News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Irish Heather meets Jade

• 27 Replies

Offline AnitaBeatin

Re: Irish Heather meets Jade
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2024, 08:12:56 PM »
No question gorgeous Heather will win.  I almost feel sorry for Jade.   Almost, but not quite. 

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2024, 08:50:14 PM »
C'mon Heather!! You got this girl!!

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=a6fs9ggp6tc64jku7om9aup6h1&topic=82703.0
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2024, 11:40:07 PM »
Puppet !
HotNancy

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2024, 07:37:59 PM »
It’s tough to choose a winner with the profiles not being visible.

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2024, 07:52:43 PM »
You can click on their profile.
Do you have a brain or what.
I’m here to fight and not to make friends so don’t ask me to be your buddy.
Love to fight and make enemies so be warned.

Offline Sinthia B

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2024, 09:28:05 PM »
Oh really. Try clicking on Jade’s profile. That’s right, she doesn’t have one. You’re even dumber than you look. Anita.

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2024, 02:51:31 AM »
Oh really. Try clicking on Jade’s profile. That’s right, she doesn’t have one. You’re even dumber than you look. Anita.
Idc I saw a photo of both ladies and it’s pretty obvious who’s better.
Yeah maybe you should look in the mirror ohh never mind you might crack it. . 
I’m here to fight and not to make friends so don’t ask me to be your buddy.
Love to fight and make enemies so be warned.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2024, 05:24:31 AM »
i  arrive late    in the middle of the battle. looks like its been a back and forth  give  and take, rock em sockem  fight

jade looks tough,,, but i think heather   will take her out in  by the end
the prez tramp

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2024, 04:26:51 PM »
Here is the fight between heather and Jade AKA Lola       

Heavy Hitters Heather versus Jade

Lola: I've been talking with Pat otherwise known as Rowdyoldman for a little over a month now, and as we have gotten to know each other better, he has realized how competitive I am and has told me about his mansion and the female fights that he has set up between rival women of equal size, and after several meetings between the two of us, he said he may have the perfect matchup for me if I was interested, curiosity has gotten the better of so I asked him who, and he forwarded me this blonde bimbos profile, and I took to instantly disliking her! Pat knew with me only being 5'4" and 145/150lbs would be tough to find someone around my size, but for me, having a 34KK bust is almost impossible to find a match for that, so when I started reading this bitch's profile and saw that she's 5'3" and also close to 150lbs my natural female ferral instinct kicked in, and when I saw she was a 34JJ I knew I had to face this bitch, so I told Pat to set it up as soon as possible, and he said that if I could get to his estate today, he could probably make the fight happen today! I immediately told him I was on my way and hung up, I had been laying around in my thong and nothing else all day, so I grabbed my white lowcut shirt and slipped it on, not even caring about how see through it was and quickly headed over to Pats, and showing up in record time as my Audit screeches to a stop, and I throw my it in park, and slide out. Pat has informed to follow the cobblestone path way around to the main garden area in the back, and as I do, my sexy round ass is wiggling side to side and my full firm KKs are bouncing up and down, and as I strut confidently through the double metal gates into the estates large open garden, I see Pat standing there along with maybe a couple other people and I quickly head straight for him, and wave as I walk, my KKs bouncing up and down and as I get to Pat, I quickly give him a hug and kiss and say "so where is this blonde bitch??"

Pat: I am with Marlu and Abigail when Lola arrives, and I give her a hug and I say Heather should be here any moment.

Heather: Pat and I have become very good friends, I'm spending about 3 or 4 days a week over at his beautiful mansion enjoying his company and the amenities of his home, mostly his stables and pool, I'm probably half naked most of time, and as well as I've gotten to know Pat, I know he doesn't mind all the half-naked or naked women hanging out on his estate getting into arguments and catfights, but on this day it seems there is something or someone waiting for me to show up at Pats place, because when I pull up his long winding driveway and slip out of my truck, just in my bra and thong, there's already women and men whispering and talking amongst themselves as I wiggle, giggle and strut my way around the back of Pats mansion towards the pool, lagoon and bar area as I see Pat off in the distance with several people gathered around and looks like some new faces and bodies as my firm busty giggly 5'3" and 145lb bodies steps faster and faster as my 34JJs bounce heavily all the way to Pat as I walk right up to Pat, give him a very busty hug, kiss on his lips and then say "Is there a BITCH here for me to beat her ass or what??" as I throw my arms up and out to the sides as I smile at Pat and spin around!! and then I pull my bra off exposing my breasts!! Yt

Lola: As I listen to this blonde bitch running her mouth but even before that I watched with great care of the arrogant and cocky walk or strut or whatever she called it as she walked over to Pat and gave him a hug and kiss then pulled her bra top off, and as I see her JJ breasts freed and then Pat said my name and pointed over at me, but just as he had said my name, I had already started my way over to this bitch peeling off my skin tight see through white top and releasing my KKs as I glare at you and you glare at me and I waste no time as I rush at you sending both my right and left hand up into your hair snatching hold and slamming my heavy breasts into yours driving you backwards!! Yt

Heather: Without any hesitation of words this bitch instantly rushes into and slams her fucking body and tits into mine as well as the burning sensation in my scalp and hair when this bitch snatches hold of my long blonde locks "You fucking bitch, you should have walked away!!" as I stumble back just a bit from your body slamming into mine and your momentum before I slam my barefoot down onto Pats perfectly landscaped lawn and halt the direction as not only do my big heavy breasts mushroom out, but now so does this bitch Lolas breasts mushroom out, I grit my teeth and send both my hands up into your long black hair wrapping your hair around my fingers on both sides of your head as I yank and jerk your head left and right then left and right again as our bodies begin to stagger and stumble around the lawn in circles!! Yt

Lola: "You fucking bitch, you wanna yank hair, well so can I!!" as I jerk your head back and forth, then side to side, as my heavy breasts bounce in rhythm with each yank my arms do, as I feel your body trying to fight against mine and mine is fighting against yours, as I jerk your head forward and I step hard into you as my KKs slam hard against your JJs and the flesh on flesh make a loud "Smacking!" sound as both of our sets of breasts collide and our bodies ricochet away from each other from the impact and I quickly jerk your head to the left and swing you around by your hair as we stagger and struggle to keep our footing in Pats large open grassy yard!  Yt

Heather: As your body and breasts collide with mine, I scream out "it's going to take a lot more than some hair pulling to beat me cxnt!!" and as your heavy breasts slam hard into mine and we both stagger and yank each other around the estate lawn by our hair, I quickly rip my right hand out of your hair and ball it up into a fist, and as I do, I yank your head downward and send a nasty right uppercut slamming into your face as I yank your head down, and then swing my right again into a nasty uppercut slamming it again one more time into your face as I have your head yanked downward!! Yt

Lola: My hands firmly in your hair as I continue jerking your head around violently trying to swing your body around and onto the grassy grounds, that is until I feel you jerk my head downward and then your fist slams hard into my mouth and I grunt out in pain and as I try and jerk your head again and rip my own hand from your hair, my mouth explodes in pain and blood as your fist slams hard again sending pain running through my body as I stagger to stay up on my feet!  Yt

Heather: As I feel your grip in my hair easing just a bit from not one but two hard uppercuts, I yank and swing you around as I feel you staggering even more as I'm sure those two punches have hurt you since I see the blood drips on Pats grass, as I swing another right handed uppercut at your face as we both stagger only this time my right doesn't land as solid as the first two and I snatch your hair again with my right hand and yank your head even further downward and at the same time I quickly drive my left knee upward slamming it hard into your face with a loud "CRACK!!" Yt

Lola: Trying to regain my footing as I stagger and stumble about, but never letting go of your hair as I am still jerking your head around by your hair, and as you send another right uppercut I am able to stagger and stumble and move my head in just enough time to have your right uppercut miss my face, but as I scream out in pain when your right grabs hold of my hair again, and jerks my head downward even more, your knee comes crashing upward right into my mouth busting my lips open even more as I drop down to my knees in pain!! Yt

Heather:  My knee hits your face hard enough to drop you to your knees as your hair rips out of my hands when you drop down to the grassy ground, and I waste no time as I lunge on top of you driving you backwards onto the grass as I try and pin you down onto your back and get position to try and pin your arms down onto the grass so I can quickly finish this bitch off as I see the blood already rolling from your lips onto the grass!! Yt

Lola: Bleeding already from my mouth from your uppercuts as my head gets rocked backwards as your knee drives up into my face and I fling and collapse backwards onto my back on the soft grassy lawn, blood is rolling now out from not only my mouth but also from my nose as your knee has bashed right into my nose and face, and as I collapse onto the grass I feel the full weight of your body slam down hard on top of me as I'm beyond dazed! Yt

Heather: Slamming my body and heavy breasts down on this bitch as soon as she drops and not wasting anytime as I can tell she is dazed from my knee to her face, I quickly bring my right and left knees up along each side of her body as I swing a nasty right hook to the side of her face with a loud "CRACK!" Then I slide my body up higher on hers and reach down with my left hand grabbing her right hand and pinning it under my left knee, as I draw my left hand back and sending it hooking and smashing it into the right side of her face "CRACK!" and then I reach down with my right hand and grab her left hand and quickly slide it under my right knee pinning it down under my knee, resting my sexy round ass on top of this bitch as I have her in the perfect schoolgirl pin, and ready to pummel her!!  Yt

Lola: Blood rolling back into my mouth and down over my lips from your nasty punch and knee to my face which has caused me to collapse down onto my back as I'm in a horrible position when I have cleared my vision and gotten back to my senses and realize not one but both my arms are trapped under both your heavy knees, and I can feel your body weight from your ass pressing down onto my belly as I scream "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BITCH!!" and I begin to kick my legs wildly and slam my feet down onto the grassy lawn trying to buck my hips upward as best as I can "GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" YT

Heather: I hear the crowd roaring as I have this bitch pinned down underneath me screaming for me to get off of her, my knees and thighs tighten down holding this bitch pinned down as I begin swinging my right fist slamming into the left side of your face, then my left fist swinging and slamming into the right side of your face, as blood from your mouth and nose splatter side to side with each vicious punch to your face! "SHUT THE FUCK UP cxnt!!" as I continue sending hard rights and lefts to your face!! and then I see Pat standing there with that cxnt Evette, and my fists begin swinging even harder!! Yt

Evette: Glaring at Heather as I watch her send punch after punch to this helpless bitch trapped underneath her! as I mouth the words "FUCK YOU cxnt!"

Lola: My head snapping to the left, then to the right, then to the left, then to the right as blood is rolling from my nose and mouth as my legs drop down onto the grassy lawn, and slowly stop moving, as do my hip thrusts as I continue to be trapped under your body weight and knees as my face and head continue to snap to the side with blood flying each time as I begin to lose consciousness underneath

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2024, 04:35:40 PM »
As I feel this bitches legs stop kicking, first her left, then her right, and her fat ass and hips stop thrusting upward stops as I send a hard straight right jab into your face as her arms drop slowly to the ground, and as everyone starts screaming that shes knocked out, I see that cxnt Evette staring at me and I scream out "WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM BITCH?" as I get up off of this bitch Jade, my heavy breasts swaying proudly in victory as I walk no strut confidently over to Pat and that bitch Evette, throwing my arms out to my sides aa I say "IS THERE A PROBLEM BITCH??"  YT

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2024, 08:56:40 PM »
To everyone that follows, comments, votes and more than anything, hopefully enjoys the polls, THANK YOU!! Thank you Rowdy for becoming my best and number one guy, friend for setting up the polls and posting the cyberfights from trillian on the poll after the cyberfight is over, I hope everyone is enjoying how the polls have been set up that way!! Thank you everyone!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2024, 07:50:51 AM »
Congratulations Heather... You win again... Hugs and kisses  :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2024, 03:37:14 PM »
I love how close this one was.