News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lisa vs. Moss: Bareknuckle Brawl!

• 62 Replies

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • LOVE MY WIFE AMIRAH!!!
Re: Lisa vs. Moss: Bareknuckle Brawl!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2024, 06:18:49 AM »
Moss will win this lil rendezvous!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 06:20:08 AM by ^Megan^ »

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2024, 07:09:51 AM »
It will be an even fight... but I think in the end Moss will end up winning
Thank marlu

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2024, 07:10:37 AM »
Moss will win this lil rendezvous!!
Smart guess hun

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2024, 07:38:23 AM »
Mossi has some badass ink but Lisa is the more badass fighter  ;) 
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2024, 08:59:09 AM »

Your half right about one thing Marlu. It will be a even match between the two. But only one will come out on top. That's why I'll have to disagree with you, and say Lisa will come out on top.

I respect your decision dear. While more and more girls arrive at the parking lot to watch this fight, you can feel the tension between the fighters and the spectators.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2024, 09:40:25 AM »

Your half right about one thing Marlu. It will be a even match between the two. But only one will come out on top. That's why I'll have to disagree with you, and say Lisa will come out on top.

I respect your decision dear. While more and more girls arrive at the parking lot to watch this fight, you can feel the tension between the fighters and the spectators.

Glares at Marlu, as I look her over. I hear others coming into the room as the fight begins.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2024, 12:34:21 PM »

Glares at Marlu, as I look her over. I hear others coming into the room as the fight begins.

I approach you to see the fight next to you... any problem dear?

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2024, 12:34:46 PM »
I voted for Lisa, but honestly I want to fight whoever wins!

Better not wish for that both would destroy you!

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2024, 02:20:57 PM »

Oh there is a problem Marlu, and its you. I lean over to you as I whisper. But this is not the time or place bitch.

Offline YoungQueenMariah

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2024, 02:23:21 PM »
I voted for Lisa, but honestly I want to fight whoever wins!

Better not wish for that both would destroy you!

Sorry, but who asked you?

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2024, 03:31:14 PM »

Oh there is a problem Marlu, and its you. I lean over to you as I whisper. But this is not the time or place bitch.
I agree with you bitch... pushing you with my hip while we watch the fight

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2024, 03:43:29 PM »

I agree with you bitch... pushing you with my hip while we watch the fight

Watch it bitch.....as I push you back with my hips. As we continue watching the fight.

Online Fighting Lisa

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2024, 10:10:52 PM »
I step out of my car and make my way out to the middle of the parking lot, pacing back and forth as I wait for my opponent to appear...
I arrive at the parking lot step out of my super car saw Lisa standing waiting for me, I step to the middle of the parking lot stare to Lisa and smirk to her with confident “well today I will beat your ass again loser bitch”

I glare at you as you get out of your car, watching your every move. "You're gonna be sleeping on the pavement tonight, hoe!" With that, I bring my fists up and make my way toward you. I waste no time throwing my right fist towards your eye.
As I glare to you saw you coming to me I rise my fist up against you then you are coming with right straight to my face, I sway to the side to dodge your punch and counter you back with left hook to your ribs “too slow bitch”

You manage to dodge my punch and your left fist thumps into my ribs. "Nnngh!" I wince and my body jerks, but I hold my ground and swing back at you. I throw a left jab at your face and follow up with a right hook to your jaw. "Come on!"

Offline Beth_battles

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2024, 12:49:51 AM »
Kick her ass Lisa

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2024, 02:11:11 AM »
Get her Moss