News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Debi's Story

• 35 Replies

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Re: Debi's Story
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2024, 11:21:55 PM »
While respecting site guidelines, can you say if you won or lost that fight?

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2024, 04:41:42 AM »

Hello tommyfighter,
Thank you for taking such interest in my story, it has been very flattering.

I know this will sound like I am making excuses again but the incident was broken up before it came to a definitive conclusion. In an effort to be honest and fair, I will admit Sarah was on top of me for a large part of the altercation. I was on my feet when it was stopped but had it been allowed to continue I believe I would have lost.

Offline The speech prof

• Just a normal fictional catfight fan
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2024, 08:40:21 AM »

Hello tommyfighter,

I know this will sound like I am making excuses again but the incident was broken up before it came to a definitive conclusion. In an effort to be honest and fair, I will admit Sarah was on top of me for a large part of the altercation. I was on my feet when it was stopped but had it been allowed to continue I believe I would have lost.
:-[ was hoping you opened a can of whoop ass and got some pride back. Still, its not winning a fight that counts, sending a message that no one should want to tangle with you is more important

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2024, 03:01:33 AM »

Hello tommyfighter,

:-[ was hoping you opened a can of whoop ass and got some pride back. Still, its not winning a fight that counts, sending a message that no one should want to tangle with you is more important

Hello Speech prof,
Thank you so much for reading my story and for your supportive message.
I too wish I could have opened that can but unfortunately these girls were fighters and all evidence says I am definitely not. In spite of that I hope I was able to deliver a message that I was still game and would present a challenge.
Thankfully all of this is 5 or 6 years behind me so I don't lose any sleep over it now. In a whole new chapter, my now sister in law Alex put both these girls in their place so I had to be satisfied with that.

Offline The speech prof

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2024, 03:26:26 AM »

Hello tommyfighter,

Hello Speech prof,
I too wish I could have opened that can but unfortunately these girls were fighters and all evidence says I am definitely not. In spite of that I hope I was able to deliver a message that I was still game and would present a challenge.
Thankfully all of this is 5 or 6 years behind me so I don't lose any sleep over it now. In a whole new chapter, my now sister in law Alex put both these girls in their place so I had to be satisfied with that.
Do you think it made you tougher, knowing that you could take a hit and not break, did you ever get your shoes back?

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2024, 04:29:39 AM »

Hello tommyfighter,

Hello Speech prof,
Do you think it made you tougher, knowing that you could take a hit and not break, did you ever get your shoes back?

Hi again,
You have all been so nice and supportive and I thank you for that. To answer your question, I definitely think it made me tougher.  It took fear out of the equation.

Sadly no I never recovered any of the property taken from me. I was upset, I loved those shoes.

Thans again
Debi

Offline The speech prof

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2024, 04:42:21 AM »

Hi again,
You have all been so nice and supportive and I thank you for that. To answer your question, I definitely think it made me tougher.  It took fear out of the equation.

Sadly no I never recovered any of the property taken from me. I was upset, I loved those shoes.

Thans again
Debi

You have been so brave to share your experience, its been splendid conversing over this. I truly believe that their is no better growing process than confronting a bully, win or lose.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 04:45:35 AM by The speech prof »

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2024, 05:01:02 AM »
Thank you speech prof I have enjoyed the conversation as well. I had no idea this would be this entertaining. Now I regret not posting much sooner.

Offline The speech prof

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2024, 05:13:10 AM »
Thank you speech prof I have enjoyed the conversation as well. I had no idea this would be this entertaining. Now I regret not posting much sooner.

From my point of view, your timing was impeccable

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2024, 12:41:10 PM »
Hello Speech prof,
[/quote]

Will you be telling that new chapter how Alex put them in their place?

Offline The speech prof

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2024, 01:41:43 PM »
Hello Speech prof,

Will you be telling that new chapter how Alex put them in their place?
[/quote]

I wouldn't like to see this unless it was Alex telling it. This is Debie's story and should be about her experience

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2024, 05:50:44 AM »
Hello everyone,
Pinnerdown here, I just wanted to thank you all for your overwhelming response to Debi’s story. She has been here every night answering questions and enjoying the hell out of it. She admits to having the time of her life and now wishes she had posted sooner. I have heard catfight stories from no less than 15 ladies and so far only 6 have been willing to share on this forum. I am running out of stories and I believed Debi’s would be the last one for a very long time but you have all come through for me. Debi is thrilled by your response and she has spoken with her sister in law Alex about sharing her experience. Funny story, Alex didn't believe such a site existed until Debi showed her the story and all of your replies. Alex came over with Debi tonight to talk to me about what is involved and I believe she could be talked into posting her story. She says it is not much of a story but says she will share it if you are interested in reading it. This latest thread indicates there may be some interest in what happened after Debi vs Jessica and I may have just walked into my next story so I guess I am asking you if you would like to read another chapter or has this story run its course?

Offline The speech prof

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2024, 10:45:42 AM »
Hello everyone,
Pinnerdown here, I just wanted to thank you all for your overwhelming response to Debi’s story. She has been here every night answering questions and enjoying the hell out of it. She admits to having the time of her life and now wishes she had posted sooner. I have heard catfight stories from no less than 15 ladies and so far only 6 have been willing to share on this forum. I am running out of stories and I believed Debi’s would be the last one for a very long time but you have all come through for me. Debi is thrilled by your response and she has spoken with her sister in law Alex about sharing her experience. Funny story, Alex didn't believe such a site existed until Debi showed her the story and all of your replies. Alex came over with Debi tonight to talk to me about what is involved and I believe she could be talked into posting her story. She says it is not much of a story but says she will share it if you are interested in reading it. This latest thread indicates there may be some interest in what happened after Debi vs Jessica and I may have just walked into my next story so I guess I am asking you if you would like to read another chapter or has this story run its course?

Tell Debi its been a blast and she has a nac for story telling. She will be missed on the forum. With regards to Jessica, I wouldn't say it would be a next chapter but a spin off, a new story within the shared universe of Debi. But yes would love to hear her side. I recently asked Kavi about putting Catpin on sale via Kindle and I wonder if you might bundle your tells and do the same, but I think paperback with photos of the ladies but of course faces blurred

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2024, 03:54:50 PM »
Hello everyone,

On pins and needles waitint to her the adventures of Alex and the further adventures of Debi.

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2024, 08:33:02 PM »
Hello everyone,
It is me again and it turns out I am a jackass. I got myself all excited thinking I had a new story and I posted my last message before all the facts were in front of me. After speaking with Alex at length It turns out her story is nothing more than Debi’s story told from a spectators point of view. There is some new information but most of the story is reiterating what we read in Debi’s account. The story is too long to be a reply but not long enough to be a story on its own. Alex is concerned her story will not generate any interest and none of these ladies wants to post a story like that so thank you to those that expressed interest. Shelby is working with her as I write this so I guess we will decide what to do with it in the coming days when they are finished. Stay tuned.