News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Question about where to upload specific stories

• 1 Replies

Offline Kino

Question about where to upload specific stories
« on: July 25, 2024, 04:43:19 PM »
Okay so to basically say, i am making a series in a fictional world.  That series has multiple stories that are independent of each other (except for a few storylines).

Now the majority of these stories are gonna be posted in the "Series" board in one post that has multiple sub-posts in it which would have all the stories in it.

My issue comes with some of the stories are ether MxM specific or have MxM content in parts of it. Which is where my question comes.

Can i post the MxM stories alongside the rest of the stories in the "Seriee" board or should upload it in the MxM board as independent stories and just put a link to the  main post in the series board?

I ask mainly because i noticed some people split there stories, with the MxM specific ones uploaded in the MxM board while the rest of the stories uploaded elsewhere.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Question about where to upload specific stories
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2024, 08:57:18 PM »
Put the M vs M stories in the M vs M section. That is a firm rule here. I would not mix the content up in the same post. You will get a rather heated response from more than a few members if they feel you ambushed them with M vs M content in another section.
The world would be a better place if men had the same fear of sexual violence that women live with. My condolences to the families of 90 percent of male catfight fans.