News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Similar rivals

• 8 Replies

Offline Dexy

• Discord????Dexycatball
Similar rivals
« on: July 13, 2024, 05:19:27 PM »
These two girls look very similar.  What do you think about that kind of equality and similarity between rivals?

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: Similar rivals
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 07:12:38 PM »
the true winners is anybody lucky enough to see them fight
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Dexy

• Discord????Dexycatball
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 11:39:06 PM »
the true winners is anybody lucky enough to see them fight
And both have 31y

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2024, 04:18:49 PM »
I agree with caryn1; bring it on. I would be putting all my chips on the girl in black, though. She just looks a little bit tougher than the super chested blonde.
Pete

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2024, 01:52:16 AM »
These two girls look very similar.  What do you think about that kind of equality and similarity between rivals?
The more similar they are the sexier the fight is. Fights between exact lookalikes are the most intense and bound to be the filthiest since the women would want to rip the pussy apart of her rival. Identical faces smashed together while rolling all around? Doesn’t get much better

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2024, 07:24:58 PM »
Evenly matched catfights are the hottest! Especially those which have a high possibility of ending in a stalemate. This one's exactly that!
Antonylovescfs

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2024, 12:15:40 AM »
I think there is a kind of natural rivalry and jealousy between women that increases the more similar they are???  If there is dramatic differences, the women can say they are prettier, or sexier, or blond, or brunette, or have better legs, or better butt, or better breasts, or whatever.  But if they are with their exact doppleganger, how do they tell themselves they are the better woman?  Pure speculation on my part, but a theory.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2024, 08:37:42 PM »
Anyone have more pictures of rivals that look like each other actually in a fight? If so please share

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2024, 09:26:20 PM »
  I like matches between women around same height and weight also bust size.  I normally not into BBW's but if Asian BBW Vs Blonde BBW I'm interested.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan