News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nursing school battle royal

• 3 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Nursing school battle royal
« on: July 27, 2024, 05:03:49 PM »
      This event happens every July on the third week on a Thursday. Y on Thursday
who knows. I will try to cover what I remember about these fights were fun to me!
The answer ya"ll wanna know I am sure is I fought in 3 and never won anything.
But it was fun!. One of the instructors, Georgia D coordinated all activities with
this event. The event was held in a wrestling in a local club and was limited to 15
female students. Entry fee was $100 and the money breakdown went like this,
$1000 to the winner, $200 to rent the ring and the club it was in and $300 to Georgia
who had to arrange and keep track of everything else. I was good with this. Winning
$1000 would help with tuition, school fee's uniforms we had to purchase ect. After
paying our fee to enter we wer told when and where the event would happen.
     Upon arriving at the place where the event was I would strip down to a bra & thong.
Attire was 2 piece's of clothing as in bra, thong bikini or some combination of such. I liked
to arrive say maybe 15 minutes before the fight. After entering the rings we were allowed
to touch other students if we wanted to. Since we were allowed to touch each other I
preferred to kiss other students. I stood in front of the female student I wanted to kiss
looked her in the eye and I licked my lips. If she licked her leps in return that said she
wanted to kiss too andf yes there were female students not interested in kissing at all
no problemo here its a personal choice. We also are " looking over" who has entered and
"checking out their shapes and sizes.

I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Nursing school battle royal
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 06:00:59 PM »
There is a "rule" that I like, " no head shots" meaning you cannot do anything to another
girls head except for pull her hair, there are plenty of girls that like to pull hair. lol Also the
reason for the odd number of participants,15, is too many 2 vs 1 happen. Yep I have
been on both ends as in I have body punched another girl while she is being held
and I have been kicked and punched again while another girl is holding me.. Hey we are
fighting for $1000n s##t happens!! Hey it's Georgia's party you dont like the rules or
idea's don't het involved.
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2024, 10:48:06 PM »
I work at a nursing home and there is a few that I want to fight

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2024, 03:35:00 PM »
Hey there I am back my absence was do to I have a "real job" as in I am a
ORSN, Operation Room Surgical Nurse, I work for a medical group in this
town and I assist doctors in 1 of 3 hospitals in the area. Sry brb K back again
when you are wheeled into the surgical area you will be met by a nurse who
will ask a few question and get your IV.s started before the procedure. This
nurse you will see again when you are in recovery after the procedure. I am
not that nurse I am the one who will see you in to operating room as we prepair
to "put you out". I will be dressed in my cap, nurses scrubs. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2024, 04:58:29 PM by DJP60 »