News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Breast to Breast - From M-e-smerized to Susanoom

• 5 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Breast to Breast - From M-e-smerized to Susanoom
« on: July 12, 2024, 09:31:42 AM »
Well, in a previous post we talked about this magnificent story written 14 years ago, and how the great JB57 added his own personal version to end an already fantastic story, making it simply superlative.
Today I brought a different version, a rewrite from a universe where JB57 didn't write the ending. I wanted to end the story in my own way, remaining on the theme of the titfight so as to keep the original idea of ??the story unchanged, without writing too many extra words as the story was already very long.
(even if I committed sacrilege by removing the wonderful added part of JB57).

"May this story return to the minds of readers as powerfully as it did when it was first written"
-----------------------------------

Last evening my most secret passion came true. My wife has been aware of my love for naturally well-endowed women for years. The idea of two dishevelled women in a boob vs boob match turns me on. A confrontation in which the two women discover who has bigger, firmer breasts, discovering who has better nipples, seeing whose breasts would be flattened or wrapped in a titfight.
Angie has been my wife for almost 10 years, her 36D is simply magnificent, even though she just turned 35, her body is still the envy of younger girls. With her shoulder-length red hair, her sexy body, and her height is 1.65 cm, she has always been proud of her body shape, especially her breasts and the fact that she gets excited thinking about what I look like, eager to see her against another woman.
Over the years I was content with her trying to please my fantasy by recounting hypothetical titfights with other women they encountered. In every story, Angie was the winner, and it just made me hornier thinking about it, I loved knowing that my wife was the woman with the best breasts.
There are a lot of busty girls in our group of friends, but none can match the shape of my perfect wife. About six months ago, a new couple joined our group. Kate and Buddy are an attractive couple, who moved here from the East Coast. There's nothing particularly notable about them, other than that Kate is very well-endowed. For the first time, there was a woman among us who could rival my beautiful Angie!
Almost immediately, Kate entered our titfight stories, taking those narratives to the next level. Angie began to point out her assets whenever Kate and Buddy were present.
For example, Angie bought a more provocative evening dress that she had found for the annual Easter Charity Ball. Despite everything, Angie's enormous cleavage didn't seem as scandalous as Kate's dress. The dress she was wearing couldn't hide the fullness, roundness and size of the woman's lustful breasts. It was impossible not to let your eyes fall on those breasts of hers.
At the May Day Picnic, Angie wore a dress that flattered her size and the shape of her breasts, noticing how her nipples were constantly erect. Kate instead showed up in a Daisy Mae dress and tight jeans that revealed a breathtaking sexy ass and sculpted legs.
The polka dot shirt with the buttons undone attracted the attention of all male eyes. Throughout the afternoon, Kate bent forward several times, revealing the wonderful fullness of her naked beauties. The men were thrilled and the ladies outraged, while my Angie was livid. For the first time, my wife had a strong contender for Best Breast in the group.
Our stories gradually became more violent, with Angie practically beating Kate senselessly in the abstract duels of their titfights.
At the Fourth of July Beach Party, the fantasy almost became reality. Angie took me through every possible store before buying a bikini with a thong and little patches that barely covered her areolas. Her burgundy colour was divine with her red hair, violet eyes and creamy white skin.
Sure, the bikini showed whatever Angie wanted to show, there could be no unanswered questions. Hers was a clear intention that had to be understood by every person. She was still the queen.
When we arrived at the beach, most of our friends were already there and Angie took her time making her grand entrance, showing off her beautiful smile and pushing her magnificent breasts out of her. My wife had never worn anything so daring with our friends, but I found her exhibitionism sexually exciting.
The closer we got to our group of friends on the coast, the more we realized that attention was not focused on our late entry but elsewhere. Everyone was watching intently as a Frisbee fell between two players.
Once we got closer we could see Kate and Buddy throwing that red disc at each other on the beach, but it was Kate's physicality that captured our undivided attention. Her long black hair flew every time she ran, turning and jumping, laughing delightfully as she grabbed the plastic plate.
Kate wore a striking itty, bitty, teeny, weeny, yellow polka dot bikini like the one in the song. The bikini top was a yellow, polka dot strap, about an inch wide and tied in a bow over her shoulders, wide enough to cover her nipples but not much else.
As I continued walking towards them, my eyes caught sight of her chocolate brown areolas, while her flesh filled the space just behind, compressing ever so slightly.
Her black hair and dark skin contrasted with the yellow bikini very bright, obviously drawing my gaze more and more to that generous breast.
Suddenly, Angie picked up her pace and walked in front of me towards Kate, as if she were angry or jealous that the new girl had stolen her attention when she entered the scene.
This didn't make sense though, Angie wasn't the type of person who would make a scene in front of everyone over something like that, so it was unlikely that she was going to verbally attack Kate.
As Angie reached Kate from the side, my wife made a quick motion and caught the Frisbee in mid-air, stopping after a few athletic strides.
“Go far, darling! Don't let Buddy get to him!” she smiled evilly before throwing the plastic disc at me.
I smiled back, grabbing the Frisbee and turning quickly, throwing it out to sea in an arc that should have reached my wife. Angie jumped with joy, pushing herself out to sea and affirming the disc.
Kate was not far from her but she didn't have enough time to reach Angie, so my wife threw it again, the frisbee flew quickly towards Kate who however avoided it when the woman tried to duck for fear of being hit.
Buddy had understood the movement, trying to intercept it before it reached my hands. Unfortunately, his fingers grazed the plastic disc, allowing me to grab it and throw it back.
Both Buddy and I were laughing, urging our wives to keep playing, we both had the same idea in mind: two gorgeous women playing in a little competition.
Angie ran toward the Frisbee, her breasts bouncing wildly as her water-soaked skin glistened in the sunlight. Behind her, stalking her scarlet hair like a black panther. Kate ran after her, her tits bouncing wildly.
Looking at Kate's breasts that seemed to rise to her chin, I tried to figure out what size she was, definitely comparing it to the shapes of my wife's beauties.
Kate closed the gap with Angie, but my wife managed to throw the puck my way before the other woman reached her. Buddy approached me, forcing me to throw the Frisbee back again, which was caught by Angie and held steady above her head.
The water was quite deep and Kate launched herself at my wife, taking her into the water with her. Angie didn't let go of the Frisbee, however, and found herself fighting to get back to her feet as Kate tackled her face to face.
They were a few centimetres apart, definitely breast to breast but the water covered the important part. Kate stood up and tried to snatch the Frisbee from Angie's grasp. My eyes remained fixed on her because Kate's bikini had come undone and the woman's breasts were finally free. They were beautiful.
Angie stood up further so she could get the disc out of the other woman's reach. For an instant, the two women were tit to tit, fighting for the Frisbee and unaware that their enormous breasts were smashing directly into each other.
The image of the duel between their breasts was fixed in my mind but it was impossible to determine the winner, everything had happened too quickly. Kate's breasts were as large, perky, and sumptuous as Angie's. So who had the strongest tits? Which breasts had given way to the others? I had to have the answers to these questions!
The only idea that came to mind was to swim towards them, lowering myself so that my wife's legs fit over my shoulders and lifting her above me.
Suddenly she was out of the water, the Frisbee still in her hands, looking up she could see her voluptuous and firm naked breasts. Her bikini top had slipped to the side, leaving her tits free while my wife laughed at her joy and lightheartedness.
