News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Female Mud-Wrestling - the essential elements

• 10 Replies

Offline surfboarder

Female Mud-Wrestling - the essential elements
« on: July 22, 2024, 03:08:39 PM »
Question for fans of female mud-wrestling: what are the key ingredients you look for in the staging and presentation of a fight?

My check-list includes:

1. Ensure the ring/pit is large enough for the girls to throw each other around.
2. The mud should be deep and thick enough to get both girls fully slimed, including their hair, so they become nearly unrecognizable.
3. Each round should begin with the girls kneeling in the middle of the ring.
4. Spectators should play their part in cheering the girls on.
5. Fights should be at least 10 minutes long (e.g. 5 x 2-minute rounds).

The end result looks something like this:

{alt}

« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 03:10:59 PM by surfboarder »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Female Mud-Wrestling - the essential elements
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2024, 06:10:18 PM »
6. Shoulder length hair is ideal--not too short, not too long.
7.  Unlike other events, athletes/waitresses preferred over straight strippers.
8.  On the tips, winner takes all, but...
9.  ...loser has the option of a Foxy Boxing rematch the next night.
10.  Bachelor/(-ette) party is the best setting.

Offline surfboarder

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 06:46:52 PM »
11. Attire for the girls:
(a) something skimpy to start (as in the opening photograph) - then, if clothes-ripping occurs as the fight unfolds, maybe topless....
(b) in the case of an agreed, fully topless contest, they'll be bare-breasted from the start.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 06:52:45 PM by surfboarder »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2024, 12:54:09 AM »
This topic is right up my alley  ;D

I agree with everything the OP said but there is one thing that needs to be addressed. The thickness of the mud is crucial but the pit can't be too deep. The mud should never be more than ankle deep and reason being is if it's too deep it greatly limits mobility. Messygirl.com recently put on three matches and while the mud type was excellent they still can't (or won't) change how deep the pit is so the matches are soooooo slow it looks like they're moving in bullet time :( . The last match featuring Peyton and Celeste was pretty good but the girls had to REALLY work hard to keep up some sort of halfway decent pace. What's sad is messygirl is responsible for producing my favorite all-time mud match with Vika vs Amy (check it out) and they had everything perfect. As a matter of fact the 2 matches that followed were awesome as well (Amy vs Amy & their rematch). Ithink the problem is Messygirl is a splosh content creator first meaning all they care about is the messy coverage, and getting in the sploshers must have, the face dunking. A WAM "WRESTLING" fan wants the 50/50 split of decent wrestling and mess. I'm not a splosh fan at all so the sight of just having the girls covered in mud or whatever means nothing to me.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2024, 02:06:41 AM »
Attire for the girls:

White dresses (wedding dresses even better)
no bra
no panties
no pantyhose
no leggings
barefoot

Offline surfboarder

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2024, 01:40:23 PM »

I agree with everything the OP said but there is one thing that needs to be addressed. The thickness of the mud is crucial but the pit can't be too deep. The mud should never be more than ankle deep and reason being is if it's too deep it greatly limits mobility.

A WAM "WRESTLING" fan wants the 50/50 split of decent wrestling and mess. I'm not a splosh fan at all so the sight of just having the girls covered in mud or whatever means nothing to me.

We're on the same page, jaybee!  Like you, I'm not a splosh fan.

Inevitably, however, when the mud is thick enough to cover the girls from head to toe, it will affect their mobility to some degree. That's part of female mud-wrestling's appeal: because the action is relatively slow, it's all the more enjoyable to watch them slipping, sliding and trying to put wrestling holds on each other in difficult circumstances.  The kneeling posture doesn't help - but it certainly adds to the spectacle ;).

It's also inevitable that fighting in thick, cloying mud induces fatigue. Some girls tire quicker than others, but stamina gets tested in any combat sport. And female mud-wrestling is no exception!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2024, 03:52:18 PM »

I agree with everything the OP said but there is one thing that needs to be addressed. The thickness of the mud is crucial but the pit can't be too deep. The mud should never be more than ankle deep and reason being is if it's too deep it greatly limits mobility.

A WAM "WRESTLING" fan wants the 50/50 split of decent wrestling and mess. I'm not a splosh fan at all so the sight of just having the girls covered in mud or whatever means nothing to me.

