News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

To What Extreme 6

• 1 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
To What Extreme 6
« on: July 14, 2024, 06:47:43 PM »
To What Extreme 6
The Breaking of a Cougar

Joy was  patiently waiting for this new bitch Samantha to contact Joe again. When the call didn’t come right away, she started assuming one of two things.  Either Joe warned Samantha about Joy and how violently she fought Samantha, or Samantha just backed off for whatever reason.

But deep in her heart Joy just didn’t trust Joe  or any Bitch for that matter. She made sure to give Joe just enough space he would hang himself, or the new girl after him. Joy was going to make sure she never came near her man again without a fight.

Joy was able to keep tabs on Joe more easily since she won her divorce. Her finances were allowing her to work a lot less. She would trail Joe when she could, and anytime they were together she made a point of checking his cell when ever he was in the shower or bathroom.

But Joy felt there was just something about this new woman . She couldn’t see her just walking away from Joe knowing he had a girl friend without a fight or even just an attempt to steal him.

Samantha was not the type to walk away from a fight or a man she wanted. In fact when Joe explained about Joy and even the last two women he dated, Samantha just smiled and said to Joe “well thats cause they haven’t ran across a woman like me yet.”

Joe got hard at the comment, he knew if given the chance Samantha would be the one making a challenge. Something was different though, Joe wasn’t pushing the issue, he couldn’t understand why himself, but if it was going to happen he wasn’t going to step in either.

Joy would tell Joe as well if another woman was persuading him, all he had to do was say the word and she would be more than happy to handle it. It made Joe hard, but for some reason he just wouldn’t tell Joy, no one was serious with him , enough to bring a fight on at least.

Joy was beside herself, did he think she couldn’t handle this whore?, was he concerned for her more?. Time went by and finally Joy got sick of wondering when this bitch was going to show her face.

She began to argue with Joe about it, till finally Joy said enough and walked away. Now he and Samantha could carry on freely and not worry about Joy at all.

Samantha was 5’9” 139 pounds and a sexy 36F-28-38 with jet lack hair, at 44 years old she was the sexiest and youngest looking he dated in a while. Samantha was a wild type who loved to party and have a good time, Joe was becoming concerned if he could keep up with her.

From walking topless on a beach at night to the craziest roller coasters and all in between Sam wasn’t afraid to go for it. Things were going great with the couple, and though Sam didn’t like the long business trips , she knew he had to work. But Joe made it up to her with gifts and dates.

When Samantha had to go visit family for two weeks , Joe was left to recover, they texted nightly but he could rest or at least slow down. On the first night Sam was gone, Joe was still buzzing from the wild nights with her, so he went to the bar he frequented to have a whiskey or two and just unwind.

A few of the guys he knew were there, so the mood was relaxed. Everything was as he liked it, till about 9pm that night. That’s when Joes night took a drastic turn, a woman with platinum blonde hair strolled into the bar with two of girl friends.

Joe saw hr but tried to not make eye contact or engage her. But his friends whispered to him how the blonde noticed him. He would steal glance now and then but otherwise made useless chatter to focus on the guys.

It was working for a bit right till the blonde sauntered over and ran her nails across his shoulder and purred in a sexy voice, “well handsome you have ignored me long enough, how about i let you buy me a drink you should have a while ago”.

Not wanting to be rude and after really looking at her couldn’t deny this woman was gorgeous, he broke down and told the bar tender to give the lady anything she wanted. They started to drink and the woman in a lusty voice purrs, “so handsome I am Jana, and you are?”

Joe swallows a gulp, “names Joe pleasure to meet you”. Jana smiled a sexy grin, her hand ran over his crotch and she purrs “not yet but the nights young honey”. Joe was hard and she felt it, she pursed her lips, “ohh that cause of me or for me?”. Joe was a t a loss for words, so Jana leaned to him, her perfume was intoxicating, she bit his ear lobe then softly purrs in his ear, “lets go someplace we can be alone”.

Joe wanted to say no, he was sure he and Samantha had something good, but this woman had him spinning for the old excitement he loved. Joe paid the tab and the two left, Jana walked Joe down the street arm in arm, then they entered a hotel.

Before he knew what happened he and Jana were in her room and she was naked and riding his hard cock. Jana was 5’9” 140 pounds and a 36F-28-38 with grey eyes, her platinum hair hung just above her shoulders and was pin straight. Her jaw line was sharp as were her cheek bones and full lips.

Joe was worshipping her breasts and Jana loved that he did, she was arching almost fully backwards on him as he squeezed and massaged and caressed her breasts, and Jana just moaned for more.

Joe ended up falling asleep with Jana and the next day the couple never left bed till 6pm when Jana made him bring her to a restaurant  for much needed food. The couple talked for the first time in 24 hours and naturally Jana asked where his wife and or girlfriend was.

Joe thinking this was just a passing thing, told her everything , including how Samantha fought for him and won in a vicious fight. Instead of rolling her eyes or being discussed by it, Jana paused her meal and looked into his eyes and said, “well let me tell you stud, if i was yours and some woman looked at you , i would be in her face as well”.

They continued their meal and Jana expressed to Joe how she was going to rock his night again and asked if needed a five hour energy to go on. Joe and she laughed as he said with her looks and body he could do just fine without help.  Jana smiled huge and cooed, “oh thank you i see why women fight over you”.

After the meal the two took a walk then grabbed a drink at the hotel bar and finally went to her room again. By 11 pm they were at it for another all nighter in bed.

Joe had forgot he turned off his phones ringer and now it had been 3 days with no contact to Samantha. Unaware on day three, she left the last message “hey Joe its me again, i don’t whats going on but if i learn some whore has your attention you tell her i will be back to claw her eyes out”. Around 3 a.m. Joe and Jana took a much needed break, they stepped out on the balcony in robes only and Joe opened the phone as Jana got them drinks.

Joe scanned over his texts and saw a few fromSam then as he went to listen to the voice mail, his finger hit speaker and Jana stepped beside him and over heard the message.

Joe apologized and tried to stop it, but Jana grabbed his hand and said “no its ok , let it play”. She listened to it all the while looking into his eyes, he made a face as if annoyed then Jana smiles, “tell me something Joe, does it bother you shes so possessive?”

He looked out over the city then said “ a little but it bothers me more she is like a 18 year old with the Adrenalin rush crap, i don’t mind fun but at the same time we aren’t 18 anymore ya know”.

Jana nodded, “well let me assure you i am not 18 nor do i act it, but i will offer you one thrill to think about, if its ok”. With no idea what she meant, Joe smiles, “sure ok”. Jana runs her hands along his, her eyes never left his. Before he knew it she scooped his phone from his fingers looked at the recent ca;; and message and hit call back.

The phone rang on speaker as they stared at each other. Joe with eyes wide stammers “w.w..what are you doing ?”. Jana held up a finger then he heard Samantha answer , “well where the hell have you been mister?”.

Jana in a sexy hiss, “he has been with me “. Joe despite shaking his head no got hard instantly at where this was going to lead. Samantha instead of screaming in the phone calmly and coldly as Jana herself asks, “and just who the hell are you whore”?. Jana scoffs at the reply, “tell me something Bitch, are you trying to act like your 18 or do you really think you are still, i was sure a woman who is willing to fight for her man would have a better way of communicating to another woman who wants her man.”

Samantha turned her tone down and into a growl, “oh you want to talk woman to woman , ok lets talk that way, when i get back to my man i am going to make him forget your name, then i will call you, and we can set up a time and place to really talk woman to woman that mature enough for you kitten?”.

Jana just scoffed again knowing it would burn inside Samantha gut, “well thats why it is me calling you back, i would love for us to get together and have just that kind of chat, in fact I’ll even make it more exciting for you, make it a cougar to cougar chat honey, one where the winner takes all”.

Samantha breathing hot i tot he phone, “oh you you may want to be careful what you ask for honey, the last little kitten asked for that got what she asked for and was left in a motel room on the floor clawed up like a cats toy.”

Jana smiles at Joe and winks, “well not all of us can be that cougar but rest assure honey, when you i meet and we will meet, your in for more than a cougars fight, I’ll let you speak to Joe now since there is nothing more i need to say to you, other than when you get back, make sure you call me for that play date”.

She hands the phone to Joe, he turns to try to explain but before he can Jana kneels in front of him opens his robe and starts to wrap her full lips around his throbbing hard on. Joe gasps as Samantha is yelling, when she hears his groans she knows the other woman has full control for now. She takes a much needed breath in and she knows she can’t yell at Joe, she was the other woman not long ago and didn’t care his then girl friend was ready for a fight. She assures him they can work it out after she deals with this bitch. Joe can only moan “uhmm whatever you need to do “.

Samantha hangs up and tells her family she needs to leave by Friday stead of next week. They ask if all is ok, she assures them yes and that she just misses her man and he her and wants to be home.

The entire flight home Samantha is rocking her heels, a look on her face that said she was ready to kill, and she continued to file her nails. A woman across the aisle from her just smiled and said calmly , “oh i know that look”. Samantha just smirked and said ‘’yes well wait till i get hold of the whore i am flying home for”.

The conversation ended there as the woman simply said “you get her honey”. Samantha landed and didn’t bother calling Joe, she had a feeling where he was since she never said she would be home early. She unpacked showered and nod waited till the next day to leave Joe a message .

Samatha sent the following , “hey Baby, just a heads up i came home early for you, and to get this little business between her and i arranged and over with. No need to call me back, i can wait till after her and i finish it, be a dear and let that bitch know i am home and waiting her call instead, kisses see ya soon”.

As she hung up Samatha realized , after meeting this woman for their fight, she will either see Joe again, or it will be the last time she ever gets to talk to with him depending if the fight goes her way or not.

Samantha downed two glasses of wine and went to bed tor rest up. The next day as she slept in her cell was off, Joe had left a message he would be home later that day. As it so happens Joe did tell Jana and she also left a message a voice mail in fact.

