News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Yeah, Get Her-"

• 8 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"Yeah, Get Her-"
« on: July 21, 2024, 01:56:52 AM »
        "Yeah, Get Her!" My voice crackled as I shouted......Mixed feelings, as I watched my wife struggle to fight off her stepdaughter......It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen....
         Wifey, fifttyish; tall, brunette, fairly in good shape, busty, but a bit of a soft belly....too much boozin'......
         Stepdaughter....red head.....34C cup, wild as heck.....tight sexy ass, long strong legs...in great shape....always an attitude.....jealous, mad, angry, sarcastic, you name it.
         Both were together for a long weekend; I was away; I knew it would be tense;both loved to drink; I had heard that stepdaughter Lisa loved to catfight; Wifey, I had no idea; she knew I was "extra horny" when we would
watch any film that had a catfight scene in it.....once she had a run in with a gal at work...."Should have slapped her silly and pulled her hair out."
        "Then you should have stripped her" I said....(We made passionate whoppee on the kitchen floor)....
         I walked in unexpectedly just in time to see my wife punch Lisa in the face, sending her sprawling backwards....My wife moved in quickly.....Both women had messed up hair, makeup, and their blouses torn; Lisa was wearing shorts; my wife was in a nice skirt, heels, blouse, etc and had been working. Lisa didn't have a job and was a "man chaser." She happened to be staying with us a short time....(Neither of us liked her, but she was a "looker."
        Whump....
        "Uhhhhh," My wife gasped as Lisa sunk a hard punch deep into her soft belly.....Her hands shot up, her fingers grabbed both skimpy bra straps.....
        I gasped as my wife's huge full breasts bounced free, her large dark nipples stiffening instantly.
       "Oh, my, don't show your true thoughts," I shouted to myself as Lisa's sexy fingers grabbed those beautiful breasts....her painted nails disappeared into my wife's ample tit flesh.
     (To be cont'd)

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "Yeah, Get Her-"
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2024, 03:23:34 AM »
     "Nice tits.....So BIG....Lisa hissed as she torgued my wifes nipples......I swallowed hard, a bit embarrassed as my "flag" stood at full attention.
      "Owwwwwie, stop that hurts...Let GOOOO .....please," my wife's whimpering like a school girl and her big beautiful brown eyes filling with tears, her flushed face....Pain and pleasure...
      I smiled, looked into her eyes and mouthed the words...."Honey, Fight Back...."
      Whumpppp...
      "Uhhhhhhh.....Rippppppp.....
      "Aieeeee....you old Bitch..."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2024, 05:53:30 PM »
        Lisa went flyin'....courtesy of my wife's surprising raised arm...."Nice block, I mused....." Wifey flashed a slight smile at me, licked her lips as she looked at my approval; she jumped up, lunged at Lisa...
       "Augggghh" Lisa gasped as my babe buried her fingers in that lovely messed up red hair......The fight was again on.....full bore......
        Punching, slapping, hair pulling, cussing (long held in stifled anger and angst bubbled up like a volcano); My simmering "volcano" was almost erupting as I watched my wife rip off the youngers bra; the
two shredded the remainder of each others clothes until they were both in panties.....My wife's gorgeous legs bore scratches and was a bit fun seaking young sexy angry fingers shred her silk stockings, inch
by bit.....Lisa's milky white skin, her gorgeous breasts, bullet like pink nipples....a sexy contrast with my wife's best "features."
        "Umpppph"
         Whumppphhh.
         "Yes, oh yes, please continue, don't stop," My words, spoken, rather shouted silently. As the two lovely combatants slammed their chests together....Bullet nipples drilled, battled into my wifes; Lisa backed
her into a wall.....(farthest from me)...smashed her knee up against my wifes groin....the boob to boob grinding stopped as my wife slid down. Lisa grabbed wife's lovely tresses, wrestled her down and jumped on
top of her.....
          "Now for some more fun, you do like this right?" Lisa hissed as she gave a quick not so nice hard slap to the lovely face, cupped both breasts, and thumbed those rock hard super sensitive dark nipples.
          "Ummm, Uhhhh, Ummmm." Protests, Pleasure Moans.....
          "Mine feel good, too," Lisa giggled as she cupped her own breasts, tweaked and pulled her pink love nubs.....Bullets yeah, Love BULLETS...."
          "Enyoyin' the show, Daddy, dear, dear Daddy," Angry sarcasm, fiery beautiful eyes blazed my way......
          "Umppphhh.....Ooooohh, Stop.......No, not THAT.....".......

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 07:12:30 PM »
      "NOOOO....How dare you.....Uhhhhh....STOP!" My wife's lovely face flushed red, her eyes blazed......anger....,,,forced helplessness as Lisa's one hand disappeared into honey's sexy french cut panties.....her other hand was
working a luscious breast, squeezing, clawing, sexy "talons" doing some nipple nastiness....
       "Ummmmmm, Ooooohhh, Get off of me you little slut," the request seemed loaded with pain, pleasure, angst.
       "Buck her off," I shouted....my desire being halfhearted....Half wanting my wife's freedom; half enjoying the most erotic battle.....
       "UHHHHHHNGGGH." A mighty all out desperate burst of energy; all lovely muscles tensed....My wife launched her rival up and back....Lisa's long legs flailed....Such a "hot" tumble....
        Lovely smile with a flash of "Yeah I did it,".....My wife looked at me proudly...
       "Noooo....Watch out.....I wanted to warn her.....Words caught in my throat....
        Lisa recovered instantly; as my wife got to her feet, Lisa lunged, leaped at her....Vicious double hair hold; a skillful leg maneuver, a hard twist and my wife was down; Lisa looked at me, allowing my lovely to get to her hands
and knees.....then she flashed me a sly smirk as she jumped, wrestled her down, wrapped those long strong legs around my gorgeous totally surprised babe.....
        Lisa squeezed her legs hard, soon had my wife gasping, struggling to pry those python legs off of her.....
       "No, stop that, please ....."
       "Oh, come on lady, I wanna have some fun,....These nice big tits deserve lots of attention...."
        Sarcastic giggles, dirty talk.....courtesy Lisa....
       ."OOoooohhh.....stop this....please......Let me GO!"---

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2024, 10:59:34 AM »
wow amazing writing very interactive
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2024, 11:36:00 PM »
         "These big boobs are just bouncing, jiggling when you squirm, " Lisa laughed.....She pinched both nipples hard, twisted them slowly and whispered in my wife's ear....I couldn't hear, but my wife blushed, squirmed and
moaned..."Please."......
          Some rough breast squeezing, a couple hard swats, and then some concentrated leg tightening; Lisas muscly legs had my lovely whimpering, gasping....She pushed my dazed lovely completely down and fully stetched
her out.....She snickered as she tugged on her panties just enough to expose the top of her lush bush.....
          Whumpphhh....
          "Uhhhhhh."
           Lisa slowly lowered herself onto my wife, positioned her firm perky breasts against my wife's breasts....Rubbing, pushing.....Whimpers barely audible from my wife....to me seemed mixed with humiliation, pain and a tad
bit of pleasure.....
           "Ever had a tit fight with another woman? Well, enjoy being the loser."
           "Ummm...Ooohh," my wife gasped in a bit of embarrased pleasure as her upper body flushed.....breast to breast, nipple to nipple....
           "I'm the winner," I mused as I moved a bit closer to get a better look...."Darn, too much boobie closeness" could not see either gorgeous battlers nipples....I assumed Lisa's love nubs were winning. She moaned a bit too.
Her moaning seemed to be liike "My tits are winning bitch."
           A switch in movement; Lisa sat on my wife's belly...she slapped her lovely face just hard enough to sting....Then she cupped those huge lovely melons, squeezed, moved her hands to the sides and crushed them together.
Two rock hard erect nipples were now the longest I had ever seen them.....Lisa bent down and kissed a nipple, ran her tongue around it, then her lips engulfed it....
           "Ummmm, oh no, NO....."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2024, 12:46:33 AM »
        "Help Me", my wife pleaded.....Well, not really out loud, but I knew the look; The "Look" had more than a bit of unwanted pleasure in it...I knew if Lisa kept working those stiff sensitive nipples, my wife would be screaming with pleasure, and most likely LOSE......(Only I would win, and of course the bitchy Lisa).
         Locking eyes, I gave her a signal.....then mouthed silently the words..."Remember"......
         A flash of confidence spread over my wife's face....she moved, moved again....not much, but just enough---
        "Whaaaa?" The Hell....." Red was in trouble; she knew it as she flew sideways....
         Always fun teaching your wife a bit of jujitsu....never know when she might need it.....(Even in a catfight...IF you're lucky).....
         Bonk.....Lisa's head smacked the nearby wall; I watched her lovely eyes widen and roll....
        "Owwwwwie," she bawled.....Smack.....
         My wife was up and on her in an instant....she slapped her, grabbed her by the hair and jerked her to her feet.
         Thunk....or rather THUNK.....Lovely sound of hard knee hitting pubic bone.....Resulting gasps sounded so erotic.
         "Ouchhhhh.....Stop that...."
         "What? Really? How slutty.......A Thong? Really, a THONG....." My wife hissed..... as one hand grabbed the top of the younger womans thong and jerked up HARD....
         "ARGGGGGH.....UHHHHHHHHH"......

