News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight beginner

• 51 Replies

Offline GinaXXX

Re: Titfight beginner
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2024, 10:58:50 PM »
Josefa, thanks for your kind words of encouragement.  It sounds like you have had some trouble with Mia in the past.  Surely she didn't flatten you!

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2024, 11:27:59 PM »
Hi Gina.  Becky here.  Finally old enough to really participate in here.  Wrestled some girlfriend's for fun.  A titfight would be a whole new level for me.  My breasts are firm.  I think firmer then yours.  In your pic it looks like that bra is keeping yours from hanging.  I read that you almost beat Mia but almost doesn't count.  You were still the loser and I think you will lose to me too.  Curious to know what others in here think.  Email me.  I think we live in the same city.

Sounds like you have had some fun, how about sharing your experiences wrestling our girlfriends.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2024, 11:42:30 PM »
Josefa, thanks for your kind words of encouragement.  It sounds like you have had some trouble with Mia in the past.  Surely she didn't flatten you!
Of course not, look at the sizes, clearly I would've flattened her

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2024, 09:15:34 PM »
Hi Gina.  Becky here.  Finally old enough to really participate in here.  Wrestled some girlfriend's for fun.  A titfight would be a whole new level for me.  My breasts are firm.  I think firmer then yours.  In your pic it looks like that bra is keeping yours from hanging.  I read that you almost beat Mia but almost doesn't count.  You were still the loser and I think you will lose to me too.  Curious to know what others in here think.  Email me.  I think we live in the same city.

Did everyone miss Becky's challenge?

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2024, 05:04:33 PM »
I didn't miss Becky's challenge.  I accepted it and I'm looking forward to my first win.  I think Becky's mouth is bigger than her little titties.  Coming very soon. All of you can place your bets now.  Loser gets to admit defeat on here.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2024, 05:39:11 PM »
I didn't miss Becky's challenge.  I accepted it and I'm looking forward to my first win.  I think Becky's mouth is bigger than her little titties.  Coming very soon. All of you can place your bets now.  Loser gets to admit defeat on here.
I'm betting you win

Offline female wrestle fan

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2024, 01:21:20 AM »
I believe Gina wins this.
Give my compliments to General Hill.  Tell him the enemy's ammunition is just as wet as his and he will hold his position.
Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chantilly 1862.

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2024, 11:00:01 PM »
Thank you Josefa.  Your confidence in me really means a lot.  But I'm really barely a beginner.  Do you have any advice for me?  This will be a no hands titfight to submission.  Can you suggest any moves to wear her down and force her to surrender to me?

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2024, 11:02:18 PM »
I believe Gina wins this.

Thanks for your vote "female wrestle fan"

Offline Tanya

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2024, 11:11:52 PM »
Just checking out the competition here.  Topless pic in my profile.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2024, 07:32:16 AM »
Thank you Josefa.  Your confidence in me really means a lot.  But I'm really barely a beginner.  Do you have any advice for me?  This will be a no hands titfight to submission.  Can you suggest any moves to wear her down and force her to surrender to me?
Ram your tits hard into hers, keep the pressure, then rub a bit

Offline Lee1955

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2024, 10:45:46 AM »
Gina XXX - I’ve been following the thread, I’m backing you against Becky. Looking forward to hearing who wins and hoping you get your first victory.

Agree I think her mouth is better than her tits - go girl!

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2024, 08:29:11 PM »
OMG!! I did it!! My first win.  I forced Becky to surrender to me. My boobs outlasted hers.  To her credit, she had a lot of spunk and at first she went at me hard - and her boobs really were hard.  But her pink puffy nips were no match for my hard ones and I roughed hers up pretty good.  Even though she pounded me hard and made me gasp and moan a few times, I kept roughing her up until she couldn't continue.  It made me so proud to here her submit and tell me that my boobs beat hers.  She knew that Mia beat me and I came back to win my second battle.  I told her to try a smaller opponent or a mature woman with soft hangers next time and she would probably get her first win too.  Thank you everyone who supported me and a special thanks to Josefa.  Your advice came a bit late but it's so nice to know you cared.   Next......!

Offline GinaXXX

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2024, 08:32:05 PM »
Thank you, Lee for your kind comments and your support.

Offline Tanya

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2024, 08:38:34 PM »
Hey Mia.  You look like you pretty proud of yourself in your pic.  But I think I've got you beat.  Just saying.  Check my profile pics.