News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton
« on: August 06, 2024, 12:19:00 AM »
{alt}

The year was 2018 and Katherine McNamara was rising through the ranks of CW.  Yet there was another woman with a name similar who the CW wanted to keep in its ranks but that was going ot be hard as she was going in demand.

Kathryn Newton was doing boxing lessons in BC and McNamara showed up for some as well “Hello I hear you are the next chosen one.”

McNamara was getting her wraps on and smiled “Funny when I got here they said that about you.”

Newton walked over “You fought to get that role it was impressive.  I have been here a while and oh look our bosses are here.”  Both looked over and the stars of arrowverse and supernatural walked over “I heard they saw both our boxing videos and there’s only room for one CW Queen of tomorrow.  I guess.”

“I guess me, and you will be brought to a place to find out which show means more and who they want to invest in.”

“I guess we will.”  The two gave a side glance then turned to face the other “I got bullied like you when I turned 18.  Theres something about you… I don’t like you and I accept their offer to fight on t heir behalf.”

“Maybe I need to walk away right now.  Walk with them and you walk with your producers and stars.  I agree theres something about…you.”  The two went face to face and it was getting tense and before security could come over, they were taken away “I’ll see you later and we will finish that conversation we just had.”

Between the two shows they knew the province of BC like the back of their hand.  Supernatural had seniority so they went to a spot for that show in the woods.  A cross roads in the woods.  Four vehicles showed up.  The main stars got out of two sets and shook hands then Newton got out of one on the passenger side and McNamara out of the other passenger side.

“Ladies.”  Jensen Ackles started “I am sure you both know why you’re here.  Judging by the gym you are both rh ready.”

Stephen Amell stepped up “So we heard from the network and they love both of you but finances are tough so they need to know who to put their money on.  They cant afford to make you both the future and see you both as people who will succeed.”

Jared ended “So there are spin offs coming and one of you is the future of this network.  The face so its on you to decide that…”

Katherine and Kathryn were face to face a meter apart they had agreed to this by their body language.  Kathryn looking like a porcelain Disney princess as cute as a button blonde hair back in a pony tail she took off her leather jacket and was dressed like she was going for a round of golf.  Golf shirt and pants with some sneaker on.

Katherine took off her leather coat and had her jeans and tank top on.  She flicked  her hair back to show get ready for the fight and let this little girl see the arms.  Kathryn responded tightening her pony tail showing her biceps were as well defined and ready as McNamara “Blonde this week are you… Show wants you as blonde but I like you as a red head.” 

“Going to make my hair crimson are you.. saying youre going to make me bleed.  Cute little girl you might think.”

“I do, I think I’m the biggest competition either of us have faced.  You got me on chest but I’m stronger and faster and more skilled then you.  Eventually you will be out and I will be the face.”

“Having you on body means something in this world at our age.”

“Not body just tits and that means nothing and soon you’ll find out.”

Kathryn shoved Kat when Kat tried to step in then bounced away hands up “I’m going to pepper y ou bitch.  Enough saying time for doing.”

“She got some bite… Yeah well so did.”  Kat extended her left and Kathryn quickly put her left out to touch knuckles.

Very sportsman like and the two were now circling using feints to try and guage the others reflexes.  McNamara began moving her shoulders watching Newton thinking she had a experience advantage and despite what Newton believed she had all the advantages over this anime looking Disney Princess.

Kat stepped forward throwing snap jab.  Newton blocked watched for the right when it came for her face she threw a jab between Kats tits roll under the right throw a left hook.  See Kat try to get a way and she kicked her in the ass putting her down “You think I was bluffing.  I got what you got for experience bitch.”

Kat hit the ground slammed her hands and got up turned took a deep breath got into a athletic stance “Nothing to say?”  Newton said almost giggling.

“Poppy got  her shots in too don’t piss me off you wont like where I bring this fight and I how I leave you.”

Newton snapped two jabs into McNamara’s face then slipped away from a counter right “I’m not Poppy Drayton.”  Faked a jab threw a right into the belly and then rolled her shoulders avoiding punches and got away

“I’m fast and more skilled and know what I’m doing and  had your tribulations.” Fake a right uppercut throw the left palm up to block vision and come in with a knee to the ribs Newton was showing some serious skill on McNamara.

When she went to go back after the knee she couldn’t.  McNamara held the leg and pulled it sending Newton down “Yeah ok you might have some skills but youre still looking like a twelve year old whereas I’m a strong woman”

Newton got her other leg across her body and pushing up whenever McNamara tried for ground and pound “Oh you think you know what you’re doing.”  McNamara said realizing Newton had legit skills to overcome.

