News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One Too Many: Part 3

• 1 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
One Too Many: Part 3
« on: July 11, 2024, 09:06:49 PM »
Once I made it home, I looked in the bag and read the instructions that came with the drink known as “Feminine Glory”. For now, I would have to lie to the girls and say that it was one of mine. I wish I could make something like this. I’d be the richest man on Earth. The instructions more or less repeated what Felicia had already told me but with some extra details.

Ingredients: A very potent mix of hormones and aphrodisiacs.

Effects: Massively increased libido, competitive instincts and anger.

Length: Will last until the recipient loses consciousness.

My concerns started coming back. Do I really want to give my Girlfriend and all of her friends something as crazy as this behind their backs? I’d basically be drugging them. They’re the smartest people I know. What if they found out? Would Lydia dump me? Would the others call the cops on me? And even if it did go according to plan, what if Lydia becomes so consumed by her new passion that I become a third wheel? I dismissed all of this, remembering that I’m in too deep now. I took a deep breath and went inside with the bottle in the bag to see Lydia wrapped up in a blanket watching TV.

“Hey, good looking.” She said in a somewhat weak voice.

I couldn’t help but notice the bags under her eyes. She looked so drained.

“Woah, babe. You look like shit.” I said.

“Gee, thanks.” She said sarcastically.

“Rough day?” I asked.

“You have no idea.” Lydia said as her gaze turned to the bag in my hands.

“What have you got there?” She asked.

“A surprise.” I answered.

“Can I see it?” She asked.

“Not yet. It’s for all four of you when you get here tomorrow.” I said.

“Oh, come on….” Lydia whined.

The main reason behind Lydia’s incredible intellect was her absolutely relentless curiosity. She wanted to know everything and her mind was like a steel trap.

“Well, I guess I can show you…” I relented.

I just can’t say no to her.

I got on the couch next to her and opened the bag to reveal the bottle. Thankfully I had the foresight to leave the instructions in my car.

“It looks fancy.” She said. “What is it?”

“Just a new formula I’ve been working on.” I lied. “I know you said that you and the others want your senses intact right now but I’m hoping you’ll all try it when they come over tomorrow. I’m sure it’ll help.”

“Well…” Lydia said, deep in thought. “You obviously worked hard on this and it would be rude to say no…Alright. I’ll see if I can convince the others to try some tomorrow.”

“Great. I was just out getting the bottle today.” I said. That was at least half true.

“Can I at least smell it?” She asked.

“Eh, why not?” I asked rhetorically.

I went to get the corkscrew and undid the cork. The smell was strong and immediate. Very sweet and citrusy. It was a smell that just reeled you in like a fish. I then had an “Oh, shit!” moment in my head as I remembered Felicia telling me that just the smell causes intense arousal in women. Lydia’s face lit up as she inhaled the beautiful scent. I could see her nipples hardening past her pajama shirt. She looked at me with strong desire.

“Well…” I said awkwardly. “I think I’ll just put the cork back in and put this baby in the fridge.”

I went and did so but when I came back, Lydia was already undressed. Her nipples were as hard as little pink rocks. I got visibly hard just from the sight of her.

“You know, babe, I was feeling pretty tired and wanted to turn in early…” Lydia said seductively. “But now…I want you…so badly…”

“Are you sure?” I asked. “Big day tomorrow.”o

“Shut up and get over here…” She demanded.

Who am I to deny her? Our house could be going up in flames and if Lydia wanted to fuck, I would do it. I just can’t resist her. So, we fucked…Boy, did we ever fuck…She was like an animal. More so than usual. Was this the power of the drink? If this is what just a whiff of it could do, I can’t even imagine what actually ingesting it would bring out of her and the others.

The morning came and the girls would be here soon. As promised, I would leave them to work in peace. What they didn’t know was that I would only drive as far down the block as needed so none of them could see my car from the windows and I’d be watching everything through my laptop and the cameras in Lydia’s stuffed animals.

“Well, I’m off.” I said.

“Luke…” She said in a teasing tone.

“What?” I asked.

“Yes, you can say hi to the girls before you leave.” Lydia said with a chuckle.

“I wasn’t going to ask.” I said.

“I know you think they’re all hot.” She said.

“I…uhh…” I stammered.

“It’s okay, babe. You’re only a man.” Lydia said. “Do I need to go over the science of how the male libido has a mind of its own again?”

“Alright, I’ll say hi.” I said.

We waited as the other three girls slowly arrived one by one. Kate was the first one to show up. I heard the doorbell ring and opened the door to see her smiling face.

“Hey, there.” She said semi-flirtatiously.

“Come on in.” I said.

Her beauty captivated me. She looked so much like my girlfriend, that I didn’t feel too bad about being a little lustful for her. She’s basically a brown haired Lydia.

“Hey, Lid!” She cheered upon seeing her best friend.

“Do you always have to greet me like that, Kay?” She asked as they hugged.

“You should be used to it by now.” Kate said. “So, where are we doing this thing?”

“Up in my room. It’s where all my stuff is.” Lydia answered.

Kate then skipped up to Lydia’s room, winking at me as she did so while my girlfriend wasn’t looking. If she’s this horny now, I can only imagine what “Feminine Glory” will do to her. We waited a little bit longer and the doorbell rang again. I went to open it and Lucy was standing there in all of her brunette glory with her usual neutral expression on her face.

“Luke…” She said almost disappointingly. “No offense but I was told we’d have the house to ourselves.

“Nice to see you too, Luc.” I said sarcastically.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized. “But Lydia just can’t focus with you around. I swear, you two are like teenagers sometimes.”

“I understand.” I said. “I’m just here to greet you. I’ll leave by the time you get yourselves set up.”

“Thank you.” She said as she walked in.

“Hey, girl.” Lydia said. “Kay’s already upstairs getting ready. We’re just waiting on Kels.”

“I see.” Lucy said. “Well, no time like the present.”

Lucy went upstairs and just a bit later, the doorbell rang one last time. I went and opened it to see Kelsey’s demure but friendly face.

“Hi, Luke.” She said. “Can I come in?”

“You don’t need to ask.” I said as I got out of her way.

She walked in and Lydia guided her upstairs as I followed, desperately trying to hide the fact that I couldn’t resist looking up their skirts. They got in the room as Kate and Lucy were already at work. The E-cup Eggheads were now all in one place.

“Alright, the gang’s all here now.” Kate cheered.

“Good. The sooner we all finish, the sooner we get our medals.” Lucy added.

Lydia and Kelsey sat down at the table.

“Have fun, girls.” I said.

“Hopefully more fun than last time.” Kelsey said.

“What happened last time?” I asked.

“Um…Nothing. Never mind.” Kelsey said nervously.

Something was up but I wasn’t going to pry.

“Oh and one last thing before I go.” I said as I went back downstairs.

I came back up with the bottle of Feminine Glory in my hand, which caught all of their eyes.

“What’s with that thing?” Kate asked.

“Oh, this?” I asked teasingly. “Well, you ladies will need a break eventually and I figured that when that time comes, it will be a good excuse to get you all to try my latest creation. I’m particularly proud of this one.”

“Luke…” Lucy said with a sigh. “Is now really the time? Our work here is going to save lives and change the world. We need our senses operating at maximum capacity.”

“Just one sip is all I ask.” I said. “And you’re not the only ones who take pride in your work. You four are the smartest people I know. I tend to value your opinions quite highly.”

“Flattery won’t get you everywhere.” Kate said flirtatiously.

“Come on, girls. You know he gets with his drinks.” Lydia said. “What’s the harm in one sip each when we take a break?”

“I guess I could try it.” Kelsey agreed.

Lucy sighed. “Alright but just one sip.”

“Thank you.” I said proudly as I stuck the drink in Lydia’s minifridge. “Okay, I’ll leave you babes to your work now.”

And with that, I was off. What none of them, not even Lydia knew was that I’d be watching it all go down from my laptop in my car. I had everything set up in there. A charger, some snacks and even a blanket and pillow. In the stories I’ve read, even a simple one-on-one sexfight can go on for hours. With four of them, it could go on all day. I drove just far enough to where my car couldn’t be seen from any windows and stopped before tapping into the cameras I had hidden in Lydia’s stuffed animals. My heart sank when the first thing I saw was Kate’s face. Did she discover the cameras?!

“Geez, Lid. You think that’s enough stuffed animals?” She asked.

“We all have to live out our childish side once in a while, Kay.” She argued.

I sighed with relief as I realized that she was just looking at them. I got comfortable as I would no doubt be sitting through hours of experimenting before the good part started…Boy, was I right. My mind went blank as I heard almost nothing but big words coming out of all of their mouths. Minutes felt like days. It was like I was back in school again. I had to struggle to keep myself from nodding off more than once. Hours had passed. The girls would get up occasionally just to stretch or for a quick bathroom break but that was it.

“Maybe we could…No, that won’t properly stimulate mitochondria…” Lydia said.

“What about…?” Kelsey said before interrupting herself. “No. We can’t trigger mitosis that way.”

“What if…” Lucy proposed. “No. The tissue damage would be too severe.”

“But perhaps…” Kate said. “Nah. That would kill too many red blood cells.”

Lydia groaned out loud. They were all at a dead end, it seemed. I could tell by the looks on their faces that they were all stressed and exhausted.

“Girls…” Lydia said. “What do you all say we take that break now? Give our big brains a well deserved rest.”

That sentence immediately got my attention. Finally! I feel like I’ve spent half my life sitting here!

“I’m game.” Kate agreed. “I could use a drink anyway.”

“Ditto.” Kelsey agreed. “I need to clear my head.”

Lucy looked around and sighed.

“Alright, girls. If you insist.” Lucy begrudgingly agreed.

If any of them needed to loosen up, it was her. Lydia reached into the minifridge and got the bottle out as she placed it on the table.

“I’ll get the glasses.” She said as she left.

Holy shit, this was really happening. My mind was racing and my heart was pounding. My doubts started surfacing again. I wasn’t just concerned for Lydia but for the others too. If the drink really inflated anger and their stress had really caused tensions between them, then what if I was about to make a huge mistake? No turning back now. Even if I raced back there and stopped them, they’d just want to drink it even more. I gulped as I prepared for what was to come. Lydia came back with a shot glass for each of them and a corkscrew. She handed them off to the other three and left one for herself as she began uncorking the bottle.

“I hope this thing is worth the hype.” Kelsey said.

‘You and I both.’ I thought to myself.

“I’m sure it will be.” Kate said. “Luke knows what he’s doing.”

“You really have it bad for him, don’t you, Kay?” Lucy asked.

“I’m just teasing.” Kate dismissed. “Lid’s my best friend.”

Lydia then finally uncorked it as the strong smell wafted into the room. It reeled them all in as they all took a nice, big whiff of the intoxicating, sweet aroma, almost moaning as they exhaled.

“Wow…” Lydia said.

“That smell…” Kelsay said.

“It’s…something else.” Lucy added.

“It’s amazing.” Kate said with some level of sultriness.

I could just barely see their nipples hardening past their lab coats.

“What’s in this thing anyway?” Kelsey asked.

“Luke says it’s a secret.” Lydia answered.

“Is your boyfriend trying to roofie us?” Lucy asked jokingly.

“He wouldn’t need to with me.” Lydia said with pride.

“Or Kay.” Lucy joked.

Kate stuck out her tongue at the other brunette.

Lydia then poured all four of their glasses full.

“Well…Bottoms up.” Lydia proclaimed.

They all drank their shots in one big gulp and finished and slammed their glasses down at the same time as they each let out a big exhale.

“Fruity.” Kelsey commented.

“Definitely a nice taste.” Kate said.

“I’m not feeling anything too strong yet.” Lucy said. “Your man isn’t losing his touch, is he?”

“It probably takes a while.” Lydia said.

