News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My New Life (continued)

• 0 Replies

Offline MILFighting

• I am here to have fun and meet new people.
My New Life (continued)
« on: August 02, 2024, 08:09:48 PM »
This is a sequel to my first post, the link is below so you may want to read it before you continue, so you understand what is happening.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=117152.0    (part 1)

(I posted this here as I am no sure where it goes. If it is to go in a certain catagory, just let me know in the comments. Thanks.)

My story/ fantasy continues...

I just laid there on the floor and starred at the ceiling. I was just daydreaming about what is going on and that this had to be a dream. I snapped from my thoughts with squinted eyes as I look down at my package to realize, I was holding it with both hands. I tilted my head sideways and thought, “Is this what guys usually do? Is it instinct to just hold their cargo all the time?” To top it off, it was hard as a rock.
I continue to just glare at it as I grab it by the base on hold it up and giggle as I wave it back and forth. I am like an over grown child that is learning to play with his toys for the first time. This thing is brand new to me and I want to explore. HEHE, don’t laugh, you would do the same. I use the tips of my fingers and grab the mushroom shaped head and gently play with it. The sensation is incredible as I just gently rub the frenulum with my index finger, sending shivers up my body. I close my eyes as I wrap my hand so gently around it and smile.
I say to myself, “Okay, Let’s see how this really feels.”
I retain my smile as my hand slowly slides down for the very first time, pulling the skin tight followed by a slow and steady pump back to the top. I slowly pick up speed and get three strokes in when a huge sensation hits me like a ton of bricks. My eyes go wide as my whole body tenses up and I hold it tightly in my hands.
I am panicking: “Wha… what is going on?”
My eyes roll in the back of my head as my cock starts spitting long ropes of girl seed everywhere. I grasp it with both hands as I cannot control my body even if I wanted too. I have orgasms pre penis but this is a different feeling. This went on for a few seconds, (NOT LONG ENOUGH) as my shakes slowed to a crawl. I am laying there, spread eagle with eyes closed and a huge smile. I can feel my penis move up and down and smack my belly as I… talk… to it?
I question: “You… you really enjoyed that huh? Sooooo did I.”
My body and mind are coming down from it’s Orgy high when I had a realization. My eyes shoot open and I sit up real quick. I sit there with a shock look on my face and look down with my body covered in my own cum.
I stammer: “I… I… I just came in three strokes? I am a two pump chump? OH COME ON! I lasted longer in my damn dream.”
I point at it like I am a parent trying to discipline a child:  “We… are going to have to do better. This two pump chump will not work if we want to have a relationship.”
I pause as I see my belly glisten like Edward in the sunlight. I wonder, does it taste the same? At first I was like, “EWW” to the thought but, it isn’t like I haven’t done it before but this time it is mine. I touch it with my fingers and raise my hand and rub them together. I was thinking about it when the door bell sounded. My eyes widened as I froze in place, hoping they would go away. I just sat there until the door bell sounded again followed by a few knocks.
I jump up and grab my robe and quickly clean my body the best I could.  I don’t need anyone seeing me like this, and rush to the door and look out the peep hole. It is my best friend from work. I stand and look at the floor when she speaks.
Co worker: It is Stephanie; I am here to give you a ride to work. Open up.
I wince at the remark with a clinched fist: Shit, I forgot about that.
I lean on the door and try to sound sick: I am not going to work today, (Cough) I am so sick.
She just laughs: Okay, good one. You can open the door now.
I squint: I am sick, I tell you. I don’t want to get you sick.
She giggles again: You are never sick. You never take a sick day. You are a workaholic, so open up. I got coffee.
I sigh and look down as it is pitching a tent in my boy shorts.
I talk to it, again: I know she is hot but you can’t be doing this shit.
 I grunt as I look at the ceiling just for her to knock again. I adjust it in my shorts and then tie my robe really tight. I hesitate but finally open the door. She is peeking around the door with a smile and wide eye as the door slowly opens.