Kate was on me in a flash, leaping out of the water and trying to scale the human tower. I found her breasts in her face and I gave in to her curiosity. My eyes focused on her nipples, her brick areolas were larger than Angie's but her tips looked so similar.
I couldn't even figure out who had bigger breasts, who had bigger boobs. Kate's nipples were full and erect, so big and sexy. Were they bigger and stronger than Angie's? I had to know.
I opened my mouth and took Kate's left breast between my lips. I took a big bite, including the areola. My tongue searched for the answer, licking Kate's incredible nipples but it was impossible to tell who was better. I needed a nipple duel.
I let go of Kate's breast and looked up to see the seemingly oblivious woman still trying to catch the Frisbee. The desire to see Kate go tits to tits with Angie was incredible.
Suddenly, Buddy came out from below and picked up Kate, Our eyes met. Kate quickly learned what had happened and she immediately tried to catch the Frisbee, this time at the same height as my wife. Buddy and I were face to face, so that meant our two women were face to face too, and that equalled their breasts.
I smiled and Buddy smiled back, looking up to see what we both wanted to see: the wonderful titfight above our heads. The women were fighting over the Frisbee held above their heads, she loved it she had managed to grab it with one hand, trying to take it away from Angie.
Their breasts rubbed and squeezed together with surprising ferocity as the fight continued, their flesh mingling together as the two women screamed for possession of the plastic disc.
At one point, Angie climbed up and threw the Frisbee behind her. The two women were tits to tits and I watched in fascination as Kate's breasts flattened and engulfed Angie's poor breasts. I had never imagined that my wife could lose a titfight, being shocked that she could get beaten.
“Give it to me, bitch,” Kate screamed.
The woman lifted the Frisbee and pulled it away from my wife, carrying the bodies of the two women in the opposite direction. She surprised me with joy when Kate's move also changed the titfight situation. I felt a deep pride in watching Angie's breasts press and flatten Kate's tits, becoming completely enveloped by my wife's pale flesh.
“Go, sweetie! Beat her!”
“Beat her breasts, baby! Don't let it flatten you like this!” Buddy shouted suddenly.
Those words made the scene completely calm, the two women stopped fighting with their hands still in the air for the Frisbee. Kate and Angie looked for the first time at their breasts locked in a battle for supremacy.
At the same time, the two women dropped the record and violently pushed their tits against each other's, Buddy and I went back to keeping them together as much as possible.
“Come on, darling. Let's win this!” Kate shouted.
She put her hands behind her shoulders and pushed her breasts with everything she had, those tits were amazing. Perfect in every detail, large and firm, her brown nipples were like two spearheads.
“Ram, Buddy! Ram hard now!” Kate shouted mischievously.
Angie responded in kind, pushing her large, beautiful breasts against Kate, locking her hands behind her back.
“Let's do it, kid! Ram hard and my breasts will do the rest!”
Somewhere I could hear the sound of the sea beating on the shore, screams were coming from the beach, and someone calling us. It didn't matter, I wanted to see my wife win against Kate. I had to see it.
I took a deep breath and leaned forward, Buddy grunted with effort but pushed back. After a few seconds, however, we both found ourselves below the water level, Angie released her grip on me to let me return to the surface.
Once outside, I realized that all four of us had slipped near the beach, a little further away were the other three people approaching the sand. It seemed as if a wave had suddenly overwhelmed us, which was normal in that period. We were quite shaken by the sudden scare but it seemed that we were all fine.
Once I had retrieved our beach bag, I returned to the boys, giving the towel to Angie before heading over to Kate to give her one too.
“Very kind, my gentleman”
Kate beamed a bright smile at me, looking at me with those bright eyes of hers as if she were trying to pierce my face, but she dropped the towel and then bent to retrieve it, letting her shirt show her cleavage.
I tried to resist the temptation to look down at those large breasts, and in the end, I gave up. Kate noticed, smiling as she straightened.
“My my, you are such a Tit Man! How is what you see, darling?”
I was shocked, what could I say? I was practically drooling at the sight of her cleavage!
“They're beautiful… you're beautiful… hell yeah, life is beautiful” I stammered embarrassed.
“Well, I like what I see” Kate giggled seductively, looking up and down at me, licking her lips.
“Please excuse me, Kate, are you flirting with my husband?” Angie intervened, tired of seeing her lustful expression towards her husband, reaching the woman with her hands on her hips and a playful smile on her lips.
“Absolutely, sweet butts,” Kate replied casually, her eyes never leaving my belly area.
In a flash, Angie grabbed Kate by the arm and spun her around until the two women were face to face.
“Keep your hands off me,” Kate said, wriggling her arm out of Angie's grasp. “My flirting is light compared to what he did to my nipple.”
“What the fuck are you talking about, bitch?” Angie spat angrily.
“During our little game, Pedro felt forced to taste good. It seemed as if he was sizing me up judging by the concentration of his tongue work. I was surprised but stimulated. Tit Man, you know the problem. These breasts are like magnets to them” Kate moved her hands up her shirt, lifting her breasts and pointing them directly at Angie.
My wife was fuming with anger, she grabbed her breasts from the outside and raised them to point them directly at Kate.
“Well, my man already has a pair of magnets that keeps him satisfied. So, back off Kate… before you embarrass yourself”
“Nothing you have embarrasses me, babe. You back off before I get humiliated”
Kate finished her sentence with a small thrust of her breast against Angie's pair, who took a step back.
Both women continued to hold their breasts, Angie regained her balance and lunged forward, and Kate did the same. The two women connected in midair with a pop, but neither pair gained an advantage.
They both tried to lunge again but Buddy aggressively grabbed onto Kate, pulling her back.
“What the hell are you doing, Kate?” Buddy asked through clenched teeth as Kate struggled to free herself from her husband's grip.
“Let me go and I'll fucking show you!” Kate shouted, leaping towards Angie.
Her hand connected to Angie's cheek, before Buddy pulled Kate back once more, begging for my help.
“Keep your wife, Peter. Help me control the situation!” Buddy shouted in a desperate voice.
He managed to stop Angie before she struck back, throwing his arms around her body and dragging her backwards, away from Kate and Buddy.
“Come on, honey,” I said, trying to calm her down, “Let's go together, there's supposed to be an Independence Day beach party. All our friends are here, with their children. We can't ruin the party for everyone, can we?”
"Right! You don't want me to fight this woman here and now in front of our friends. You don't want her face crawling on the ground, my breasts crushing her plates. You don't want me to make her pay for this impertinence of hers, to make her shout that I am the better woman than her. Make her scream that my breasts are bigger and better than her gods. You want her to go away and for me to remain a happy and joyful girl, a delicate feminine flower who does not seek aggressive confrontation. Is this what you want, big Tit Man?” Angie was imitating Kate's words in anger “And what did that flaccid bitch mean? Measuring her nipple with your tongue, what the fuck did you do?
I looked back as Angie raged, seeing Kate still trying to struggle away from Buddy. But I had other problems at the time, and it was difficult to explain to my wife that I had sucked another woman's nipple.
“Come on, darling,” I replied, “We were all caught up in the heat of the action. Suddenly one of her breasts was in my face and the next thing she knew it was in my mouth."