She was right about that. Felicia said the effect would take some time to kick in. The girls continued their break. They were chatting mostly about clothes and skin care and other girly stuff. I soon began to notice a change in them. Their eyes looked a bit off. I couldn’t really describe it. They did seem more relaxed however, which is what the goal behind all of this was meant to be from the beginning. I felt some pride in that much at least. I at least felt a little less guilty about arguably drugging my girlfriend and her friends without their knowledge. They seemed almost wasted in the beginning. Half asleep, slurring their speech and swaying back and forth. However, things were about to get much, MUCH more intense.

“Just one sip…I said…” Lucy said. “He did roofie us, didn’t he?”

“He wouldn’t do that to us…” Lydia said almost defensively. “He’d never go behind my back like that.”

I scratched the back of my head with guilt. I was already starting to think that maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

“Then how do you explain how we’re feeling?” Kelsey asked. “I feel like I just off a spinning top.”

“Maybe he just underestimated how strong it would be.” Lydia argued.

“Yeah, that’s it.” Kate agreed. “Either way, I feel better. I say we thank him when he gets back.”

“Oh, you wanting to thank Luke. What a surprise.” Lucy said sarcastically.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Kate asked.

“It only means she’s being friendly.” Lydia argued.

“Come on, Lid. Do you really believe that?” Lucy asked.

Now I was starting to see the tension between them. This should be good.

“Why don’t you just admit it, Kay?” Kelsey asked. “You want Luke. It’s not just you being a tease.”

Kate looked like a deer in headlights as everyone looked at her. Lydia had a rather sad, disappointed expression on her face.

“Alright, fine!” Kate declared. “I want Luke! There! I said it! Happy now?!”

“You what?!” Lydia asked furiously as she got right in her supposed best friend’s face.

I had to admit that I was just as shocked.

“How could you?!” Lydia asked. “I thought you were just fucking around!”

“Oh, I’d like to fuck around with him, alright.” Kat said mockingly. “And don’t be so high and mighty! You stole Derek Evans from me in high school!”

“I just took him to prom! And you told him no anyway!” Lydia argued.

Well, this just got personal. I had no idea about any of this.

“It doesn’t matter! You don’t do that to friends!” Kate argued. “You always liked Luke! If he went for me instead of you, I wouldn’t do what you did!”

“What makes you think he’d go for you in the first place?!” Lydia snapped. “Who would ever want you over all of this?!”

“You fucking bitch!” Kate cursed.

Lucy and Kelsey looked very uncomfortable. I don’t blame them one bit. I feel like I’ve just created two monsters…Possibly four.

Kate then took it one step further by smacking Lydia right in the face. Everyone’s jaw dropped, including mine. Lydia immediately smacked her back as they started cursing at each other.

“cxnt!”

“Slut!”

“Homewrecker!”

“Fake whore!”

Lucy sighed and got up and pulled the two away from each other by their blonde and brown hair respectively as they groaned from the pain.

“Enough!” Lucy declared. “This is not the time or place! Stop acting like spoiled high school prom queens! Both of you!”

“Fuck off and mind your own business!” Kate cursed.

“You’re all just jealous, aren’t you?!” Lydia asked angrily. “You just can’t stand the fact that I’m the only one here who can actually get a man!”

Kelsey went from looking uncomfortable to looking like she wished she had popcorn. Once again, I don’t blame her. Lucy yanked on Lydia’s hair in response.

“Ow!” Lydia groaned.

“You always have to be a showoff, don’t you?!” Lucy asked angrily before she yanked on Kate’s hair again too.

“Agh!” Kate grunted.

“And you just had to start the whole thing by throwing yourself at someone else’s boyfriend!” Lucy lectured. “Would it kill anyone here besides me to actually act professional for once in their lives?!”

“Hey, don’t drag me into this.” Kelsey protested. “Maybe we like to goof off because you’re such a tight ass all the time and it stresses us out.”

Lucy released Lydia and Kate’s hair to turn her attention to Kelsey. She was understandably surprised. As was I. The petite blonde was acting nothing like herself.

“Well, excuse me for giving a shit.” Lucy said sarcastically. “We’re working towards the scientific breakthrough of the century here, in case you've forgotten, Kels.”

“Yes and that’s exactly why we shouldn’t rush this.” Kelsey argued. “Rome wasn’t built in a day.”

“But the people struggling with Azlheimer’s, Parkinson’s and strokes don’t have the time.” Lucy argued.

“We won’t do them any favors by rushing ourselves.” Kelsey said.

I suddenly felt bad again. Like what I had done to these girls was actually endangering people’s lives. However, I think Kelsey had a point here.

“Who died and put you in charge then?” Lucy asked.

“I could ask you the same thing.” Kelsey argued. “We’re supposed to be a team here.”

Lucy looked angry. She obviously did not like her supposed authority being challenged. Meanwhile, Lydia and Kate were at each other’s throats again.

“You think you’re so much better than the rest of us just because you have a man, huh?” Kate asked rhetorically. “You just got lucky, you smug bitch. It’s not our fault most men are intimidated by smart women and would rather fuck stupid bimbos with tits bigger than their brains!”

“What are you saying, cxnt?” Lydia asked angrily.

“I’m saying that you were always the dumb one here!” Kate said smugly. “You just use Luke as a cover! You were never able to keep up with the rest of us!”

I have to admit, even I was offended by what Kate was saying. Lydia was a genius. Plain and simple.

“Well, maybe none of you can get men because you don’t know how to use those bodies of yours!” Lydia argued.

“What the fuck did you just say to me?!” Kate asked defensively.

“You heard me!“ Lydia yelled.

I had never seen this side of Lydia before. So catty and vicious. I don’t know if it scared me or turned me on. I’m just glad she wasn’t aiming it at me. In a sudden move that caused my heart to skip a beat, Lydia forced Kate’s lab coat off in the blink of an eye, leaving the brunette in a purplish black bra.

“Just look at you!” Lydia said. “Everything about you is a cheap knockoff of me!”

“Does this feel like a cheap knockoff, bitch?!” Kate asked rhetorically as she marched forward and bashed her E cup tits into Lydia’s.

“Ugh!” Lydia grunted as she was knocked back a bit.

“Oh, you wanna play rough, slut? Let’s fucking play rough!” Lydia said confidently as he stripped off her lab coat, leaving her in a white bra.

I’ve seen Lydia wear less multiple times but I can never stop fawning over her beauty. My fired up girlfriend pushed her rack into her rival’s in retribution, knocking her back a bit. Kate just scoffed.

“Anyone can do this through underwear.” Kate said condescendingly as she reached behind her back and undid her bra.

My jaw dropped as her monumental mammaries were let loose from their bindings and her sharpened pink nipples were exposed. They were even more amazing than I had imagined.

“Let’s see you take me on naked nip to naked nip, cxnt.” Kate challenged. “I dare you.”

Lydia smiled deviously.

“I knew you just wanted to get naked with me, you fucking lesbo.” Lydia mocked. “But sure. If that’s how you wanna play it, I’ll let my jubblies out to jiggle.”

She undid her bra too and the gorgeous, flawless E cups that I had seen, groped, squeezed and sucked on so many times showed themselves.

“Come here, whore.” Lydia dared. “Assuming you weren’t just blowing smoke up my cxnt.”

Kate gladed defiantly and marched towards her rival until their womanly splendors became one. Pink and brown milk buds criss crossed over each other as they rubbed their breasts together.

“I wonder how wet you are, blondie.” Kate teased.

“Not half as drenched as you are, I bet.” Lydia shot back.

Lucy and Kelsey couldn’t help but stare but the looks on their faces were more than just shock. They seemed genuinely mesmerized and immersed by what they were watching. Whatever doubt I had about Felicia scamming me was well and truly gone.

“Well…” Kelsey said with a sly grin. “When in Rome…”

She then took off her lab coat and began undoing her blue bra.

“You want ys get down in the dirt like them, do you?” Lucy asked.

“I’ve always wanted to put you in your place, Ms. high and mighty.” Kelsey answered. “I just never felt something like this before.”

“Honestly, neither have I.” Lucy said. “I feel so…reinvigorated.”

Kelsey was now stark naked. She had brown nipples like Kate did. Very nice.

“I don’t know what Luke put in that drink but I needed some.” Kelsey said as she flipped her blonde hair back confidently.

“It won’t be enough to best me nipple to nipple.” Lucy said as she began stripping. “The two best methods of releasing stress and tension are sex and fighting. It’s been scientifically proven. So imagine what could be done if we combined the two?”

“You don’t think you’re too good for it? Or it’ll get in the way of our work?” Kelsey asked.

“I now see that this is exactly what we need.” Lucy said as she exposed her tits and pink nipples, matching Lydia’s. “This is how we unfuck ourselves…by fucking each other.”

Kelsey’s face looked so deep in thought. As if what Lucy was telling her was the most profound thing she had ever heard.

“Okay. Then let’s stop talking and start fighting, bitch.” Kelsey cursed.

This drink had probably changed her more than any of the others, I’d say. Nothing more needed to be said after that. Given that Lucy was the one who suggested it, I had a feeling that she had wanted this deep down inside all along. Felicia did tell me that all women are nymphos. That nature just needs to be brought out of them. That’s what Feminine Glory was for after all. It didn’t implant that nature in them. It just engorged it to the point where the drinker couldn’t bottle it up any longer. Kelsey being so receptive supported the mysterious redhead’s theory. The blonde and brunette marched towards one another until their pink and brown milk buds slid across each other as they fought with their breasts, grinding and pushing.

“Something about you always rubbed me the wrong way.” Lucy said. “You were too quiet. Too taciturn. Now I see why.”

“And you were always a deluded control freak that needed to be put in your place.” Kelsey shot back. “Which is what I’ll do now!”

“I’d like to see you try!” Lucy yelled as their tit grinding got more intense.

It almost looked painful. I turned my attention back to Lydia and Kate, who were really getting into their own fight. The glares on their faces showed anger and frustration but also something deeper. I recognized that look in Lydia’s eyes as I only managed to bring it out of her on a few good nights. Pure lustful abandon. She had the eyes of an animal. Absolute focus on what she was doing combined with extreme pleasure. I then noticed that Kate had the exact same look along with Lucy and Kelsey. The drink must be progressing in its effect. Kate reached behind my girlfriend and used one hand to yank on her blonde locks and the other to sink her fingers deep into Lydia’s beautiful, bulbous ass cheeks. I knew firsthand how firm they were.

“That’s right, pull my hair, bitch.” Lydia said with mixed aggression and lust.

“You know…” Kate said deviously. “Since I’ve already confessed to wanting Luke, I may as well air more secrets out. There’s something that I always wanted to do with you too, Lid.”

“And what’s that?” Lydia asked suspiciously as Kate used her free hand to caress the blonde’s lovely face.

“This!” Kate declared.

The brunette then pulled my girlfriend’s face towards hers and sealed their mouths together as my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. I could tell that Kate had practically slam dunked her tongue straight through Lydia’s soft, full lips and was exploring her mouth deeply. Lydia, never one to be outdone, tongue wrestled her right back. It was like I had died and gone to Heaven. I had fantasized about Lydia going at it with her friends, Kate in particular for a very long time. If this was a dream, I hoped I would never wake up. However, I had noticed that I was feeling something more than just arousal watching this. I was feeling…pride. I always wanted to be a supportive boyfriend and I felt a deep desire to see my precious Lydia come out on top. Is this what women feel when they see their men get in fist fights with guys who try to hit on them? Granted, I wouldn’t exactly mind if Lydia lost. I was getting a show no matter what but I digress. Also, it is at this point that I must stress how absolutely amazing it is to watch an actual, unscripted sexfight right before your eyes. It’s nothing like the porn or the stories. I may not be in the actual vicinity of the action but it was just so incredible and exciting. If you get a chance like this, I implore you to take it. I really can’t even describe how amazing this was. I felt like I was watching the event of the century live. Kate and Lydia broke their heated make out session with a pop of their lips and a spray of spit.