We're on the same page, jaybee!  Like you, I'm not a splosh fan.

Inevitably, however, when the mud is thick enough to cover the girls from head to toe, it will affect their mobility to some degree. That's part of female mud-wrestling's appeal: because the action is relatively slow, it's all the more enjoyable to watch them slipping, sliding and trying to put wrestling holds on each other in difficult circumstances.  The kneeling posture doesn't help - but it certainly adds to the spectacle ;).

It's also inevitable that fighting in thick, cloying mud induces fatigue. Some girls tire quicker than others, but stamina gets tested in any combat sport. And female mud-wrestling is no exception!
For the most part I believe we're on the exact same page but I would like to clarify that I understand fatigue definitely plays a part and the thicker mud definitely increases fatigue BUT if the match is moving at a snails pace from minute one that's a production problem. The producer of the match should remind the girls to keep the match flowing, and keep the pace up as best as possible. My complaint about the matches above were 2 of the 3 matches consisted almost entirely of rest holds (head locks, RNC, etc) for minutes at a time from minute one which was extremely boring. For example just imagine a WWE match that was just the two participants putting each other in headlocks (slowly) for 15min. It was like they were just posing for photos. Some good examples of thick mud wrestling done right would be the old CZECH based messy-wrestling website from the early 2000s, messygirl.com's early matches which used thick clay but was just under ankle deep, and an example from the late 70s early 80s the infamous Jabberwalk (aka This is America) mud wrestling scene which was chefs kiss PERFECTION. I know mud wrestling is slower paced for the reasons you perfectly stated and
I'm not a fan of the Chicago knockers/Kgb 2000  acrobatics in mud wrestling either. My complaint was just do SOMETHING to make it look like a wrestling match is taking place and focus a little less on the gunging/sploshing aspect when it's supposed to be mud wrestling.  On a positive note at least messygirl always finds women who aren't afraid of getting covered from head to toe. A big WAM Wrestling pet peeve of mine is women who participate in these kinds of matches and refuse to get their faces dirty. WTF , why bother participating, lol. And no not all coverage has to messygirl levels either l understand that's an extreme (and awesome   ;D ) level of mud, lol. Sorry to ramble and I also don't mean to pick on one site but I just bought 3 matches from them that I was highly anticipating and (IMO) was really let down by two of them. TBH I've been let down by the last few wrestling matches they've done for the same reasons, maximum coverage but with next to no action wrestling wise :-\ .

Offline surfboarder

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2024, 08:55:11 PM »
If the girls are trained wrestlers who keep themselves fit, fatigue isn't much of a problem. Fighting in mud is tiring, of course, so the pace is bound to slow towards the end of a contest, which often produces some of the most grinding action.

Good example here of a proper wrestling hold being applied in a mud-match (the same one as in the OP):

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 09:46:06 PM by surfboarder »

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2024, 03:36:25 PM »
I agree with some comments about the shallow depth of the mud. And ideally for me it's just wet ground and grass or a fight in the rain. And as for the place of struggle, sometimes it was just a square pit in the middle of a meadow knee - deep and filled with water . Such entertainment is usually at annual country gatherings (for example, system administrators and others..) And very cool dirty fights in Indian shows, on the street, where girls have to stop or block their rivals in any way according to different rules, including just fighting her, rolling on dirty ground, grass or passing a wet dirty field like in rugby :), only in each square there is a rival :)

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2024, 03:12:15 PM »
Mud and oil were my first 'love' and I couldn't get enough!  The mud level in that first picture in the chain is perfect.

I'd argue that too big a ring could mean not enough contact. Barefoot a must but was 99% of the time anyway (thank goodness)

Chippendales did it perfect!

I love girls with big 80s hair and clean bodies that over time was completely covered.
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline surfboarder

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2024, 03:23:23 PM »

I'd argue that too big a ring could mean not enough contact.

Agreed. I mentioned a ring large enough for the girls to throw each other around because too small a ring means frequent pauses in the action when they get cramped against the edges.  But not too large either, as you say, since this risks reducing the level of contact between them.

To ensure constant contact, I referenced the importance of having the girls kneeling in the middle of the mud to start every round.  This guarantees they get tangled up quickly.  One of them will soon be grounded and fully mud-covered, with her opponent following in quick order, creating the very spectacle that makes female mud-wrestling so attractive to its fans....