Damn, what an idiot I am. No one could believe such a thing, Angie certainly couldn't believe me. Licking nipples was my absolute favourite thing to do. “And yes, I used my tongue. I wanted to measure it with what I had at the moment"
Angie stopped fighting to escape my grasp.
“Well, how big and stiff is she? Do I beat her?” Angie whispered now with a strange sense of urgency “How big are her tits, Pete? Don't you think I am bigger and firmer?”
“Well… I couldn't say. She's very close, darling. Obviously, Kate has a beautiful body and her breasts are the second best pair I've ever seen... but your breasts, Angie, are prettier than Kate's."
I knew this answer would not satisfy my wife, I had no chance of getting out of this alive.
“That's bullshit!” Angie growled agitatedly. “Men love olive skin and her fucking areolas are twice the size of mine! If there was a vote on this beach, I bet my boobs would be defeated."
“Not so, my dear” I smiled “You were magnificent. This has been the most exciting challenge of my life. It was absolutely thrilling to watch you go toe-to-toe, tit-to-tit, body-to-body with the only woman in our group of friends who could compete with you. And believe me, I was excited just thinking that my wife was the best woman on this beach and all the others. At one point, you were flattening her, that's when Buddy urged her wife on. You were winning!”
“Was I doing that?” Angie replied with a bright smile “My breasts are fuller and stronger, my nipples are longer and stiffer. That's why she was getting closer to you, she was trying to mask her loss of her. I go there and challenge her to a titfight here and now, in front of everyone. I want to beat her in front of our friends, in front of my husband, in front of you, my love. I will teach her not to show her tits to my man with me present there. I will destroy her tits here and now”
Once I saw Angie had calmed down, I relaxed my grip, letting her separate from me to turn and face Kate. I was clearly paralyzed with anxiety and excitement about what was to come.
Kate and Buddy, however, had disappeared.
My wife and I joined our friends, asking where the other couple was, while Angie called Kate a bitch.
Our friends explained to us that the argument between Kate and Buddy got worse and worse, leading to the woman pushing her husband. Kate was focused on fighting Angie and destroying her tits here and now. Buddy firmly objected to her primitive and uncivilized behaviour in front of everyone to the point of physically carrying her away to their car, everyone could see how wild Kate was.
Our friends immediately gathered around Angie to know all the most interesting details, they had seen Angie and Kate show their nakedness in front of me. What had happened between the two women to start a titfight in the sea? Wasn't Kate rubbing her breast in my face at some point, hadn't she put her breast in my mouth?
The girls had started insulting Kate, telling Angie to ignore the woman while the men had a completely different idea. My best friend patted her on the shoulder, saying that they had finally seen the best two sets of tits ever.
“Who had the biggest and best breasts, Pete? Angie or Kate? Who won?"
“No comments, man,” I whispered, “They're both beautiful and their breasts are huge. Kate came to me just to make Angie jealous probably"
The men tried to get more information from me, but I managed to resist all questions, letting the thought of Angie crushing Kate be what they wanted to know. Naturally, everyone wanted to know if Angie wanted to confront Kate again.
“She flirted with your man and put her tits in his face. You can't let that bitch get away with it."
The beach party continued with the girls feeding my wife and our friends fantasizing about the huge breasts they had seen. In the end, we all went home a little drunk, and Angie and I made love non-stop until dawn.
Moaning and talking, remembering the events of the day and trying to guess the events of the future. I have no idea how many times I cum, I kept fucking my wife continuously. Angie continued to scream her orgasms while she moaned about how she won against Kate.
The next day at work, she couldn't shake the image of Angie wrestling with Katie, their breasts squishing together. This just made me more horny, making them want to go home to Angie for a quick fuck session.
As soon as I left the building, I ran into Kate. She looked into my eyes and smiled, I looked down at her exposed cleavage.
“Kate… you're gorgeous” I flirted with the first words. You find that you wanted to do it, I longed to do it. I wanted her.
“You are a sexual god, Pedro” Katie stood on tiptoe and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me towards her to kiss me. It was as if we were alone in the universe, naked and ready to become a unique couple like her. I felt the fullness of her glorious breasts pressed against me, the hard expansion of her nipples through the fabric, the wetness of her throbbing pussy and yet that was only the first touch of our lips. A feeling of dizziness almost captures me, before I manage to break away from the kiss.
“I can resist everything except temptation” was the best thing I could say “And you are an irresistible temptation, Kate”
“Same goes for me, big guy. How big is your penis?” Kate asked without waiting.
“Twenty centimetres. What is your bra size?” I asked without thinking, lightly.
“34DD, bulging. When you're inside me, you'll be with a virgin for the last 6 inches” Kate's bluntness was as intoxicating as her chest “I want you to want me like anything before. Let's go fuck until we die"
"My wife"
"And my husband? I never wanted it like I want you, but we fucked all night because I couldn't have you. And you fucked your wife because you couldn't have me. Let's admit it so we can get to what we both want.” Katie leaned into me, just slightly. I understood her desperation.
“We've been talking about you all night, Kate. It was the best sex I've ever had,” I admitted as I recounted the details.
“Oh, fascinating. Does she want me too? I thought she wanted to tear me apart. Of course, I was ready to destroy her bride and give her to you as a prize before fucking” Kate replied with a lewd smile.
“We were fantasizing about the two of you, my wife and you, in a titfight. Angie was telling me a scenario where she was beating the hell out of your tits. I found it exciting. I believe that breasts are the most sexual and profound organ of female sexuality, breasts separate women in constant competition, clearly and constantly exposed by the necklines of their clothes. Women buy clothes based on their breasts, they stuff them with plastic, they expose their cleavage, and they buy anything that lifts them. Since puberty, I have been a Tit man. At the beach party, your breasts were the first ones that rivalled my wife's breasts. I was excited by the comparison, the contest of these round and full beauties became the most exciting event of my life”
“I want you to worship my breasts, Pedro” Kate said speaking up “I want you to devour them with that incredible tongue of yours, I want you to fuck them. I want to feel your shaft slide between them, back and forth until ecstasy. I want you to feel my nipples growing against the tip of your penis, feel them in your mouth as your cock grows. I want you to kiss them completely as you enter me, deeper than anyone else. I want you to see my breasts next to other women's breasts so you can measure me against them, to know that your woman has the best breasts, the biggest and fullest breasts, the richest, the biggest areolas, the biggest nipples. Long, stiff and thick. My breasts will be for your pleasure, to satisfy your lust for generous goods. Only my breasts can and will be able to fully satisfy your sexual needs for the rest of your life. So let it be written, my dear, and therefore it shall be done. I was never sure about love before, but I knew it the moment I saw you. You are for me, forever. I love you"
I was blown away.
Kate's eyes were a shimmering hazel brown, and she was using them to explore my lustful soul, looking intently into my blue eyes for the truth. As we continued to look at each other, she felt her hands lift mine until they covered her breasts on either side of her. She pressed her hands onto mine, then released them when I felt the weight of her magnificent tits.
“These are yours, my dear. I am my gift of love to you. I know you want them, stick to them, Pedro” Kate's voice was silky and seductive.
We were standing on the sidewalk at Polk and Broadway in downtown San Francisco, and a businessman and an elegant girl holding hands under her enormous breasts could attract attention. We couldn't stay there very long, people had already started staring at us. Leaving each other and looking down for a few seconds, Kate then turned to me.
“The only way you will be completely mine is to turn your fantasy into a reality: I will challenge your wife to a titfight and have you as the prize for my victory. I will crush Angie in front of you and make her admit that I am the better woman. Wouldn't you like to see us in a woman-on-woman battle, where the better woman keeps the object of our mutual affection?" Kate was very serious while I was completely excited.
"And your husband? What would Buddy say about all this?” I asked shocked.
“Buddy would love to see me fight Angie, he's like you. He loves female breasts and gets excited at the thought of his queen challenging another woman's breasts. Angie was the challenge he wanted. What Pedro doesn't like though is my attraction to you, Pedro. During sex the topic centered on Angie. As always my breasts defeated your wife's in every imagined scenario. However you, my sweet Pedro, have started to play a bigger role” Kate smiled as she said “Buddy knows my passions well, immediately understanding my desire for you. The moment I dropped the towel and let your eyes see my breasts, old Buddy had enough. He always wanted me to fight Angie, but he understood that I would fight for you, not for him."
I couldn't believe her words, yet they seemed full of truth. I was at the centre of everything.
“Your soft-chested wife got lucky that day at the beach, I wanted to destroy her in front of everyone, humiliate her with my upper breasts. Most of all I wanted to show you, my sexy Pedro, that I am more of a woman than your wife. This would lead us to be together since you are the type of man who only settles for the best” Kate raised my hands to her full, firm breasts once again “I need more, my breasts burn with desire for you "
She let go of my hands and pulled my head towards hers, our mouths meeting again, devouring each other as my hands kneaded her nipples, growing against my palms.
“Are your breasts real, Kate?” I asked mid-kiss.
"Yes, my dear. 100% genuine. No improvement in the divine gift” Our breathing became heavy, and Kate's nipples seemed to continue to grow while her breasts were so enormous “Are Angie's breasts real?” Kate almost moaned into the kiss.
“Yes, Angie is all natural” I managed to say before Kate started sensually sucking my tongue.
“Would you like me to fight it for you, Pedro? To prove to her and you that I am the best woman, to be your breast queen. Do you want me to, baby? She felt how swollen my nipples were, Pedro. You imagine my nipples matching Angie's, our breasts lined up for the final comparison. Can you see it? Am I beating her, Pedro?”
A shiver ran through my body making me snap, the excitement was too much.
“Okay, Pedro. Let's get out of here and find out if Angie is willing to fight for her man. She will give you the hottest and most glorious day of your life. I will fulfil your wild fantasy and then take you deep inside me while you suck my victorious nipples. Just take me to your house, baby. I'll do the rest."
Kate and I went to my house by car, I felt anxiety tightening my heart. Despite the overwhelming feelings I was experiencing for Kate, I loved my wife. I had been with her for a long time and the idea of cheating on her, even with a woman like Kate, disturbed me enormously. The only consolation was that I knew Angie wanted to face Kate, but the truth was that all I cared about was making the confrontation I had imagined so far real, it had become an obsession since the day on that damn beach. Nothing would have stopped me from missing that opportunity, even the prospect of losing my marriage.
Kate stroked the bulge in my pants while grunting in amusement into my earlobe, kissing my neck and face continuously on the ride home. She pressed her amazing tits against my arm as her hands opened my pants, sliding her hand in until she felt her warm grip on my balls.
“Mmm, what do we have here?” Kate smiled as she nibbled on my ear, moving her head down as she released my incredibly stiff cock from my pants.
“Baby, no” I moaned “I have to drive”
Part of me didn't want her to stop, but the rational part didn't want to have any accidents that would preclude me from reaching my destination. I had to bring Kate to my house, I had no doubt that Angie and Kate would bang each other the moment they met and I would have the most rewarding erotic experience of my life: the spectacle of two of the women sexiest and bustiest women go into a total titfight to destroy each other.
Kate leaned in and licked the top of my penis gently, teasing it. I sighed struggling to stay on the road without going out as she took my throbbing erection into her mouth, sucking it hard and making me moan in agony.
“I'm going to love taking it all inside me, Pedro,” she whispered, “Just keep thinking about me squeezing your wife's soft tits. Think about what I will do to you once your wife's tits are smashed into mine. Imagine yourself deep inside me, in my hot, wet, tight pussy. Imagine sucking and biting my tits. Imagine your big cock sliding up and down between my tits”
Those were the thoughts that kept me from driving.
Kate pulled away from me, apparently satisfied with the effect she had on me and probably aware of how close I was to letting go of the wheel and jumping on her, risking an accident. She wanted to come to my house to meet Angie so that she could satisfy her desire to prove to Angie and me which of them was the better woman.
Kate continued to kiss me and whisper promises of what she would do for me in my ear during the rest of the ride, filling my mind with visions of her incredible body and what sensations I would feel with her. At one point, she leaned into the passenger seat, taking my free hand and bringing it to her thong-covered pussy. I squeezed her prominent mound, feeling how wet she was.
I rubbed her pussy, slamming the wet fabric into her tight slit. She moaned, arching her back like a cat, pushing her huge tits forward. Her nipples were so hard and long that they became completely visible even through her blouse, her incredible tits jiggled and seemed to get even bigger when she got aroused.
We finally arrived at my house, parked in the driveway and jumped out of the car. My cock was so stiff it was straining my pants outward. Kate came over and grabbed my arm, pressing her huge tits into my chest as she reached up to kiss me. She pulled my face towards her and stuck my tongue in her mouth, I felt a deep tension fill my lower abdomen and flow directly into my overflowing cock.
“Let's go, Pedro. Let's go talk to Angie” She smiled, her eyes were wild and bright. She was waiting for what was about to happen.
We entered the house through the front door.
“Angie, baby!” I called "I'm home"
My wife smilingly told me that today there would be a surprise when I returned for lunch.
“I'm in the bedroom, baby,” Angie's voice came from the back of the house.
My heart was pounding, I had no doubt that Angie would be more than willing to fight Kate, but how would she react after the fight was over? I pushed that thought out of my head and refocused on what was important: the chance to see two beautiful women face off.
Kate marched side by side with me toward the bedroom I shared with my wife, her high heels clicking and clicking on the wooden floor. Kate refused to let go, she held me as possessively as a woman might hold a man, her heavy breasts pressing tightly against my arms. She looked extremely confident, still fighting Angie. Events were now beyond my control.
Kate and I appeared together at the bedroom door, Angie was lying on the bed, her back supported by a small mountain of pillows. She was almost naked, she was wearing only a sheer black lace bodysuit and a thong of the same type. Her long red hair was fanned out on the pillow behind her, and she was leaning on her pillows with her fingers laced behind her head, her elbows raised and her beautiful, huge tits protruding from her chest. Her nipples were long and hard awaiting our lunchtime sex. Her long, strong legs extended away from her shapely torso. She was absolutely gorgeous and the moment I saw her I felt my throbbing cock harden even more.
Angie had a confused expression when we entered the room, she had heard Kate's heels in the hall and was trying to make sense of the sound. When she saw me and Kate together when she saw the way Kate held my arm, her confused look instantly transformed into one of immediate understanding, followed by incredible anger.