“You always wanted to do that, huh?” Lydia asked through heavy breathing. “Well, what if I told you the feeling was mutual, slut?”

“Oh, is it, now?” Kate asked mockingly.

“Yeah.” Lydia answered. “In fact, I think I wanna do a lot more to you than that.”

“Not if I do it to you first!” Kate said defiantly.

Lydia grabbed Kate’s luscious ass and equally luscious locks as she pulled her best friend in for another mouth raping kiss. I knew that best friends can often be competitive with each other and Lydia and Kate were no exceptions but this was on a whole other level. The two hellcats kept pushing into each other as nipples stabbed into areolas until Kate’s ass collided with Lucy’s while she was still titfighting Kelsey. Lucy growled angrily and turned around to see the two other women tonguing each other down.

“Don’t interrupt us, cxnt!” Lucy shouted angrily as she tore herself away from Kelsey.

She grabbed Kate by her brown hair and yanked her away from Lydia, forcibly breaking the passionate, spitty make out session.

“Agh!” Kate grunted as Lucy slammed her into the floor and herself on top of her.

“Hey!” Lydia protested as she tried to pull Lucy off of Kate. “She’s my prize, not yours!”

Kelsey giggled and pulled Lydia away.

“Let them have their fun, babe.” Kelsey said.

“Fuck off and mind your own business unless you want some too!” Lydia yelled.

“And what if I do?” Kelsey asked flirtatiously.

The once demure brunette was definitely enjoying this the most of them all.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you!” Lydia said.

The two then slammed their mouths together and began kissing viciously.

Meanwhile, Lucy and Kate were in something of a catball, wrestling each other around the room. It wasn’t until they accidentally bumped into their science table that Lucy pulled herself away, much to Kate’s frustration and interrupted the sexual chaos.

“Hold it!” The blonde shouted loud enough to get everybody’s attention. “Let’s move the table out of the room. We don’t want all the efforts of today to go to waste just to settle old scores, do we?”

The other three beauties shrugged their shoulders in agreement. They opened the door and proceeded to wheel their table of notes, chemicals and microscopes out of Lydia’s bedroom, along with everything else they thought might be in their way.

“Should we get rid of these stuffed animals too?” Kelsey asked. “All these eyes staring at me just weird me out.”

‘Oh, shit!’ I thought to myself.

Please tell me I wasn’t about to lose my live feed just as it was really getting good.

“No! Don’t touch them!” Lydia protested. “Don’t move them one inch!”

I found myself somehow becoming even more grateful to have her in my life than I already was, which I did not think was possible.

“Geez, what’s your damage?” Lucy asked.

“Those stuffed animals are the highlight of my room and their exact arrangement is the exact ambiance I want for it.” Lydia explained.

“Alright then.” Kelsey said. “We won’t touch them.”

I blew probably the biggest sigh of relief in my entire life.

“Besides, I like them being here.” Kate added. “Think of them as like an audience to our degenerate activities. It’s so kinky.”

The others nodded in agreement. That was certainly an ironic way to look at it seeing as those stuffed animals did in fact make up an audience of one with multiple viewpoints. A small part of me was concerned that Kate might somehow know about the cameras but I shook it off. There’s just no way, even as smart as she is.

“If that’s over with now, shall we continue, ladies?” Lucy proposed.

“Yes, let’s get this started.” Lydia said.

The room was much more clear and spacey. More fitting for a sexual arena for my four carnal lionesses to duke it out for my viewing pleasure. The stuffed animals themselves were all on the dresser, windowsill and what room was left on the TV stand. They weren’t in the way in the slightest.  The four buxom brainiac babes all got on Lydia’s rather large king-sized bed. The very same bed that I had personally taken Lydia to Pound Town many, many times on. They were all on their knees with their shapely, naked asses sitting on the heels of their feet. Lydia was across from Lucy and Kate across from Kelsey.

“Some nice scissoring should do just fine.” Kelsey proposed.

“I’m game.” Kate agreed.

They each glared deviously into the eyes of the newly christened nymphomaniacs sitting across from them. I had just noticed that it would be L VS L and K VS K. The tension in the air was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. A part of me wished that I could be seeing this in person instead of from my laptop screen but the smarter part of me realized that such a thing would not be good for my health. All Hell was about to break loose after all. As if all four of them were in perfect tandem with one another, they all at the exact same time laid down on the bed. Lydia and Kate were at the head of the bed while Lucy and Kelsey were at the foot, as their long blonde and brown hair cascaded down the edge of the bed. They all then scooted up towards their respective opponents until the glorious fusion of female flesh finally happened.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!” They all cried out as Lydia clashed pussies with Lucy and Kate clashed pussies with Kelsey.

This was it. This was now officially a sexfight beyond any and all reasonable doubt. The sacred joining of cxnts was the ultimate and most definitive part of the experience. It was something that a man such as myself cannot even begin to comprehend the feeling of. It made me wish that I was a woman so that I could join them. Their perfect, curvaceous bodies flowed like water as they all rubbed their womanhood into that of their rival laying across from them. Their faces blushed bright red as their sexfight virginity was well and truly lost. Most women have their first sexfight experience with one more experienced than them but this was different. All four of them were total rookies to the scene. It was a truly special deflowering that they all had shared with each other. The looks on their faces…I don’t even really know how to describe them. Just pure amazement at the overwhelming pleasures and emotions rushing through them all at once. It was glorious like the lights of Heaven yet it also burned like the fires of Hell. Trying to make a mere man understand these feelings was like trying to make a man understand the feeling of giving birth. No picture you can paint in his mind will truly do it justice. All I knew was that my previous guilt had vanished like the lightning. I now knew that I had done something truly wonderful for all four of them. I was still concerned about how I would tell them all the truth but I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. For now, I just wanted to enjoy the show of the century as the moaning of four sexually crazed nymphomaniacs filled my eardrums. Someone could try to break into my car right now and I wouldn’t tear my gaze away from this for even a fraction of a second.

“Ugggghhhhh….” They all groaned with sheer agonizing pleasure.

I didn’t know where to look at first but being the unapologetic nepotist that I am, I found myself focusing on my girlfriend as she pussy fought with Lucy. Lydia’s platinum blonde locks flew around to match her bouncing E cup breasts as Lucy’s own dark brown tresses and jiggling E cup jubblies did the same. Even in the midst of their vicious grinding, they still found time to argue.

“Ugh! That fucking man of yours has never been anything but a distraction to our work!” Lucy complained. “And now look at this! He’s caused so much friction between us that this is the only way to let it out!”

I was at first angry and defensive at hearing those words like anyone would be but I quickly began to think that Lucy might be right. Was I really nothing but a burden on Lydia? What she’s working on could give hope and peace to millions, perhaps billions of people. Was I really just pulling her away from that? Was all of this really my fault? Even now, I had told myself that I did this to help with their stress but here I was happily watching this sex parade for my own enjoyment and behind all of their backs at that. Was this really what I wanted? I know I had done something good for them but was my reasoning behind it really selfish? And would they have even needed this if not for me?

“You shut your cxnt licking sewer!” Lydia cursed. “What makes you think you know anything about him?!”

I was shocked by Lydia’s out of character vulgarity and rage but also immensely proud of her.

“You think what we’re doing would be any less stressful without him?” Lydia asked. “That there’d be any less pressure? Like it’s his fault that we keep seeing dead end after dead end?”

“That’s not what I meant!” Lucy argued.

“I said shut the fuck up!” Lydia snapped. “I wasn’t done! He even respected our wishes to be left alone with our work today! I know what we’re doing is important! I know we’re scientists but we’re human beings too! We have our weaknesses! Our distractions and things we care about! You wanna hear the truth?! I can’t stand how stressful this whole thing has been! I dread going to work every morning! But when I come home and see him waiting for me, I think of how I would feel if he had a stroke or Parkinson’s or anything else that our research could help undo! Then I get my resolve back!”

I smiled with half joy and half sadness. Lydia really was something special. More special than even I could have ever imagined.

“Well, isn’t that sweet?” Lucy asked sarcastically. “Then why don’t you prove that he’s not a distraction, Juliet? Focus all of your energy on fucking the everliving shit out of me! If you can!”

Lydia glared in defiance before proceeding to do just as she was challenged to do. The platinum blonde and brunette continued to thrash at one another with absolutely everything they had. Meanwhile, the other blonde-brunette pair of Kate and Kelsey were going at it just as ferociously. The intensity was beginning to show its clear physical signs. Their bodies shone with sweat, which also matted their long, thick hair down to the skin of their backs.

“You just had to start something, didn’t you? Ugh!” Kelsey complained. “You just couldn’t stop throwing yourself at someone else’s man!”

“Oh, give me a damn break!” Kate argued. “You all come here in these skimpy outfits, showing off your tits and ass! At least I’m upfront with how I feel about Luke!”

“Well, what girl doesn’t like men checking them out at least every once in a while?” Kelsey argued. “I’m always in all of your shadows anyway. No one ever pays any attention to quiet little Kelsey!”

“Sounds like a you problem! Agh!” Kate groaned. “But if you want attention so badly, I’ll be more than happy to oblige!”

If nothing else, it was good for the girls to air out all of these things. You don’t need to be a psychology major to understand that bottling emotions up isn’t healthy. We all have baggage. Even smoking hot geniuses with tits just as big as their brains. I zoomed into the fusion of Kate and Kelsey’s cxnts. I could see how wet and juicy they were and best of all, I could just barely see their pulsating, pink pleasure buds duking it out on the very top edge of their labias. It was a beautiful sight. At this point, it was still very much anyone’s war. They were all completely even with one another as is expected, given that they were all sexfight virgins just earlier today. However, I could feel it in the air that this stalemate would not last. It would keep going on until there was only one woman left standing and I just hoped that woman would be my Lydia. Kate escalated her duel with Kelsey a step further by getting up off of her back and pulling Kelsey up into a sitting up position directly in front of her.

“I want all of me against all of you, slut.” Kate said. “Let there be no doubt who the superior woman is!”

“First sensible thing you’ve said all day. If not your entire life.” Kelsey mocked.

“Shut up and kiss me, whore.” Kate demanded,

The brunette grabbed the blonde by both of her jawlines and yanked her mouth into hers. Lydia and Lucy could not help but notice this.

“We shouldn’t let them show us up, now should we?” Lucy asked rhetorically.

“You took the words right out of my mouth.” Lydia agreed.

“I’ll take more than that out of your mouth.” Lucy joked.

They wasted no time in joining the other pair of girls in initiating another tongue war. The euphoric sounds of heated moaning and sloppy lips smacking filled my eardrums. I zoomed in as much as I possibly could on the two glorious unions of female flesh happening before me. I looked out my windshield and saw that the house was just barely visible from where I was but my car definitely could not be seen from there. If only the neighbors and random passersby knew what kind of lesbian debauchery was happening in this house of hotness. I looked back at the screen to see that the girls had become much more vicious in what they were doing. They were now pulling hair and clawing at each other’s backs and asses as nipples stabbed into areolas and tongues corkscrewed around one another passionately.

“Mmmmmm!!!” They all moaned into the mouth of their respective rival.

Their bodies pumped up and down along with their pear shaped asses, showing how immersed they were in their lustful fucking. They would only break their heated make out sessions to talk trash every once in a while.

“Am I better than Luke?” Lucy asked mockingly. “I bet I am.”

“Not on the worst day of his life, bitch!” Lydia answered harshly.

I’ve never felt more proud of her than I do right now.

“I feel so…liberated.” Kelsey said as she tribbed with Kate. “It feels like a part of me has died but another part has just been born.”

“Don’t be so dramatic, slut.” Kate said. “Just shut up and fuck!”