I put both hands in the robe pockets as I turn away from her. She slowly walks in with a coffee and smiles.
Stephanie: Umm… you are still in your robe. We need to get to work, like, yesterday.
I sit on the recliner: I told you, I am sick.
She raises an eyebrow: You look fine to me, what is wrong with you?
I look down: I am having pains really bad.
She snorts a laugh: Really? Pains? This is coming from the woman who complains more about her Cramps than any woman I have ever heard of and now, you want to call in sick for… What pain are you talking about here?
I wanted to tell her but… I didn’t as well. She is my best friend and I can usually tell her anything but this… it is different. How do I though? Do I say, “Hey, I have two additions, a huge cock and balls to go with my vagina?”
She was just looking at me and then hands me the coffee: Here, you take this and I will find you something to wear.
She walks through the bedroom as I take a drink of coffee. I almost spit it out when she says, “What is on your carpet? It is really wet and sticky.
I hesitate: Oh I umm… spilled something early and didn’t get a chance to clean it when you knocked.
Stephanie: You need to clean that before it sets in.
I cup my forehead: You have no idea.
She walks out with my clothes: Here you go.
I look up at her with my eyes: I really don’t want to go in today.
She squints and looks at me: You do look a little pale. What is wrong with you?
I look at my coffee cup: I don’t know.
Stephanie tilts her head to the side and squints: Wait, you are a nurse and you have NO idea what is wrong with you?
I shrug: Since you say it like that…
Stephanie sighs: Okay, no more of this crap. Get up, jump in the shower and get dressed.
I look at her with sad eyes: No.
Stephanie: Don’t give me the “sad eyes” treatment, alright. I work with hospital patients for a living.
I am starting to get a little frustrated by now: I am not going to work today. You go on without me.
Stephanie: I will hog tie you if I have too.
I feel a sensation in my neither region with that remark as I tense up a little. I bring my knees to my chest as my feet rest in the chair.
She looks at me: Oh come on, I have known you for a long time and I pretty much know when you are lying. What is really going on?
She stands straight and giggles: You have a man over?
I reply really quickly: WHAT? NO, THAT IS CRAZY.
She smiles: Now THAT, was the truth. Get your ass up before I drag you. Just know this, I am a master at bathing people and besides, we seen each other naked. You have nothing that I haven’t seen before.
I look down and whisper: I wouldn’t be so sure about that.
Stephanie: What?
I glare at her: Fine, let me get dressed. HAPPY?
She smiles and claps really fast: Ecstatic.
I had the water running as I just looked in the mirror and then down. I get a little upset as I just stare at it.
I say in frustration: You really need to go away. It is fun for a while and now, you are just… just… annoying.
Stephanie gasp: That was rude.
I yell through the door: I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU!
She opens the door: Fine… you need to hurry…
I gasp as I am naked, in front of her, with a huge boner.
She looks down at my massive tool and she… faints, right there in my bathroom door.
I panic: Oh F*ck.
I was trying to bring her too as I have her head on my thighs and gently brush her hair.
I say gently: Come on, wake up sweetie. Open those blue eyes of yours.
She slowly blinks as she comes too. She is blinking really fast as she looks up at me.
Stephanie stammers: Wh… what happened?
I smile: You fainted, sweetie.
Stephanie looks confused: I… I fainted?
I reach over to grab her some water as she rises to rest on her elbows as she looks around.
Stephanie: I just had the craziest, CRAZIEST dream.
I grab the water and hold it out in front of her as she takes it and sits up.
I smile: Yeah? Was it of a hot sexy man?
She takes a drink: Sort of, I dreamt that you had a huge dick.
I gasp: WH… what?
She doesn’t look at me as she takes another drink: Yeah. I walk into your bathroom and it was pointing at me, all proud of itself.
I spit out a nervous laugh: That is so crazy. I have a vajayjay.
She is faced away from me as she lays back, resting her had on my thigh. I get nervous as her face is inches from what she “dreamt” about.
