News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Katie Cassidy vs Serinda Swan

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Katie Cassidy vs Serinda Swan
« on: July 31, 2024, 05:19:48 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Adrianne Palicki gave a nasty beating to Alyson Michalka and now it was the main event.  Serinda Swan came out and Katie got up and the two were face to face.

Neither said a word, a one-time fight turned into a feud with these two.  They stood there a full minute and Katie spoke first “Making you quit will be the greatest reward my life has ever received.”

“Making me quit, so you don’t just think you’ll beat me which by the way you won’t, but you can make me…quit!?”

Neither had blinked and that was freaking out the women watching “Yeah Serinda, not only do I know I can beat you, but I also know you can’t beat me.  I’m going to make you quit so you finally realize…”  She stepped back and gave a hateful disgusted size up of Serinda Swan then went back to the face to face “I’m the one who is degrading myself by constantly fighting you!”

Serinda bit her lower lip and smiled “Ok then it’s a I Quit fight, which means we need witnesses.”

“Bitch we have witnesses.  They were here all along.” Katie said looking at the other women “Why do you think I had Angelica fight Rachel and Aly fight Adrianne.  It was so neither Angelica nor Aly were here to witness us end this.”

Rachel Nichols got up “So we don’t seat down we just listen for when one of you finally utters the words I QUIT.” 

Serinda and Katie were not taking their eyes off each other.  Using only their feet to remove the shoes “Get the damn paddle out of the cage.  This is about me and her going in with clothing and that is the only thing we can use on the other plus the cage.” Katie Demanded

“Damn right… Jessica get that out of here and after I make her quit, I’ll tell you the secret you want to know.”

“How to get McPhee to fight me?  Ok I’m sold” Jessica Lucas rushed in and got the paddle out and as she walked out; she could hear them ‘so going to hurt you’ ‘you better hope your quitting makes me stop’ 

Jessica sat down and gave the paddle to Rachel Nichols “If Celaya is her real nemesis, I’d hate to see what you’d call this”

“I don’t know maybe professional jealousy.”

Serinda backed in “Come on you loud-mouthed blonde bitch.”

Katie smiled “Mrs. Ego hates that I burst her bubble world showing her for pathetic nobody and thinks she gets her cred back by talking tough… I’m going to make you quit then drink your tears you whore.”

Jessica Lucas, Adrianne Palicki and Rachel Nichols put their hands up telling serinda to wait. Katie walked into the cage and each woman left behind Katie and left them alone.

“When that door shuts you get shut up.”

The door shut and the two went forward and pressed their bodies into the other.  “Now the bluster ends and real talk Katie… I got you wrong back then but today you get my best and I got respect for you, but I know I’m walking out the winner.”

Katie could see it in Serinda’s eyes now that it was time for the final fight between the two and as they pressed tits on tits, she had Serinda’s respect and a bit of fear “Real talk.  You might actually beat me this, but you are going to have to earn this more than any other fight.  That’s why I know I’m going to win earning things isn’t your strong suit.”

Serinda was starting to push Katie back “I earn my way bitch.  Earned it with McPhee and Im going to earn it with you then …mmm.”

Katie was pushing back, and it was tits vs tits. Something which no one was expecting

“Yeah, you earned it bitch and you feel it now don’t you.  Your tits remember me they remember me flattening them with the paddle before I paddled that pathetic ass of yours.  Your small brain might think you have a shot but your b…”  Serinda was pushing Katie back now

“This is what its like when its just two fucking people Katie… Do you feel it do you sense it.  They can’t get in here to help you.  No one is pulling me off the ladder so you can win that Latin whore is nowhere in sight.  I’m more motivated now then when I vanquished McPhee”

“It was just two people in that field until those other bitches showed up and guess what Serinda I was kicking your ass.”

“Yeah, whatever I had you ready to be put away.”

“Then we have the solution now want to put me away… you know what you got to do and its make me say those words I wont say to you.”

“And I will NEVER say them to the likes of you.”

“No excuses for you and I also got mine out.  No Melissa whining, no Aly saying she wished she was in with me, no Angelica threatening you and trying to get in and no Elene cheering you on.  Everything is gone Serinda except you and me and those words”

“Yeah good job at that but guess what…”

“What?” Katie said looking at Serinda who was looking at all the women

“You really did it too.  Have you thought about how it will feel to get rid of all that and then have me kick your ass?  What happens when you finally find out it was all fluke all along why you…”

“I haven’t and I wont because I don’t care.”

“Don’t care.” Serinda looked away then turned her shoulder into Katies jaw shocking her

Katie fell back a step and Serinda pushed forward.  Hands on tits she pushed Katie into the cage then ripped the top off.  Katie threw a punch from in tight it got blocked and Serinda blocked another and hit two punches to Katies stomach

“Are you caring now?”  Serinda came up for a left hook, but Katie got hand up to her ear blocked it with he elbows watched rolled a bit blocked the right hook with he same technique.  Tried to get out but Serinda had a good trap in place to stop her, so Katie pressed her ass against the cage kept moving her head and arms to block punches to head and body

Serinda pressed her tits into Katie and Katies pressure on the cage allowed her to slip out and immediately hit a quick jab to the temple on the exit then move backward and to the middle as Serinda threw a backhand that just missed

Katie was keeping a loose stance and Serinda turned kept her arms in tight bent low and was coming in to engage.  Katie was so confined, but she threw some lefts and rights a straight line at Serinda whose arms ate those and she got inside of Katie and again pushed her to the cage this time Katie slipped out before being pressed against.

This time Serinda threw her backfist up from that position in some kind of hook uppercut and got Katie under the jaw then turned for a round house kick that got Katie in the ribs and dropped the  blonde.  Serinda then went for a knee but that got caught and Katie lifted Serinda up and threw her down and went atop

Katie was atop Serinda’s hip grabbed her by the back of the hair with her left and began hitting rights to Serinda’s tit.  “This is all you got isn’t it… All you got left.”  Elbow come up then back down fist going into the boob.

Katie knew that wasn’t going to finish a fight and got up grabbed serinda by the hair “So much easier now that your hair finally grew back.”  She then pushed Serinda face first into the nearest cage wall.

Katie raked the face of Serinda into the cage then began push leftwards until Serinda got her hand on the joining stanchion and blocked it.  Katie responded with some punches to the back and Serinda just jumped up and got her feet on the cage pushed off and got to the middle.

Serinda got her foot on Katies pussy and used that to power herself up for a flip and the big gasp Katie took from the foot power was made worst as Serinda got herself into a perfect breast smother.  North south position with her tits perfectly over Katies face.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Katie Cassidy vs Serinda Swan
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2024, 05:22:11 PM »

Katie was still too strong even though she lost some air before the tit smother she was still in strong shape.  Her hips allowed her to escape from under and get up then got for a kick to Serinda’s head when she was getting up but that got blocked and Serinda was up

Katie wanted her distance backed up but was in the cage.  Serinda saw it pushed forward pressing her body into Katies relaxed hit a stomach punch.  Katie Cassidy had an amazing fit body but body vs body was never a place she wanted with Serinda swan.

“You are work out strong… Stronger than I gave you credit for.”  Serinda fought to keep Katie pinned.  “Your body is exquisite.”  Few punches just above the hip.

Katie grabbed the back of Serinda’s head and was pushing her forearms and then put pressure on when she squirmed her body out enough.  Katie escaped from the side and immediately left her feet going back ward hit a jab while in the air.

That made Serinda double blink “Nice escape.”  Serinda circled away and blinked again “You really know what you’re at but this space favors me bitch.”

“Its enough space to teach you I never got lucky beating you…”  jab right kick to the ribs “Twice.”  Slip to the right.

