News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Devil Went Down to Georgia: Nympho Edition

• 1 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
The Devil Went Down to Georgia: Nympho Edition
« on: July 30, 2024, 07:07:20 PM »
The Devil Went Down to Georgia, she was looking for a soul to steal. She was in a bind. She was way behind and she was willing to make a deal. When she came across this young girl fucking a bitch and fucking her hot, the Devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said:

“Girl, let me tell you what! I bet you didn’t know it but I’m a nymphomaniac too and if you’d care to take a dare, I’ll make a bet with you. Now you’re a damn good fucker, girl but give the Devil her due. I bet a bikini of gold against your soul cause I think I’m better than you.”

The girl said “My Name’s Jeannie and it might be a sin but I’ll take your bet you’re gonna regret. I’m the best there’s ever been!”

Jeannie, risen up your clit and fuck your rival hard, cause Hell’s broke loose in Georgia and the Devil deals the cards. Now if you win, you get this shiny bikini made of gold but if you lose the Devil gets your soul!

The Devil stripped down to her thong and said “I’ll start this show” and fire flew from her pussy lips as she crawled down nice and low. Then she opened her mouth to go down on Jeannie and made an evil hiss. Then a horde of demons joined in and it looked something like this.

The Devil flips her long blood red hair back and forces her snake-like tongue down Jeannie’s mouth, pulling her golden blonde hair as her enormous red J cups press down on Jeannie’s own J cups. The Devil tribs Jeannie viciously as the demons cheer her on. Jeannie nearly chokes from the Devil’s tongue raping her mouth as she is pussy fucked. The Devil’s large, wet and powerful clit dominates Jeannie’s and her lower lips kiss her own powerfully. Jeannie grabs the Devil’s thick, powerful and meaty ass as she is fucked and fucked and fucked until the Devil forces Jeannie to cum inside of her. The Devil moans as she feels Jeannie’s pussy fill her up before getting off of the blonde and licking the shared saliva from her lips.

When the Devil finished, Jeannie said “Well, you’re pretty good, old slut. Now just sit down in that chair right there and let me show you how it’s done!”

Fire in the mountain, run, girls, run! Devil’s in the house of the rising sun! Chicken in the bread pan, pecking out dough. Granny does your dog bite, no child, no.

Jeannie pushes the Devil onto a chair and gives her an exotic lap dance before lining up their cxnts and going to town on the demonic seductress. This time, it was Jeannie’s clit that unleashed Hell on the Mistress of Hell herself. The blonde mushroomed her J cups into the Devil’s matching red pair as nipples slashed into one another. The Devil moaned out loud as she was fucked against the chair. Jeannie forcibly kissed her, sucking on her snake tongue as she did so. Her ass moved like water as she fucked her opponent. The two nymphos pulled each other’s hair as Jeannie had her way with the Princess of Darkness herself. Jeannie tribbed the Devil like a machine until the Devil could not handle it any longer and orgasmed, shooting her hot load straight up Jeannie’s cxnt, making the honey blonde moan as Jeannie got up off of her prey.

The Devil bowed her head because she knew that she’d been beat. She laid that golden bikini on the ground at Jeannie’s feet. Jeannie said “Devil just come on back if you ever wanna try again. I told you once, you fucking bitch. I’m the best there’s ever been!”

Fire in the mountain, run, girls, run! Devil’s in the house of the rising sun! Chicken in the bread pan, pecking out dough. Granny does your dog bite, no child, no.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Re: The Devil Went Down to Georgia: Nympho Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 08:21:25 PM »
Loving that the devil is female!!!!!!!