Kelsey had no argument with that. They just kept grinding and grinding and grinding. Thank God that none of them were made of wood or they would’ve burned the whole house down at this point. They continued getting more and more vicious. They would spank one another repeatedly, filling my headphones with the distinctive sounds of flesh being smacked. They sucked on each other’s tongues and on occasion even slapped the beautiful faces of their respective opponents. Eventually though, I could tell that they could not keep this up for much longer. Their breath became more and more pronounced, more and more heavy. Their faces blushed as bright red as tomatoes. Their hair was all a sweaty, disheveled mess. They looked like they had all just wrestled a bunch of grizzly bears but they kept going nonetheless. Their nymphomania fueled them. It was truly a thing to see. However, it all came to a head very suddenly and out of nowhere.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!” All four of them screamed as each and every one of them climaxed at the exact same time.

I watched in absolute amazement as their joined pussies all erupted all over each other like volcanos. The four hellcats blasted hot girl mess into and onto one another. It felt like it lasted an eternity until it finally subsided and they all fell backwards, huffing and puffing like they were having asthma attacks. I felt the need to help Lydia up and give her a drink of water like a coach in a boxing match but I wasn’t turning away from my laptop screen even if a drunk driver crashed right into me at this exact moment. I watched as Lydia’s flowing, thick, platinum blonde hair fanned out on the mattress behind her head and her flawless E cups that I loved so much ever so slightly bounced around with each deep breath she took. I felt like the luckiest man in the world right now. So many emotions had been rushing through me all day long. It was kind of overwhelming but I knew it was positively nothing compared to what the girls must be going through. I watched them as Lydia turned her head towards Kate as the brunette did the same. Still panting like dogs, my girlfriend and her best frenemy began kissing slowly and lustfully.

“Mmmmm…” They moaned into each other’s mouths.

At the foot of the bed, Lucy and Kelsey were doing the same thing. They turned their faces towards one another and initiated their own sensual make out session. The first of what would no doubt be many orgasms of this fight and it seemed to clear their heads quite a bit. It was just one of many new experiences that the E-cup eggheads had experienced together on this fateful night. I could not help but wonder how this night would have gone had I not given them that drink. No use dwelling on what ifs, though. After some nice, soothing kissing, the girls had gotten up and peeled their lower lips off of the girl across from them. Afterwards, as they all began to finally catch their breath and stare at each other, taking in the incredible events of what they had just gone through but also wondering who would make the next move and when.

“I’m…I’m…” Lydia said as she finally got her bearings. “I’m going…to fuck…all of you…until you pass out…I will win…I will be the last woman standing here…”

“So confident, are you?” Kelsey asked rhetorically. “Then why not lock up thighs with me for a bit?”

“Is that a challenge?” Lydia asked.

“What do you think, slut?” Kelsey asked.

“I don’t know if I like the new you, Kels.” Lydia said. “So, I think I’ll fuck you back to your shy old self.”

“Not if I fuck you so hard that you won’t want Luke to touch you for a week by the time I’m done first.” Kelsey said defiantly.

The girls stretched their tired muscles before changing positions. Now Lydia faced Kelsey and Kate faced Lucy.

“You’re just as distracted by Luke as Lid is. If not even more so.” Lucy lectured Kate. “My cxnt will teach your cxnt to stay focused.”

“And mine will teach yours to mind your own fucking business, skank!” Kate shot back.

The four hellcats wasted no time in locking up with their new opponents. They slipped their smooth, creamy legs around each other, creating nice openings that were quickly sealed shut by the other woman’s gorgeous groin. Despite their previous exhaustion just a bit ago, the girls began tribbing one another again as if nothing had ever happened. It made me start to wonder how long this might actually go on but I certainly wasn’t about to complain. I once again zoomed in on their fused cxnts and noticed that they were much more ripe. Hot pink, in fact. Nice and juicy. I had a strong urge to just dip my tongue right in between their conflicting cxnts and it seems that I wasn’t the only one with that on the mind. I noticed that Lydia’s gaze had turned away from her opponent and towards the other set of battling, beautiful brainiacs. She watched almost mesmerized as Kate and Lucy pumped their pussies into one another. I could notice that her gaze then focused on those same pussies. Is she really about to do what I think she’s about to do?

“Ohhhh!!” Lucy cried out in shock.

“Agghh!!” Kate shrieked in surprise.

That answers that question. My Girlfriend had lowered her head down directly above Kate and Lucy’s fused twats. The two had their eyes closed from the intense battle of pleasure they were fighting, so they had no way of noticing until it was too late. Lydia stuck her tongue out and slipped it right in between their conjoined lower lips and began slurping away at them.

“You cxnt eating whore!” Kate cursed. “Mind your own fight!”

“What’s the matter, Kay?” Lucy asked mockingly. “Can’t handle a little tongue lashing?”

Kate glared at the other brunette and then silently decided to just allow it to happen.

“Don’t you ignore me, cxnt!” Kelsey protested. “I’m done being in the background!”

Kelsey stretched over towards the action herself and dipped her tongue straight into the sandwich, brushing it alongside Lydia’s as the two blondes stared each other down. The back of Kelsey’s tongue rubbed up against Lucy’s twat while the back of Lydia’s tongue rubbed up against Kate’s cxnt. I could somehow tell by the fierce look in their beautiful eyes. They were challenging each other. Who could get their respective target for cunnilingus to go off first? Every time I think this whole thing can’t possibly get any kinkier, it immediately does just that. I could tell that Kate and Lucy, however, were not so keen on being used as sexdolls for Lydia and Kelsey’s little contest.

“You’re not the only ones here who like to eat pussy, sluts.” Lucy announced as she reached over and grabbed Kelsey by the ass, dragging her over towards her until Lucy was face to twat with the dirty blonde.

“And you’re not the only ones who think you can get the other girls off first either.” Kate added as she did the same thing with Lydia.

She sank her fingers deeply into my girlfriend’s heart shaped dump truck and yanked her over on top of her face. Now the girls were all set. Kate and Lucy were now cxnt to cxnt and clit to clit while Lydia and Kelsey were face to face and tongue tongue on top of their cxnts. It was a beautiful sight that belongs in a museum. I was on the edge of my seat as I waited for all Hell to break loose right in front of my eyes. A part of me even still thought that I might be dreaming. And then suddenly, as if all four of them were in perfect sync with one another, it just happened. At the exact same moment, right down to the millisecond, they all smashed their mouths and buried their tongues into each other’s pussies and began feasting away like starving predators. I was in awe.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!” They all moaned into their respective meals.

I didn’t know exactly where to look at first until my natural biases regained control and I of course focused on Lydia. It was a bit hard to get a good angle with Kelsey going down on Lucy right in front of her but I could see. Goddamn, did she know how to use that tongue of hers. I mean, I knew that perfectly well already from first hand experience obviously but my girl was seriously going to town on Kate’s labia. Licking, nibbling, slurping, tongue poking, sucking and even nibbling on both her labia and her clit and all while not making even the slightest attempt to control her drool, although I doubt that anyone else was either. We would definitely have to change those sheets after all of this but it would be 100% worth it. I looked over just a bit to see that Kelsey was showing just as little mercy to Lucy. You’d think she was trying to swallow her whole and perhaps she was. I switched cameras to next look at how Lucy was doing. She stretched her mouth wide enough to kiss the entirety of Kelsey’s cxnt. What a master of oral pleasure she was.

Of course, I had to get a look at how Kate was doing as she was the last one left. I switched camera angles and saw that she was lapping at my girlfriend’s pussy like it was her last meal. I could hear her moaning and slurping louder than any of the other three nymphos. She was clearly loving the taste. I don’t blame her. I looked at her savagely tongue fuck Lydia’s twat. The twat that I had stretched out many times on this very bed. I hoped she enjoyed it just as much as I did and always will enjoy it. I had no way to know who was winning here. The girls were using their mouths like their very lives depended on it. It would come down to endurance above all else. I could see Lydia and Kelsey’s long, flowing, thick platinum and dirty blonde locks flowing across the legs of the brunettes that they were on top of and devouring mutually. I then saw Kate and Lucy reach up in front of them and give the blondes a nice, hard hair pull, which did next to nothing to slow down the onslaught of cunnilingus that they were being subjected to. The sounds of slurping and moaning became so prevalent in my ears that it almost made me feel a bit dehydrated just listening to it. Thankfully I packed a cooler with drinks in my car.

“Mmmmmmfffffff…” They all moaned into each other’s lower lips.

There was still no way to tell exactly who would go off first but I knew that they all would at some point. In this game, it’s not about who makes who cum first. It’s about how much punishment you can both take and dish out. Funny enough, at the exact moment I was pondering that very thing, all four of the girls had finally reached their peak.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!”

“Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

“Fuuuuuuccckkkk!!!!!”

They all screamed and cursed as they were bombarded with their second fourway mutual orgasm in a row. I watched as all four of their cxnts blasted another girl’s face with hot, steamy ejaculate. Quite a bit of it, in fact. So much so that it streamed into their already sweat soaked hair. I love the damp hair look, I must say. It just looks so primal and intense. Like the girls are so immersed in what they’re doing that their appearances are irrelevant to them at this point. Which was exactly the case. Besides, they’re all natural beauties anyway and it will take a Hell of a lot more than wet, matted hair to change that. Lydia and Kelsey finally rolled off of the top of Kate and Lucy respectively and they all just laid back down, hyperventilating in their post orgasmic winding. I got a good look at their faces and I could see the wetness of the cum shining off of their sexy faces. It was just one of countless gorgeous sights from all of this. Their gigantic, E cup breasts heaved up and down in response to their deep breathing. The four of them all seemed pretty evenly skilled so far. It makes sense given that this is all of their first rodeos but while I have heard of ties in one-on-one matches, I had never once heard of any match involving more than two girls that ended in such a way. How was this going to proceed? Lydia then spoke up.

“I’m not…letting it…end like this…” She said in between bated breaths as she slowly got up. “A tie…would be even worse than losing outright…It would resolve nothing and leave too many doors open and questions unanswered.”

She certainly had a point there. A tie would just leave them all back at square one.

“I will…fuck every last one of you…” She promised. “And I don’t care if we still have to go at it even after the sun rises!”

That statement definitely caught me off guard. I was absolutely proud of her perseverance but I wasn’t sure if I wanted to sit here all night. If only I could have afforded that RV…Ah, well. I shook it off. I had to stand by Lydia all the way through like any decent boyfriend would. Even if she didn’t know I was watching. She would and already has stood by me. What excuse do I have?

“Have it your way, lover girl.” Lucy said as she started to get up. “I have no problem engaging in this debauchery with you sluts all day and night.”

“Ditto.” Kate agreed. “I started this little debacle of ours and I always finish what I start. So I plan on finishing all of you as many times as it takes.”

“I’ve never felt so alive.” Kelsey added. “I wouldn’t stop now if the world depended on it. I will fuck and get fucked until either I or all of you are incapable of fucking back.”

“So…” Lydia said deviously. “We’ve all reached this same impasse…Good…Very good.”

The four E-cup eggheads all stared each other down. Their gazes shifted from one opponent to another, watching each other very carefully as if they were in a Mexican standoff. Which they pretty much were. Who would make the next move and break the stalemate? The answer was yet another thing I did not expect. As if a switch had been flipped inside of all of them, the girls all pounced on each other at once, wrestling to get a hold on anything they could. Hair, tits, nipples, asses, you name it, they grabbed, pulled, yanked, squeezed, pinched, twisted, spanked, etc. They were like wild animals. I had a hard time keeping track of who was grabbing what. It was absolute madness. Eventually however, Kelsey had managed to pin my girlfriend to the wall, given that the bed was resting right up against it. Lydia’s head was up against the wall as Kelsey sat on top of her in an L shaped position.

“I’ve got you now.” Kelsay said deviously.

“Good for you.” Lydia said sarcastically. “What are you going to do? Rape me up against this wall?”

“Duh.” Kelsey said casually.

Kelsey then started brutally humping away at the platinum blonde.

“Fuck!” Lydia cursed through grit teeth as she was dominated.