She was moving McNamara’s  hips when a punch was tried.  McNamara’s patience was going and realized she was being set up for a sweep so she stood up “Get up porcelain doll I will crack that yet.”

Newton got up “Oh I’m up and disappointed I thought you would be more.”

Katherine swung for a leg kick pulled up short changed into a tae kwon do stance then hit a kide kick into Newtons stomach.  Foot came  down and Newton groaned “Still want more.”  Feet shift and go for a knee to the ribs.  It was caught and they struggled, Newton to take her down and McNamara to stand up

McNamara got a hand on a car and jumped for a enziguri kick to the side of Newtons head.  Newton ducked and now was behind Katherine McNamara.  “You got skills and athleticism I’m glad it will make breaking you all the better.”

Newton jumped on the back pushed the head down into the trunk of the car then got thrown off by McNamara.  Kat turned around fixed her hair and was mad.  Newton got up smiled and was pleased with how this fight was going.

“What you got I got a counter for, but you haven’t shown …”

“Shut up porcelain.”

“Porcelain is easily cracked, and you haven’t cracked me yet.  Come on with it.”

Newton could see the rage build in McNamara.  The just turned blonde Katherine McNamara stepped up first going for a spinning back kick.  Newton leaned back then brought her back foot to a ninety-degree change as Kat went for a follow up knee that missed.  Kat threw a elbow at her and Newton blocked it with her elbow then hit a karate style back hand.

Then a left hand went under that elbow and cracked into the ribs.  Kathryn Newton had skills and she was showing up now as the two young women stood in striking distance, Newton hit a knee into the other ribs changed her stance for a new jab angle that connected to the lips.  Newton went for a upper cut but McNamara was far from done and far from unskilled.

Kat got a wide stance threw her obow downward as a block and hit the fist with her bottom arm then threw a right hook left hook and spun for a right back elbow.

Kat threw a little kick to McNamaras calf.  The side of her foot buckling McNamaras leg as it touched the calf.  Newton then hit a right cross to McNamaras ear and dropped her.  Kathryn Newton took the shots delivered her own and one Kat was standing and the other was on her chest.  “This si a real Kat fight and this Kat is the top Kat.”

“Fine with me.”  McNamara said throwing up a side  kick aimed at the hip.

Newton caught it before she could step over the leg.  McNamara planted her hands threw  her other leg over now had both hips off the ground was lying on her shoulder brought the trapped leg down and kicked Newton back into the car.

Mcnamara wanted to impress so she kipped up to her feet only for Newton to bounce off the car hit a over hand right pause and hit a left hook.  That had McNamara rocked and the combination finished with a right knee that dropped Mcnamara.  Newton stood over her looking down “You were supposed to be tough.”

McNamaras eyes rolled into the back of her head and Newton walked away “I am the future.”  Then she got her ankle grabbed “Still more present needs to be taken care of first apparently.”

Pull the foot out then spin and stand over McNamara’s neck “You are facing the next face.  A face you haven’t cracked and a face you will learn to envy.”

Kathryn went to drop down on Katherine’s neck, but McNamara pulled away and both got up to face each other.  “Now she knows now she respects now she fears.”  Newton purred

McNamara was in a tight boxer’s stance and Newton was in more of a kickboxer stance arm relaxed.  She was comfortable in the knowledge she was simply faster and better than her counterpart.  She kept proving her speed and skill were greater and she would keep proving it until this girl stayed down

Newton was feinting and then smiled which got McNamara to throw and Newton easily slipped the punches then rotated away.  Stop a few steps and steps in for a jab, duck under get out pivot away fire two snap jabs.

McNamara began head movement and moving her hips looking for a way inside on Newton she threw a jab to get distance but got drilled with a right hand over  her jab.  “Oh little mrs ego finding out she isn’t as good as she thought.”  Newton grabbed the back of McNamara’s hair pulled back hit a punch to the stomach then forward for a uppercut

McNamara blocked the uppercut tied Newton up and was finding success with their bodies in tight.  “You got speed, but you are a weak little nobody.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 12:24:39 AM »

McNamara got her arm loose and was hitting punches to Newtons sides.  “Grunt more.”  Then a shoulder strike.  Newton tried to push her away “Weak…Weak.”  McNamara was using her body to keep herself tight to Newton who had trouble answering and another shoulder strike and some more blows to each ribs.

McNamara backed off to throw a big head punch she got hit first though and then Newton went for a big over hand but got hit with a left jab between the tits then a right cross that put Newton down “Mean right cross.”  McNamara smiled “right on my profile.”

Kathryn Newton was on her knees and hands looking at the ground.  That punch rocked her she had never felt that before.  She had been fairly dominant thus far and then again others were on McNamara until they got hit themselves.  She brought her hand up to her mouth and she was bleeding.  Her perfect skin her snow like skin was now red.

McNamara Looked at her fist and smiled “Porcelain cracked and look at her she is shattered.”  Now it was Katherine McNamara who decided the fight was over, turned and walked away.

“Not shattered, emboldened.”  Newton dove at the back of McNamara’s legs tackling her down to the ground “Guess you want to make this into a feud.”

Katherine threw a back fist, but Newton had her face pressed down so the forearm hit the back of her head.  McNamara was now on her back and Newton lifted and pushed and slammed, McNamara grabbed hair and tried to turn “You should have stayed down.”

Newton heard that “You should have stayed down.  This isn’t going to end well for your rep.”

They were rolling around on the ground.  Making hateful comments frustrated because after they turned 18 they modelled themselves to end fights.  This was the longest and most back and forth fight either had ever been in

Newton hit a slap tried to mount McNamara, but McNamara grabbed the back of the shirt began pulling it off then hauling ir left and right and was getting the shirt off both ways.  Ripping it off and pulling over the head.  She switched positions but found Newton got a arm out grabbed the front of her shirt pulled it over the face.

All the skill they showed was turning into a feral atmosphere as they fought on the ge ground rolling around in the dirt trying to remove the other shirt.  The shirts were off, and they each got a headlock, Newtons hip skills helped her turn McNamara and McNamara was strong and able to turn Newton that went fast and furious unable to pin the other down

They were getting up and Kathryn got a advantageous position standing up slightly more and was hitting short right.  Punch after punch after punch after punch and McNamara tried to hide her face. Newton moved her hips got a waist lock and twisted and threw McNamara.

They both got up and Newton said, “I play golf too, I know how to use my hips for …” faked a jab and threw a inside leg kick that widened McNamara’s legs then uncorked a upper cut that sent Katherine McNamara backwards and off her feet “Power.”

“I don’t think your done, so I got to do stuff.  Stuff we both had done when we were 18 pathetic and weak and everyone’s punching bag, but it didn’t last long.”

Newton walked over stood over McNamara slapped her twice “I know theres more that needs to be done.  You made this a fight that had to happen and now you need to know I’m just better than you.”  Hand to the back of the head began lifting her up “I’m the top Kat and RYN is how its spelt.”

McNamara grabbed the forearms opened her eyes full of fire “Not over and not even close.”  She got her legs up under Newtons body and flipped her.  Both were on their back lifted their legs and kipped up to their feet.

They both spun for a heel kick and it missed.  They landed on their feet staring at each other not ready position for a strike after the miss.  They had a full view of the others body lot of strength in the small frames.

“Guess you got more but take a look bitch.  Hips are faster, arms are faster getting me to the punch first.  End of the day you just wont measure up.”

Kat giggled; she sized Kathryn up when they were in this position “You talk about measure up do they even measure your chest… Is it s a negative cup size.  Have you hit puberty?  Am I fighting a small child?”

The big eyes of Kathryn Newton went wider “You bitch who do you…”  Her anger stole her words, and she was jumping into punches.  McNamara was stepping away leaning back laughing

McNamara waited it out timed it and cracked Newton on the jaw dropping her.  Few good words and she was able to get Newton throwing wild, time it and drop her.  This bitch was skilled and tough so find an advantage take it and capitalize.  The great strategy that has worked so well for her as she built a tough reputation.

Kat McNamara “You are my age so I know I can fight you but bitch if I saw your body I’d be like nah can’t fight a preteen.”  Round houses kick in the back across the shoulders.  Then a second “You lost you fought well but you lose.”

Kat McNamara side stepped to hit the big fight ender to kick Kathryn Newton in the head.  Newton ducked it and quickly grabbed Kats waist from behind.  Kat was trying to get out “Not done yet flatty.” Throwing back elbows but not connecting and McNamara could feel a change in Newton

“No …No. nooooo.” Kathryn Newton got her hips where she wanted and the strong grip and hit a German suplex.  Hearing McNamara’s No’s made it all the better and she held the waist

“Hips matter most bitch.”  Newton held on rolled her hips and lifted McNamara up hit the second German suplex then did the same and hit a third for a rolling German suplex

“Tits don’t matter when youre the better, stronger, tougher and fitter woman and this will prove it.”  Newton lifted the deadweight up and McNamara was nearly out and feared for what was next.