Jana left the following, “well i hear you came home early, i have to say i am so glad to hear it, it means you and i can get this over with faster and see which one of us will be with him longer. So to be fair and make this fair between us, lets wait till the weekend and we can both rest up, you from your hectic flight and i from the constant sex with Joe. I look forward to hearing back from you and as to where we will have this little talk between us, bye bye till then.”

Samantha woke and listened to Joes message, she smiled a bit then heard Janas, she nearly threw her cell as she had steam from her ears, though it meant nothing, Janas last remark about she and Joe scorned her to her soul, and she swore Jana would pay more than her last fight over him.

Samantha knew what had to be done, she sent a message to Joes cell, “i fought to keep you once , i will do it again. This is between her and i only. I want you to know what ever happens after, i loved our time together. Please tell that bitch the address of the motel and to be there by 2pm yours truly Samantha xoxoxo”.

That Saturday as Samantha sat in front of her vanity putting her hair up, and touching up her make up. She stared deeply at herself and saw a few of the old scars left by other cougars nails. She never met this woman nor saw her, but she knew before this day was over, both of them were going to be in no show have to be out in public.

Jana was given he message by Joe, she smiled as he wrote the address tot he hotel down for her. Saturday she sat at her vanity doing her make up. She was no novice to a catfight nor was she new to a cougar fight. But Jana was a savage bitch in a fight, behind the smiling sexy front.

But she knew in a cougars fight, it can be any woman’s game. And the damage these two were going to do each other would leave more than topical scars, the deep emotional scars will last forever.

Janas hair while thick, was to short to pin up. But she was fine with it, no matter how her hair was done it was going to be ripped out at the roots anyway before this was all over.

Both women chose Lycra mini dresses. The fabric hugged every curve of their fit thick bodies.
Their round heavy breasts strained the dress straps taught off the chest. They both knew their bras would either be removed or torn free, so they left their designer ones at home.

Jana wore a maroon red dress her veiny cleavage swelling from the center. Samantha chose a silver dress her hair in a loose bun and her cleavage was bulging to be free as well.
 Both had set their phone alarms for 1pm, it would allow them each to shake off the nerves and anger and just focus on what was to come.

Though both were willing to fight if they had to. Both women had secretly hoped inside one of them would drop Joe an they wouldn’t have to fight. But as they smooth out their dresses and look themselves over in the mirrors. They scoff at the thought of either letting the other win without a fight.

Both women grab their purses and car keys and walk to their cars. They take a slow ride out to the highway and as if a ritual, neither turns on her radio. Both women as they drive along are going over what they or rather how they hope and think this day will go.

Samantha pulls in first, she looks about and sees only one other car, its obviously the clerks. She steps out the car and swaggers to the desk and asks for one room for a few hours.

The clerk looks at her to see if she is familiar but hasn’t seen her here before. He asks softly “will you be alone or expecting company today ma’am?”. Samantha clears her throat, she smirks as this must be the standard question and one Joy was asked .

She looks at him and softly replies “uhm no i have someone thats coming to meet me, is there a problem?”. He shakes his head no, “not at all , i just want to be sure you have a quiet room”.

He switches keys and hands Samantha a key to a room at the far end of the line of rooms. It is the same room the last few fights took place and Joe paid to have everything but the bed removed from.

He hands Samantha the key and nods, “have a good day”. She thanks him and swaggers to the car and retrieves a bag with a change of cloths and makeup and first aid kit. She then enters the motel room, she looks around as it is  worthy of just an hourly type of place.

She sets her bag on the counter in the bathroom, then her cell and finally steps out to sit on the side of the beds edge. She felt her heart beat faster and her hands kept rubbing together. She knew other than this woman not showing up, there was going to be a fight.

As she sat it wasn’t long she heard the slam of a car door, she listened for heels bu couldn’t hear them from the parking lot. Jana did arrive, she entered the front desk and said she had someone meeting her. The clerk knew who there was no need to ask, he slid her a key and then the bill for the room. She looked at him and he simply said, “whoever is the last to leave pays the fee”. She smiled at the added embarrassment the loser will feel paying for the room she was devoured in.

She thanks him then struts toward the room, a she does she see the second car and knows her rival is waiting. As he reaches the door, she takes a deep breath in then walks in.

Letting her eyes adjust she stands at the door a moment, once able to see, her eyes lock on Samantha’s . The two women stare as hey see clearly why Joe was with each. Then without a word and as if she had done this often, Jana swaggers to the bathroom .

She sets her bag on the other end of the vanity from Samantha’s then checks her look again and finally says to herself , “well here we go”.

Jana slowly swaggers out and she and Samantha just stare, Jana sits on the side edge of the bed and looks to her rival. The two women glare a few moments, their nipples tent the bras and dresses as they wait for either to say “I am not doing this” but both know that isn’t coming from either.

