love of the game). Assuming Rex Racer doesn't pop out of nowhere; in that case, send him my way.
[/quote
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 08:02:11 AM by shinobi »

Offline shinobi

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2024, 06:19:43 AM »
If anyone can help, these are the videos I'm after, think there are 3 or 4 in total but only have these screen shots -
I sent the video to you email addres via dropbox, please download. I only had Close Comat 2b

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2024, 04:07:05 PM »
I sent the video to you email addres via dropbox, please download. I only had Close Comat 2b

Wow that's very kind thank you very much

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2024, 04:27:02 AM »

I have to ask, I found catfight planet years ago. What was the story behind it? How did it come to be? I always thought it was from Russia haha

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2024, 05:36:21 PM »

Looks like this might be long lost, tried all sorts to find it and had no luck at all. ????

Offline matfighter507

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2024, 02:02:00 AM »
I have quite a few videos. I'd be open to sharing