Fake the left hook then pivot away.  Serinda watched it and lunged forward knowing Katie pivoted to close to the cage.  Press her body into Katies then step back and hit a belly to belly suplex

Hand go up to the blonde hair and short lift hit back down.  She did that a few more times and Katie was able to turn Serinda and hit Serinda’s head “Your body might be able to win in close but its only a might and my body is a work of art bitch and this art works.”

They switched positions and pressed tits harder, Katie for some reason wanted to grind on Serinda for this win.  The bullshit from Serinda was tiring but so was this kind of fight.  This was stamina draining.

Katie Cassidy had to get up.  She was losing this and knew it even on top she felt engulfed by Serinda’s tits “You realize it don’t you.”  Serinda purred like a evil cat.

Serinda turned and as she turned, she bearhugged Katies head.  Then brought Katie up slammed her down focussing tits on tits then repeated.  “You did beat me bitch, but your ego needs to be burst.”

Katie pushed away and Serinda’s face “I’m not done… I am not done.”  Serinda knocked the hands away went for a punch and Katie moved her head, so Serinda hit the floor.  Katie then slid out and away from Serinda got up and her body was beat red.

“You have one of the strongest cores I’ve ever seen, great broad shoulders but bitch you have felt my body against yours and now its to late.  You know how this ends.”

Serinda was getting cocky.  She knew it and Serinda was getting cocker as she should this was her ideal fight set up.  “I got two on you  and I wont just be broken like your pillow bodied friend and that weak mind of hers.  You will have to earn it.”

“I’m going to earn it.  This ends with you quitting you had my  body against yours.  You don’t have enough space to pick me apart and capitalize your striking and if you did this is a I Quit fight… You fucked up I wanted Angelica but you …”

“You got me … You need to make me Quit.  I got three wins on your including the ladder match when it was me you who threw you off.  It was me who paddled those tits and that ass.  You need to make me quit and I’ve made you quit already and I will find a way again.”

Katie saw the cockiness of Serinda Swan disappear, she saw a gulp and knew the losses weighed on Serinda.  This was must win for her and now Katie knew was a time to push.  She stepped up hit a straight kick

Serinda bounced off got a pug punch ready and Katie slipped it hit a knee to the stomach.  She grabbed Serinda by the hair and swung Serinda back into the cage then hit a left hook that dropped her.  “I will find a way to use my skill advantage.”

Katie grabbed Serinda by the back of the hair.  She got a forearm under the chin.  “No” Serind said grabbed the arm pulled it then stood up and threw Katie up against the top of the cage.  She moved and let Katie Cassidy drop

“You want this so much.”  Katie said through a lot of pain.

“You will not believe how much I need this.  I wanted Angelica Celaya for this but I got you and I need to.”  Serinda dropped both knees across Katies shoulder spun 90 degrees got a foot down and pressed down on Katies spine with the other knee.

Pick up the head and apply pressure to the neck by pinning the spine.  “GIVE”  “NO”  Slam Katies face.  “You know I got you.  This is over bitch and I will get that surrender from you so you should do yourself a favor and give now.”

Katie opened her eyes and got a nod from Adrianne Palicki.  This was not a position anyone wanted to be in and Serinda yanked back hard as she could once again “FINE I QUIT YOU CAN WIN YOU WIN”

Serinda wanted to do more but Rachel Nichols was in “She quit you won.”  Serinda stood up and felt a presence and it was Jessica Lucas.

“Christ on your body its like dealing and looking at a upgraded version of McPhees.”

“I want to humble McPhee… I was told to talk to you on getting her to face me and battle me.”

Katie got up turned Serinda around and offered a handshake “You two can talk about whose body is better and we all can over beers and have a debate.  It was a good night you earned that win and people are right.  You vs Angelica is going to be epic she hates you more so bring it to her and good luck.  Congrats you winners I lost but Serinda we are done ok… You won and we are done.”

(Upcoming:  Elyse Levesque vs Jaimie Alexander rematch; Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton; British Fight Pit; Jenna Dewan vs Megan Fox; Janet Montgomery vs Sarah Butler)