“We both know this next move.  Nothing says dominant like it and one other in my opinion. “Newtons arms slid up and had both underhooks.  McNamara knew it was a full nelson attempt and if it happened and she lost like that would break her confidence.

“No not like that.”  Kat McNamara was fighting it and Newton couldn’t lock in the ultimate sign of sf strength so she dropped a hand got it on the belt and hit a half and half suplex.

Kat McNamara bounced hard and was near the car for Arrow.  “You got your ass kicked and you mocked me.”  Newton ran and hit a kick to the ribs “I got mocked by the likes of you.” Newton bent down lifted McNamara’s face up and punched it three times “You all better get out and watch what happens.” 

Everyone walked out and were ten feet away from both Kats.  “This bitch was supposed to be the next big thing.  On Arrow as a kick ass heroine and had two dominant wins well I got like ten.  She made fun of my chest, my tits and me.  Jensen you have been a rock for me and look at this rock like body and her body.  Now I end this.”

Newton underhooked McNamara’s arms and lifted her up “Remember you asked for this, and you want to embarrass me with words… This will go around Hollywood and the world and you will never be respected again for how I beat you.”

She hugged McNamara and all the guys went “No Way” and Newton smiled “Yes Way.”  She locked in the bear hug “Say something now you over…over  rat… You’re overrated.”

“You had me, but you had to go for this…You fucking had me you … You a …”  McNamara woke up feeling a bearhug.  She applied her own pressure now and was able to push Newton back.

McNamara worked one of her arms under Newtons to get more pressure on the ribs.  She grinded her larger tits into Newtons “You wanted a statement… Statements coming you bitch.”

Newton was moaning she could not match what was going on and her stronger arm was trapped.  There was no way out of the move she initiated.  The cute blonde tried to push back but it only made her tits get more defeated and finally the sexy blonde was able to get her opponent off her feet and slam her into a car door.

“Not like this.”  Newton moaned and had her body grinded harder then slammed again.

“Yes bitch… Yes it will be like this.”  Kat said really concentrating on tit vs tit then the slam into Newtons car.

Kat McNamara stepped back and wondered if what she was feeling in her arms against her body was accurate and began to rag doll Kathryn Newton left and right.  The energy was sapped out of Kathryn Newton, but she still tried to fight back McNamara slammed her even harder into the car “I hate you.”  Newton let out

“Hate me or jealous of me because I can do this and you can’t.”  McNamara tits mangled the small tits of Kathryn Newton.  “Shes jealous and I’m still.”  McNamara stepped back left punch to the stomach then a turn of the hips to hit a uppercut snap Newtons head back.

McNamara watched Newton slide down her bottom half of the face filling with blood.  Kat McNamara stood there fists clenched muscles looking amazing from the sweat and aftermath of the fight.  She could see Newton was trying to get up still.

McNamara hit a knee into the center of the chest “You done… say you lost.  Admit I’m the future of the network and you lost.”

“Not finished.”  Newton barely said but got out and tried to stand up she didn’t know why but she was adamant about not losing.

McNamara sat on Newtons lap “You’re going to admit I won and I’m the future of this network.”  She grabbed Newtons hair pulled her head forward.  Slammed the head into the door of the car and the men knew this fight had to end with Kathryn admitting defeat. 

“Tap out or get knocked out or admit I don’t care at this point.  It feels personal with you so I need to send a message and I don’t like you at all.” Slam “At all”  Slam “At all.”  SLAM “YOU HEAR ME” SLAM “AT ALL.”   She realized Newton went unconscious and hit her one more time.  She stood up and paint brushed the top of Newtons head.

Someone from each show raised each of Katherine McNamara’s arms in Victory.  She put her foot against Newtons face “We fought and never forget who won and who is the future.”  She gently rubbed her foot against the face “And learn how to spell a name.”

McNamara left hurt but victorious.  Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki stayed with Kathryn, both gave their jacket to cover her up and sat with her.  She was crying “I’m going to be the actual future not of this network but a bigger star then her and I will finish what I was doing… I will beat  her and the longer it takes to get the rematch the worst I’m going to do to her.  You two I’m sorry for ruining this for you but now its her that I learned from and learned how much a bitch needs to be beaten!”

(Upcoming:  Anya Taylor Joy vs Hailee Steinfeld ; Jenna Dewan vs Megan Fox rematch; British Fight Pit; Janet Montgomery vs Sarah Butler; Elyse Levesque vs Jaimie Alexander rematch)

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 08:10:21 AM »
What is Height Weight ?

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2024, 02:07:04 AM »
What is Height Weight ?

Do you have the only electronic devices in the known world that can't access Google?