News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bad Girls Escape into CatFight City

• 4 Replies

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
« on: July 13, 2024, 04:32:36 AM »
The Following brief CatFight Story, as told from a Male observer's point of view, was inspired by the Movie, "Crank High Voltage"
and the back seat fight tease between Amy Smart's Character and Yeva-Genevieve Lavlinski.  There was a rumor that a full catfight actually was filmed but ended up
on the cutting room floor.    Yeva-Genevieve Lavlinski's character came out pretty good, but Amy although cute, did not look like her so much :(
Enjoy ...

Amey Vs Genevieve

Male British Accent

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jason La Gurdy. I am a full time security cop for Cat Fight City and part time burglar for the PIGS corporation. Needless to say being a thief for the PIGS pays way better.
Tonight, I got stuck with two crazy Chicks, whom I had to arrest for fighting in a no cat fight zone.  Namely a subway.  I stunned, hand cuffed and tossed both in the back seat of my squad car, then headed off to do my job, keeping an eye on them, with a micro drone cam while I did my other job, turning off the security to a large secure vault, so some cat burglar bot could steal some priceless cat statue.  A I root systems are everywhere, and A I is not as brilliant as one thinks.  They are easy to fool, having been developed without our more devious brain fibers.

Well off, I go, and no sooner than I leave, I notice the sassy dark haired one, Genevieve, has picked her cuffs, and is making some tongue wagging kiss kiss moves on the cute Blonde called Amey.
Well next thing you know, Amey has also picked her lock and after beating off her dark haired rival, finds herself tied up again with Genevieve in a middle of the road cat fight.

Ripping tearing hugging slapping and then rolling over a side walk barrier before tangling up into a ripping,  rolling street fight, typical of cat fight city. 
Anyhow I am too busy with the job, so they will have to sort out their lover’s quarrel.
Their sexy fight became naked as they clawed away while jaw locked getting all scratched up, quickly stripping off their soaked shirt dresses .
First one painful hold or body locked crush,
 followed by some face sitting, until the Blonde bites into Genevieve’s twat.

then the final pussy clutch and sloppy victory kiss that  Genevieve wanted from Amey in the first place, only with the blonde on top.

You may see the full Video Animations off of https://catfightcity.com/, i.e. the Deviant Art Link at the TOP,
  and/or https://fetishclown.com/ STAR site. [both have courtesy links back to this site as required]
[Fetish Clown Back Link is off of our FRIENDS PAGE here https://www.fetishclown.com/friends.html ]
NOTE: there are also plenty of FREE CatFight pics [literally thousands including other site links in Dev Art] and animations in Deviant Art now.  It has become a premier Fetish for the Deviant Art Crowd. :)

Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
2- more pics to go with story Re: Bad Girls Escape into CatFight City
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 04:41:31 AM »
...here are some more sample pics to go with story.
They only allow four per upload/page so I will have to do this a couple more times to give you a full catfight treat :)
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
3- more pics Re: Bad Girls Escape into CatFight City
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 05:02:24 AM »
fight hits the ground  ;D

Lots of leg  locked rolling ripping scratching biting and jaw locks
a very nasty classic street catfight

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
4- Re: Bad Girls Escape into CatFight City
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2024, 05:07:35 AM »
... they are getting tired and ready to quit soon, the whole fight took around 20 minutes from the time they tumbled out of the squad car till the final pussy hold submission on Genie., by Amey
they get stuck in a tight spinning catball for around 6 minutes.

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
5-more ender Re: Bad Girls Escape into CatFight City
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2024, 05:13:51 AM »
This should do it, you can see more here,  off of https://catfightcity.com/, i.e. the Deviant Art Link at the TOP,
  and/or https://fetishclown.com/ STAR site. [both have courtesy links back to this site as required]
[Fetish Clown Back Link is off of our FRIENDS PAGE here https://www.fetishclown.com/friends.html ]
NOTE: there are also plenty of FREE CatFight pics [literally thousands including other site links in Dev Art] and animations in Deviant Art now.  It has become a premier Fetish for the Deviant Art Crowd. :)

ENJOY, let me know how you like>  We can always have a part two for these two if demand requires, also the Fetish Clown does customs on a select basis.
We also do sexfights and FUTA Fights, but we may not show here of course ... rules are rules