News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Too Many: Part 3

• 1 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
One Too Many: Part 3
« on: July 16, 2024, 09:26:41 PM »
I shut my eyes in both fear and anticipation as I opened the door only to find that it was strangely calm and quiet. I felt like I hadn’t seen the inside of my house besides Lydia’s room in forever. I nervously walked upstairs and knocked on the door to Lydia’s room.

“Come in.” I heard her say sweetly.

I opened the door and saw the four of them at their table with relaxed grins on their lovely faces. There was absolutely no evidence left whatsoever of the sexual debauchery that had taken place in this room just last night.

“Sorry it took so long, babe.” Lydia said. “We just had to…find ways to blow off some steam and then the smoke cleared.”

“Well, that’s good to hear.” I said.

“And your drink was the key to that.” Kate added. “It helped a lot.”

“Really?” I asked.

“More than you could possibly imagine.” Lucy added.

“I honestly don’t think we would have done it without you.” Kelsey said. “What the Hell did you put in that thing anyway?”

“It’s my secret recipe.” I answered.

“Even from me?” Lydia asked, giving me sad eyes. So not fair.

“Maybe I’ll tell you all one day.” I said. “Either way, I’m happy this worked out for you.”

“Our research still needs to be corroborated by the higher ups and tested but I think it’s a done deal.” Lucy said. “Now if you two lovebirds will excuse us, we have to turn these results in.”

The three busty, brainy beauties all left with their research, leaving me and my girlfriend alone.

“So, how should we celebrate?” I asked flirtatiously.

Lydia just shot me the slyest grin you’ve ever seen without saying a word.

“What?” I asked.

“Luke, if you wanted to watch me have a lesbian orgy with my girlfriends, you only had to ask.” She said as she tapped her fingernail against one of the stuffed animals’ eyes, which was exactly where the camera was.

I think my heart skipped a beat. I was so baffled that my jaw dropped and I couldn’t come up with something to save my life. I then closed my eyes and sighed.

“Nothing gets past you, does it?” I asked, accepting defeat.

“You of all people should know that by now.” She teased. “And that drink isn’t actually your creation, is it?”

“No.” I said shamefully. “I bought it from some weird store that I saw in an Internet ad. I was afraid you’d think it was too shady.”

“I probably would have.” Lydia said. “Intelligence can be more of a curse than a gift sometimes. It can make you overly suspicious and even paranoid.”

“They do say that genius and madness are two sides of the same coin after all.” I said.

Lydia then walked over to the stuffed animals.

“I noticed immediately that these stuffed animals you gave me had eyes made of a special alloy used for cameras. Not simple plastic like actual stuffed animals.” She explained.

“So why didn’t you say anything?” I asked.

“Well, maybe I happened to like the idea of you spying on me, you perv.” She teased. “Even geniuses need to feel loved and lusted after sometimes. I’m still a woman and I like being reminded that I’m beautiful. Why do you think I suddenly started going naked whenever I was in here? I couldn’t be too obvious that I was putting on a show.”

“Well, you got me through some rough work days.” I said. “The others don’t know, do they?”

“I doubt it.” She answered. “They never really paid much attention to the stuffed animals.”

“Well…It looks like you had a good time.” I said awkwardly.

“One of the best nights of my life.” She said. “And I knew you were cheering me on.”

“Since the very beginning.” I said. “Should we tell the others?”

“Maybe not yet.” She said. “But I do want to know more about this drink.”

“Well, the lady at the store calls it “Feminine Glory”.” I explained,

“Lady?” Lydia asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes.” I answered. “A really hot redhead named Felicia.”

“You think she’s hot, do you?” She asked.

“Yeah. I know better than to lie to your face at this point.” I said honestly.

I then explained everything Felicia told me and everything she tried to do to me. Lydia looked like her anger was barely contained but when I told her that Felicia wanted to fuck her, she suddenly perked up a bit and looked genuinely interested.

“She wants to take me on, huh?” She asked.

“Yes and I can tell she’s a pro.” I said. “She seemed genuine when she said that she dedicated her entire life to nymphomania and introducing it to other women.”

Lydia appeared to be deep in thought.

“Tell you what?” She asked. “Next time we both have some time off, we can pay her another visit.”

My heart raced with excitement at that.

“Alright then.” I said. “And I take it you think you can win?”

“After taking on three other bitches, absolutely.” She said with pure confidence.

“You seem to have really taken to this sexfighting thing fast.” I pointed out.

“I have.” She said with pride. “So, I hope you don’t mind if I start doing it a lot more.”

“Like you even have to ask.” I said. “But I am sorry for all the deception and sneaking around.”

“Don’t be.” She said. “You were right. I needed this and so did the others. None of us would have been down for it if you were honest. We found our breakthrough because of you.”

“Good.” I said. That was definitely a huge load off my back.

“The other girls will understand too but let’s hold off on telling them until after our research successes.” She said. “I’m sure they’ll all want rematches anyway.”

“I certainly hope so.” I said.

“Now, what were you saying about celebrating?” She said as she began to unbutton her top.

I didn’t need to be asked twice.

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
Re: One Too Many: Part 3
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2024, 04:38:53 PM »
Sorry. This was supposed to be titled Part 4