“YOU DAMN WHORE,” Angie roared at Kate, sitting down on the bed. “GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY HUSBAND!” She then turned her blazing eyes towards me. “Peter, what the fuck is going on? Why do you let this bitch touch you like that?!”
I started to stammer out a response, but Kate cut me off. She lowered my head to her mouth and suddenly kissed me with her mango-flavoured sexual power. Her tongue thrust electrically into my mouth and her heavy tits pushed into my chest, feeling her stiff nipples even through the fabric. Once again I felt her lust and her warmth, remaining silent in the face of that sexual power. Angie looked at us, so stupid and furious that she couldn't even move.
Kate let go of me, then walked imperiously towards the bed, undoing her blouse as she went.
“Pedro is mine now, you red-haired bitch,” Kate said in an almost conversational tone. “We agree that we are made for each other. I'll take him away from you... but first I have to beat your body, crush your tits with mine before he can give himself completely to me. This is why I'm here."
Kate tossed her blouse to the floor and undid her skirt, leaving her nearly naked in her green thong and a push-up bra to match her heels, which were later removed before she stood next to the bed with her hands on her hips. I couldn't see her face, but I knew she had that beautiful, confident smile that I found irresistible.
Angie was on her knees on the bed, her face a mask of anger. I had never seen her in that state, and I could tell that much of that anger came from a sense of betrayal.
“Peter, is this true?” she asked, her eyes burning with anger but I could see that she was deeply hurt.
“Well, not exactly,” I stammered. Kate turned her head to stare at me. “I mean, Kate came into my office and… uh…” I stopped, not knowing how to continue, trying to figure out what to say to avoid ruining the chance of seeing those two women in front of me fight.
“I know my husband, bitch,” Angie growled with a cold smile. “She's too fond of breasts to miss the chance to see her fantasy come true. He saw a chance to bring you here for us to fight and he couldn't pass up the opportunity” Well, it was the truth after all “He knows I wanted a chance to fight your tit to tit” Angie continued “Now it looks like we'll have a chance to finish what we started yesterday”
“Tell yourself what you want, Angie,” my potential lover replied, crawling onto the bed, “All I know is that I'll crush your purses with mine, tear your weak pink nipples with my beautiful brown nipples. Then I'll take your husband away and fuck him senseless” she smiled “Maybe I'll do it right in front of you, maybe I'll make you watch”
A look of absolute cold fury fell on Angie's beautiful face. Without warning, her right hand whipped across Kate's smiling face. “That's not true!” Angie hissed.
Kate's eyes became wild, filled with hatred and anger. “You fucking tramp!” she screamed. “I'll kick your ass!”
Hissing like a cat, Kate lunged at Angie with her claws out, the anger boiling in her eyes, intense and terrifying. But Angie was equally enraged, with a cry of pure rage, my red-haired wife lashed out at Kate. Their incredible bodies came together with a dull thud and a hard slap of huge tits crushing together filled the room. Both women moaned at the impact, a sound of lust, anger and primal female power. Angie wrapped one arm around Kate's head and used her other hand to slash and claw at her enemy. Kate buried one hand in Angie's red hair and used her other hand to pierce Angie's skin.
The two women screamed and growled and cursed at the top of their lungs, clawing at each other as they fell in a tangled heap onto the bed, wrapping and squeezing each other with their strong legs and powerful arms. For a few moments, the two spitting, growling and biting women rolled frantically back and forth on the bed, neither of them able to maintain their position on top for long. Finally, they tumbled off the bed, their powerful bodies still draped together on the floor, cheek to cheek as they screamed obscenities at each other.
Angie and Kate separated for just a moment, the instant they got back to their feet they launched themselves at each other again. Both women dug their claws into the other's thick hair, pulling and tugging forcefully as they screamed across the room.
“You fucking bitch!” Angie roared.
“You cocksucking whore,” Kate growled back.
Angie's bodysuit held her voluptuous body by a thread, but couldn't contain her wildly swinging tits. Kate's bra could barely contain her enormous breasts as they rolled across her chest like cannonballs. The women stood head to head, their bodies leaning towards each other, their hands full of each other's hair. Kate shifted her grip, starting to lift Angie's head, tugging at her hair so my wife was looking at her. Angie returned the hold and they both stared at each other with teeth gritted in pain and anger. They looked deeply into each other's eyes with incredible hatred. My cock got harder, these two women despised each other on a primal level, they wanted to destroy each other. I could see that they would face each other for as long and with all the strength necessary to resolve their rivalry. I knew that only one of them could leave here with her pride, and maybe even her beautiful body, intact.
Slowly, ferociously tearing each other's hair, Angie and Kate got back to their feet. Their eyes remained locked together as they staggered back and forth. I saw Kate's hands begin to move down Angie's head, towards her face, preparing to claw at my wife's eyes. I was about to scream when Angie sensed the rival's move and with a scream shook Kate's head from side to side, then pushed her away violently.
Katie and Angie stared at each other a few feet away, their tits heaving as they both panted furiously. The incredible anger burning in their eyes grew hotter by the moment. I was sure they were about to throw themselves at each other once again, but the momentary respite gave them a chance to remember why they were there and what their competition was really about.
“So,” Angie said with absolute venom in her voice, “You think you're woman enough to come in here and steal my husband, huh?” as she spoke, Angie reached down and untied the rope holding her leotard around her neck, leaving her naked except for her thong.
Angie's huge tits stuck out like boulders on her chest, they looked tighter than I could remember, they were a perfect shape and her pink nipples were thick and long, menacing and rock hard. They were centred inside her large pink areola. “Come here, bitch,” Angie growled. “We'll see which one of us has the best tits.”
Kate smiled wildly. She reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra, then she tossed it aside. Her fantastic tits bounced free, dark and olive as if to witness Kate sunbathing topless. Her jugs were thick and hard, and her brown areolas were huge, at least twice as big as Angie's beautiful areolas. Kate's dark brown nipples were thick and long, pulsing with power. She put her hands on her hips and shook her tits at Angie.
“Do you see these, darling?” cooed Kate “These beautiful brown tits will make your pathetic pink and white things into pancakes. I will humiliate your body as you have never been humiliated before”
“Fuck you, cxnt” Angie replied, shaking her huge tits at Kate “My beautiful babies are more than a match for anything you have”
My eyes darted from one woman's chest to another, trying to figure out which of them was bigger and had longer nipples. It was impossible to tell even to my trained eye, Angie's huge tits looked as big as Kate's and just as perfectly shaped, the length of their fully engorged nipples seemed the same. What would prove decisive in this battle was which tits were harder and firmer. This could only be determined by women who would mash their flesh together, grinding it tit to tit.
The two women observed each other in silence, just moments away from the fight I had always dreamed of. I remembered the digital recorder Angie kept in her bedside drawer, we used it from time to time for our sex tapes. I quickly took it out under the gaze of the two women, activating it a second later and aiming it at them.
“Keep the lens on our tits, my love,” Kate smiled, “You and I will enjoy that movie for time to come. We will laugh when we see the moment my magnificent tits crush this bitch's soft, weak sacks."
Angie didn't answer, but I could hear her fury screaming for her, the murderous look in her eyes.
The women approached each other, both clasped their hands behind their backs and pushed their chests forward, their fantastic tits pointing towards each other like the horns of a bull, huge and powerful, their symbol of sexuality and female power, weapons that both were ready to use to fight until one emerged victorious.
