News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Teacher’s Lounge

• 15 Replies

Offline Mike_Lynn

The Teacher’s Lounge
« on: July 30, 2024, 07:16:57 PM »
Lynn and another teacher at her school really couldn’t get along. Whenever she and Beth crossed paths at school or social events, the tension between them was evident to those who knew them. In my case, and in Beth‘s husband‘s case, it actually was quite arousing. Dave’s wife, Beth, was a blonde gal, built very much like Lynn. Both wives are about 5’4”, and around 130 pounds. Their sexy bodies had softened over the years, but were still shapely 34C 25 34s. Both are mature stunners no matter how you cut it. They are now in their mid-60s. But when they finally had their first showdown, they were about 55 and nearing retirement.

I still get aroused when I think about when Dave called me that evening after Beth told him about a dispute our wives had at school.

He relayed that their angry voices echoed in the school hallway so loudly that a few of the kids started yelling “fight fight fight”, which brought the security resource officer to the scene. Expecting to see a couple of teenagers fighting, he was caught off guard when he had to to step between our sexy teacher wives.

After Dave’s call I asked Lynn about it. She gave me a crooked smile and said, “Already taken care of”. I asked what that meant, and she said, “We’re gonna fight…just with a little more focus.” She then explained what she and Beth had planned.  Her voice became more excited as she shared the plan with me. I had some difficulty sleeping that night because by the time she had finished explaining the plan to meet with Beth and fight it out, I couldn’t keep my hands off of her. We had hard rough sex three times during the night. A feat not easily accomplished in more than twenty years. I’m quite sure that Dave and Beth were banging away just like we were.

The four of us met the next evening at the school after everyone else had gone home.

Since our wives were teachers there, it wasn’t unusual to remain after hours and catch up on work-related tasks. Dave and I arrived about the same time after we finished our work, and joined our wives in the teachers lounge. They told us that the janitorial service wouldn’t arrive for a few hours, but that we should walk through the school to make sure no one else was there.

During our patrol Dave and I confessed to each other how much we were looking forward to this. I told him I found Beth extremely attractive, and he said the same about my wife. We shared short vignettes about our wives coming home angry on occasion  after they had argued during the day. We discovered that, more often than not, on those days we ended up having great sex with our respective wives. Our final admission was that when we had sex with our wives, we always talked about the husbands fighting also. Beth and Lynn had fantasies about watching us fight. And we obviously were fully turned on with the prospect of watching a catfight.

This fantasy we unknowingly shared went on for years. And now it looked like part of it was about to come true. By the time we got back to the teachers’ lounge our wives were nose to nose…just staring…hands on hips.  As previously agreed, our wives wore dresses, stockings, garters, and heels. Their full breasts not yet touching were topped by erect nipples straining beneath their braless garments.  Without even glancing at me, Lynn asked “All clear?”. I nodded, and with a dry mouth said “All clear”. My cock pulsed like a rapidly filing firehose.

Beth and Lynn never took their eyes off each other. Balancing confidently on heels, they bent their frames slightly and slid the flimsy panties each wore down their sleek legs, before balling them in their hands. Lynn wore her leopard print, Beth wore tiger stripes. They beckoned Dave and me with their free hands to join them. Once he and I stood next to our wives they released their eyes from one another and reached for us. Even though our wives had told us how this was going to go down, Dave and I were still surprised when they began kissing us passionately while unzipping our trousers. He and I were directed to go commando all day, which made it easy for the wives to pull out our thick rods and juice-filled sacks before the brawl. Once our gals had our aroused organs were on display, they wantonly rubbed the panties each had worn all over their guy’s hot, thick, long, and sweaty cocks and sacks.

After Lynn and Beth were satisfied that our moist and fragrant residues had blended with theirs on the panties our wives literally shoved the pungent scanties in each other’s face and kept it there. With the free hand they both lifted the others skirt and latched onto her foe’s lightly tufted muff.

Dave and I heard them hiss and moan as their claws worked deliberately under their skirts. Their eyes welled with tears. Their angry faces contorted in pain and fury. They barely moved as they stood against each other, panties smothering and mashing beautiful and wildly contorted faces.

Dave and I got closer to our slow warring wives. They mauled pussies with sharp nails, neither giving an inch. Their grunts of pain and cries of small short triumphs filled the room. My hand was instinctively stroking my cock…and I noticed Dave pumping his rod. Our wives had made Dave and I I promise that we would not interfere. We would only follow directions.

There were no words uttered between our sexy, fighting wives…just guttural primal sounds of lusty violence during this wicked bushwhacking. After about 10 minutes of grabbing and scratching each others womanhood their eyes filled with tears. Their pouty lips trembled. The pain had to be intense, and I’m sure the frustration from not being able to make the other submit contributed to their plight. Then suddenly and without words, switched from the pussy mauling to breast gouging. Both of them literally tore the front of their dress down so that both breasts were exposed. They failed at each other’s tits with their sharp nails. They never got more than 6 inches away from each other, so intent on leaving their mark on the other.