Samantha finally breaks the cold silence, “well we both know who the other is, so why don’t we skip to the how and the stakes and then get this over with”. Jana her eyes like Sams scans her rivals body and finger nails up and down.

Jana breaths in, “thats fine with me, why don’t you start”. Samantha clears her throat. “Well as much as i am ready to get my nails in you, its clear why he is so infatuated with us, our busts, so why don’t we agree to see who has the better pair. Just for the pleasure of telling him hers were the better pair . Then after its decided, we step face to face and finish this cougar to cougar, the winner milks the loser, smothers her and face sits her, takes whats left of her bra and leaves the bill agree?”.

Jana feeling her heart start to get faster , “oh i think that is a perfect way to start and finish this, you did forget one little tidbit that even though it gos without saying we do need to make it official if you will, winner gets him and loser takes a walk for good “.

Samantha swallows as she glares at her rival, “of course, well i can’t think of anything else so i am ready to begin”. Jana stares back, “well nothing else i can think of so les get going “.

Both women stand slowly, then as if rehearsed they step to the center of the  room. They stand silent a minute as if searching the other for both old wounds and any sign the of weakness or fear.  Neither sees any and they slowly begin to circle, their large breasts heave up and down slow but fully as this is their moment of truth.

Without another word Jana reaches for Sam, she grabs the front of her rivals dress and with a single pull of her arms in each direction splits the low cut dress top in half till her rials bra is in view.

Jana admires the rip as the dress top now sways in tatters at her rivals bra cup line. But Samantha doesn’t gasp or call her rival a name , she simply raises a brow as if to say that all.

Samantha then grips the front of Jana dress at the cleavage and with a pulling down motion tears the dress front down the center till her rivals bra cups are exposed. The dress split nearly perfectly in half down the center just sways as the two women step around still like cats at dead prey.

Jana again grabs at Sams dress this time at the two shoulders and with a tug and then yank shreds the dress straps till they snap in half and the dress top falls to her waist useless.

Samantha inhales she knew what was coming but still its the equivalent to a slap in the face when women tear the others clothing till destroyed. Samantha instantly grabs Janas dress at the shoulders and pulls outward and rips the dress till it splits to Jana’s tummy then just hangs in tatters.

The two women circle as they both admire what they did to the others fine dress and to look her rival over more. Then without a word the two ease back a step from the other and slowly wiggle the tattered remains of the dresses off their waists and hips and step free of them as they drop to the rug.

They kick the useless material aside and then inhale as they are ready to go on. They step back together, this time they lightly bump bra cups and give a mutual press. Though brief they can feel the weight the others cups hold.

Jana then softly says, “looks like you might need help with that bra honey”. Sam knows whats coming, “oh does it? And you think you can help with it?”. She sets her hands to her hips as Jana reaches up to both shoulders and grabs the shoulder straps and starts to pull and twist and stretch the straps well beyond the elasticity they were designed to have.

Till finally the right strap snaps at the cups edge and then hangs swaying, the left strap is so out stretched it is still in place but loose enough it slips from the shoulder and is caught at the top of Sams arm.

Sam slight red in cheeks at being mad her bra was destroyed, mimics Janas grab and snaps the right strap as well of Janas bra and then steps back and pulls Jana by the left strap till it falls from her shoulder no longer able to support the heavy cups.

Both women circle then Jana reaches for the center of Sams bra between the cups and instead of simply yanking the bra down, pulls it out toward herself. As she does she tugs an yanks as the elastic band stretches out and slowly small runs develop in the material. The clasps start to pull wider and at least one clasp pops open.

But the bra looser now holds her large heavy breasts best it can. Sam then quickly grabs Janas bra at the right cup and whips Jana to her and to the side by the bra. Jana staggers as her bra cup is torn fr and hangs off her breast.

With her right breast out Jana caresses the fleshy firm globe as her thick nipple gets stiffer. Then despite her desire to stab her claws in her rivals face, Jana inhales then reaches at the back of Sams body and with a hard pull, spins Sam and staggers her as she tears and pulls, and whips sam by the elastic band till the clasps all get pulled wide and hook or fail.

Sams bra hangs by one clasp that caught the fabric of her bra at her waist. Her fleshy round breasts sway till settling on her chest. She glares at Jana as she grabs her bra and tears the clasp from the ruined material and then throws it to the floor.

Jana smirks admiring how she destroyed it, but sam wants the same result as she side steps at Jana and whips her around by the elastic band and with a cup already hanging off pretty much sees the bra fail in one hard yank and before Jana can turn back to look at her rival, sam is holding whats left of it.

She smiles and tosses it to Jana , “keep it close i am still going to take it as a trophy after my tits ruin yours”. Jana drops the bra by Sams and then her hands go on her hair as she shimmy’s her breasts slow at Sam, “well lets get to it and just see whose taking who’s bra and more”.

Then Sam places her hands on her hair as the two slowly step back to each other. Instead of a frustrated drive head on, these two women barely touch breasts, as they stare into one another’s eyes.

Their breasts touch, nipples flick from one another as the weight of their breasts presses closer. Then their aureolas meet and seem to get swallowed as the over whelming amount of breast meat makes contact.

Feeling each other they both tilt chins up at the other as they so want to moan at the arousal but their jealousy stops them. Slowly they force their breasts against the others, the veins seem to bulge as does the mass of flesh.

Swelling together and up as well as to the sides, filling out any open area as their firmness drives the ballooning mass to the path of least resistance. As their full breast flesh is completely engulfed to the others they both softly moan.

The sound only heard between them cause of the pure silence in the room. Once settled together, the two women begin to undulate their shoulders and chests. Their breasts roll, and lop against the opposing pair.

Both women drive firmly into the others breasts with her own. Stepping closer their breasts bulge now as they roll and rub . Almost from no where they both begin to breath deeper and faster. The aroused feeling now turning to a burning desire to prove hers are best.

Their thighs widen a bit an shoulders pull up and back lifting their bountiful assists into the opposing pair more. As the slow motion drive continues they can no longer refrain from verbal expression.

Both begin to breath out the moans as well as taunts to fight more. Sam huffs outward, “uuhhh uwww cmon fight my tits whore”. Jana breathes out hotly ,”mmmm oh cmon slut fight my tits bitch”.

They glare after each steals a look between them, watching their breasts wrestling for position , they press, push, roll, and smear slow , as if it is a fine art or sensual massage between two busty women.

But the seemingly erotic act turns as Jana snakes her right calf around Sams left. Their thighs slide as hips and spines now add to the breast contact. Sam looking more aroused then her rival licks her lips and drags slow but firmly side o side into Janas breasts.

The move forces Janas heavy mass to be stretched to either side and she feels it in her chest. Jana purses her lips as she breathes through the feeling of her rivals breasts forcing hers to shift.

She tries to swallow the feeling but as it is done again, her voice reveals the feeling she gets, “uunnn ohhh bitch”. Sam gives a slight grin and knows she made her rival feel her breasts, feeding from it her confidence swells.

Sam now drags side to side then up and down, as she hears he rival react in the same way she slowly turns from equal, to more of the aggressor. Her hot breath masks Jans’s face as she lets out a taunt, “nmmm oh yes , your tits feel mine don’t they whore uhnn mm yes i am going to hurt your tits then you.”

Jana now swallows says she seems to look between them for a way to make her rival feel her and that she is still in this fight. But every time she sets to return a drag or shove, sam adds to the continuous roll and drag and press.

Like a deep massage Sams grin becomes more of a smirk then smile. She also feels what her breasts are doing to her rivals. As if now more aroused, Sam starts o get more into her moves motion. “Yess yess cmon whore , uhnn mmff oh yes my tits are firmer and heavier nmm looks like your having Robles little girl, wanna stop mm mmm feel my tits ohh they are crushing yours slowly, give now”.

Jana arches not to retaliate but to try to stop from being pressed so far back she is knocked tot he floor from being bent backwards. Jana pants out, “ohh uummff mfff bitch, shut up whore and fight my tits mmff mff oh you fucking cow “.

As Sam increases the dragging and pushing their round firm breasts start to get slight separation, and are instantly driven back together as Sam is getting even more aggressive.

The sounds of their fleshy breasts colliding awakens the room, “CLOP CLOP, CLAP< SLAP CLAP” the sounds ring out . Sam seems to feed on it, “yes yess feel my tits cow ohhh your so easy to fight, you have no game honey mmm he will be so happy to hear i flattened you bitch cmon “.

Jana is now widening her eyes in disbelief, her breasts are being pushed back to her chest, then pulled and pushed about her frame. The weight of both her own and her rivals mass, becomes more painful to her tendons and ligaments and muscle holding her breasts firm.

Even her still tight skin on her chest is being stretched to either side as Sam arches into her and now does the same constant barrage faster and firmer. Jana shakes her head no as she wants to stab her claws into sam but for her own self pride , she must if nothing else give her rival a tough fight to save face.

Jana gulps as she pants, she is starting to feel the the effects of Sams fast rhythm and motion. She knows if she can not turn this or stop it, Sams tits will hurt hers and beat her. With her calf locked to Sam’s she can not easily pull back and return to the fight, any attempt to pull away and she will fall on her ass and risk sam pouncing and dropping her heavy tits on her own and pin her to the hard rug.

Sam feeling that her breasts are punishing her rivals each shift , is drooling to end this duel fast and make her rival scream enough. Its like a switch was turned on, and the fear of entering the fight was washed away as she took control of the fight.

Panting faster, Sam smiles now, “thats it bitch, nmmm feel my tits ohh yeah they are beating yours honey, he is going to hear it , how your tits barely put up a fight nmm i can feel his hands caressing them now as i tell him about our tit fight, your so pathetic”.

Jana her face turns red from embarrassment, her breasts turning red from the constant friction and abuse, her breathing gets heavier and labored. She can feel within, her bust and chest muscles getting loosened by the combined weight and motion.

