News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

British fight Pit: Lotte Veerbek vs Rose Leslie

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
British fight Pit: Lotte Veerbek vs Rose Leslie
« on: August 08, 2024, 02:24:01 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

The British Fight Pit was finally reopened.  Three fights scheduled and teh first was Rose Leslie vs Lotte Veerbek.  The second scheduled was Alexandra Park  vs someone they never really cared about right now some weak British woman ..  It was all about the main event of Marie Avgeroplous vs Ruby Rose

Rose Leslie went from the highest of highs beating her nemesis Janet Montgomery.  To the lowest of lows losing to rival Erin Richards.

They offered her a chance of retribution, a battle of red heads vs Lotte Veerbeek.

Rose and Lotte got in the middle of the pit and Rose wasn’t looking at her.  She was looking at where she and Janet’s fight finished.  Then she looked at the spot where Jordan Hayes power bombed her unconscious and finally Erin Richards.

“Not exactly a hospitable place for you is it???”

“At the end of the day its where I proved I was better than Janet.  Today is about proving I’m able to do something other than beat Janet Montgomery.”

“I’m here to fight Rose Leslie because I need to prove that Gingers are the toughest.  Something you have failed to do consistently.”

Rose made eye contact with Lotte “Lets” She get slapped in the face before she could finish

“Lets what Rose let you talk about how you beat Janet… You didn’t, she knocked herself out breaking your ribs.”

Rose slapped her back and went for the hair which got Lotte to duck under push Rose to the ground.  “You bitch.”  Lotte leapt down on Rose’s back and grabbed her by the back of the hair and yanked up “I’m going to make you admit you are an embarrassment to Gingers”

Rose reached back grabbed hair and pulled down and Lotte went into the railing they both got up and hit slaps then grabbed at hair “When I’m done your hair will be redder from the blood, I made you leak” Rose said slamming Lotte’s head once and then they went around and then Lotte slammed Rose’s head

“You can do that it’ll pale in comparison to what I leave you end up looking like”

They went to the ground and were rolling around ripping at hair and flesh.  Up on their feet an both women’s tops were ripped open. Lotte threw Rose across the pit then ran for a kick but got clotheslined and now both red heads were down.   People looking in could see some blood on the side of Lotte’s face

It was very strange to see Rose fight like this.  No matter what level of animosity Rose had with an opponent the fight was primarily a fist fight.  This was all over the place and barely any stand-up striking used.  Rose started to push herself up and saw some friends who were worried. It clicked in she needed to go back to what she was great at.

That was when Rose got kicked in the ear with a straight kick.  That sent Rose into the barrier and Lotte grabbed Rose by the hair “GIVE UP” Then Lotte hit three knees to Roses stomach and held Roses hair out “This color means something bitch.”
Lotte crossed her arms pressing roses red hair into her nose.  “Gingers are vicious they are mean and you don’t deserve to be a GINGER”  Two knees between the legs and a toss across the ring.  “I will take your hair bitch… You will leave her beaten like no one has been beaten before.”

Lotte ran at Rose to kick her and Rose jumped up hit a perfect Lou Thesz press.  “Who knows you…”  Rose was slamming the back of Lottes head into the ground “I’m the Ginger.”  Rose picked Lotte up and hit three knees between the legs and swung her completely around and finally let her go.

This was not how Rose normally fought but something about Lotte was brining this out.  She took a deep breath thought about other wins.  She had to end this quick or this could get very violent

Jab, cross to the body a hook that sent Lotte away.  “Don’t chase her.”  Rose stayed composed not chasing for a kick or more punches.  Lotte was proving to be a vicious fighter and god knows what she would do but it was hard to use viciousness when you weren’t within range.

Lotte fell face first and Rose didn’t know what was going on.  She took a step “Wht were you saying about Ginger… Short night at the…”  Lotte spun onto her back and threw dirt in Roses face.

Lottte smiled as she saw Rose stumble back try and clear her eyes.  “Got you, ginger rules mean straight violence spill blood as red as our hair.  You need to learn that.”  Lotte got up rushed Rose into the barrier and pulled Roses pants down.

Lotte then stood up and got her knee between Rose’s legs and snapped it up “You fight like this has rules… You were here and broke the area down with Janet but could have ended her earlier if you fought like a actual Ginger.”  Rose leaned down gasping for air and Lotte leaned down on her head “I will beat you a way a Ginger is supposed to fight.”

Rose got her heel on the barrie and pushed.  Both Gingers went down “I’m  winner what are you?”

Rose hit some punches and then got her arms tied up as Lotte grabbed the back fo the shirt.  Pulling it over the head Lotte turned Rose onto her back “I’m the best Ginger in this pit.”

Lotte went to turn Rose over but Rose got her feet under her stood up and out of the shirt.  Lotte stayed down laughing “A true Ginger would be going after my clothes and wrecking my body.”

“True gingers fight to win and when I’m in here ask around ask what I did to Janet.  I win and I am tougher I am the fucking…”  Rose jumped down and out of her pants and at Lotte.  Her words were not what you say when a woman is in your head but her actions were.  Lotte got in Roses head with the Ginger comments.

Rose hit the ground then had Lotte on her back “you are getting fucking beaten .  You are who I say you are.”  Lotte eas hitting knees to Roses ass then grinding her knee into the ass cheeks.

“If I tell you to eat sand, I don’t want you to voluntarily do it I want to be a ginger and make you do it…”  Lotte mushed Roses face into the gravel ground

Lotte grabbed the shirt between Roses shoulders and pushed it hard and got it over Roses head then stood up spun and lifted the shirt up and threw Rose down.  “Gingers fight to hurt and embarrass.”

Lotte back around waited and watched.  She could tell Rose was livid and likely not paying attention.  Lotte had more styles to deliver onto Rose.  She wanted to hurt Rose with a curb stomp sending that face back into the dirt

“Come on … Come oo you need this to happen to you.  You need this fuckign lesson.”

Rose opened her eye to see where Lotte was.  She had an idea what she wanted and rose began to get up “I am good on…”  Rose jumped back as Lotte went for a curb stomp.

Lotte jammed her knee on the landing and cursed had a jump limp after.  Rose was  watching the wince and was on her feet and hit a incredible stiff jab that was nearly a overhand punch.  That rocked Lotte and despite losing her clothes it was evident Rose saw the victory at hand and now was taking it.

Rose hit a right hook then pivoted to get more in front of Lotte.  Lotte tried to cover up and rose ducked low hit some punches to the stomach.  Rose then got her forearms to the tits and pushed Lotte into the barrier

First thing Rose did was hit a knee to the inside of Lottes knee which Charlie horsed that leg and hurt her ability to take a punch her balance was off.  A cross to the stomach then a jab between the tits.  A pantsless and shirtless Rose Leslie was determined and mad, she had been mocked, humiliated and now she was going to send a message.  Her hands were not to be messed with and her hair color is not something you play mind games on.

Right hook, left hook, right cross, right uppercut, left uppercut to the stomach then a spinning back elbow.  Lotte crumpled and Rose was on her back hitting lefts and rights to the temple, ear and behind the ear “Real Ginger, real gingers win and don’t stop… I don’t need your clothes off to beat you but I bet you’ll remember me.”

They began to pull Rose away so she was hitting kicks “Ever want a rematch you come find me… I’m tired of the disrespect.  Put some respect on my name.”  Rose broke free as Lotte tried to push up and dove into a terrifying hammer fist flying punch to the back of Lottes head then was hitting more punches until finally she got pulled away.

(Upcoming: British Fight Pit match 2 Alexandra Park vs Eiza Gonzalez rematch; Janet Montgomery vs Sarah Butler; Jennifer Walcott vs Sara Jean Underwood; Elyse Levesque vs Jaimie Alexander)