News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Debi's Story

• 35 Replies

Offline The speech prof

• Just a normal fictional catfight fan
Re: Debi's Story
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2024, 09:03:15 PM »
Hello everyone,
It is me again and it turns out I am a jackass. I got myself all excited thinking I had a new story and I posted my last message before all the facts were in front of me. After speaking with Alex at length It turns out her story is nothing more than Debi’s story told from a spectators point of view. There is some new information but most of the story is reiterating what we read in Debi’s account. The story is too long to be a reply but not long enough to be a story on its own. Alex is concerned her story will not generate any interest and none of these ladies wants to post a story like that so thank you to those that expressed interest. Shelby is working with her as I write this so I guess we will decide what to do with it in the coming days when they are finished. Stay tuned.

In any case, you have been posting great fun content. Think you have the making of a fun series that  could make you a few dollars if packaged right, a magazine or graphic novel type format

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2024, 12:58:46 AM »
Hello everyone,
It is me again and it turns out I am a jackass. I got myself all excited thinking I had a new story and I posted my last message before all the facts were in front of me. After speaking with Alex at length It turns out her story is nothing more than Debi’s story told from a spectators point of view. There is some new information but most of the story is reiterating what we read in Debi’s account. The story is too long to be a reply but not long enough to be a story on its own. Alex is concerned her story will not generate any interest and none of these ladies wants to post a story like that so thank you to those that expressed interest. Shelby is working with her as I write this so I guess we will decide what to do with it in the coming days when they are finished. Stay tuned.

In any case, you have been posting great fun content. Think you have the making of a fun series that  could make you a few dollars if packaged right, a magazine or graphic novel type format

Thank you so much speech prof,
I am happy to hear you enjoyed the story. I should point out that I do not write these stories they are cowritten by my girl Shelby and the lady that comes forward with the story. It seems there might be more to Alex's story than I first thought so I am eagerly waiting to see what Shelby can do with it. You should also know Shelby was flattered by your comments as was I so thank you again for that.

Offline The speech prof

• Just a normal fictional catfight fan
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2024, 11:27:05 AM »
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much speech prof,
I am happy to hear you enjoyed the story. I should point out that I do not write these stories they are cowritten by my girl Shelby and the lady that comes forward with the story. It seems there might be more to Alex's story than I first thought so I am eagerly waiting to see what Shelby can do with it. You should also know Shelby was flattered by your comments as was I so thank you again for that.

If Debi and Shelby is pleasing enough, would love to hear another story of Debi, maybe one where she comes out victorious?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 11:38:47 AM by The speech prof »

Offline britney_summer

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2024, 08:16:05 PM »
A really good story , the age thing is what gives it the edge . Nothing is more humiliating than to be over powered and beaten by a much younger girl.

Offline Pinnerdown

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2024, 06:03:15 AM »
A really good story , the age thing is what gives it the edge . Nothing is more humiliating than to be over powered and beaten by a much younger girl.

Thank you for the reply Britney,
You are so right, the age thing does appear to be a big deal. At first I did not really understand it but then I thought about why I was reluctant to share my story and realized that was it. It is humiliating to have to admit publicly that you were dominated not once but twice by a much younger girl.

I am sorry if I am reaching here, but it sounds like you have some experience with this too. If so I would love to hear about it but I totally understand if you would rather not.

Thanks again

Debi

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2024, 12:57:33 PM »
It sounds like you may have some experience losing and being humiliated by a much younger girl. Will you share your experience?