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2024, 04:09:18 AM »
          "Time to learn some manners; And Who's Boss around here," my wife hissed....She dropped an arm, pressed it hard into Lisa's breast, crushing them into her breastbone.....part of her hand pressed against that lovely throat.
          "Nooooo," the frantic, pained raspy voice pleaded as my wife's hand slid down; her fingers grabbed skimpy cloth.....a  slow hard jerk upwards...The thong disappeared...."Wherever did it go?" I asked silently to myself...I was
totally speechless and tried not to yell out a rather dirty nasty cheer for my wife.....I could tell she was enjoying this tiff much more than before.
           "What should I do with her now?" she asked with a most deliciously wicked grin.Lisa was whimpering, gasping; her voice seemed mostly pained and could tell her anger was turning into helplessness.
           "Uhhhhh, why don't uh, you--
           "TITS....you want me to work her tits? Huh, hon?" my wife interrupted my confused excitement; she knew me well....
            Two loud slaps....That lovely erotic sound of an open palm smacking into firm perky breast flesh....
           "Owww...OOOHHHH...Uhhhhh..." Red's moans had a strange but noticeable affect on part of my anatomy.
            "Noooooo...Stoppp.Stop That...." Naughty, fast, thorough tit twisting, boob squeezing ensued....Wifey leaned in close and pressed her lips into her rivals.....Stifling her pleas.....Hot...Steamy...STEAMY...HOT.....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2024, 10:15:09 PM »
           "Ummmm,,,,Mmmmmpfhh," the moans were coming both from Lisa and my wife as my lovely poured on the aggressive, dominating French kissing; her one hand cupped Lisa's left breast and squeezed it aggressively.....
            Thunk......Wifey jerked her head away as she drove her knee into the young redheads crotch...
            "Ooooh, Ouch," I found myself exclaiming at the sudden change of "attack." Lisa grunted, winced as my wife grabbed her hair, spun her around and bonked her head into the wall.
            "Is it time?" wifey shouted.
            "Huh?" my dazed response caused my wife's lovely face to morph into a bitch snarl and shouted.....
            "Yes it is...It';s time this little bitch learns some manners..."
            "Nooooo...Uhhhhh. What the hell?' the young angry, but somewhat helpless redhead protested as my lovely wife jerked her around the room, moved towards a chair; a blur of motion and Lisa was bent over my
wife's legs.....her lovely derriere exposed, her legs kicking....she cussed, screamed, pleaded and threatened violence all to no avail....
             Whack...Whackkk...Whackkk....
             Each spank brought a most erotic response from Lisa.....she was facing me......her bouncing, bobbing breasts jiggled with each swat.....
            "Ouch...Owiiieee...Stop....Please," the lovely redhead screeched.....
            "Enjoying the show?" my wife laughed ....she jerked on Lisa's red hair,....then released her hold and continued spanking.....Perfect milky white "cheeks" turned pink, then reddish.....
            "Had enough?" wifey finally asked.....She pushed the blubbering redhead off of her, stood up, smiled at me, cupped her breasts, tweaked her thick erect nipples, licked her lips, then moved fast....
            "Upsey Daisey"  she shouted as she buried her fingers in that beautiful red silk.....
             "Whaaa-? Noooo...Umppfffh..." A hard jerk forward; Lisa's face was buried in my wife's ample chest. She smiled at me as she watched her young rival thrash, jerk, squirm and finally go still...
             "Don't like my boobs? Nighty night," my wife taunted her lovely younger rival as she gently let her slide down to the floor.
            "And NOW for you......What do YOU think?" she laughed.....she charged towards me; An instant lip lock.....Fun was to come.....FUN...FUN...FUN...To CUM.......
             ------------