What I watched both frustrated me yet also intensely aroused me. I wanted Lydia to win. I was rooting for her from the start and I had no plans to stop…but the sight of her being pussy fucked was just way too hot. Kelsey rested Lydia’s left leg on her shoulder with one arm and used her free hand to reach down and grope and maul to her tits.

“These things are so nice and bouncy.” Kelsey teased. “I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of abusing them.”

“Fucking bitch!” Lydia cursed.

This was both hard to watch but also way too enticing not to watch.

Meanwhile, Lucy had managed to pin Kate on the other side of the bed and even got her on her hands and knees. Before she could get away, Lucy grabbed and yanked hard on her long, brown hair and the other brunette got on her knees, effectively putting poor, helpless Kate into a doggy style position. The poor girl shut her eyes tight and grit her teeth as her hair was pulled and she moaned in pain and frustration.

“You want Luke, do you?” Lucy asked mockingly. “Well, if only he could see you now.”

And if only she knew that I was in fact seeing her now.

“Fuck…off!” Kate cursed.

“Tempting but I think I’d rather just fuck you instead.” Lucy said.

She then pulled Kate’s hair back harder.

“Aghhh!!” Kate groaned.

Lucy then began fucking her absolutely mercilessly. She was slamming her pelvis into her helpless opponent from behind, making an audible smacking sound against Kate’s thick ass cheeks each and every time. She was fucking her like a douchey fratboy would fuck a bitchy popular slut. No love, no care, no compassion. Just pure humiliation. Kate was nothing more than a sexdoll being used for Lucy’s pleasure and an outlet for her sexual sadism.

“Your ass is so fat and powerful.” Lucy said through her grunts of effort. “I could slam into it as I fuck you all day…So you know what? I think I’ll do just that!”

“You…fucking…cxnt!” Kate cursed. “I swear I’ll…ugh! Get you for this!”

“Does it look like you’re in any position to be making threats, you pathetic little brainless cum dumpster?” Lucy asked mockingly.

Damn…I knew that women, especially nymphos can be vicious and cruel to one another but this was something else. I almost felt a little sorry for Kate but I knew that any true nymphomaniac would always bounce back from even the most brutal of dominations or defeats. Lucy laughed evilly, almost cartoonishly so as she humped Kate from behind. The smile on her face was massive. She was in Heaven right now. Just when I thought she couldn’t possibly torment her poor rival any more, the dominant brunette reached out in front of her prey and proceeded to savagely maul and assault Kate’s bouncing E cup breasts.

“Ohhhh!!” Kate moaned. “Do you have any idea what I’m going to do to you when I get out of here?!”

“I won’t find out because I’ll never let you out.” Lucy said with absolute confidence.

She pulled Kate’s hair with one hand and molested her womanly splendor with the other. It was truly a sight to see. It was difficult to make out but I could tell that Lucy was basically clit fucking the lower half of Kate’s pussy on top of that. In every sexfight, women risk themselves being put in this humiliating position. A part of me wondered if it was worth it but I hear that it just makes their blood boil even more and crave sweet revenge. No wonder the game is so hopelessly addictive. Rivalries never truly come to a definitive end. Not the really good ones at the very least.

Back on the other side of the bed, Kelsey was still having her way with my girlfriend. She was basically doing to Lydia what Lucy was currently doing to Kate except she was doing it from the front and looking her prey dead in the face. The drink known as Feminine Glory has brought out the inner sadist in all four recipients of course but it really seemed that Kelsey got it the worst in that regard. The dirty blonde really reminded me of a Church girl sometimes. You all know the stereotypes. That they put on a sweet, innocent and pious facade but deep down inside, they’re all repressed, sadistic dominatrixes. That was really the vibe I was getting from Kelsey as she fucked and groped Lydia like a common whore.

“You’re so fucking soaked, bitch.” Kelsey teased. “I bet that when I make you cum, I could use your sweet cxnt as a fire hose.”

“I barely feel a thing, you pathetic skank!” Lydia yelled, obviously lying.

Upon further inspection, I could tell that Lydia was trying her damndest to fight back in whatever way she could. She would hump Kelsey back but her inferior position and close proximity to the wall simply prevented her from carrying the necessary momentum to do any real damage. Bless her newly nymphomaniacal heart. She was always a fighter and a go-getter. However, this round was a losing battle for her and everyone knew it. I saw her face blush bright red as she jerked her pretty little head back and forth. I could rather easily tell what was about to happen and it looked like Kate was very much in the same boat as her.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!” Lydia shrieked.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!” Kate screamed.

The blonde and brunette best friends turned sexual rivals both climaxed, again at the exact same time. I don’t think even half a second apart from each other. It was truly amazing how in sync these four girls were with one another. I could see Lucy and Kelsey grin and hear them lightly moan with satisfaction as their opponents pumped their pussies full of hot feminine fluid. I’ve heard that such a thing is one of the most satisfying things in the world for any nympho to feel. It certainly appeared that way. The dominant girls peeled their labias off of their hyperventilating opponents, leaving them to bask in their post orgasmic embarrassment. I was admittedly concerned at this point. My girlfriend was now actively losing this fight. I still had faith in her that she would somehow turn this around. I just didn’t know how.

“You cum so well, bitch.” Kelsey said mockingly. “Your juices feel so warm and soothing deep inside of me…I think I’ll keep fucking you until this room turns into a swimming pool of your cum!”

Man, Kelsey is a stone cold freak. To think that this kind of alpha bitch was buried deep inside of her for all these years. The look on Lydia’s face said a thousand words. Somehow it was distraught, overwhelmed and dejected but also furious, determined and powerful all at the same time. She then looked up at Kelsey and damn, if looks could kill…The brunette just kept grinning smugly. I knew that my Lydia wanted nothing more in the world right now than to wipe that smile off of her face.

Meanwhile, Kate had fallen forward on the bed, her big, bubbly ass out for all to see as Lucy, proud in her momentary victory, smiled big and began clapping away at Kate’s cheeks like big, fleshy bongo drums.

“These things are just way too much fun.” Lucy teased. “If only you could play Donkey Kong on them.”

Kate was way too winded by her previous pussy fucking at the hands of the dirty blonde to do anything about it as she was treated like a plaything. I could tell from the look on her face that her blood was just boiling with degradation. I had apparently gotten quite good at being able to read facial expressions recently. Kate groaned and then flipped herself over onto her back, her long, thick brown hair flying as she did so. She glared daggers at Lucy. Much like her blonde equivalent on the other side of the bed, she yearned for sexual vengeance. Lucy was preparing herself for what was about to come, just as Kelsey was…However, neither of them could have predicted what was about to happen next. I couldn’t help but notice that both Lydia and Kate had some amount of eye contact with one another before they both smiled deviously.

‘Oh, shit!’ I thought to myself as I just then realized what they both had planned.

In the blink of an eye, both Lydia and Kate had gotten up and ran behind Kelsey and Lucy respectively, leaving the two baffled in confusion but before either of them had time to truly react, Lydia had tackled Lucy and Kate had tackled Kelsey. Once again the opponents had been switched. Now it was L VS L and K VS K. Blonde VS brunette and brunette VS blonde. The tacklings had predictably led to intense struggling and wrestling for control but in the end, Lydia had managed to pin Lucy and Kate had managed to pin Kelsey. I don’t know if the two of them had silently planned this together or it was just one Hell of a coincidence but their gazes and smiles towards each other earlier suggested the former. Truly remarkable stuff.

“You cxnt!” Lucy cursed.

She obviously felt stupid for falling for such a surprise attack. I don’t blame her.

“You forget that you have more than one opponent here, bitch.” Lydia lectured.

“Get your big bubble ass off of me!” Kelsey demanded as Kate sat her pussy on top of hers.

“Why don’t you try and make me, you little repressed slut?” Kate asked mockingly.

Kelsey had been enjoying herself too much and Kate took full advantage of it. Lydia had managed to get herself on top of Lucy’s back, pressing her lovely E cups and sharpened pink nipples into the brunette’s back and feeling them be tickled by Lucy’s long hair as she held her helpless opponent down.

“Now let’s see how you like getting fucked from behind like a worthless bimbo!” Lydia proclaimed.

“God fucking damn you!” Aghhhh!!” Lucy cursed and then moaned as my girlfriend rubbed her cxnt up against hers from behind.

Kate proceeded to do the same thing to poor little Kelsey, lifting herself up ever so slightly before dropping herself back down hard on top of the dirty blonde, cxnt to cxnt and clit to clit.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Kelsey yelped.

“Aww, did you feel that one?” Kate asked mockingly. “Well, there’s plenty more where that came from.”

Kelsey was absolutely overwhelmed. I could see her biting down on her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming as she was literally being pussy pounded over and over and over and over again. It was a bit hard to watch but she had also certainly brought this on herself after what she did to my girlfriend just a minute or two ago. Besides, that’s the name of the game. If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I felt proud of Lydia and to a lesser extent Kate for coming up with such a great strategy without arousing even the smallest amount of suspicion in their opponents. The best fights are the unpredictable ones after all. For I don’t even know the number of times now, I found myself not knowing where to look. I of course ended up giving into my nepotistic tendencies and focusing on Lydia as she dominated Lucy. The brunette struggled to get free but Lydia wasn’t letting her go for anything.

“Hold still while I have my way with you, cxnt!” Lydia demanded.

This forceful, alpha bitch side of her was something that I was starting to like more and more.

“You motherfuckng…bitch…whore…slut!” Lucy cursed as she struggled.

Lydia had an almost evil grin on her face from ear to ear, showing just how much she was enjoying forcing herself on Lucy from above. Lucy was squirming so much that I think she was just helping Lydia in pleasuring her more. The platinum blonde worked her arm around until she was able to grab Lucy’s face by her jawline and pull it towards her own for some tongue wrestling. Lydia kissed Lucy as if she was trying to suck the very soul out of the poor brunette. All the while she just kept humping and humping and humping. I knew that Lucy had worked herself up quite a bit too from fucking Kate doggy style not too long ago. I’d say this particular round was already at a decisive checkmate. At least for the two of them. I then turned my attention to the other blonde and brunette pair.

Kate had switched her style up a bit. I guess she realized that the lift and drop routine would just tire her out too much, so she was now doing something a little different. She lifted both of Kelsey’s legs up and rested them on her shoulders as she rocked herself back and forth as if she were on a rocking chair and she was now using the momentum to smash her pussy into poor, helpless Kelsey’s over and over and over again.

“Aghh!!” Kelsey groaned.

“You’ve gained quite a sadistic streak, Kels. It’s unlike you…Or maybe it was what you were deep down inside all along.” Kate said.

The latter was definitely the case. The drink just brought that side out of her.

“Still, you can’t always be on the offensive.” Kate lectured. “I may be a rookie like the rest of you whores but you don’t have to be some kind of nymphologist or whatever to know that you have to keep your guard up and expect the unexpected. After all, the only ones who should fuck are the ones prepared to be fucked!”

Kelsey was too overwhelmed by the onslaught of pleasure she was currently being subjected to to say anything but I could see the annoyance and frustration in her face. I was sure that Kate could as well. Sadists are often stereotyped as being masochists as well but that didn’t seem to be the case for Kelsey here. Then again, she was sexually competing right now, so I don’t think the same rules would apply in this context anyway.

Kate however, did not have much room to talk about having a sadistic streak. Between her constant mockery of Lydia with how much Kate now openly lusted for me and now her clear enjoyment of dominating and humiliating Kelsey, I’d say that Kate was a close second for most sadistic of the four. She grinned an almost cartoonishly maniacal smile as she pussy fucked Kelsey, swaying back and forth, making her luscious brown hair and jiggly E cup breasts fly all around in reaction to her rapid motions. I could just barely hear the wetness and squishiness of their ripe cxnts grinding into one another.

“Fuck!” Kelsey cursed.

“I’ll enjoy every last second of giving you a taste of your own medicine, bitch.” Kate said coldly.