Slowly and carefully, Angie and Kate moved closer and closer, until their tits were inches apart. My cock felt like it was about to explode, at that distance, you could see that the nipples of both were indeed the same length and thickness, protruding an inch from those gigantic tits.
The two women continued to stare at each other as if they could read each other's minds, and feel the hatred they both shared. Suddenly, there was more at stake for both women than simply having bigger, stronger breasts. Angie was fighting to prove that she deserved her man, to protect her marriage from the voluptuous and sexually hungry challenger who wanted what she had. Kate was struggling to conquer the man she desired, just as she was struggling to prove herself superior to another woman she hated.
Angie and Kate closed the last space between them, pressing the tips of their hard nipples together, butt to butt. The women moaned in unison, deep moans that spoke of incredible sensations. They both closed their eyes, fighting the electric sensation that coursed through their beautiful bodies. I watched the fantasy I had always dreamed of becoming real, my excitement reaching a level I had never seen before.
The women bit their lips, pressing harder, they continued to moan as I watched their thick, hard nipples push slowly and torturously against each other into their quivering breasts. Angie and Kate came even closer, and their nipples slowly sank into their pressed together flesh, without any nipple giving way to the other. Angie's areola was lush and pink, perfectly round and textured but only half the size of Kate's areola, starting to make me wonder if this gave Kate an advantage in that her areola could rub directly into Angie's soft flesh more than the rival.
The women snarled at each other, moving closer until they were nose to nose, forehead to forehead, their beautiful faces pressed together, glaring at each other. Their huge tits quivered as each woman pushed the other with their chest muscles, trying to crush and push back their rival, their tits still resisting each other. From what I could see, the two women's tits were equally dense and firm, neither woman dominated the other's breasts, and the line where their giant orbs squeezed together was equally divided between their thrusting bodies.
“Pedro is mine, bitch” Kate whispered “He deserves the best woman and that's me”
“Fuck you, fucking slut,” my wife whispered back, “I'm going to crush those brown tips and flatten those bags. I'll make you pay for coming to my husband."
Their tits continued to jiggle and tense together as the two women continued to stare at each other, moaning and gasping occasionally when one hit a particularly sensitive spot on the other's tits. I imagined their nipples still fighting, struggling deep inside their squeezed tits, legs shaking with each thrust. Both women began to sweat, each was putting all the strength they had into trying to crush their rival while keeping each other at bay.
Their thongs became stiffer and stiffer as the sweat trickled down, their tits began to slide over each other and their skin became smoother, they both grunted as they pushed harder, feeling their breasts expand at the sides.
The women separated, their breasts returned to their original shape and their nipples were even more swollen than before. Angie's white tits had turned especially red while Kate's breasts glowed with heat.
“Nipple to nipple,” Angie whispered.
The women looked into each other's eyes, my wife intertwined her fingers and put her hands behind her head, lifting her huge tits and pointing her nipples directly at Kate. The fiery lover imitated her rival, pointing her olive tits towards her rival, finally, the two women stepped forward and pressed their hard, throbbing nipples from side to side.
They locked them in place before they both began pushing their heavy, perfect tits in opposite directions, letting their nipples pressed together to try to bend each other's nipples. For long moments, the two women's tits remained taut, their nipples resisting the weight of their dense orbs and the pressure of their chests as they struggled to prove which pair was stronger and harder.
Angie moaned as Kate screamed, their tits falling open as the weight and tension on their nipples became too much to bear, their tips flexing together before bouncing like springs in place, their dense flesh quivering with the tension loose.
Panting, Angie and Kate return to pressing their nipples together, each trying to force the other's tips to bend, break, or give in to their own. Their moans, gasps and sighs became even deeper as they continued to fight, driven by growing frustration that neither could conquer and defeat the other.
“Fuck, fucking whore,” Kate moaned as the two women squeezed their nipples together once again.
“You cxnt, you fucking cxnt,” Angie panted back.
Their nipples fought like swords, clenching and straining and then opening, their tits dripping with sweat as they bounce deliciously. I was enraptured by the incredible sight, Angie and Kate's big tits had proven to be equal in every important way, I felt in heaven and the fight seemed destined to last a long time.
The women continued trying to dominate each other's nipples for a few minutes, Angie had finally had enough of that endless but increasingly exciting fight. Their nipples opened once again, their gorgeous, sweaty tits jiggling in response. Angie stood up and swung her enormous tits directly against Kate's breasts, the two sets of magnificent breasts coming together with a wet slap.
Kate gasped as she staggered backwards after the unexpected attack, recovering after a few seconds. Her lips curved into a predatory smile, clasping her hands behind her back before thrusting her beautiful, powerful tits forward into her rival. Angie clasped her hands behind her back and pushed her breasts out, pushing Kate against her.
The women came together with a meaty, thick, thunderous slap, screaming in unison as their enormous tits met and compressed with all their might. Sweat dripped from the point of impact. Angie and Kate gasped and moaned, entwining their bodies with each other with their powerful legs, holding their tits together.
The two women rolled their plump breasts in and around each other, working their entire bodies and muscles to use all their power to crush each other. I watched carefully to see which of the two sets of tits was gaining the advantage, but they continued to be evenly matched. Their thick flesh compressed together, one woman and then the other momentarily gaining some ground, only to lose it as their tits moved over each other.
Angie and Kate stood forehead to forehead, sweat pouring down their beautiful faces, growling at each other and whispering obscenities as they continued to thrust their tits into each other. After a few minutes, the two women moved away a little before starting to swing their tits at their rival, each twisting their chests so that their heavy tits flew into each other, hitting each other sideways. With each impact, sweat flew around as the two women screamed in pain. This exchange went on for nine, ten times in a row, at the tenth blow the two women screamed before walking away.
Groaning and panting, each woman pulled away from her rival. Angie and Kate cupped their swollen tits with their hands, glaring at each other.
“You're harder than I thought, bitch,” Kate said, “But I feel like your tits are getting weaker. It won't be long before I destroy you, then I will claim Pedro as my prize."
“You dirty slut,” Angie blurted out, “I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget. When I'm done with you, those bags on your chest will be flat, empty sacks."
Both women seemed to recover, standing to their full height and throwing their shoulders back, pushing their tits out once again. They approached less violently than before, colliding and grabbing each other's forearms, their gigantic tits becoming trapped in the dummy cage formed by their arms. The women pressed their nipples together, starting to push hard and rub their tits together.
The breasts fell and slapped together, sliding in and out and around each other like oiled snakes. Angie and Kate brutally rubbed their beauties together, marvelling at the beauty of their breasts working against each other, hard nipples digging into each other's firm flesh.
Angie and Kate grunted and gasped as their tits fought and slid together, squeezing each other relentlessly. The women began to grow more and more frustrated as the battle continued with neither gaining an advantage. Suddenly, Kate let go of Angie and slid her arms around her rival's back. My wife recovered immediately, imitating her grip and the two women joined together with a strong slap, hugging each other, both finding the best position for their arms and starting to hold each other.
The two women screamed together as they squeezed into each other's bearhug, I moved closer intending to observe the movement of their tits as they melded together. I was desperate to see that tense flesh crushing and struggling, anxious to see the exact moment when one of these two beauties managed to overcome the other.
