News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lisa vs. Moss: Bareknuckle Brawl!

• 62 Replies

Offline sender

Re: Lisa vs. Moss: Bareknuckle Brawl!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2024, 02:41:17 AM »
Asian always beats blonds . moss wins

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2024, 06:00:37 AM »
I step out of my car and make my way out to the middle of the parking lot, pacing back and forth as I wait for my opponent to appear...
I arrive at the parking lot step out of my super car saw Lisa standing waiting for me, I step to the middle of the parking lot stare to Lisa and smirk to her with confident “well today I will beat your ass again loser bitch”

I glare at you as you get out of your car, watching your every move. "You're gonna be sleeping on the pavement tonight, hoe!" With that, I bring my fists up and make my way toward you. I waste no time throwing my right fist towards your eye.
As I glare to you saw you coming to me I rise my fist up against you then you are coming with right straight to my face, I sway to the side to dodge your punch and counter you back with left hook to your ribs “too slow bitch”

You manage to dodge my punch and your left fist thumps into my ribs. "Nnngh!" I wince and my body jerks, but I hold my ground and swing back at you. I throw a left jab at your face and follow up with a right hook to your jaw. "Come on!"
After I slam my fist to your ribs you throw back a jab to my face then another to my jaw, "Aghhhh you fucking whore!!" my face jerk back a little as I step back couple step then grit my teeth and charging to you with right hook to your face and left elbow to your nose "Bring it more fucking cxnt"

Offline Zenyfight

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2024, 11:07:13 AM »
Both losers so they will probably both lose lol
Does that include you as well.
i dont lose bitch …. Unlike you !
Well you’re still a loser.
both of you are loser

Offline ayaan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2024, 11:47:40 AM »
very even, I'd call it a draw

Offline Beth_battles

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2024, 03:40:27 PM »
Kick her ass Lisa

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2024, 11:35:05 PM »
I step out of my car and make my way out to the middle of the parking lot, pacing back and forth as I wait for my opponent to appear...
I arrive at the parking lot step out of my super car saw Lisa standing waiting for me, I step to the middle of the parking lot stare to Lisa and smirk to her with confident “well today I will beat your ass again loser bitch”

I glare at you as you get out of your car, watching your every move. "You're gonna be sleeping on the pavement tonight, hoe!" With that, I bring my fists up and make my way toward you. I waste no time throwing my right fist towards your eye.
As I glare to you saw you coming to me I rise my fist up against you then you are coming with right straight to my face, I sway to the side to dodge your punch and counter you back with left hook to your ribs “too slow bitch”

You manage to dodge my punch and your left fist thumps into my ribs. "Nnngh!" I wince and my body jerks, but I hold my ground and swing back at you. I throw a left jab at your face and follow up with a right hook to your jaw. "Come on!"
After I slam my fist to your ribs you throw back a jab to my face then another to my jaw, "Aghhhh you fucking whore!!" my face jerk back a little as I step back couple step then grit my teeth and charging to you with right hook to your face and left elbow to your nose "Bring it more fucking cxnt"

I land a solid one-two to your face, and smirk as you stagger back. I bring my arms up as you swing at me, blocking your right hook, but your elbow slams into my nose. "Uuugh! Bitch!" My head rocks back and I hold my nose. I duck down and go to slam a hard right uppercut into your stomach.

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2024, 06:46:45 AM »

I land a solid one-two to your face, and smirk as you stagger back. I bring my arms up as you swing at me, blocking your right hook, but your elbow slams into my nose. "Uuugh! Bitch!" My head rocks back and I hold my nose. I duck down and go to slam a hard right uppercut into your stomach.
After my elbow slam to your nose I got little on my face trying to throw more fist to you then your fist land hard on my abs make me bend forward to you "Oufff BITCH!!" I lean my top to you laying tits to tits while I wrap my left arm around your back trying to slam my right hook to your ribs and left knee to your open cxnt

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2024, 02:02:47 PM »
It will be an even fight... but I think in the end Moss will end up winning

Your half right about one thing Marlu. It will be a even match between the two. But only one will come out on top. That's why I'll have to disagree with you, and say Lisa will come out on top.

Yeah well try, but Lisa won’t win this one, it’s going to be Mosss the winner in this fight!!

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2024, 02:05:11 PM »
My votes goes for Lisa in this one.

Moss is going to knock Lisa out

Offline bustymariafights

• Mom vs Mom!!
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2024, 11:17:17 PM »
What a very close matchup

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2024, 11:35:18 PM »
This is an exciting matchup.
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2024, 03:23:20 AM »
Kick her ass Lisa

Moss is going to win Beth but it’s a good fight

Offline Dafni

• I love Sexfight !!!
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2024, 04:10:25 AM »
the sure thing is that both dumb bitches will and will crawl their bodies after a few minutes . Stupid girls

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2024, 04:57:26 AM »
the sure thing is that both dumb bitches will and will crawl their bodies after a few minutes . Stupid girls
At least Lisa dare to fight not like you weak bitch

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2024, 07:54:56 AM »

What your height and Weight ?