She says in a low tone: I am sorry. I had to rest my head again.
I say nervously and put my hand between it and her face: It’s okay, maybe you should take the day too.
She giggles: I can’t afford too and besides…
She looks over and notices my hand. She squints and tilts her head back some.
Stephanie: What… in the world… is that?
I look at her confused: What is “what”?
She sits up real quick and points: THAT!
I look down and see that I am pitching… AGAIN! It is clearly visible in my robe as she freaks out.
Stephanie: OH MY GOD… IT WASN’T A DREAM! THAT HAD BETTER BE A F*CKIING STRAP ON!
I stand and cover it with my hands as I try to speak: Yeah that is…
She points: Your hands are a lot smaller as I can still see it.
I am really starting to panic and wish I would faint now but… I didn’t. I am having de jay vu all over again.
I hold my hands out in front: I can explain!
She is up against the wall and points at me: Take the robe off. I want to see.
I hesitate: I can’t…
He is angry now: Take… it OFF… or I will.
I get emotional as I slowly remove the robe to reveal my boy shorts with a huge bulge in the front. I lower my hands to hide it the best I can.
Stephanie: NOW… those too.
I say nervously: Please don’t make me.
She walks over and grabs my shorts as we wrestle around. I am trying to prevent her from removing them as she is fighting like hell to take them off me.
She pauses and glares: TAKE… THEM OFF… NOW!
I start acting tough and glare back: NO!
She is really mad so I wrap my arms around her and tackle her to the floor. I am trying to restrain her until she snaps out of her anger phase.
She looks up at me: GET… OFF ME… NOW!
I am kneeling with both legs to her sides as I hold her arms above her head: Not until you calm the f*ck down.
This just enrages her more as she is struggling in my grasp.
I roll my eyes and look down at her: I will not let you free until you calm down, Please.
It really was de jay vu again as I felt the most excruciating pain in my life. My “best friend” Just jacked me in balls, and vag, with her knee. With double the pleasure also comes with double the pain. I scream out as I roll off her onto my side, just cupping the girls. I am curled up in a ball as she is breathing heavy as all I can do is moan.
I am in tears: Yeap… you got all three.
She grabs my shorts: I told you, I would remove them.
She grabs the waist band and forcefully pulls them off my body to where I am totally exposed. When the shorts pull off my womanhood, my hard cock gets caught and it slaps my belly as the shorts come off. She stumbles backwards to the wall and slowly slides down it to a sit. I am in panic mode, but still in pain, as I get to my knees and try to crawl to her.
She points with wide eyes: That… that… is NOT a f*cking strap on. It… it is real.
I am still on my hands and knees as I cup them with one hand. I am looking at the floor as I moan my reply: Yeah… I noticed that too.
She is hyperventilating: Ho… how. Why? What? HUH?
She busted my womanhood and I am still sarcastic: I guess that leaves “who and when”, doesn’t it?
She slowly stands with her hands on her forehead: This is way too much. I… I… (She watches as I slowly stand, red faced, still cupping my goods.) I can’t focus right now.
I snarl: You should try living with it. I can’t focus either.
This is when she starts panicking as her mind is racing with thoughts that are so fast, she can’t keep up.
She points at me: Who are you and where is Mandy?
I reply: It’s me, Mandy. Look at me, it is me.
Stephanie points down: You… you have a f*cking dick.
I lower my head and reply in a low tone: A long with a vag.
She leans in with squinted eyes: WHAT?
I flash a sad smile raise my testicles in the air so she can see what is else is hiding under there.
I say nervously: Surprise.
Her mouth is fully open as she turns her head away and covers her mouth. She then said the one word that no one wants to be called… “Freak”.
I lower my head as she stammers: I… I have got get out of here. This is some messed up shit.
I am panicking now: NO, NO, YOU CAN’T!
She turns with anger in her eyes: Watch me, unless you can stop me.