She then buckled the dirty blonde’s legs so that she could reach down with her hands and assault Kelsey’s giant, fleshy orbs of womanly splendor. She slapped them like water balloons to the point where her slapping made audible sound effects, she poked, pinched and twisted nipples, she dug her fingers as deeply into the squishy globes as possible. Kelsey’s face blushed a bright red as she was completely bombarded with inescapable pleasure and stimulation from every possible angle. She couldn’t even take in a single breath without audibly moaning, as if she were having an asthma attack. Kate was loving it. She seemed to take real joy in breaking haughty people down and turning the tables on them. Even her best friends were no exception. Perhaps that’s even where her newfound rivalry with Lydia came from. Perhaps she felt that her relationship with me had made Lydia arrogant and complacent. I know she would take deep joy in fucking Lydia eventually.

It was painfully clear as day that Kelsey was getting closer and closer to the inevitable, so Kate had decided to bring this round to a close. She bent down, still securing Kelsey’s legs and groping her tits as she did so and forcibly kissed the other brunette, ramming her slutty, sadistic tongue through her lips and raping her mouth with it.

“Mmmmmmm!!!” Kelsey cried out as she simply couldn’t hold herself back any longer.

I could see her body visibly jolting up and down as if she was being electrocuted as she orgasmed powerfully.

“Ahhhhh…” Kate cooed with elation as she felt her insides get filled up with Kelsey’s hot cum.

As Kelsey’s orgasm subsided, Kate peeled herself off of her and then turned her attention to Lydia, who had just fucked Lucy herself. Lydia, as if feeling her rival’s gaze on her, turned around and the blonde and brunette stared daggers at one another. My pulse jolted a bit as I knew what was going to happen next. The two approached each other until they were more or less nose to nose and nipple to nipple. Inches away from glorious contact as they never once took their hateful gazes off of each other for even a second.

“Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?” Kate asked mockingly.

“You were saying how much you wanted my boyfriend to stuff you like a turkey.” Lydia answered, obviously mincing words.

“Oh, yeah.” Kate said sarcastically. “Well, I think a good cucking would do you some good, Lid.”

“What?“ Lydia asked in an offended tone.

“Luc was right. You think having a man makes you better than the rest of us.” Kate argued. “Maybe if you were held back by your hair and forced to watch the rest of us fuck him one by one, it would humble you just enough.”

The look of absolute fury and rage on my girlfriend’s face sent a chill down my spine. It was the kind of a look that a child gives their parents when told no. Coming from a grown woman, that’s more than a little unnerving. I’d hate to be Kate right now.

“Or maybe I should hold all three of you down and rape you one by one!” Lydia said angrily. “Maybe that’ll teach you cxnts not to be jealous skanks and mind your own fucking business!”

Kate scoffed.

“Oh, I’d just like to see you…” Before she could finish her sentence, Lydia had silenced her mouth with her own.

The two best frenemies quickly began rolling each other around in a catball. They were so immersed that they actually rolled off of the bed and onto the floor, making a loud thud. The fall didn’t even phase them as they continued rolling all around the room. Thank God they thought to take their research table out of the room earlier or the whole day would’ve been a waste. I could just barely hear them mumbling obscenities to each other.

“Fucking whore!” Lydia cursed.

“Pathetic cxnt!” Kate shot back.

They spat just about every insult and curse word known to the English language at one another. Not to sound like a broken record but it was still shocking to see my usually chill and level headed girlfriend behave this way. Eventually, the two slammed back into the side of the bed from the bottom and they both got up from their catball, huffing and puffing as Lydia laid up against the side of the bed, pussy to pussy with her brunette rival as they once again stared daggers at each other.

“Wake up to reality, Lid.” Kate said past her heavy breathing. “Luke is a man. They’re all the same. He may love you but sex is sex and no man would choose just one girl to fuck over two.”

“Shut your clit sucking mouth before I shut it for you!” Lydia cursed.

“What, you think I’m trying to steal him from you?” Kate asked rhetorically. “It’s called sharing. It’s what friends do.”

“Sharing is only fun when it’s not your stuff.” Lydia argued. “Besides, I’m plenty of woman enough for him as it is.”

“Oh, really?” Kate asked deviously. “Then why don’t you shut up and prove it already, slut?”

“I thought you’d never ask.” Lydia said.

The two then wasted no time and began grinding into one another. I had to admit that Kate and all the rest of Lydia’s girlfriends were smoking hot and if I wasn’t spoken for, I would happily fuck every single one of them, given the chance. However, like she said herself, Lydia is all I need. I was still rooting for her all the way. I wanted to see her come out on top. No matter what. The looks on their faces showed how much effort they were putting into their tribbing. Their teeth were grit as they occasionally closed one eye. They were putting everything they had into it. It would take a Hell of a lot to break them out of this spell. My eardrums via my headphones were pounded with the sounds of their grunting and moaning. The neighbors probably would have called the cops by now if they could hear. I watched their famous E cups bounce around like water balloons with each movement. It was beautiful.

“You’re so fucking wet, bitch.” Lydia said. “You wouldn’t last 30 seconds even if Luke fucked you!”

“You’re just feeling your own wetness, whore.” Kate argued. “And you’ll feel a lot more of it when I make you squirt into me like a dolphin!”

The brunette then reached over and fondled my girlfriend’s tits, which the platinum blonde quickly and happily reciprocated.

“What makes you think he wants you so bad, anyway?” Lydia asked.

“He has working eyes.” Kate answered smugly.

I knew that Lydia knew that I thought her friends were all hot. As Kate implied, only a blind man would think otherwise. Maybe not even that, considering that they all had sexy voices too. Still, there’s more to wanting someone than pure, mindless lust.

The raging hellcats became increasingly more and more vicious in their brutal foreplay. They would pinch, twist and even lightly scratch at each other’s sensitive, pink milk buds. It was honestly a little hard to watch but not nearly hard enough to make me want to turn away from the show of a lifetime. I zoomed in on their joined cxnts and could see a certain other kind of pink bud coming out to play at the top of both of their labias. Just as soon as I noticed it, they both began fighting using said buds. It was on now.

“Your clit is so soft and weak, slut.” Kate mocked.

“Shut up, cxnt.” Lydia said bluntly.

She then shut the brunette up personally by pulling her in by her hair and engaging in a fierce kissfight with her. I could see their tongues swirling over each other as they made out and sloppy slurping sounds filled my ears. I just prayed to God that I wasn’t going to get blue balls before this was over. Kate returned the hair pulling and wrestled my girlfriend’s tongue. She then used her free hand to slip underneath Lydia and sink her fingers deeply into the firm, muscly flesh of her rival’s ass cheek. Lydia immediately reciprocated the gesture by burying her own hand into Kate’s thick cheeks. They couldn’t get much more immersed into one another at this point. As they were still making out ferociously, they opened their eyes and stared deeply into each other. Their gazes both showed defiance and power. They wanted the other nympho to know that they were in this all the way. True soldiers stay until the war is won. However, their expressions began to falter as I could tell that the inevitable was about to happen.

“Mmmmmmm…” They moaned into their tongue war.

They just wouldn’t stop. They just kept pumping and pumping and pumping and pumping some more until it finally happened.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!” They screamed into each other’s mouths as they both climaxed very powerfully,

I once again zoomed in on their fused pussies to see them splattering their fluids all over and inside of each other. The pressure was too much for them and they had to break their kiss with a pop of the lips and a mutual spray of saliva as they fell back. They were once again left hyperventilating and no doubt very frustrated. I knew at this point that yet another mutual cum was the last thing that any girl in this orgy wanted. They all wanted to win but they began to fear that this would just never end. To my amazement, I saw my girlfriend and her best frenemy quickly catch their breath and regain their energy as they refocused their hateful gazes on one another. This fight was still far from over but what neither of them knew was that it was about to take yet another unexpected turn.

Just as it seemed like the blonde and brunette were about to resume their tribbing war, two bodies had pounced on them from the bed and began wrestling them all around the bedroom floor. I and I assume Lydia and Kate quickly realized that Lucy and Kelsey had rested themselves up after the brutal pussy thrashings that the other two girls had dished out on them and they were now back in the game. I assumed that Lucy would go after Lydia and that Kelsey would go after Kate to get revenge on the women who had just fucked them but that was not the case. Instead, Lucy went for Kate and Kelsey went for Lydia. I believe they wanted to surprise them that way as their was little doubt that the other blonde brunette pair would expect the same thing I had expected. A clever tactic when you think about it. Lucy had managed to pin Kate directly across from where Kelsey had managed to pin Lydia, so the two girls on the bottom were literally touching heads.

“That’s what you get for not paying attention to your surroundings.” Kelsey lectured as her long, dirty blonde hair hung down into Lydia’s face.

“Yes.” Lucy agreed as her own dark brown hair hung down into Kate’s face. “This is supposed to be an orgy after all.”

The platinum blonde and light haired brunette were at a loss at how to react to their current situation.

“When we get out of here, we’ll fuck you both into comas this time for sure!” Lydia promised.

“And then after I outfuck Lid, I’ll take advantage of all of you in your sleep!” Kate added.

The two girls on top just scoffed before lowering themselves down on top of their prey and kissing them in the mouths passionately but forcefully as they both used their legs to pry open their rival’s legs and began grinding into them. I wasn’t sure how long this little alliance between the dirty blonde and the dark haired brunette would last but it was certainly proving to be quite effective. I could tell that Lydia and Kate were caught quite off guard. I once again found myself not knowing where to look. The attractive sights of Lucy and Kelsey’s bulbous ass cheeks filled my field of vision as I watched them sway up and down in response to their sexual movements. I zoomed in and got a good look at the lustful make out sessions between all four beautiful women. It was slow and passionate. I could tell that Kelsey and Lucy were trying to slowly and sensually break down Lydia and Kate’s defenses respectively. Blonde VS Blonde and Brunette VS Brunette. Pink and brown nipples slashed across from one other as their lower lips made out every bit as intensely.

“Mmmmmmmmm…” They all moaned into their respective tongue wars.

What a sight to see. I could tell that the two girls on the bottom were doing their best to fight back. Their bodies moved like water as they used what little momentum they could carry to trib back upwards into their dominators but it was quite clear who had the advantage here. On top of that, Lydia and Kate were still plenty hot and bothered from their own tribbing war just a few minutes ago whereas Lucy and Kelsey had taken the opportunity to recharge themselves while they were distracted by each other. It was a stroke of genius, as I had long expected from the E-cup eggheads. Lucy sucked on Kate’s tongue like a piece of candy while Kelsey used her own tongue to go deeper and deeper into Lydia’s mouth, violating it just enough before it would cause my poor girlfriend to gag.

“Mmmmmmm!!!” Lydia and Kate groaned in both pleasure and frustration.

They both reached out and tightly squeezed their respective dominator’s asses with one hand while pulling her hair with the other but it did little. Lucy and Kelsey had their targets right where they wanted and they weren’t letting them go anytime soon. The sight of my girlfriend so helpless as she was humiliated would be infuriating to me if it wasn’t so arousing. I would tell you how many times I’ve already whacked off to what I’ve been seeing at this point but I’ll spare you the details. Let’s just say my car could use a good soapy vacuuming after this. I could see Kate and Lydia’s pulsating, pink pleasure buds getting fully subverted by their dominators and I could tell they were both very close. Eventually, it finally happened as Lucy and Kate finally broke their kiss in a spray of spit just to hear them wail.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Kate screeched.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Lydia screamed.

The two best frenemies pumped their hot fluids upwards into womanly sanctums of Kelsey and Lucy, making them both moan with pride and satisfaction. The two had smug grins on their faces as they went towards one another, still on top of the other two nymphos as they tongue kissed each other lovingly. Their way of celebrating their shared victory over their opponents. After kissing for about 20 entire seconds, they turned their attention back to Lydia and Kate.

“Just look at how soaking wet these sluts still are, Kels.” Lucy said teasingly. “I think their pussies could use some nice tongue baths, don’t you?”

