News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I’m broken and scared!!!!! What should I do ????

• 17 Replies

Offline TheAgency

Re: I’m broken and scared!!!!! What should I do ????
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2024, 11:46:41 PM »
Get a good friend to back you up and double team that bitch for some revenge

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2024, 11:03:23 PM »
TheAgency had a good idea. Keep your "bodyguard" on the down low though so it's a complete shock when she starts her crap again.

Then get some training. Find a Krav Maga instructor and learn to defend yourself by being offensive in nature. Only way to stop a bully (and that's what's she's become now) is with a good pop in the mouth!

Don't lay down for this! You can do!

- Cat

Offline The speech prof

• Just a normal fictional catfight fan
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2024, 11:57:57 AM »
Since I was 17 yo I have being active in fighting I was never a powerhouse but I was also not a pushover, yet now I’m 34 now and recently I’ve been getting my ass beaten more often that I would like to admit, and about 6 weeks ago I had an spontaneous fight with another woman on a wedding reception, long story short the reception was in a hotel and I had a disagreement with the woman (Steph) and i had the “great” idea to call her out and we went up to her hotel room to sort things out and to my utter shame I was trashed she literally beat the shit out of me, I was slapped, punched, scratched, dragged, and woman handled all over the damed hotel room I was a crying sobbing mess by the time she was done with me I’m not going to explicitly say the things she did to me afterwards but she uttered humiliated and embarrassed me by the time I left her hotel room I went home in the hotel bathrobe and slippers as she had stripped me of my beautiful designer brand cocktail dress, underwear, and shoes, and my face and body were beaten black and blue by her, and just this past Friday i came face to face with her again and I literally shitted myself, I was at my local gym I had already finished my workout and I had finished my shower and to my surprise she was in the locker room when I came out of the shower (apparently she just moved back in town and subscribed at my gym) I was only wrapped in a towel and she was fully dressed in her workout clothes and she started to bully and taunting me I tried to ignore her and walk past her but she grabbed me by the my hair and bitchslapped me a bunch of times stripped me of my towel leaving completely naked and vulnerable and she proceeded to introduce 2 of her fingers into my vagina I felt so utterly violated but she didn’t quit until I cried my eyes out and begged her to stop then she bitchslapped me again and humiliated some more and she finally let me go I don’t want to sound arrogant but I had very beautiful tits while they were not so big they were perky and beautiful yet now they are utterly ruined Steph target them a lot and literally turned them to mush, I am utterly terrified of her now she’s 5’8 45yo about 135 lbs I’m 5’11 34yo 117 lbs yet I am completely terrified of her and i don’t know if I should quit my gym and be done with her. I am very afraid of her now just the thought of her terrifies me and makes me cry.

The obvious answer is an ambush.  You know what gym she attends and what time,  build a pattern of life and then pick a location and setting where you have the high ground.  If you can't take her face on, use a tool and jump her from behind. For instance  Slash her car tyre whilst she's in the gym,  as she is either waiting for assistance or changing the tyre herself,  that's your opportunity to take her legs out from behind then stomp a mud hole and walk it dry.

At this point it's not about trying to win a fight,  its sending a message that the consequences of messing with you are so horrible that the idea of looking at you sideways just fills her with dread.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 12:13:43 PM by The speech prof »