News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Too Many: Part 8

• 2 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
One Too Many: Part 8
« on: August 04, 2024, 08:44:11 PM »
The next month was a tumultuous one for both Lydia and myself, as you no doubt could have guessed. Lydia clung on to Felicia like a child with her favorite Christmas present. I was honestly starting to feel a bit left out but I knew that she earned a little bit of fun. Felicia had later told me behind Lydia’s back that Lydia was her first tie in she didn’t even know how long as well as the first rookie she ever actually tied with. She begged me not to tell anyone, least of all Lydia herself. I kept her secret just like I kept Saccharine’s.

I wasn’t completely devoid of my girlfriend though. Often times at work, Lydia would send me pics of what she was doing with Felicia. Usually of Felicia going down on her. I often had to take “emergency bathroom breaks” whenever she did that. It was always worth it. When we both got home, Lydia would tell me everything she did to Felicia in exquisite detail, which always led to us fucking like rabbits. I loved having her while she tasted like another woman. And some men out there actually don’t want nympho girlfriends. They have no idea what they’re missing.

My girlfriend and I were amorous before but now we were on a whole other level. Lovestruck teenagers would probably tell us to control ourselves. I just couldn’t resist her. Just the sight of Lydia got me in the mood…And yes, I will look at rings eventually. Just not right now. We both earned some R&R, I’d say. Lydia especially.

As for the other E cup eggheads, they had all been clamoring for a rematch, as well as a chance to “meet” Felicia themselves. However, they decided that they’d save their next foursome for their next big, stress inducing project. They really wanted to recapture the magic of that fateful night the best they could. I don’t blame them. When Lydia was out of earshot, they also joked to me about secretly teaming up on her and gang raping her. Not sure how I felt about that but I would keep it to myself. I’m sure they were just kidding though. It wouldn’t give any of them the satisfaction of a genuine victory that they truly wanted anyway.

After a month of being used as a sex doll, Felicia was finally free. She admitted that Lydia had really put her through the winger in a way she hadn’t been in a long time. However, she was used to being dominated with how long she’s been in the game. Still, she was a vengeful and competitive woman. She demanded a rematch at some point and vowed that if she won, she would put Lydia through the exact same ordeal, if not worse. Lydia showed no weakness and said she looked forward to it. She had become such a lioness. I loved it.

Next to finally working up the courage to ask Lydia out for the first time, buying that drink was the single greatest decision of my life. Forgive me for sounding like a broken record but I truly was the luckiest man in the world. Felicia once told me that the extreme sexual pleasure that nymphos experience on a regular basis severely slows the aging process. I guess it works like Wolverine and Deadpool’s healing factors in that sense. In that case, I plan on fucking my girlfriend as much as possible so that maybe it’ll rub off on me and I can live long with her.

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
Re: One Too Many: Part 8
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2024, 06:19:10 AM »
Would love to read the next Part of the great series

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
Re: One Too Many: Part 8
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2024, 04:32:22 PM »
Would love to read the next Part of the great series

This is the final part actually.