News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

First Time Wrestlers

• 4 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
First Time Wrestlers
« on: July 25, 2024, 01:50:33 PM »
A couple of edited examples of women going at it first time on the mat.

Siglinde and Lean struggle as though that they have got into a spontaneous tussle in a garden.  This is better for me than watching practiced moves.   Inexperienced women  instinctively trying to better each other.

https://xfights.to/videos/1761/festelle-fv55-4-siglinde-vs-leann/

Although new to wrestling, Gillian and Stephanie both look as though they are used to fighting on nights out or with neighbours.   The way the give and take punishment suggest they are women who enjoy a good scrap.

https://xfights.to/videos/7118/festelle-fv106-1-gillian-vs-stephanie/

« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 01:52:29 PM by presenterfan »

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: First Time Wrestlers
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2024, 05:53:53 AM »
Great matches.  I especially enjoyed the first one.  Those two went at each other with a vengeance from the very first.  Awesome body to body contact throughout.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2024, 09:42:39 AM »
Thanks for these they were brilliant I love it when newbies fight for the first time. In the first one I got the impression that the girl from Brighton wanted to pull her opponents hair as she almost did a couple of times, so wish that had been a catfight and not just a wrestle

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2024, 05:47:21 PM »
As ever presenterfan , you find teh very best in ful on female combat.

Both vids are great , I love the first one fort eh sher intensityand the familar faces around the mats

Big thanks

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2024, 01:47:01 PM »
I don't usually click into Festilles wrestling videos because they're not catty enough for my taste but that second one had some nice hair pulling!  Surprised
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time