News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I’m broken and scared!!!!! What should I do ????

• 17 Replies

Offline Broken Valkyrie

I’m broken and scared!!!!! What should I do ????
« on: July 15, 2024, 07:54:59 AM »
Since I was 17 yo I have being active in fighting I was never a powerhouse but I was also not a pushover, yet now I’m 34 now and recently I’ve been getting my ass beaten more often that I would like to admit, and about 6 weeks ago I had an spontaneous fight with another woman on a wedding reception, long story short the reception was in a hotel and I had a disagreement with the woman (Steph) and i had the “great” idea to call her out and we went up to her hotel room to sort things out and to my utter shame I was trashed she literally beat the shit out of me, I was slapped, punched, scratched, dragged, and woman handled all over the damed hotel room I was a crying sobbing mess by the time she was done with me I’m not going to explicitly say the things she did to me afterwards but she uttered humiliated and embarrassed me by the time I left her hotel room I went home in the hotel bathrobe and slippers as she had stripped me of my beautiful designer brand cocktail dress, underwear, and shoes, and my face and body were beaten black and blue by her, and just this past Friday i came face to face with her again and I literally shitted myself, I was at my local gym I had already finished my workout and I had finished my shower and to my surprise she was in the locker room when I came out of the shower (apparently she just moved back in town and subscribed at my gym) I was only wrapped in a towel and she was fully dressed in her workout clothes and she started to bully and taunting me I tried to ignore her and walk past her but she grabbed me by the my hair and bitchslapped me a bunch of times stripped me of my towel leaving completely naked and vulnerable and she proceeded to introduce 2 of her fingers into my vagina I felt so utterly violated but she didn’t quit until I cried my eyes out and begged her to stop then she bitchslapped me again and humiliated some more and she finally let me go I don’t want to sound arrogant but I had very beautiful tits while they were not so big they were perky and beautiful yet now they are utterly ruined Steph target them a lot and literally turned them to mush, I am utterly terrified of her now she’s 5’8 45yo about 135 lbs I’m 5’11 34yo 117 lbs yet I am completely terrified of her and i don’t know if I should quit my gym and be done with her. I am very afraid of her now just the thought of her terrifies me and makes me cry.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2024, 08:18:36 AM by Broken Valkyrie »

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Re: I’m broken and scared!!!!! What should I do ????
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 02:12:51 PM »
that is Steph, I can still feel her hands hurting my body to this day
« Last Edit: July 15, 2024, 02:23:43 PM by Broken Valkyrie »

Offline Broken Valkyrie

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2024, 02:17:28 PM »
and that is me that day, that’s the dress and shoes she took from me
« Last Edit: July 15, 2024, 02:25:57 PM by Broken Valkyrie »

Offline Subwife84

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2024, 10:31:14 PM »
Take your revenge.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2024, 12:36:02 AM »
Damn, she has made you her bitch twice now. I can understand you being afraid of her. Change the time you go to the gym? Or change gyms?

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2024, 10:06:01 AM »
In my opinion you should wait for her to confront you again at the gym and act like you're scared. When she thinks she has you where she wants you that's when you strike. Where some rings that day and bitch slap the daylights out of her, pull her hair and yank her down. Once she's thoroughly beaten and broken you should give her the same treatment she gave you.

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2024, 10:10:24 AM »
If you wouldn't make and me asking what kind of dress was she wearing at the wedding and what did her gym outfit look like? Also was she wearing any rings either time when she beat and humiliated you? Thank you so much for letting us know about your encounter. I hope my advice and the advice of others is helpful to you. Let us know how things work out

Offline Broken Valkyrie

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2024, 02:01:33 PM »
If you wouldn't make and me asking what kind of dress was she wearing at the wedding and what did her gym outfit look like? Also was she wearing any rings either time when she beat and humiliated you? Thank you so much for letting us know about your encounter. I hope my advice and the advice of others is helpful to you. Let us know how things work out
hi thanks for your reply and to answer your questions she was wearing a short strapless blue dress and black and yes she was wearing some rings but she wearing a lot of toe rings and very pretty anklet chains as for her gym outfit it was basic very tight black short and a red sports bra and sneakers

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2024, 02:26:32 PM »
You are quite welcome for the reply and thank you for responding and adding in those additional details.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2024, 02:56:31 PM »
The more I have thought about your original post, the more I have felt for you. You did not give a lot of detail about the first encounter but enough to know you were dominated and hurt. Then to have a second encounter where your body was invaded is so terrible. Did she keep going until you orgasmed? Were your tits attacked before or after that?

Offline Broken Valkyrie

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2024, 03:52:32 AM »
The more I have thought about your original post, the more I have felt for you. You did not give a lot of detail about the first encounter but enough to know you were dominated and hurt. Then to have a second encounter where your body was invaded is so terrible. Did she keep going until you orgasmed? Were your tits attacked before or after that?
hi thanks for your reply and to answer your questions no she did not keep going until i orgasmed because while we were alone we were still in the locker room and while the gym was mostly empty somebody could have walked in so she was quick about it the whole encounter couldn’t have lasted more than 5 minutes and my tits were attacked both times but all of the major damage was done in the first encounter.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2024, 02:07:52 PM »
hi thanks for your reply and to answer your questions no she did not keep going until i orgasmed because while we were alone we were still in the locker room and while the gym was mostly empty somebody could have walked in so she was quick about it the whole encounter couldn’t have lasted more than 5 minutes and my tits were attacked both times but all of the major damage was done in the first encounter.

I guess that was smart on her part not to get walked in on by someone. And she definitely knows your tits are a weakness for you so she will go for them in any future encounters. Did she attack your belly or just the tits?

Considering my experiences, in both public and private matches, I can relate to someone finding my weakness and exploiting it in future matches. It can really suck.

Offline Broken Valkyrie

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2024, 09:36:44 PM »

I guess that was smart on her part not to get walked in on by someone. And she definitely knows your tits are a weakness for you so she will go for them in any future encounters. Did she attack your belly or just the tits?

Considering my experiences, in both public and private matches, I can relate to someone finding my weakness and exploiting it in future matches. It can really suck.
she attacked my whole body she literally picked me apart, if she attacked my tits I would protect them then she would switch to my belly then to my face then she’d go low and so on it didn’t matter if I protected that area she’ll instantly switch and attack another.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2024, 10:54:16 AM »
You have to Fight against a weaker man
Like Me

For Great win

Offline The Arabian

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2024, 11:16:17 PM »
Change your gym,or only go when it is crowded