News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sinthia B vs Helena3

• 25 Replies

Offline Sinthia B

Sinthia B vs Helena3
« on: August 02, 2024, 12:18:07 PM »
Helena and I met while on vacation at a beach resort. We took a dislike to each other and had words one morning while on the beach for a morning walk. We decided to settle it right there on the beach, but as the morning was dawning upon us, people began to come to the beach for their morning activities. We didn't want to take the chance that our fight would get broken up, so we decided to take the matter inside to my hotel suite where we could settle things in private. Who wins this battle in the hotel suite overlooking the beach? You the voters will decide.

Sinthia B (me)

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=86185

Helena3

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85882

« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 12:21:53 PM by Sinthia B »

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • LOVE MY WIFE AMIRAH!!!
Re: Sinthia B vs Helena3
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2024, 09:21:18 PM »
Helena wins going away!

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2024, 11:01:15 PM »
Helena wins going away!
I don't think so, Megan.

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2024, 11:08:59 PM »
Helena follows me up to my spacious hotel suite. I let her in the room. in front of me, then i close the door and lock the door behind us. She helps me move the furniture away as we leave a big open are in the middle of the room, suitable for fighting. Without speaking, we each go to one side of the carpeted floor. Helena faces me in her bikini, while I am sporting a sexy one piece. I already know that her bikini will be coming off during this fight, as I intend to leave her naked and beaten on the floor. My one piece will be staying on as it will be much harder for her to remove that from me. I think this alone gives me a bit of an advantage. I ask her "Are you ready to start. Helena?" With that. we both step toward the center of the room toward each other. This fight is on!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 11:11:55 PM by Sinthia B »

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2024, 10:43:29 AM »
Kick that bitches arse Helena

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2024, 04:34:26 PM »
Lets go Helena! :)

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2024, 02:48:43 PM »
As we step toward each other,. my legs are twitching with energy and excitement at this opportunity to fight. I see the sparkle in Helena's eyes signifying that she wants this fight just as much as I do. here eyes will look much better with tears dripping from them as I hope to make happen here before we're done. As we get closer, she shows her quickness as her right hand lands with an open handed slap across my face.
 "It's on now, bitch!" I shout as I reach in with my right arm, attempting to grab her by the hair, as I know that a controlling hold will be more effective at the start of our fight than a silly slap. I reach in with my left, hoping to grab her hair with both hands. If successful, I want to pull her head back by the hair, getting her back to the wall behind her where I can really go to work.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 03:46:30 PM by Sinthia B »

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • LOVE MY WIFE AMIRAH!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2024, 08:06:42 PM »
Get her Helena!

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2024, 09:58:08 PM »
Yes, I do have more experience than you. Way more. I've forgotten more ways to hurt a woman than you will ever learn. As I back you into the wall by your hair, I pull your head forward and try to slam the back of your head into  the wall. As I do so, your hand comes up and grabs me by the wind pipe. I'm now spun around with my back to the wall as you hold me there by the throat.

Like a wounded and cornered animal, while still holding you by the hair with both hands, I instinctively raise up a hard knee, aimed at your crotch. "I am going to hurt you Helena, and hurt you bad. You're going to be sorry you ever agreed to this fight."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 10:04:55 PM by Sinthia B »

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2024, 12:06:22 AM »
I want so much to see both of you cheap sluts beaten up. Makes voting hard for me right now.

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2024, 01:04:57 PM »
As you move in closer to partially deflect and minimize the impact of my knee strike, I suddenly feel your right fist hit me hard in my left side ribs. I think to tray and strike you back, but with my back against the wall, I'm not able to rear my arm back far enough to put enough force into a solid blow. With your legs holding on to my raised knee, I'm not even able to shove you backwards as you are locked on.

With my left hand still in your hair, I pull it back hard so that you are looking at the ceiling. This also pulls your shoulders away from me which will prevent you from landing any further punches, I remove my right hand from your hair and slap it down hard onto your face. Instead of recoiling my hand and setting up for another blow, I leave my hand on your face, at the spot where I made impact and dig my sharp nails in to you with a face claw.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 01:09:45 PM by Sinthia B »

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2024, 01:08:48 PM »
You got this Helena x

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2024, 02:18:41 PM »
Sinthia is too strong for Helena!

Offline RowdyFustilarian

• Your humble acquaintance
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2024, 08:17:13 PM »
Very impressed by Helena's writing ability, as well as her bravery, spirit, and fighting ability.
She's got this!

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2024, 11:12:27 PM »
Applying a nasty and painful face claw with my right hand as I hold your hair in place by the left. You counter by pulling my top down and raking your nails over my left tit. As if you think you could embarrass me by exposing my tits. I'm not afraid to fight topless.

I let go of your hair with my left hand and grab your top and pull you in towards me. I land a nice right cross across your jaw. "How's that feel bitch Helena.".
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 11:24:01 PM by Sinthia B »