News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfight! Amanda meets Natalie!

• 40 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Titfight! Amanda meets Natalie!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2024, 06:41:45 AM »
Go Natalie... You can beat Amanda tits...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline AmandaW

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2024, 08:37:54 AM »
It's not just our tits that are working into each other, it's also our mounds.Just lightly rolling my hips around, to push my covered mound into yours. Confident that in any head on duel, my tits are more than enough to overcome yours, but as you roll and shift under them, I'm forced to take a small step back, just to drop off my toes for a moment, but also to suddenly thrust in and push up, so I can return the favor of smacking into the underside of your tits.

Offline marief (Sheena24)

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2024, 05:04:28 PM »
where are Natalie's tits  ???

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2024, 12:59:10 AM »
It's not just our tits that are working into each other, it's also our mounds.Just lightly rolling my hips around, to push my covered mound into yours. Confident that in any head on duel, my tits are more than enough to overcome yours, but as you roll and shift under them, I'm forced to take a small step back, just to drop off my toes for a moment, but also to suddenly thrust in and push up, so I can return the favor of smacking into the underside of your tits.

You shift faster than I expected but used the surprise on your face with a small pop my tits thrust up. My surprise looks is just like yours…..’bitch came to fight!’ I think not only our tits but our covered mounds are fight as we body to body. I step back lone step as my tits fall back I shift my shoulders in a loud pop as my tits from the right slam hard into you side walls my nipples stab deep into the curve of your tits my weight and height behind shifting your tit sideways. My G covered mound slams into your and I shift my hip the shoulder off leash and fabric is heard along with our breathing!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2024, 01:00:03 AM »
where are Natalie's tits  ???

‘Grabs my chest cupping them’
they right here

Offline MadiTeenFight

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2024, 01:04:38 AM »
Voted for Amanda, hope she embarrasses Natalie!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2024, 03:55:54 AM »
Voted for Amanda, hope she embarrasses Natalie!

Kiss my ass Madi we all know I’ll beat your ass

Offline AmandaW

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2024, 07:59:53 AM »
Able to snap up into you, feels your tits shifting backwards, smirking as you're forced to take a small step with them, though I don't get a chance to taunt you on it. As you snap into me from the side, your added weight helping your tit push mine outwards, gritting my teeth and then taking a step with them. Before looking to quickly swipe back towards yours, wanting to use my firm tits to slam hard into yours.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2024, 11:00:25 AM »
Able to snap up into you, feels your tits shifting backwards, smirking as you're forced to take a small step with them, though I don't get a chance to taunt you on it. As you snap into me from the side, your added weight helping your tit push mine outwards, gritting my teeth and then taking a step with them. Before looking to quickly swipe back towards yours, wanting to use my firm tits to slam hard into yours.
Seeing that you grit your teeth making you step back as I try to keep pressure to them. You swipe your tits I feel them father are firm with a slap I grit my teeth as I feel how firm they are. I grit my teeth as I don’t give you a chance. I swipe my tits to the right with a pop I slam my tits into your nipples meeting and they make that infamous clop sound I smearing my tits slowly right to left  making you stand on your toes again just as the clear your tits I shift from the left slamming my tits back the other other way this clop is louder as I smear again slowly from left to right letting you feel my firmness

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2024, 11:33:12 AM »
Natalie is getting totally destroyed by the vote count here.

Lovely Leslie  :-*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 11:37:55 AM by Leslieinvegas »
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2024, 08:19:21 PM »
You got my vote Nat.

Offline AmandaW

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2024, 11:55:35 PM »
Your slight height advantage is super annoying. Having to keep up on my toes just to give my breasts an even level to meet yours at. My own teeth gritting as you swipe across, our nipples flicking against each other and then flicking free. As you go to smear back the other way though, I twist into you, letting my own tits meet yours directly, just to show you that my tits are firmer, letting my nipples stab their way past yours, looking right in your eyes as they do so.

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2024, 01:38:58 AM »
Ok Natalie your getting just destroyed by the votes just throw the towel and admit you lost

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2024, 08:54:01 AM »
You got my vote Nat.

Look who here. Skinny man here. Hehehe
Palaam Skinny man. 
Asian Invasion
Palaam

Offline ShyDave

• What's in here?...........Oh!