News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight beginner

• 33 Replies

Offline GinaXXX

Titfight beginner
« on: July 24, 2024, 01:49:17 AM »
Beginner looking for my first opponent for a titfight.  Looking for girls or women who are close to my size.   Gina

Offline kelllyclaws

Re: Titfight beginner
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 12:24:38 PM »
I would love to titfight you

Offline KerriCatsUK

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2024, 08:58:44 AM »
Beginner looking for my first opponent for a titfight.  Looking for girls or women who are close to my size.   Gina

You should really put where you’re from :)

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2024, 12:47:13 PM »
Also, you are not telling the other gals what your size is? So how do they know if you match up?

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2024, 07:06:15 PM »
I agree with kerricats and tommyfighter. You would probably have better luck of responses if more information was filled in. Location, Age, height, bra size and cup. etc.

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2024, 03:29:25 PM »
Sorry.  You are correct.  Please allow me to start over.  My name is Gina.  I am 26 years old and I live in New York, City.  I am 5'6" tall, weigh around 130 pounds and wear a 34D bra.  I have done some play wrestling with other girls and women but this would be my first titfight.  I am looking for other girls or women who are close to my size who are new to this as well.  If you are too far away, it may be fun to start a poll to see who everyone here thinks would win.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2024, 10:32:59 PM »
If you want to win i am Perfect

quote author=GinaXXX link=topic=117015.msg759167#msg759167 date=1722086965]
Sorry.  You are correct.  Please allow me to start over.  My name is Gina.  I am 26 years old and I live in New York, City.  I am 5'6" tall, weigh around 130 pounds and wear a 34D bra.  I have done some play wrestling with other girls and women but this would be my first titfight.  I am looking for other girls or women who are close to my size who are new to this as well.  If you are too far away, it may be fun to start a poll to see who everyone here thinks would win.
[/quote]

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2024, 11:14:26 PM »
That's much better. I hope someone responds that is acceptable. Good luck.

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2024, 11:36:06 PM »

Thank you.  Looking for a fair contest.  No rock hard fake boobs.  Naturals like mine.  No hands.  Just boob against boobs. 

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2024, 01:49:58 AM »

Thank you.  Looking for a fair contest.  No rock hard fake boobs.  Naturals like mine.  No hands.  Just boob against boobs.

And after trying that will you try a sexfight?

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2024, 01:02:37 PM »
Hmmm.  Had not thought if that....yet.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2024, 01:41:51 PM »
Hmmm.  Had not thought if that....yet.

Granted, I can only speak from a male perspective and what my gf has said. Hannah doesn't care for titfights but does enjoy a good sexfight with submission wrestling. She says to get your fingers into the kitty and control the other fighter is awesome (until it happens to you). On the male side, I have no interest in bumping cocks together but give me a submission wrestling with access to attacking the cock with strokes or whatever and going for the butt with fingers...I'm all in.

You might want to consider!!!!

Offline MiaCarter

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2024, 12:43:20 AM »

Omg!  So glad I came here.  I'm Mia.  25 y/o, close to you in height and weight and wear the same size bra. Also, I live in New York City too! I made the mistake of challenging someone on here who was bigger and bustier but came to my senses and backed out.  Very embarrassing.
We need to talk.  Maybe meet.  I'm so excited!  Email me please.  My email is in my profile.

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2024, 12:05:41 AM »

Well I'm a little bigger than you. But if your ever in the Florida area, I would love to go tit to tit with you. And show you why my 34DD's are better than yours.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2024, 04:06:53 PM »
i am truly shocked you are a beginner
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury