News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Too Many: Part 7

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
One Too Many: Part 7
« on: August 03, 2024, 05:12:09 AM »
After taking a long overdue nap on a bed in a room that Saccharine showed me, I had gotten back up, fully rested and went back to the room where I noticed that Lydia and Felicia were still out cold. I know that was an intense fight but I was still surprised. So, I sat back in my chair and just waited. I played with my phone for about another half hour when I began to notice movement in the still oil filled pool. I put my phone away and saw that the sleeping beauties were finally starting to wake up. As expected, they both moaned and stretched out their weary muscles before rubbing their eyes, careful not to get the oil in them,

“Uhhhh…What happened?” Lydia asked.

“You tied.” I answered bluntly.

“What?” Felicia asked, confused.

“You heard me.” I said. “You both fucked each other to a standstill. There’s no winner. And technically no loser either for that matter.”

The platinum blonde and redhead looked stunned to hear that. They then turned their gazes to one another in amazement.

“So…What does this mean for the bet?“ Lydia asked.

“I think we all know what it means.” Felicia said. “We both get what we want. I get to fuck your boyfriend and you get to own my pussy for a month.”

“Well…I guess I can live with that…Assuming you can live with tying with a total rookie.” Lydia said.

“You’re definitely no ordinary rookie. Anyone can see that.” Felicia said. “A nympho who takes to the game as quickly as you do truly comes around once in a lifetime…It was a great fight.”

“That it was…” Lydia agreed.

Once again, these two were ready to kill each other not too long ago and now they’re acting all civil and respectful. I once again will never understand women, least of all nymphomaniacs.

“I assume my pretty kitty, Saccharine, behaved herself while we were out, Luke?” Felicia asked.

“She certainly did.” I answered half honestly.

I wasn’t going to rat Saccharine out, assuming that’s even her real name, which I doubt. No red blooded man would do anything to get on the bad side of a beauty like her.

“Glad to hear.” Felicia said with some level of suspicion. “You’d be surprised at what trouble she gets up to when I’m not looking.”

“That’s what cats do.” I said. “So, I assume you girls want to shower and rest yourselves up?”

“Actually, I had something different in mind.” Lydia said deviously. “I will call in my month of owning Felicia’s pussy starting right now.”

“Oh, will you, now?“ Felicia asked rhetorically. “Fine. Then I will claim my prize right now too. I’ll obey you as your sex slave but Luke will fuck me at the same time. What do you say to that, brainiac?”

Both my girlfriend and I looked genuinely impressed by Felicia's boldness and refusal to be intimidated. Lydia then changed her expression to a sly grin.

“Alright, red. A deal’s a deal.” Lydia agreed. “Strip down and come on in here, babe. Let’s put this deluded bitch in her place together.”

“Are you sure about this?” I asked. “Neither of you want to rest up first?”

“We just had a nice sleep.” Felicia said.

“And besides, the first thing a true nympho after waking up is more action.” Lydia added. “Now shut up, get in here and fuck her brains out with me!”

I certainly wasn’t going to argue with that. As I began stripping down, I looked up at Saccharine, still laying in her little cat bed looking down on us. I wondered what was going on in that head of hers. I then finished stripping down and focused my attention back on the two oiled up beauties in front of me. Lydia suddenly forced Felicia’s head down between her legs.

“Start licking, bitch.” She ordered. “I want you to eat my pussy while my boyfriend splits you in half.”

Felicia growled in annoyance but honored her end of the bargain and began feasting on Lydia.

“That’s the stuuuuuffff…” Lydia moaned as she was devoured. “Go right ahead, babe. Fuck the living daylights out of her. Bust her wide open. Don’t be even 1% gentle.”

My animalistic desires took over as I got in the pool. Felicia’s gorgeous ass was in the air directly in front of me. I looked my beautiful genius girlfriend dead in the eye as I used my hands to spread Felicia open. Hard as a rock, I pulled my pelvis back and inserted myself straight into Felicia’s cxnt from behind.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Felicia cried out from the sudden penetration.

“That’s it, Luke! Make her scream and cry like the bitch in heat that she is!” Lydia encouraged.

I held Felicia by the waist to balance her and myself as I fucked the supposedly magical redhead.

“I didn’t tell you to stop licking, bitch!” Lydia cursed at Felicia, who continued orally pleasuring my girlfriend.

Despite her promiscuity, Felicia was nice and tight. Probably a result of her magic. After seeing Saccharine in her true form, I had no doubt that she was telling the truth but I was definitely keeping that to myself for a while. I was just thankful that the girls didn’t notice that Saccharine had taken advantage of both of them in their sleep. I didn’t need them accusing me of doing that.

Felicia’s ass cheeks clapped against my pelvis each and every time I slammed into her. I looked over and saw that Lydia had wrapped her legs around Felicia’s head, forcing her face deeper and deeper into her muff. We both smiled at one another. In a way, this was a nice bonding experience for us as a couple. Albeit, a very unorthodox one. Still, I didn’t care what anyone would think. We were both happy and that was all that mattered. Felicia’s moaning, muffled by Lydia’s cxnt, filled the room as I continued to stuff her like a Thanksgiving turkey. The two of us then began to progress to getting rougher and rougher on our shared prize. Lydia pulled Felicia’s blood red, oil and cum soaked locks while I reached out in front of the redhead and began mauling her tits. Felicia’s muscles began to spasm as she was clearly overwhelmed from being double teamed by my girlfriend and I. Lydia had one of the biggest yet also most unnerving smiles I had ever seen on her beautiful face. She was enjoying humiliating Felicia a little too much in my opinion.

