News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AOC vs MTG ~ NHB Cage Fight

• 3 Replies

Offline Drake

AOC vs MTG ~ NHB Cage Fight
« on: July 21, 2024, 08:12:38 PM »
{alt}

AOC - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez   5'4"   Age 34
Hobbies include: Getting drunk on TikTok while she runs her mouth.

MTG - Marjorie Taylor Greene 5'3"   Age 50
Hobbies include: Heavy Weight Lifting while she runs her mouth.

I don't know their weights, but I suspect that MTG is heavier since she's made of solid muscle.

The barbells that MTG is lifting over her head in the picture at the bottom of this post probably weighs more than AOC.

I'm trying not to show favoritism, which isn't easy.  ;D

These two Congress Women have two things in common; they both have really big mouths and they both hate each other. They are at complete opposite ends of the political spectrum.

They recently got into a verbal catfight during a Congressional Hearing which can be seen at the link below:

https://youtu.be/zcPztZhGe84?si=TqQ28RYiRbOYO-x_

I would LOVE to see these two in a NHB Cage Fight with no time limit. The winner is whichever one can walk out of the cage leaving the other lying on the mat either writhing in defeat or KO'd. Anything goes! Including the clothes! The winner is also free to toy with her defeated foe in ANY way she chooses to for as long as she likes.

Who do you think would win? Please comment...

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 09:02:03 PM by Drake »

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: AOC vs MTG ~ NHB Cage Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2024, 08:11:18 AM »
No chances for Aoc.
Waiting for the story.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 07:09:58 PM »
I'd love to see this fight It would be full of emotions. None of them could afford to lose as losing would not only be humiliating, but also ruin the losing woman's reputations. MTG might be stronger, but AOC learned to fight in the Bronx and knows some dirty tricks. Would love to see them go for each other's tits as well while beating each other up in that cage.
Curious also if the winner does have some post-match humiliation planned for her beaten opponent.

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 09:44:27 PM »
{alt}

AOC - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez   5'4"   Age 34
Hobbies include: Getting drunk on TikTok while she runs her mouth.

MTG - Marjorie Taylor Greene 5'3"   Age 50
Hobbies include: Heavy Weight Lifting while she runs her mouth.

I don't know their weights, but I suspect that MTG is heavier since she's made of solid muscle.

The barbells that MTG is lifting over her head in the picture at the bottom of this post probably weighs more than AOC.

I'm trying not to show favoritism, which isn't easy.  ;D
I think this is a really cool concept if you let go of the favoritism :)

I imagine this as a fight without rules, where they wear only bikinis and have only a mouth guard and boxing gloves as protection. They fight until one is KO'ed.

AOC should have time to prepare for the fight, so when the time comes she is quite fit, even though not to such a degree as MTG. I imagine AOC being fast and agile, while MTG is relying on her brute force and toughness. So AOC would go for MTG's head and weak spots such as breasts and vagina, while MTG would try to just crush AOC's head and body.

So it would be a dramatic, full of emotions type of fight with many shocking moments that would bring either joy or horror depending on who you like. I imagine AOC narrowly escaping brutal punches and kicks, and MTG bravely eating them, sometimes even knocked down, but getting up.

I imagine that if AOC wins, it's because MTG gets so many punches and kicks in her head, that she is knocked down, and she heroically gets up, but then she loses consciousness and falls down, as her brain took too much damage. Imagine the MAGA tears.

But if MTG wins, it's because the catches AOC with a couple of totally brutal attacks. AOC is shocked and can't protect herself well, so MTG shows no mercy and delivers a spectacular series of attacks that leave AOC lying on the ground with her mouth wide open, beaten to a pulp. Imagine her fans screaming and crying.

Would be nice to have a story with two endings :)