News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sinthia B vs Helena3

• 25 Replies

Offline Sinthia B

Re: Sinthia B vs Helena3
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2024, 11:26:07 PM »
As you can see, slut Helena, you're not going to intimidate me by taking my top.

Offline ^Bridgette^

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2024, 01:21:06 PM »
I've watched and been in enough fights to know Helena is fighting off of pure adrenaline at the moment. Sinthia is gonna wear her down and dominate her ass.  Go tear her up Sinthia!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2024, 01:22:23 PM »
Go helena... Go
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2024, 01:10:03 PM »
My right cross to your chin has it's desired effect and backs you up off of me and gives me some space from having you press me against the wall. My reprieve didn't last long, however, as you spread your arms wide, crouch down, and begin to charge me to land a shoulder strike to my stomach. Spreading your arms wide makes it impossible for me to tell which way you are going. I can't move out of the way, to either the right or the left as I don't know which shoulder you intend to strike me with.

It's your left shoulder that strikes me hard in the tummy. I gasp as you hit me, knocking wind from me. I lean forward into you, but cannot fall as you are holding me up with your arms around my waist. You're squeezing me with your arms, pressing your advantage and making it difficult for me to get a full breath of air.

In desperation, and with you bent at the waist before me, I raise up my arms and lock my hands together. I drop a hard double axe handle onto you from height aiming for the spot right between your shoulder blades. "Take that, slut Helena!"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 01:12:16 PM by Sinthia B »

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2024, 12:21:17 PM »
You drop to your knees as I land a hard double axe handle onto your back. But you are able to grab my calves and pull my legs out from under me. My back hits the wall, and I slide down the wall and land down hard on my butt. I churn my legs as if riding a bicycle and am able to get my right leg free of your grip. I lash out a hard push kick aimed at your belly. Thrusting out with my strong and toned legs, you're gonna feel this one, bitch Helena!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 12:25:19 PM by Sinthia B »

Offline ^Bridgette^

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2024, 04:12:36 PM »
Come on Sinthia! She went low and dirty you do the same. You can beat her!

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • LOVE MY WIFE AMIRAH!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2024, 05:36:11 PM »
Wreck her Helena!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2024, 05:45:16 PM »
Helena got my vote!

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2024, 12:00:16 PM »
I land a nice push kick with my right heel into your stomach which hurts you, but you absorb it better than I expected. You then grab me by my legs and spread them wide with both hands. I see you lift your left leg, and I think, Oh no, she wouldn't, and then, BAM! You stomp down hard with your heel down hard, crushing my kitty.

The pain is immense and my eyes roll back in my head. I see you lifting your left leg again as if to get ready to stomp again. I raise up my right hand, and show you my palm in a stop signal. Through the pain, I speak out in a weakened voice. "Stop, Helena. It's over, I give, you win."

Offline ^Bridgette^

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2024, 07:21:39 PM »
This was actuallys decent poll by both. Obviously both know how to handle themselves and write. I do wish you could have posted more and finished writing the poll out but looks like it might have been a first for both y'all. I would be happy to host either one of these girls at a "Prestige Pit Event"

Offline RowdyFustilarian

• Your humble acquaintance
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2024, 08:17:10 PM »
Many thanks, both of you, for an excellent poll and fight!