“You’re a good slave so far, slut.” Lydia mocked. “But we’re just getting started, aren’t we, babe?”

I flashed her a grin, signaling my agreement as I continued plowing Felicia. Her tight, meaty ass felt amazing each and every time I slammed into it from behind. I was beginning to believe that Lydia’s sadistic streak was starting to rub off on me. I reached out in front of me and began pulling Felicia’s hair alongside Lydia. The platinum blonde then began humping her twat into the redhead’s face. Her way of matching the rhythm of what I was doing to our prize. It was honestly kind of romantic in a way.

“Mmmmmffffff!!!” Felicia moaned frantically in between my girlfriend’s legs.

“Shut the fuck up!“ Lydia cursed. “You will speak only when spoken to and only when I give you permission, slave!”

Damn. Lydia was becoming a straight up dominatrix. I continued humping as I felt Felicia’s inner walls constrict my manhood nice and tight. Truly a magical feeling. No pun intended. I was beginning to wonder how much more of all of this poor Felicia could take.

“Finish me off by nibbling my clit, whore!” Lydia demanded.

“Agh!” Lydia groaned as her new slave did just that.

I was starting to feel close myself. With my luck recently, I was hoping for…Yes! It happened!

“Ugh!” I grunted.

“Mmmmmm!!!” Felicia screamed.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Lydia cried.

The three of us had all climaxed at the same time. I felt pleasure like I had never felt before as I pumped Felicia’s insides full of my seed. Lydia’s eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head as she blew her load all over Felicia’s face and hair and Felicia herself soaked my cock with her girl mess. It was truly Heaven on Earth. I then finally pulled out of Felicia and laid back, catching my breath as Lydia pushed her out of her crotch and onto her back before immediately going down on her, licking my jizz out of her new slave’s cxnt and swallowing it, licking her lips.

“That…was some good stuff…” She said.

“No kidding…” I agreed.

“You two are…beasts…” Felicia said past her heavy breathing.

“I didn’t say you could talk yet, bitch.” Lydia said angrily.

“So…What’s next?” I asked. “For all of us?”

“Besides the obvious?” Lydia asked. “Well, a whole new world has been opened up to me. I feel like a little kid that just found out that Candy Land is a real place.”

“Poetic.” I said.

“I look at other women differently now.” Lydia explained. “Whenever I see a remirely hot one, like even a six out of ten, I just can’t help but compare myself to her and wonder how good of a fight she would be.”

Felicia looked at Lydia with a questioning look on her face.

“Speak.” Lydia permissed.

“That is very normal, especially for women who’ve just recently popped their nympho cherry.” Felicia explained. “Embrace it, for this is what we women were put on Earth for. More so than anything else.”

“No argument here.” Lydia said.

“Just don’t forget about me, okay?” I asked.

“Oh, of course not, baby.” Lydia said sweetly. “I only discovered all of these amazing things because of you to begin with. I would never dream of life without the world’s greatest boyfriend.”

She then gave me a loving peck on the cheek, very nearly making me blush.

“And I wouldn’t dream of life without the world’s greatest girlfriend.” I said back to her.

“Get a room, already.” Felicia complained.

“You’re a very disobedient slave.” Lydia said. “I think she needs some discipline, don’t you, Luke?”

“I’ve already had my fun with her.” I said. “Go ahead and enjoy your prize. You’ve earned it.”

“Oh, I will.” Lydia said deviously.

As I watched Lydia continue to have her way with Felicia, I began reflecting on all that’s happened since I saw that fateful ad on the Internet. It happened not even a month ago yet it felt like another lifetime. I then began realizing how foolish I was to ever even suspect that Lydia might abandon me for a life of pure, hedonistic nymphomania. With her brains, she could’ve run off with some rich douchebag that only saw her as a piece of meat but instead, she went with me, a simple brewer. I truly was the luckiest man in the world. Not just for all this craziness that recently happened but for having someone like her in my life.

I can’t help but wonder what might have happened if I never saw that ad or just ignored it. Would the E cup eggheads have ever finished their research? Or was their descent into nymphomania inevitable and would eventually be triggered by something else? Either way, I’m proud of what I did for them and for my girlfriend. It’s a new era in both of our lives and I look forward to every second of it. I watched as Lydia fucked another orgasm out of Felicia before getting up and stretching.

“I think that’s enough for me for one day.” Lydia said. “Let’s go home and rest, babe.”

Felicia then pointed Lydia to where the shower was as she walked off and we both checked out her sweet ass.

“She really is a keeper.” Felicia said.

“You’re telling me.” I agreed.

“And I recommend buying that ring ASAP.” Felicia advised.

“What?” I asked. “How did you…?”

“Magic. Remember?” Felicia asked rhetorically. “Well, I’m off to shower with your piece of ass. We’ll try to save some hot water for you, big boy.”

“Yeah…Thanks.” I said in confusion.