News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfight! Amanda meets Natalie!

• 40 Replies

Offline AmandaW

Titfight! Amanda meets Natalie!
« on: July 29, 2024, 12:39:49 AM »
Natalie on the left. Amanda on the right:

Link to Natalies profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=73934

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Titfight! Amanda meets Natalie!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2024, 01:26:34 AM »
Walking into the room wearing just robe. I untie the sash and drop it my 34D’s firm nipples hard. I am wearint a white seethru G that shows my mound me ass off! My hair is lose and flowing down my back, although my tits are not the biggest they been in several fights and I plan to make this blonde bimbo tits suffering in this fight

Offline AmandaW

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 01:31:31 AM »
Stepping out of the en-suite bathroom to see this sorry bitch already stripped down into just a thong. I can't help but smirk, without a word, I drop my own robe down, My 34D's coming into show, nipples already rock hard, ready to go to war with yours. My lace red thong covering my mound, whilst still showing off my firm and tanned ass. Hands sliding onto my hips, wanting to let you take me in for the moment, whilst also giving myself a second to size our tits up, noticing just how similar in size they are.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 01:56:18 AM »
Stepping out of the en-suite bathroom to see this sorry bitch already stripped down into just a thong. I can't help but smirk, without a word, I drop my own robe down, My 34D's coming into show, nipples already rock hard, ready to go to war with yours. My lace red thong covering my mound, whilst still showing off my firm and tanned ass. Hands sliding onto my hips, wanting to let you take me in for the moment, whilst also giving myself a second to size our tits up, noticing just how similar in size they are.

Seeing this bitch come out I don’t move I size her up as I let her do the same our tits are same size. I tension fills the room. I slowly walk to meet you in the cent my hands on my hips, I am taller than you. That doesn’t mean nothing! “Glad you set this up bitch been waiting to fight you since we met!” I don’t have get my tits ready my nipples hard hard and tits firm.

Offline AmandaW

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2024, 11:11:48 AM »
We both take a moment to just size the other up, before you shift across the room towards me. Holding my ground for now. A small smirk flickering across my lips as you speak and almost laughing, "Why, did you want your tits to get crushed by mine that badly?" Proudly pushing my girls out towards you, showing off their firmness as my nipples point directly at yours, laying out the challenge to them.

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2024, 11:47:24 AM »
Both of you bitches would get flattened by my tits! Amanda gets my vote just because I hate Natalie

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2024, 06:59:09 PM »
We both take a moment to just size the other up, before you shift across the room towards me. Holding my ground for now. A small smirk flickering across my lips as you speak and almost laughing, "Why, did you want your tits to get crushed by mine that badly?" Proudly pushing my girls out towards you, showing off their firmness as my nipples point directly at yours, laying out the challenge to them.

I stop just in the center and cock my head and smile as I hear your words. I push my girls out they are firm my nipples pointing hard, accepting yours challenge. “Your proud girls are going be flatten by mine hussy!” Holding my ground and ready as I place my hands on my hips ready to fight your tits!

Offline AmandaW

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2024, 07:32:33 PM »
My eyes flicking down to your girls as they get pushed out as well, smirking as that's the challenge accepted. Taking a small step forwards, hands still on my hips, "This is your last chance to back out bitch, before my tits crush yours flat" Just holding off from directly ramming forwards into you

Online SexyTink

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2024, 12:57:31 AM »
My vote goes to Amanda

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2024, 04:07:46 AM »
My eyes flicking down to your girls as they get pushed out as well, smirking as that's the challenge accepted. Taking a small step forwards, hands still on my hips, "This is your last chance to back out bitch, before my tits crush yours flat" Just holding off from directly ramming forwards into you

I look at your tits seeing your ready to fight. We are the same size, my hands still on my hips as my body and girls are ready. “You would like that bitch if I did huh….no chance!” We close I expected you to ram me, but you didn’t you stopped and said what you said. I step forward as I taller I slam my tits right on the top of yours my nipples stabbing right above your with a loud pop as my tits push yours down and they mushroom out and down as I hold that pressure on you! My tummy meeting yours as my G and my mound slam into yours as I hissssss

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2024, 04:08:24 AM »
My vote goes to Amanda

Thank for voting either way this should be a good fun fight

Offline AmandaW

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2024, 09:18:09 AM »
You make the first move here, as you step forwards. Your slight added height allowing you to slam your tits ontop of mine and though it does hurt a little, I hold back from making a sound. Instead taking it for a moment, before shifting myself backwards, ever so slightly. Allowing my breasts to slip from under your pressure and then in one quick motion, pushing up onto my toes to thrust my girls forwards, slamming them directly into yours, letting our nipples meet for the first time as well.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2024, 11:12:43 AM »
You make the first move here, as you step forwards. Your slight added height allowing you to slam your tits ontop of mine and though it does hurt a little, I hold back from making a sound. Instead taking it for a moment, before shifting myself backwards, ever so slightly. Allowing my breasts to slip from under your pressure and then in one quick motion, pushing up onto my toes to thrust my girls forwards, slamming them directly into yours, letting our nipples meet for the first time as well.

I don’t make a sound as I feel you push up and our nipples meet. Looking in your eyes as I hold you we are nipple to nipples I press in and slowly roll my shoulders. Pushing your tits slightly! “Thought I be easy bitch?” As our bodies touch more as the the fight begins!

Offline AmandaW

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2024, 12:14:16 PM »
Locking eyes with you now, my arms still down at my sides as our tits press together. Half smirking at your words, "You are going to be easy bitch!" Bumping my hips into yours as I give my own shoulders a roll, letting my tits push harder against your own.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2024, 01:10:07 AM »
Locking eyes with you now, my arms still down at my sides as our tits press together. Half smirking at your words, "You are going to be easy bitch!" Bumping my hips into yours as I give my own shoulders a roll, letting my tits push harder against your own.

My eyes locked to yours as we body to body. I smile sheepishly at your remark! I feel your bump into my hips your mound and Grubs mine you roll your shoulders your tits are firm push to mine, they mushroom out some as we press. “Bitch I hope you though and say that!” I shift my hips and my puffy mound through my G rubs a little harder but a steady rub my shoulders shift as I roll them to push harder into your tits mine lifting up on you as my roll makes me shift and start under you tits as your already on you toes to match my height my body keeping you on you toes pushing up on your tits! I smile at you not saying a word but let this exchange my body do the talking.