The two women were once again forehead to forehead and nose to nose, their eyes closed as they panted and moaned loudly into each other's faces. Angie was shifting her breasts from side to side, pushing her tits against Kate's matching pair with all the power of her back and her torso.
Kate moved up and down, responding to the rival's attack with her strength. Their nipples remained locked together, fighting from within their fused tits. It was damn thrilling to watch my fantasy become an incredible erotic reality as both women used their dense, heavy and incredibly beautiful tits to rub each other.
From what I could see, both pairs were still holding on equally, there was no clear winner in sight. Continuing to clench and sway against each other harder and harder, Kate and Angie threw their heads back and screamed in anger and effort. They intertwined their powerful legs, Kate's olive flesh intertwining with Angie's alabaster skin. Their legs trembled with tension as they froze, the two women struggling until they fell onto the mattress of the bed.
Kate ended up on top, their throbbing tits continuing to squeeze butt to butt, nipple to nipple, forming a thick, taut cleavage between the women. The fiery lover used gravity to push her tits onto Angie's rack, my wife continued to push her back and the women's tits began to slide against each other. Their bodies continued to push and slap with greater force, I could see their bare bellies sliding and writhing together as their huge tits continued their never-ending war.
Clutching each other with arms and legs, Angie and Kate continued to fight cheek to cheek, their faces masks of concentration and pain as they pitted every inch of their beautiful bodies against each other. Their moans and cries became louder and more insistent.
Angie made a greater effort, pushing and squeezing Kate until she rolled on top of the olive woman. Once on top, she tried to use gravity as her rival had done before, pushing and pounding her dense balls into Kate's tits, digging in with her hard nipples. Their bodies continued to writhe in bed, Angie lifting her face so she was staring into Kate's face.
Once again, the two women looked at each other intently as their covers struggled, sharing hot breath, gasping cries, and the occasional obscenities and threats. I could see how both were completely absorbed in the battle, their grunts and moans taking on higher pitches.
Angie pushed her tits against her dark-haired counterpart, Kate pushed back, grinding her body against Angie's in absolute determination, her arms locked around Angie's back, pulling my wife to her side and huddling together.
Rolling again, switching positions as their sweaty bodies locked together and fought, the huge amount of flesh crushing the other, flattening together and mingling mercilessly.
Suddenly, the two women felt the mattress beneath them disappear, rolling to the floor without realizing anything. The dull thud of the two women was accompanied by surprised moans, the two women separated, lying on their backs, panting.
“cxnt,” Kate whispered
“Whore,” Angie replied.
I continued to record their flushed faces and their enormous breasts rising with each breath. I felt my cock throbbing like never before, and the eyes of the two women focused on my hidden erection.
“Pedro… free him” Kate whispered, licking her lips “I want to see what I'm fighting for”
Angie remained silent, looking at me with the same desire as her rival's eyes. I undid my pants with one hand, quickly pulling my underwear down, my full erection stretching free in front of the women.
“Bitch, that's mine,” Angie growled, standing up.
“When I destroy you, I will take it inside me in the entirety of her,” Kate hissed, reaching for her.
I sat on the chair, continuing to point the recording at their majestic bodies kneeling in front of me, I could see the pure hatred in their gazes after all that battle without winners.
Kate looked at my cock, looking up at me and smiling at me. She approached slowly, focusing her gaze on Angie throughout the movement. My wife looked first at me and then at her rival, her eyes widening when she guessed what her rival wanted.
Angie approached quickly and just before Kate could envelop my erection with her sweaty breasts, my wife's heavy tits stopped the olive pair with her red tits.
“Don't even think about it, bitch,” Angie growled, pushing her rival breast against her own.
My erection was enveloped by my wife's pale flesh, chasing the olive flesh away as Kate hissed.
“No, don't even think about it!” Kate growled pushing back “Pedro is mine and I will prove it to you!”
Kate's huge, dense breasts pushed my wife's pair back, taking my erection between her tits and making my wife recoil in surprise and anger.
Angie narrowed her eyes and gritted her teeth, Kate put her hands above her head, shaking her arrogant breasts with my cleavage in the middle. The two women looked at each other with murderous looks.
Kate slowly moved closer, pushing her left breast into Angie's right tit, my wife pushed back in response. My lover quickly became agitated, bringing her arms down, grabbing her rival and bringing their breasts together, pushing her bloody tit aside as her olive breast pushed from inside her, the brown nipple which she pierced without mercy.
Angie screamed in pain and anger, writhing and pushing her breasts forward, Kate responded by sending her breasts deeper into the side of my wife's breasts, making her scream again.
My wife moved her shoulders quickly, reacting forcefully, pushing Kate's pair back as my erection slid from her olive cleavage to Angie's reddened cleavage, my wife smiled as she heard her rival's groan of frustration.
The two women pushed their breasts together again, panting from exhaustion and the indescribable pain in their breasts. Kate let out a gasp of pain but she pushed back hard, my erection was torn from my wife's tits and encased in Kate's hot cleavage.
“I'll push every inch of your little bags flat, whore,” Kate hissed, “I'll flatten you completely and you'll admit that I'm better than you, that I'm the woman Pedro deserves.”
Angie's hands grabbed her rival's black hair, pulling her towards her and putting more pressure on her breasts and my erection. Kate's hands quickly closed on my wife's scarlet hair.
“You came to steal my husband, you bitch” Angie growled furiously “I will have no mercy on you”
Both women pulled the other back, their mouths open in pain as their breasts continued to slap together, gritting their teeth and pushing forward with all the strength they had.
The hands quickly descended on the rivals' backs, tightening their grip tightly and pumping their tits together, each trying to push the other back. Angie and Kate threw their heads back, their faces in agony snarling as they forced their heavy, enormous tits together.
My erection was engulfed by Kate's cleavage as she began pumping violently, screaming and pushing her tits forward forcefully. Angie moaned, closing her eyes as her breasts were pushed back, my erection moving away from her.
My wife roared a few seconds later, Kate's tits seemed to give way as Angie's perfect tits took my erection between them, stopping when my lover grunted under strain to push her chest out, causing their flesh to swell at the sides of their unbeatable breasts.
 “You're going to lose, manstealer,” Angie growled almost desperately.
The pale breast pushed harder, pushing the olive pair back, their nipples continuing to stab at rival flesh as their flesh quivered with the effort.
Kate narrowed her eyes and pumped her tits with renewed force, stealing my erection from my wife's cleavage and crushing the rival breast with her own. Angie responded by pushing back fecundly, pumping and grinding her tits against Kate.
My erection was cradled by that struggling flesh, pulled from one couple to the other over and over again as the two women continued to try to dominate the other. Kate tightened her grip on Angie's back, and my wife tiredly raised her head to complain, their eyes locked on mutual hatred and deep anger.
My wife clenched in pain, the weight of her on her breast was tremendous as she continued to fight, her rival seemed to go on forever, moaning in pain but responding to her attacks. My erection seemed to be at the centre of everything, nestled halfway between Kate's olive flesh and a half between Angie's flushed flesh.
The moans of the two women increased in volume, and their pain became more and more evident, each thrust and each grind sending shocks of pain through their bodies. Their tits continued to fight relentlessly until a tremendous scream escaped from a woman's lips.