Like her lovers hands over working her tits , this same motion by another’s breasts is taking a toll, but instead of pulling his hands away, she can not make this stop as easily. Even if she breaks the rhythm her rival, she will still be coming after her till the tables are turned or she can not go on and has to give to Sam.

Jana is going on by sheer fear of giving up to the woman who shares her man. He worshipped both their bodies and breasts, if she loses this , she knows he will learn of it and every time he handles her breasts he will think of Sam’s breast beating them.

Her confidence is being drained as every drag is pulling it from her, and every hot breath out releases her ability to go on. It seems her rival is sucking in her hot breath and feeding on it and growing stronger from it.

Jana shakes her head no as her eyes start to well up, her mind screams (this can’t be happening i am better than this, better than her). Her frustration and anger build like a bomb ready to explode, as it starts to burst at the seams.

Sam is feeding on the control, she sneers as she is sure this woman can not match her tits and when and if she still wants to claw this out.  Sam is sure she will devour her rival and keep her man. She hisses in a soft sexy tone, “nmmm feel my tits bitch hmm, they are beating yours and i am going to beat you like a rag doll after, wanna keep fighting my tits or you had enough hmm?”.

Jana rolls her shoulders back, the subtle move not meant to stop her rival just to try to reset her own breasts, makes Sam's breasts lift rom the same path, both women feel it, Sam looks between them and Jana sees the movement in her rivals eyes.

It was enough,  Jana felt this fight wasn’t over, she tightens her chest muscles and abruptly shoves her breasts head on into Sam's. The loud solid CLOP fills the room as Sam grunts from it. They stare at one another in wonder and the other has a new fire in her eyes.

Then Jana starts to drag a firm X into Sam's bust, her own heavy firm breasts now pull and stretch and get shoved. As her rivals shoves her breasts about her chest.

Sam turns her head, her mouth opens to suck in more air, her eyes blink and widen in shock. Jana now seems to grow at the ability to match her rival and get back in this fight between them. She presses tighter to Sam, Jana drags and shoves her breasts up into Sam's as she pushes them upward. The move has her breasts abusing Sam's hyper stretched undersides .

When Sam pulls back, and cause of their legs locked falls on her ass. Jana wasn’t going to wait, she shoves Sam on her back and straddles her. Jana then grabs the wrists and pins them to the floor.

The women glare in each other’s eyes, then Jana slowly lines their nipples up and uses her breasts to crush down onto Sam's breasts. The weight of Janas body and breasts on her own is to much to take. Slowly her breasts start to concave back on her chest. Jana presses down till their tummies are as one and their breasts molded together, with Sam's now sagging to either side of her body.

With total control Jana now starts to rub, smear, drop, and pump her tits down onto Sam's breasts harder and harder. As Jana takes control now, she glares down at her rival. Breathing hotly on her face Jana snarls “feel my tits now bitch hmm?, cmon say you wanna fight me more my tits want it, i am crushing yours whore.”

Sam feels her face turn as red as her abused breasts. She has no where to go and no way to turn the attack. She pants and gasps as her breasts are being pulled, pushed, pounded, and dragged every which way they can be.

Sam is now feeling the weight of her own breasts more , as her chest muscles and tendons are being stretched out and loosened. Her glands swelling more with their load the pain and deep deep ache is becoming to much to bear.

Finally as Jana was hoping for, Sam tilts her head back on the floor,”OK OK I GIVE YOU BEAT MY TITS GET OFF ME”.  Jana smiles as her constant motion slows but doesn’t stop just yet. Jana is going to make her rival feel it for a bit longer. As Jana continues she stares into Sam’s eyes, “nmmm now he will know my tits are the best you cheap bitch. You still wanna fight me or have you had enough hmm?”.

Sam angry and feeling embarrassed shakes her head slowly on the rug no, then opens her yes and growls, “get off me cow and I’ll fight you tooth and nail cougar to cougar”.

Jana slows her motion even more, its a moment both realize , Jana could very well end this entire fight with two good slashing motions of her claws having her rival down. But Jana win or lose wants her man to know she fought hard. Jana drops her breasts one last time on Sam’s, then eases up to her feet.

She inhales looking down over her breasts at Sam. Then she arches her back and with hands on her hips struts from Sam’s pinned body to a wide circle motion about the room, catching her breath for whats to come between them.

Sam lays there a second then slowly sits up. Then finally stands up, she rolls her shoulders and caresses her breasts as she ales her place in the room. Both women are silent, they know whats coming between them and there is nothing to talk about, there will be no rules and it will go on no matter the damage done to each other till one screams she gives up.

Sam finally feeling she is ready stares at Jana. She nods and opens her hands and fingers wide. Jana sees this and does the same, they slowly come together center room.

Heir bare breasts touch and mold together again but this time neither makes a move with hers. Their steely stiff nipples dig into the others aureolas as they are nearly touching noses.

Thighs widen stances and their thongs touch as they both glare into others eyes. With out any verbal consent to start, they raise their open hands and fingers to face level. Finally done finger nails flash their glossy reflection.  Then both women flex their fingers and in an instant the real fight is on.

Their fingers stab into the others face and Sam's finger nails gouge at Janas cheeks. Janas nails go for the dangerous move of stabbing into Sam’s brows and instead of gouging Afro flesh they sink in and she drags her claws down Sam's face.

Jana feeling the burn in her cheeks as Sam digs and pulls at flesh, glares at her rival . Her own finger nails score red furrows down over the eye lids and then cheeks and finally to the jaw line of Samantha’s face.

Samantha feels the deeper rips in her face, the intense burn of her flesh being opened. She grunts then whimpers out , “owww fucking bitch”. Jana grows an evil grin to her lips despite her face pain. She widens her stance more setting her leg , and once again stabs her claws into her rivals face and curls her claws into flesh. Then starts to rip the flesh again, she watches her nails carve through as she snarls, “i am going to ruin your face and tits cxnt, then carve my name in your tits,fight me”.  The threat has a good effect for Jana as Sam feeling her face get more furrows opened up and become criss crossed against the previous ones, now turns her face to avoid having permanent deep scars.

As she turns her face she pulls her hips back to step back from this wild cougar before her. Her voice a scared and desperate cry, “NOO oh you cxnt my face oww”. Jana wants blood, she smells the win. She grabs a fistful of Sam’s hair and viciously snaps Sam’s head back making her look up, then with as much force snaps he rivals head down by the hair.

Sam gasps. As her nails rake at Janas face but aren’t breaking skin, her cry of pain is weak as her shock of her head being whipped about like a rag doll hurts more than she imagined.

Jana shakes her rivals head side to side as if she was going o snap the head at the neck. “Cmon you whore fight like a cougar you little whore”. Sam can only gasp in pain , she staggers backward then forward as Jana controls her movement by the hair pull.

As she yanks Sam to her Jana side steps and turns into sam and wraps her arm holding the hair around Sam’s neck , making a headlock on her. Having sam bent at the waist and now in a side headlock her free hand reaches under and starts to rip at Sam’s face and breasts freely.

Jana as she struggles to hold hr rivals head tight, smiles as she feels her finger nails rip flesh open and hears the cries of Sam in pain and in shock .

Janas claws cup Sam’s right breast and sink into the fleshy globe , she feels her pointy nails break skin and then she pulls ripping four open furrows across the breast to the stiff nipple.

Samantha winces at the burning pain, “ohhh my tit you fucking cxnt let me go bitch”. Jana just sneers hate “give up cxnt, or fight either way i am going to make sure you never show your tits or face again.”

The treat is real enough for Samantha as she feels her face and hair and breasts being torn up. Her left hand reaches up behind Jana and grabs her hair at the top of her head and yanks back on it.  Jana forced to look up gasps “Aghhh bitch my hair”’. Sam desperate now uses her other hand to try to get Janas face or breast to even this fight up.

As she goes for Janas face, Jana avoids the fingers and finally opens her mouth and bites down on Sam’s index finger. Sam screams in pain as she feels the teeth clamp on her finger.

Jana snarling like a big wild cat, bites more , the skin starts to break as blood drools from her mouth, then a loud crack is heard. Jana has broken the skin, and the tip of Sam’s finger but more she cracked Sam’s index finger nail splitting the main finger and rendering the nail useless with a split in it.

The two women struggle and stagger about the room. As Jana nearly stumbles she shoves Sam away from her and, and Sam crashes against a wall. Her breast has cuts, her face as well and her finger is bleeding.

Sam with tears in her eyes welling up slightly bent over looks to her rival. She sees Jana minor cuts to her face and breast, legs wide knees bent slightly and hands open with claws ready as her arms are wide for a fight. Her teeth bared as she snarls in a throaty growl, “cmon whore lets fight.”

Sam feels a shiver in her spine, her rival is a wild cat, who loves to fight like one. She obviously gets aroused by hurting her rival more than any Sam ever faced. Sam has a bitter choice, surrender now, lick her wounds and accept the fate agreed on, or try to fight this vicious fight with her rival.

Not one to just give up Sam stands straight up and opens her hands, her right index finger dripping blood and the nail nearly peeled back, has Sam hurting and both know she won’t be able to use a lot of force with that hand.

As soon as Jana sees Sam wants to fight she rushes her. Their bodies slap together as Jana pins Sam to the wall, her hands and fingers sink into Sam’s face at the eyes again, this time her hands set in a way she will rake to each side causing a criss cross set of furrows in Sam’s face.

Sam gasps at the attack, she pushes a palm at Janas chin and sinks her claws in just above Janas top lip. Her other hand at Jana’s brow. The two cougars dig nails in deeper and start to pull at flesh. Their breasts meet but rise and fall at the fear and violence. Tummies bellow for air as they fight with all they have.

Hands and arms flex as they press their finger nails in, Jana looks like she is trying to blanket Sam’s body with her own, sam arches on the wall as she tries to shift and tin her head to avoid the threatening eye gouge.

The only sound in the room is their gasping breaths and threats, then jana starts to dig and pull her nails through Sam’s flesh. Sam tries to retaliate but her split nail just comes apart and peels backward, tearing her cuticle.

The sudden burn makes her whimper and her hand fails to hurt her rival. Mean while Jana is scoring sideways across her rivals brow and eye lids as Sam closes her eyes.

Sam inhales sharply in pain, her head pinned to the wall by Janas hands and claws turns red as she screeches out , “YOU cxnt MY EYES OH GOD MY EYES BITCH!!”. Jana snarling and foaming at the mouth, “Cmon cxnt fight me fight back you little tart”.

The struggle goes on in same position for another minute , the second time Jana sets her claws in Sam's brow , sam knows she will either get blinded or have deep scars, she starts to turn her head to avoid Jana setting her nails. Jana slaps her rivals face hard side to side “Stop squirming you scared cxnt and fight “.

Annoyed at Sam's defense Jan slams her knee up into Sam's crotch, a wet smack rings ou as she knees Sam’s pussy under the thong. Sam instantly folds forward hurt, she coughs out and gags as she slowly sinks to her knees holding her crotch.

Jana a evil grin pounces on Sam’s back and both of her hands cup Sam’s chin and her claws dig in as she pulls up and back. Sam’s head is forced up, sweat tears and blood mask her face, Jana smiling rips her claws again along her rivals face.

Sam can only cry “awwww BITCH MY FACE STOP STOP I GIVE “. Jana wants to make this other woman pay and make sure she never wants to fight for him again. She takes hold of Sam’s hair and with savage shaking and yanking whips Sam's head about.

Jana pants, “you done cxnt? Cmon say it again nice and out Whore “. sam crying openly now face red and hurt “ OK OK I GIVE YOU WIN PLEASE STOP”. Jana shoves her rivals head free by the hair then reaches under Sam and slaps her hands onto her tits.

Sam crying begs for her to stop, Jana just hisses. “We agreed to this cxnt, your not going to be a kitten or a bitch about losing are you? If you do I’ll really use my nails on you”.

Sam shakes her head no, and jana squeezes, twists and scratches Sam’s tits as she sits on her bare back milking Sam’s tits in a violent manner. After minutes of more torture Sam crying louder and heavier, Jan takes her by the hair and forces Sam onto her back on the floor.

Jana straddles her and proudly looks down over her tits at Sam laying under her crying . Jana hisses “here i thought i was going to fight a cougar a woman, instead i got you a stupid school girl whore, what he saw in you i don’t know, but he won’t see it any more cxnt”.

With that jana opens her claws and stabs them into Sam’s breasts and starts to scratch and gouge and dg at them till furrows line the once firm round breasts, some cut open. Then jana slaps Sam across the face and gouges her cheeks as she leans to Sam, “i ever see you , or hear you talked to my man again whore, I’ll meet you and again and next time I’ll take your face off you understand me bitch?”.

Sam nods scared shaking and pleading for Jana to not totally destroy her face. Jana with little mercy rakes her rivals face again and after tearing more skin, scoots up , pulls her thong aside then smears her wet pussy all over Sam’s torn crying face, destroying Sam’s make up and causing more burning to the open wounds .

Finally content Jana stands up, stares down at her rival, delivers a heel kick to Sam’s tummy and then swaggers to the bathroom.  She takes a quick shower, then changes into her other clothes in her bag. As she leaves her torn dress she takes both bras and heads for the door.

She pauses at Sam laying on the rug crying, she sees the left hand of Sam on the rug and she takes her heel and stomps on the middle finger nail and breaks it. Sam cries out then Jana hisses , “you can’t be a cougar if your nails are useless you little tramp, make sure you pay the room bill whore, I’ll give my best to my man”.

Jana swaggers out slamming the door shut, then drives away. Sam lays on the floor crying in a heap, till finally she showers nearly passing out from the burning pain. She looks at her torn up breasts and face and shakes her head no as she turns from the mirror. She changes and as she walks to her car she quickly with head down drops the money for the room on the counter and then limps to her car.

She opens her cell and takes Joe’s name from her contacts, then as she drives home continues to cry. Jana pulls into Joes driveway, she swaggers into the house, Joe smiles , he sees the obvious signs she was in a fight. He asks softly “how did that go?”.

Jana pulls her top off and then shoves Joe on the sofa, she removes her jeans and straddles him, stares in his eyes as she eases his hard cock out, then sinks it into her wet pussy. She glares at him as she guides his hands to her full heavy firm breasts and starts to undulate on him.

She gets her rhythm and as he works her full breasts she snarls , “that cheap little girl won’t be in contact anymore, if your going to cheat on me douche bag , find a real woman .”

She and Joe reach orgasms and then Jana showers again and falls asleep in his bed.

The End

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: To What Extreme 6
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 12:09:13 AM »
That was a beating
Love the change of pace from a purely equal fight to a more one sided duel