“Not just their twats.” Kelsey said. “I think we should lick them clean all over, Luc.”

“Now you’re speaking my language.” Lucy agreed.

Lydia and Kate were still too overwhelmed by their recent climax to avoid what was about to come next. All they could do was ride out the storm for now. I watched closely as Lucy licked her way down Kate’s voluptuous form and Kelsey did the same to Lydia. I could hear them moaning lustfully as they did so. I became excited as this time I would be able to see the actual cunnilingus much more clearly without needing careful zooming in like when they had their little 69 battle earlier. I saw Kelsey enclose her lips over my girlfriend’s right nipple and suckle away at it while Lucy did the same to Kate’s left milk bud.

“You…fucking…whores…” Kate cursed, still a bit drained after her powerful orgasm.

“We’re going to fuck you both like you’ve never been fucked before once we get out of this.” Lydia promised. “And then we’ll use your hair as cum rags!”

The two more dominant nymphos ignored them and continued dragging their tongues down more and more. They deliberately tickled their targets’ belly buttons teasingly before their mouths, lips and tongues finally reached their true destination from the start. Their cxnts. They began lapping away like starving predators feasting on a carcass.

“Ohhh!!” Lydia groaned.

“Fuck!” Kate cursed through grit teeth.

The platinum blonde and light haired brunette managed to summon enough strength to reach down and bury their fingers into the long, thick, sweat drenched hair of the dirty blonde and dark haired brunette respectively as they were eaten out. I saw their faces blush bright red as they were mercilessly devoured. At this point, my frustration at seeing the love of my life in her current predicament was finally starting to overshadow my arousal and enjoyment of the show. I was now wanting nothing more than to see Lydia overpower her opponents and fuck them all into submission but it wasn’t looking like that would happen anytime soon. If ever. Lucy and Kelsey further displayed their sadism by loudly slurping and moaning as they feasted on their prey. They definitely wanted Kate and Lydia respectively to hear just how much they were enjoying what they were doing. In addition to that, they both reached up and began groping and mauling their rivals’ large, E cup breasts. Lydia and Kate both just bit down on their bottom lips in response.

“Uhhhhhh…” They both groaned.

I could see that Kelsey had managed to wrap her lips around my girlfriend’s clit and was sucking on it like a lollipop. The dirty blonde then removed one of her hands from Lydia’s breasts and instead used it to jam her index and middle finger straight into Lydia’s lower folds.

“Agghhh!!” Lydia shrieked at the sudden and strong manual violation.

“You fucking cxnt!” Lydia cursed as she was both tongue and finger fucked.

Kelsey opened her eyes to stare her prey dead in the eye as she dominated her pussy. She loved the look of overwhelming hopelessness in her face and I could see her smiling into her licking as she did so. What kind of monsters did I help create? Or rather awaken. I could see how pink, puffy, ripe and swelled with pure, sexual pleasure their pudendas were. In Lydia’s case, I couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous. I was never able to make her cxnt look like that even on my best days. I know that the pleasure that a man can give a woman utterly pales in comparison to the pleasure that women can give one another but still. Lucy then copied Kelsey, jamming her fingers deep inside of Kate and pulling them in and out over and over again like a machine. The frenzied moaning of my girlfriend and her best frenemy filled my ears. I found myself thankful that I decided to wear headphones. Imagine if someone passed by my car and heard all of this. It was clear that Lydia and Kate could not control themselves for very much longer and almost immediately after that thought, it happened.

“Agggghhhhhh!!!!” Kate shrieked.

“Uggggghhhhhh!!!” Lydia screeched.

They came once again, this time bursting out all over Lucy and Kelsey’s faces respectively. They smiled as they felt the warm liquids splash their faces, run down their jawlines and seep into their hair. Lydia and Kate’s heavy breathing once again filled the room as Lucy and Kelsey once again climbed over them to make out with each other, likely wanting to share the unique taste of the woman they just devoured to orgasm with their partner. I became immersed in their passionate tongue kissing for quite some time. So immersed in fact, that I failed to take notice of the fact that Lydia and Kate’s moaning and huffing and puffing had stopped. Lucy and Kelsey were certainly too distracted by each other to notice themselves. However, that was definitely about to change. Suddenly, the dirty blonde and dark haired brunette were yanked out of their kiss by their hair. Lydia and Kate had recovered from their fuckings much faster than anyone, especially myself expected. Lydia had pulled Kelsey by her hair while Kate did the same to Lucy. The platinum blonde and light haired brunette both threw their respective opponents back onto the bed and pinned them down before they could escape.

“Now who needs to pay attention to their surroundings?” Lydia asked mockingly as she pinned Kelsey down.

“Now we’ll teach you to interrupt us when we’re in the middle of something, you meddling whores!“ Kate declared.

Neither Lucy nor Kelsey had said a word but the embarrassed expressions on their gorgeous faces said it all. They knew they had gotten complacent and made the exact mistake that their soon to be dominators had pointed out and made themselves just a bit ago. I bet they felt like idiots but they were about to feel a lot more than that. Lydia suddenly hurled herself on top of Kelsey before slipping herself underneath her, pressing her tits into the dirty blonde’s back while buckling her arms and legs with Kelsey’s and forcing them apart, exposing Kelsey’s red, ripe cxnt.

“Agh! Get off of me, you bitch!” Kelsey demanded.

“Fat chance.” Lydia said coldly.

Meanwhile, Kate had managed to do the same thing to Lucy, making her spread eagle on top of her while holding her in place.

“Let me go, you worthless slut!” Lucy demanded.

“Why don’t you try and make me?” Kate asked mockingly. “Hey, Lid. Let’s make these whores fuck each other on top while we fuck each other below them.”

“First good idea you’ve had all night, Kay.” Lydia agreed.

This was starting to get kinky again. Lydia and Kate had a bit of a tricky time moving towards one another while also keeping their squirming captives under control but they managed to get it done. In a bit that looked straight out of an acrobat routine at the circus, Lydia and Kate had managed to make Kelsey and Lucy respectively grind into each other on top of them while simultaneously rubbing their own pussies together.

“Aghhh!!” Lucy groaned.

“Goddamn you!” Kelsey cursed.

Lydia and Kate just chuckled at the humiliation of their opponents while also lightly moaning into their ears as they tribbed one another alongside them. I once again got blue balled by my camera angles. I hope to God that Lydia would let me watch her next fight in person because this was starting to get ridiculous. From what I could see, Kelsey and Lucy’s ass cheeks were getting soaked with Lydia and Kate’s juices respectively.

“You sluts wanted to be on top of us.” Kate mocked. “Ask and you shall receive.”

“Be careful what you wish for.” Lydia added.

The platinum blonde and light haired brunette on the bottom then buckled their legs together, thus allowing them to pull themselves and therefore their other two opponents closer into one another.

“Ughhh!!” Kelsey groaned.

“Fucking cxnts!” Lucy cursed.

Now it was Lydia and Kate fully displaying their sadistic sides. I saw them licking and kissing at the necks and earlobes of the helpless girl on top of them. They also slipped their arms out in front of their helpless rivals in order to grope at their E cup breasts and nipples while their other hands slithered downward to play with their forcibly fused cxnts. The looks of pure overwhelming pleasure, anger and frustration on Lucy and Kelsey’s faces truly said a thousand words. Their eyes were shut tight and they were panting with their mouths open like dogs when their teeth weren't grit shut. The intensity of the pleasure they were both feeling would also force their heads to jerk left and right, which in turn allowed Lydia and Kate to force them into heated make out sessions. They were being sexually dominated from every angle and I could tell that my girlfriend and her best frenemy were loving every second of it. Revenge is indeed sweet. On top or rather on bottom of all of that, Lydia and Kate were also tribbing each other’s lower folds beneath all of this.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!!” Kelsey and Lucy moaned into the lustful kissing.

I zoomed in and saw their clits being jammed together as the two girls on the bottom worked their bodies like puppets. I could tell that it would not take long now…and I was right. Lydia and Kate broke the kisses with them as they finally reached their limit.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!” Lucy screamed.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Kelsey groaned powerfully.

I watched as their pussies erupted, squirting their fluids all over and inside of each other, as well as Lydia and Kate’s hands. Their eyes very nearly rolled into the backs of their heads in response. Their orgasms must have been something. The platinum blonde and the light haired brunette slipped away, allowing the other two nymphos to drop to the bed, still cxnt to cxnt as they both hyperventilated from their respective climaxes clearly taking a great deal out of them. However, their tormentors were still not done with them just yet. Not by a long shot, in fact.

“Time to finish you both off once and for all.” Kate said sinisterly.

“And then you and I can pick up where we left off for real this time, Kay.” Lydia said seriously.

Kate nodded in agreement. The two then sat their twats directly on top of Lucy and Kelsey, dominating them once again as they rubbed into the two of them.

“Aghhh!!!” Lucy groaned loudly.

“Nooooo!!!” Kelsey cried out.

“Yes!” Lydia said mockingly. “This is what you get for playing dirty!”

“Even if it already is the dirtiest game known to humanity.” Kate added.

They rocked themselves in back and forth motions on top of their victims, swaying their shapely asses along with them. Whenever they pulled themselves forward, I could just barely see their distended clits making the smallest amount of electrifying contact. I knew that excited them even more. Eventually, it got to the point where their milk buds began grinding against one another two as they fucked their prey. As I expected, Lydia and Kate eventually just said fuck it and began passionately kissing each other as they dominated the other girls. Lucy and Kelsey were already worked up from their previous orgasms, so the rest would be child’s play. Their situation was well and truly hopeless. And then it happened.

“Nooooooo!!!!!!” Lucy screamed.

“Fuuuuccckkkk!!!!!” Kelsey cursed.

They came once again, blowing their hot loads straight up into Kate and Lydia respectively.

“Mmmmmmm…” The two rivals moaned into their make out session as they felt the warm fluid fill up their insides.

Lucy and Kelsey had passed out. Lydia and Kate took notice of this as they got up off of them, smiling in their victory as they rolled them towards the edge of the bed up against the wall, so that they would be out of the way before turning their intense gazes towards one another.

“And then there were two.” Lydia said deviously.

“No one to come and  save you this time.” Kate said just as deviously.

“I was just about to say that to you.” Lydia shot back.

The two nymphos encircled each other like wolves about to fight, which was basically what they were at that moment anyway. The looks in their eyes just screamed “predator”. Granted, I know they both had to be more than a little rundown after everything they’ve been through tonight. Quite frankly, I’m amazed that this has gone on for as long as it has. I don’t even want to look at the clock but I just now noticed that it was now pitch black outside. I was so invested in what I was watching that I didn’t really care. Back to my main point, I wondered how much longer either of them could keep this up. They looked so run down. As if a tornado had just run through them. Their bodies both shone with the same sweat that matted down their disheveled and messy hair. Still, they had both come this far and I know that they would see it through to the end. Especially now that they could focus all of their wrath on one girl now.

“After you.” Lydia dared.

“Oh, no. You first. I insist.” Kate said smugly.

I thought this little debate would go on for a lot longer but Lydia seized the opportunity when given to her. She pounced on Kate and wrestled her into the bed, genuinely catching the light haired brunette off guard. Their scuffle quickly became heated and brutal. Kate pulled my girlfriend’s hair and spanked her ass powerfully, which Lydia immediately reciprocated. In spite of the fact that neither of them would hold still, I managed to see their nipples rubbing together before stabbing into their rival’s areola.

“Agh! Man stealing skank!” Lydia cursed.

“Ugh! Showoff bitch!” Kate shot back.

Neither one of them had managed to pin the other when they both slammed into the wooden head of the bed as they sat upright across from one another, breathing heavily. Kate immediately seized the moment and crossed her arm over both of them to start brutally fingering Lydia.

“Ohhh!!” Lydia cried before she immediately began fingering Kate right back.

“I can do this forever, whore!” Lydia bragged.