The two women had their foreheads pressed together, desperately continuing to force the other back and crush her completely. Nipple to nipple, tits to tits, Angie and Kate continued to clench together, trying to capture and hold my erection between their sweaty cleavage.
Suddenly, a couple began to give way slightly, slowly, and painfully. A woman moaned louder, feeling a searing pain in her chest that seemed to break into a thousand pieces.
All three of us watched as their breasts, always perfectly here and squeezed in unison, changed to an image of slight advantage from one pair of tits, the pair spreading and retreating against the other.
"Impossible…"
The woman's head rose to meet her rival's triumphant eyes, her awareness that her breasts had been surpassed and conquered in front of the man they both wanted. My erection slipped away from the woman's neckline without her being able to do anything, trying to push again, her erection remained buried far away in her enemy's neckline as a sign of dominance.
The woman pushed her breasts out of her desperately, using her nipples to cause as much pain as possible but as her rival tightened her grip, her tits slowly gave way until they collapsed completely.
Kate screamed in pain, defeated and humiliated as her breasts were crushed completely against her chest under her very eyes, under the eyes of her Pedro.
“Say it, bitch,” Angie growled, tightening her grip to increase the pressure on Kate's defeated breasts. “Who has the best tits?”
Kate screamed in pain as her breasts were crushed again, eclipsed by the rival couple again and again, each thrust from Angie matched by Kate's defeated moan.
“You fuck! Your tits are better!” Kate admitted.
Angie, however, did not stop pumping her tits into the enemy pair, continuing to dominate her olive chest with the pair stronger than her.
“Whose is Peter? Who is the best woman for him?”
"You! You fucking bitch, it's you!” Kate whimpered as her pain escalated.
Angie maintained her grip on Kate as my wife began to suck my perfectly defended erection from her perfect cleavage, taking me over the edge. My hot cum spilt onto my wife's victorious breasts as Kate watched in utter humiliation.
Angie shook her breasts arrogantly, pressing her pair against Kate's and bringing her to the floor, lying down with her before finally separating. I watched their magnificent glistening bodies, side by side, mirror each other, their juicy flesh covered in sweat as the two women passed out from exhaustion.
I watched them on the recorder screen for a few minutes, until the beep, indicating a low battery, brought me out of my trance.
Angie and Kate slept like that for hours. I left them alone and went to take a shower, then continued to masturbate because of the memories of what I had just seen, and then I put on the bathrobe. I left the sleeping women in the bedroom and went to my computer, downloading the digital recording. Thank God, I had captured almost everything, putting on a DVD the best titfight video I could see.
Angie and Kate had been fighting for almost two hours, now they were completely exhausted. After a few hours, I called Buddy and asked him to come get his wife. Needless to say, he wasn't happy to hear my voice, but I told him everything: about what Kate told me at noon, that she wanted to finish what she and Angie had started that day on the beach. Now it was all over and he had to come get her.
Buddy arrived about 45 minutes later, he seemed angry and upset, probably from missing the show. When he arrived, I put a finger to my lips to keep him quiet, then led him into the bedroom.
Angie and Kate were still asleep, but during the past few hours, they had changed positions. Angie was now lying half on top of Kate, whose legs were spread wide and whose arms were wrapped lightly around Angie's pink body. Even in sleep, their bodies sought each other to continue their battle.
"What happened?" Buddy asked.
“Well, like I said, Kate came to me for lunch, asking me to take her home so that she and Angie could finish what they started. So we came here, the two of them went breast to breast and…” I stopped for a second, leaving Buddy on edge “and, well, Angie won.”
Buddy's eyes widened, his face betraying his emotions. Disappointment and perhaps disbelief in knowing that his wife had lost, perhaps relief in understanding that Kate had failed to get what she wanted.
“Bullshit!” was his immediate response. “My wife lost a titfight to your wife?”
“That's right,” I replied, watching as Buddy's erection practically exploded in his pants. “After a very long time. Their tits have been facing each other for hours.”
It amused me to watch Buddy swallow hard as he tried to moisten his dry throat. He tried to reorganize himself to hide his obvious erection, a lost cause from the start. I couldn't blame him, just by talking my erection came back alive and well, and my rather loose bathrobe provided a little coverage.
“I recorded them all” I smiled “I'll be happy to give you a copy” I winked, making Buddy the happiest man in the world.
I lent Buddy one of Angie's bathrobes to wrap Kate up and take her to her car, giving him her DVD when Buddy returned to get the rest of Kate's clothes. Just before leaving, Buddy turned to me.
“So… do you think Angie might be willing to give Kate a rematch sometime?” he asked innocently.
“Well, let's let both of them sleep for now. I'll ask her this when she wakes up and let you know” I smiled at him.
Buddy nodded and walked away, clutching the DVD like it was gold.
I went back to the room, abandoning the bathrobe and climbing onto the bed to stretch out next to the beautiful bloody body, pulling her towards me. She snuggled against me, resting her head on my shoulder and pressing her tits against my chest.
I smiled, I wished I had had the chance to do the things Kate had promised me. Even now, just thinking about her, I felt my manhood throbbing. But Angie had won me over and I had no doubt that everything I could get from Kate I could get from Angie.
I looked down to see Angie staring at me, her deep green eyes looking into mine, smiling as if she could read my mind.
“So, did you like it, kid?” Angie said, sliding onto her back and pulling me towards her.
I climbed on top of her, my chest pressed against her tits, my cock ready to explode like a balloon near a needle. I felt her foot run up her and down onto my dick.
“God, yes, child. You were magnificent"
"Would you like to see me titfight Kate again?" Angie murmured as she licked and kissed my neck. My cock swelled quickly and Angie giggled.
“We'll talk about all this later. We'll talk about everything later" She smiled in a threatening tone "For now, fuck me. Fuck my tits, fuck your better woman"
Angie fucked me all night telling me stories of what she would do to Kate the next time they collided, with descriptions of things that had taken place between her body and Kate's body that she couldn't see.
The next morning I called in sick, too exhausted to get up and too excited to leave Angie. Turns out Angie was more than willing to fight Kate a few more times.
The future looked very bright.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 09:32:36 AM by Susanoom »
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline D69again

• God Member
Re: Breast to Breast - From M-e-smerized to Susanoom
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 01:33:54 PM »
This was very well written! Tit fights aren't my favorite form of sex fighting stories but this one is one of the best.
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 04:58:34 PM »
This was very well written! Tit fights aren't my favorite form of sex fighting stories but this one is one of the best.

I can't take credit for it, the story isn't mine. All the ideas within the story, the construction of the characters and the locations are from the previous story, I limited myself to adding the final part.
If you love sexfighting, I invite you to the ending written by JB57, one of the best I've read:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=116558.0

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2024, 12:42:25 AM »
There are no paragraph breaks. It's nearly impossible to read.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2024, 10:25:26 AM »
There are no paragraph breaks. It's nearly impossible to read.

I don't know why but on my file there are paragraph breaks but when it is put here, they disappear. I think it's a site setting.
I'm sorry you can't read it, try copying it to text and then to word. It should solve your problem
Try looking in my drive folder, you should find the story with the paragraph division
« Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 10:31:52 AM by Susanoom »

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline 3wings

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2024, 08:25:56 AM »
Finally~~ thank you for all your effort~~
- I will write my impressions after reading them  ;D ;D ;D
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement