News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight beginner

• 51 Replies

Offline Bustyannette

Re: Titfight beginner
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2024, 02:30:06 PM »
Come to Florida,,,,I’ll be your personal trainer

Offline MiaCarter

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2024, 03:36:48 PM »
This connection thing really works! Finally met Gina in person and set up a titfight with her at my place and got my first win!  I have to say she fought hard and came soooo close to forcing me to submit to her.  But I managed to get my boobs out from under hers and fought on and wore her down.  OMG!  So exciting!  I knew I had her beat when she tried to pull back and avoid contact with me.  I pushed mine into hers hard and she yelled "Enough,  I submit!"  It was a hard fought win for me and I know she will get her first win soon.  She knew how close she was to beating me.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2024, 06:52:51 PM »
This connection thing really works! Finally met Gina in person and set up a titfight with her at my place and got my first win!  I have to say she fought hard and came soooo close to forcing me to submit to her.  But I managed to get my boobs out from under hers and fought on and wore her down.  OMG!  So exciting!  I knew I had her beat when she tried to pull back and avoid contact with me.  I pushed mine into hers hard and she yelled "Enough,  I submit!"  It was a hard fought win for me and I know she will get her first win soon.  She knew how close she was to beating me.

Congratulations on your win! Hope you get the chance to have more soon

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2024, 07:28:49 PM »
Thank you so much.

Offline Barbie0614

• 5'2 and 105lbs
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2024, 08:02:38 PM »
If either of you come to Texas anytime I would love to titfight both of you to Gina and Mia.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2024, 02:13:32 PM »

Congrats to Mia. Now, Gina, as soon as those boobs recover, you need to do another match to win your first one.

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2024, 04:56:11 PM »
Thank you so much for your confidence in me.  I've felt very embarrassed since Mia wore me down.  Thanks again to the others who supported me.  Looking for some new opponents now.  Maybe older and softer - lol.  I really need a win badly now to boost my confidence and recover from my loss.   I'm still very proud of my "girls."

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2024, 07:48:59 PM »
Thank you so much for your confidence in me.  I've felt very embarrassed since Mia wore me down.  Thanks again to the others who supported me.  Looking for some new opponents now.  Maybe older and softer - lol.  I really need a win badly now to boost my confidence and recover from my loss.   I'm still very proud of my "girls."

IMHO, as in any physical activity, it takes practice and determination to excel. Even if you don't win the first time or two, you gain the experience and learn from your errors. I can only speak from a male perspective but when I first started wrestling in high school, I lost a lot but gained that experience and slowly got better. And those wins boost your confidence. Then later in private matches, the erotic element became involved adding a whole new perspective and challenges. My suggestion is as long as you are having fun to continue but once it is no longer fun (winning or losing) it is time to quit.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2024, 04:03:25 AM »

You should be proud of your "girls"; they deserve it.

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2024, 01:25:58 PM »
Thank you.  You're very kind.

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2024, 10:38:01 AM »
I do think that experience is going to be a good teacher in this.  I do think it's good that you at least got your first match, and that even though you didn't win that you haven't given up on the whole idea of tit-fighting.  I would though think that you might also find a thrill in sexfighting as well if you got off on the body contact that was part of the tit-fight you had. 

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2024, 07:47:41 PM »

She did say it was close.
You should try again, see if you can go further.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2024, 03:06:40 AM »

She did say it was close.
You should try again, see if you can go further.
I agree Gina, you should try to flatten Mia

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2024, 11:17:57 PM »
sounds like a rematch
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline Beckywrestlesgirls

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2024, 10:47:36 PM »
Hi Gina.  Becky here.  Finally old enough to really participate in here.  Wrestled some girlfriend's for fun.  A titfight would be a whole new level for me.  My breasts are firm.  I think firmer then yours.  In your pic it looks like that bra is keeping yours from hanging.  I read that you almost beat Mia but almost doesn't count.  You were still the loser and I think you will lose to me too.  Curious to know what others in here think.  Email me.  I think we live in the same city.