“Then prove it, slut!” Kate challenged.

“Maybe I will!” Lydia declared.

She stuck her tongue out inches away from Kate’s mouth as the brunette brought her own tongue out to play as they slashed at each other. The sight of their arms crossing over each other while their tongues more or less sword fought outside of their mouths was beyond erotic. My deepest fantasies about Lydia and her friends could not even begin to compare to anything I’ve seen today. I was worried what I would turn Lydia into if I gave her that drink but I truly feel as if I’m meeting and falling in love with her again for the first time. I felt so proud of her for her perseverance, her warrior spirit and her ability to handle all sorts of punishment. Now only one girl stands between her and victory. The raging nymphos sealed their mouths together along with their tongues, turning their tongue fight into a full fledged, mouth to mouth kiss fight. No straight man on Earth will ever get tired of watching two beautiful women make out with each other and I am certainly no exception. Even with all the sexual debauchery I’ve witnessed, there’s just something so special about a simple girl-girl kiss. Something that can’t be replicated by anything else.

“Mmmmmm…” They sensually moaned into each other’s mouths.

Kate began pulling Lydia’s hair again with her free hand, which was quickly followed by Lydia doing the same. Hair pulling is also truly something special. The unique sensations it caused perfectly mix pleasure and pain. No wonder women love having it pulled when getting fucked by aman. Or pulling their opponent’s hair when fuckfighting another woman in this case. I was transfixed when I saw Lydia lock her mouth on Kate’s tongue and then suck away at it. It was just so kinky and showed how dedicated she was to this oral conflict. Kate struggled to get her tongue free and eventually did before quickly taking her revenge by giving Lydia’s tongue an equally passionate sucking.

“I hope you’re not getting tired of kissing me yet, you hot bitch.” Kate teased.

“Not on your life, you gorgeous whore.” Lydia answered confidently.

The two resumed their heated, passionate, lustful make out fight. The pure, sloppy passion they were putting on display really reminded me of Japanese and Brazilian porn videos. Their fingering had escalated to full on smacking around each other’s lower lips while they made no attempt whatsoever to control their drooling. I could see it streaming down their lovely faces, towards their jawlines and chins before reaching their sternums and E cup breasts.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!!” They both groaned loudly into their vicious kiss as they suddenly climaxed.

Out of nowhere, their cxnts began spraying all over each other’s hands but that didn’t stop them from continuing their war of tongues and hands. Not by the longest shot in history. It almost seemed as if the two battling lionesses were in the most unbreakable of trances. I saw their luscious jubblies jiggle with each subtle movement as they just kept tongue raping and finger fucking one another endlessly. I was sure that the taste of the other girl’s mouth had been burned into both of their memories. However, nothing good lasts forever and they eventually had to stop and take a much needed breath of air. Which they did. Their tongues still hung outside of their mouths as they were likely a little bit numb from so much heated kissing.

“Fucking…whore…” Lydia cursed.

“Goddamn…cxnt…” Kate cursed.

They ended up catching their breath quite a bit sooner than I had anticipated and wasted no time in beginning another catball, rolling across the king sized bed. They rolled much more slowly this time though. It was easy to tell how exhausted they were becoming but they would not stop even if their lives depended on it. Eventually, Kate had ended up on top of Lydia and wasted no time in violently tribbing my girlfriend using whatever energy she had left.

“Aghhh!!” Lydia groaned.

“Feeling the heat yet, girlfriend?“ Kate asked mockingly. “Cause I can do this forever! I’m like the Energizer Bunny! This is what Luke wants! A real woman whose superior can squeeze his dick dry!”

I was honestly beginning to feel a bit awkward listening to this now. Most men can only dream of women fighting, let alone sexfighting over them but given the circumstances, I couldn’t help but have some level of discomfort. Not nearly enough to make me want to stop watching, of course. The platinum blonde’s smooth, shapely legs were spread out in an arch by the light haired brunette, making Kate’s job that much easier. Kate’s face looked like a mess. Her makeup was running, her hair was sweaty and out of place, her cheeks were blushing as red as tomatoes and she looked like she was about to pass out but all of that was overshadowed by the pure, sadistic grin on her face, taking joy in dominating and humiliating her best frenemy.

Lydia was looking even worse. I could tell that she was hanging on by a thread. I had faith in her since this started and I have no intention of stopping my support of her now but I was beginning to have doubts. Was the most amazing woman I had ever met really about to lose this fight after coming/cumming so far? Kate flipped her sweat drenched brown hair back and lowered herself on top of Lydia, tit to tit and once again mouth to mouth and tongue to tongue. She really seemed to enjoy kissing my girlfriend and I can most definitely relate. From what I could tell, Lydia was barely even kissing her back. I could hardly see her tongue move at all. It’s like her spirit was breaking right alongside her body. This was actually getting a bit hard to watch now but I still couldn’t tear my eyes away from the screen.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!” Kate moaned viciously into the kiss.

Lydia was moaning as well but unlike Kate, who moaned with pleasure and euphoria, Lydia’s moans were small, weak and overwhelmed. A small part of me had given up on her at this point and just wanted her to give up and stop allowing herself to be tormented like this but that part was being suppressed by a stronger feeling that I didn’t quite understand. A feeling that defied my brain and wanted her to keep going no matter what. Was that a part of me that secretly enjoyed seeing the woman I love in such a state? Or was it a part of me that still had blind hope? I hope it was the latter. I continued watching as Kate’s succulent ass waved around on the screen on top of my Lydia as she fucked her without mercy. I was just waiting for the inevitable to happen and eventually, it did as Kate broke the kiss in a spray of girl spit as Lydia climaxed.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” Lydia screamed louder than I ever heard her scream.

So loud that I could hear it clearly even after I yanked my headphones off from the ear piercing sound. I put them back on as she stopped. I saw Lydia’s head slump and her eyes close as her panting slowed down and Kate got off of her, laying on her back across from her as she huffed and puffed, looking up at the ceiling in pure bewilderment of the day and night’s events.

“It’s…finally…over…” Kate said in between deep breaths. “I…win…”

I felt my spirit crushed as the realization hit me…until…

“Not on the best day of your life, bitch!” Lydia said proudly.

My heart jumped into my throat but I bet that was nothing compared to the pure surprise and terror that Kate was feeling as she looked up to see my Girlfriend crawling on top of her. She opened her mouth to react but it was immediately filled by the platinum blonde’s ravenous tongue. The look in the light haired brunette’s still open eyes was priceless. I had a strong feeling that Lydia had been deliberately exaggerating her exhaustion to lure her rival into a false sense of security. For her first fight, she was catching onto the game quickly. I had never felt more proud of her than I did at that very moment in time. 

I could just feel the deep satisfaction that she was feeling right now as she dished out her sweet revenge on Kate. She fucked her in the exact same way that the other nympho had fucked her just a minute ago. It was like a mirror image. The arched legs, the E cup breasts mushrooming together and the tongue raping that Lydia was now subjecting Kate’s poor mouth to. I could only imagine what was going on now inside of the brunette’s head. Hump, hump, hump. I watched closely as my girlfriend’s beautiful, firm, spankable ass went up and down as she fucked her helpless prey. It was incredible. Kate’s body was reacting to the extreme pleasure with muscle spasms like a trapped animal.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!” She moaned into her opponent’s mouth as it continued dominating her own.

Lydia kept her secured to the bed with her own body. She wasn’t about to go anywhere. I could really tell that Lydia was pushing herself to the limit. I had never seen her so determined to do anything more than fuck all of her friends into submission. She just would not stop. She was like a pussy fucking machine. She just kept fucking and fucking and fucking and fucking until the inevitable finally came to pass. Kate finally managed to break the kiss just in time.

“Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kate screamed even louder than Lydia did.

I watched as the light haired brunette’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she finally passed out and her head buckled downwards. Lydia watched as she took slow, deep breaths. It was like she was making sure that Kate was really out cold. Her adrenaline was still running after such a harrowing battle. She took a good look and saw that Kate was well and truly done for. She was out like a light. I could tell that the realization had hit my beautiful girlfriend like a truck. It was over. She came(multiple times), she saw and she kicked all of her friends' pussies with her own. She then fell back onto the bed, hair fanning out all around her pretty little head as the biggest smile in the world appeared on her lovely face.

“I…won…” Lydia said to herself. “I did it…Luke…I did it.”

She then couldn’t hold herself back any longer. She closed her eyes and gave herself a well deserved rest. Her calling out my name would normally make me a bit nervous that she knew I was watching but given the context of the fight, I guess it made sense. I finally put away my laptop and exhaled like I had just run a marathon. Just watching all of that had tired me out. I was ecstatic that Lydia had won but now that that was all over and done with, my anxieties about this whole thing had started to come back. As far as they knew, I brewed the drink that turned them all into sex crazed hellcats. I’m sure they would all have a million questions for me when they wake up.

I reflected on today’s events and it well and truly hit me after looking at the clock in my car…The girls had been fighting for a full 12 hours…Holy shit, does time fly when you’re having fun. I had to think of a good explanation for the drink but that was the least of my problems. I would eventually have to confess to Lydia and then all of them what I had actually done. Will they be angry? Even if they enjoyed it, they might still be pissed about the deception and I wouldn’t blame them. Lydia in particular trusts me implicitly. However, one particular anxiety of mine was now well and truly put to rest.

Once again, Felicia warned me that Lydia may become so consumed by her newfound passion for sexfighting that it may end up overshadowing our relationship. Given that Lydia had just spent an entire half day going through the fight of her life with me, I think that safely closes that case. I also couldn’t really go back home since I had promised that I wouldn’t until they called and told me they were done. Good thing I had the foresight to bring a pillow and blanket with me. However, my biggest concern of them all was how this might affect what they were working on. What if what I had done would make them so distracted by their sexual rivalries in the future that they could never get anything done? I know they weren’t really making progress anyway before I had done this but that didn’t mean that they would never have reached a conclusion. Had I just ruined that for all of them?

Despite all of my worries, I knew that the best thing I could do right now was just try my best to get a good night’s rest. I’m sure the dreams I’ll have will be something else at the very least. I got out of the car and stretched my aching muscles after sitting down for so long. I then got in the back of the car and snuggled up with my pillow and blanket.

The next thing I remember was waking up to my phone ringing. It was Lydia. I was suddenly fully awake as my heart was pounding like a drum.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Babe?” Lydia asked.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“It’s over. You can come home now.” She said.

“Really?” I asked.

I then checked the time. It was now about 1:00 PM. Damn, I slept a lot.

“So, how did it go?” I asked, trying to hide how nervous I was.

“It went great! We finally found what we were looking for!” Lydia said excitedly.

“Really?” I asked in surprise.

“Yeah, I guess all we needed to do was blow off some steam.” Lydia answered.

“I assume my drink helped with that?” I asked as if I didn’t already know.

“In a manner of speaking.” Lydia said teasingly. “Now come on home. I miss you.”

We both hung up followed by me blowing an absolutely gigantic sigh of relief. I know telling them the truth still would not be easy but my biggest worry was now put to rest. I knew for a fact that I did them a huge service. They may have never found what they were looking for if not for what I did. My actions may have indirectly led to the biggest breakthrough in the history of medical science. I then reminded myself not to get too proud as the E-cup eggheads had really done all of the work. Still, I had contributed and I felt good about what I had done. I was still kind of dreading what I would find when I came back home but that doesn’t really matter. Besides, I was starving and needed a good breakfast…or rather brunch given the time. I started up my car and drove back home.

As I pulled into our driveway, I stopped and looked up at my house. It felt like I hadn’t seen it in years. It just felt like the aura around it had totally shifted and changed. That is basically what happened, though. I got out of the car, walked up to the front door and put my keys in to unlock it. I took a deep breath as I opened the door.

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
Re: One Too Many: Part 3
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2024, 10:29:31 AM »
Wow what a great story. It was So hot to read. Thank you very much. I can not wait for the next part to blow my mind away