I sigh as I prepare for what is about to come. I tried to reason with her by saying… “in your train of thought, you will tell everyone about my… my…
She turns to me: Dick and pussy? ALLLLL… in one?
I shrug: I was going to say… “my secret”, but that works too, I guess.
She gasp: You are… UNBBELIEVEABLE! I am leaving and yes… I will tell everyone what a freak you are. People deserve to know the truth.
She is way over reacting to this whole situation, to say the least. I mean, she is acting like I am a pervert who flashed her in the park. Well… her friend did just show her that she comes with the best of both worlds. How could she not understand at what I am going through? I am the one who is angry now as my “Best friend” is being a little bitch about it and I will not let her leave until she clams down. She turns to walk away and I tackle her to the floor. She is face down as she is straggling beneath me.
Stephanie yells: GET… THE… F*CK OFF ME!
I said fearfully: Please, Steph, you are my best friend. It is still me.
Mandy: I don’t even know who you are anymore.
I reply as I let go: I am the same woman with a little extra.
She rolls over to her back and pushes me off with her foot. I go falling backwards as she is struggling to stand. I get to my feet and rush her but forgot that we trained in self defense together. She gets in a fighting pose and sends a huge right to my jaw, snapping my head back. She comes around with the left as I lower my upper body as the punch goes flying over my head.
I try to reason with her: Why are you doing this? We are to be best friends.
She looks down: Not anymore, You changed.
I shrug: Well… that is an understatement.
She sends a front kick to my chest, sending me staggering backwards a bit. I catch my balance and squint: Okay. You want to fight? Get it out of your system, let’s do it.
I rush her and went for a right hook and she raises her arm in an “L” block to protect her face as my fist connects with her shoulder. She lowers it and I send an uppercut that connects with her stomach. She gasps as her body folds over my punch. Her mouth opens wide and I then knee her in the belly. She drops to her knees as I stand back and realize, I hit a person for the first time and it was Stephanie. I don’t know what come over me but I was enjoying the contact of this fight.
I was daydreaming, AGAIN, when she attacked me. She kicks my left thigh, her shin slammed against it as I yelp. She sends a punch to my face again as I am too distracted to counter or even block for that matter. The punch hurt as my head turned as saliva went flying across the room. She really wanted to fight me and fight me she was. She came in close and my first instinct was to protect the cojones with my hand but she punched me right in the tit. Not only did I grow a pair, but my tits were bigger too. Her fist smashed dead center and crushed it against my rib cage. My breast was like a balloon as it formed around her fist. My arms flew out in front as my body staggers back some. I cupped my tit as she slowly walked closer.
Stephanie with raised fist: You want a reason to stay home? I will certainly give one.
 NOW… she can fight, I mean… really fight. All that kung fu bullshit, she is out for blood as she is trying to take my head off, the head on my shoulders, not the other one.
She taunts me as she punches: If this is a damn dream, I will make the best of it.