They still shoved panties in the other’s beautiful tear stained face. Both were now breathing heavily. I don’t know if Dave was worried, but I was afraid that one of them might collapse for lack of oxygen, or from the pain coming from wounded boobs and bush. But I had promised not to interfere and frankly my cock was about ready to explode.

“Fuck me now!” Lynn loudly and jarringly commanded. “Jam me!” cried Beth. Dave and I didn’t need to be told twice. We got behind our respective wife, lifted her skirt, and plowed right in. Lynn and Beth were slightly bent at the waist, still holding on to the others breasts, and still shoving the mix-scented panties harder into her opponents face. My thick hot meat slid easily into my wife’s tight, wet box. She grunted deeply once and then wiggled her round ass around my love muscle.

Dave and I stared hard at each other as we rode our mares. We humped our sexy wives like newly weds, grunts and thrusts and cries filled the teachers lounge as they mauled breasts and smothered each other with their big cat motif panties. “We are just like fucking animals“ I thought to myself.  It was incredibly violent…and viciously sexy-hot.

Finally Beth screamed, “God stop! Alright! I give!” She dropped her panties that were in Lynn’s face and used both hands to try to remove Lynn’s clawing nails from her wounded tits. I could see a couple of tracks of blood on Beth‘s scratched melons. As Beth cried her surrender, I bucked harder. Then Lynn screamed her victory orgasm. Her love canal contracted, and expanded, and then she convulsed while her hot juice gushed on my driving shaft and swinging balls. I roared sensationally as my hot cream filled  my champion’s slit.

Lynn slowly pulled herself off me, and pushed a sobbing Beth to her knees. Dave’s suddenly dislodged dick unleashed a white creamy rope onto the back of his wife’s sweat stained dress. Lynn yanked Beth‘s hair back, her steamy engorged cxnt right in front of Beth’s red but still stunning face,  then commanded “Now lick me!”   Beth’s tongue barely touched Lynn’s swollen and cum-filled puss when my victorious queen howled out her second triumphant orgasmic cry. Lynn squirted our mixed essence all over Beth’s weeping face.

She took Beth‘s tiger panties and then used it to wipe our cum from Beth’s face. Then she cleaned herself with it. She threw the soiled panties at Dave, who was slowly dropping to his knees to comfort his wife. “Tell your tigress that if she or you ever want to tangle with us, have a whiff of these to remind you of this night.”

“This isn’t over you bitch!“ Beth screamed as we departed the lounge. And they weren’t…

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: The Teacher’s Lounge
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 07:36:32 PM »
Absolutely loved that
Very different to a lot I see on here
So hope there is more

Offline catfightfan_2000

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2024, 07:53:58 PM »
Great story and can’t wait for the next installment. I love the scenario and always a hot fantasy! Love this!!

Offline FLStud4U

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2024, 09:05:49 PM »
Unique and hot as f@ck. Thanks for posting

Offline botgeek

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2024, 11:52:12 PM »
Great story!

Offline Wake me

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2024, 03:54:42 AM »
Hot n stimulating on many levels. Well done and looking forward to more!

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2024, 04:09:44 PM »
 Thank you to all who took the time to indicate that you liked the story.  And a special thanks to DavidG, Catfightfan 2000, Throuple59, FLStud4U, Botgeek, and Wake Me for their kind comments. Mike & Lynn

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2024, 10:58:31 AM »
Brilliant story, loved it.

Offline aussie_couple

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2024, 03:56:31 PM »
Brilliant story - can't wait for the next chapter

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2024, 02:06:28 AM »
Thank you Chris and Aussie Couple…next chapter coming soon. Would enjoy recommendations about what’s on your minds. M&L

Online D69again

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2024, 02:36:50 AM »
As a retired middle school teacher, I can concur the tensions between teachers. Jealousy of various factors often lead to bickering in the teacher's lounge.  Thank you Mike for taking it to a logical scenario.
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2024, 06:36:12 PM »
Looking forward to the next chapter, so is my boyfriend, LUCKYODAY9..................mauler maureen's husband. Mike, I can imagine you and Lucky going cock to cock some day.

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2024, 07:39:44 PM »
Looking forward to the next chapter, so is my boyfriend, LUCKYODAY9..................mauler maureen's husband. Mike, I can imagine you and Lucky going cock to cock some day.
Happy to fight Lucky, if you agree to fight Lynn.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2024, 12:54:27 AM »
      Definitely looking forward to more!!

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2024, 04:09:35 AM »
They always said nothing good ever comes outof the Teacher Lounge.