She is punching at my face as she gets a little distance and sends a front kick to my chest. I go flying backwards and I topple over my love seat, knocking it over with me. The sight that must have been as I flew over the back with my flag pole, just flapping in the wind. I stand as I have never seen her so angry, I mean why? Why was she so angry? Maybe she thinks she is actually dreaming. Or maybe this is more of my f*cked up, perverted wish. I did wish I could be in more fights with hot women and she is smoking hot… She roundhouse kicks me in the face as my mind wondered about. I spin to my side as she is on a mission. She walks over to me and I kick upwards, right into her left knee knocking it out from under her. She yelps and drops to a knee and I kick upwards, connecting under her chin. She falls to her back just holding her face as I get up and walk towards her. She sees me coming as she heel kicks upward. Her heel connects into my girl cellar. Her support shoes are made for walking but they also hurt like hell when they connect with sensitive organs. I grunt and stumble backwards holding my precious womanhood. I am bent at the waist and she sweeps my legs out from under me, causing me to crash to the floor. It knocks the wind out of me as she climbs on top and straddles my chest. Her bottom pins my boobs to my chest as I wince. She then just slaps me across the face, She… effing slapped me. She grabs me by the hair and slams my head on the floor, lucky me it has carpet but it still made me see stars. She lifts my head and leans back some, shoving my head between her legs in a head scissor and starts squeezing. My eyes go wide as my nose in buried deep in her scrub covered cooch. I can smell her aroma and it… smells good but I couldn’t think of that. I had to use the head on my shoulders if I wanted to walk away the victor, or just walk away at all. She leans back and places her hands on the floor for more leverage and I strike. I knee her in the back of the head as her eyes cross and her upper body falls backwards. Her head smacks my already sensitive girl sack causing my eyes to cross. I raise my legs and wrap them around her face and pull down, in return, this causing her back to arch and release the scissor hold around my neck. She is gasping as she grabs my thighs and places her feet on the floor, to both sides of my shoulders. I am at perfect sight to the cooch that was just buried in my face. She is struggling trying to break free but I send her to pain-topia as I elbow her in the “wide open spaces”. She makes a god awful sound as her lower body collapse a top of me as her hands are cupping her peach. I keep the leg hold as I sit up to soak in the view. She has her knees to chest and both hands wedged between her sexy thighs but I don’t stop. I keep her in the leg hold and she final gives up as she is about to pass out.
I release the hold, allowing her to roll over and take a big breathe of air. She is on her side, still nursing her peach and rubbing her neck. 
I slowly get to my knees as she slowly gets to hers. I feel sorry for what I did so I want to be the bigger woman and lend her a helping hand.
I ask: You done? Did you get all the out of your system? I would really like to help you up, if you will… let me?
All she does is just nod. I slowly stand, walk over to her and hold my hand out to help her up.
I smile: You good?
She gently takes my hand: NO!
The little twat punches me in the balls. I scream and fall to my knees with my face to the fall just holding myself. I am whimpering as she stands beside me.
Stephanie: Now I am.
I whimper: Okay… thank you for getting that out of your system. A little help, please?
About 30 minutes pass as we are both sitting on the floor, just starring in the distance.
I break the silence: I think we should call in to work.
She replies: I already did. I made up some excuse about us both being in a lot of pain. We had a little… accident.
I look at her and giggle: Okay then.
She looks over at me teary eyed: I am so sorry for how I reacted. I was scared shitless.
I wrap my arm around as she lays her head on my shoulder: It’s okay. To be honest, I don’t know how I would react if the roles were reversed.
She giggles: Hopefully it wouldn’t be to me as I treated you.
I squint at her: What are you talking about? You treated me so kindly, I couldn’t ask for a better friend.
She giggles: Shut up before I punch you again.
I nod: Okay, then.
She sits up and looks down at it: So umm… how did it happen?
My eyes follow hers: You mean, when I got blessed with the best of both worlds? Well… you wouldn’t believe me if I told you.
She raises an eyebrow: You have both reproductive parts, what is there not to believe?
I open my mouth and tilt my head: Umm… You know what? I have nothing to say to that.
So… I told her the story of how I got… this way. To my surprise, she actually believed me. I mean, what isn’t to believe, I am rocking both parts. I cross my ankles as she twiddles her thumbs and I notice.
I look at her and smile: Thanks for being cool with this.
She shrugs: What choice do I have?
I smirk: Right.
Stephanie: Is it permanent?
I reply: SO far.
Stephanie: Does it hurt?
I sigh: Only when you kick it.
Stephanie: Right. Sorry.
She brushes her hair and looks at the floor: I want to ask you something. It was about what just happened. It is something was should do.
I sit up with excitement: I am thinking the same thing.
Stephanie smiles: Really?
I and grinning ear to ear: Totally.
We look at each other and say at the same time.
Me: We should have sex together. / Stephanie: We should start a fight league.
Stephanie/ Me: WAIT… WHAT?

To be continued…