News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lisa vs. Moss: Bareknuckle Brawl!

• 62 Replies

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
Re: Lisa vs. Moss: Bareknuckle Brawl!
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2024, 07:55:32 AM »
the sure thing is that both dumb bitches will and will crawl their bodies after a few minutes . Stupid girls
At least Lisa dare to fight not like you weak bitch

Wow you Never has fight me or wrestling or sex fight or anything
You are the chicken

Offline nyteshade

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2024, 07:15:10 AM »
Both losers so they will probably both lose lol
Does that include you as well.
i dont lose bitch …. Unlike you !
Well you’re still a loser.
both of you are loser
says you Zeny…. The biggest loser on fcf

Voted for Mossi
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 07:18:40 AM by nyteshade »

Offline StrongfitHana

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2024, 12:31:54 AM »
Moss has this fight, this Lisa girl looks tough but doesn't have a chance.

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2024, 09:45:38 AM »
Thank you for everyone who voting on us it was a tough and rough polls

Offline StrongfitHana

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2024, 11:03:36 AM »
Congratulations Mossi!

Online Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2024, 03:05:15 PM »
Congratulations to my girl Mossi, tough fight, but great win!! You both did a great job

Offline WyldChyld

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2024, 02:09:14 PM »
Wow …. Mossi won a poll …. First time ever lol

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2024, 02:13:24 PM »

wanna try it again?

Offline WyldChyld

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2024, 07:22:41 AM »

wanna try it again?
oh my deat Mossi. You never have got over losing to me have you. I guess you were not good enough.

Online Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2024, 10:06:39 AM »

wanna try it again?
oh my deat Mossi. You never have got over losing to me have you. I guess you were not good enough.

Mossibabe…well as it seems that some of WyldChyld’s blonde in a bottle spilled down her back and left an awful yellow streak; I guess you won’t be fighting that fugly bitch! So I challenge you to a fight! Call it catfight or brawl; just know that as far as I’m concerned there’s no rules!

Anyway if you accept; let’s discuss the details soon x

« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 10:21:14 AM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline WyldChyld

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2024, 11:59:34 AM »

wanna try it again?

Mossibabe…well as it seems that some of WyldChyld’s blonde in a bottle spilled down her back and left an awful yellow streak; I guess you won’t be fighting that fugly bitch! So I challenge you to a fight! Call it catfight or brawl; just know that as far as I’m concerned there’s no rules!

oh dear Kate …. Did someone rattle your cage? Lol I guess thats where they keep dogs these days!
I haven’t decided anything with Mossi yet, but one thing I have decided is to make YOU eat your words. So unless you want your ass owned then go and poke your big nose in someone else’s business. Hope thats ok … x

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2024, 12:01:18 PM »

wanna try it again?

oh dear Kate …. Did someone rattle your cage? Lol I guess thats where they keep dogs these days!
I haven’t decided anything with Mossi yet, but one thing I have decided is to make YOU eat your words. So unless you want your ass owned then go and poke your big nose in someone else’s business. Hope thats ok … x

Ohh girl look like this gonna be messy brawl here I'm always to take any of you

Online Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2024, 12:29:50 PM »

wanna try it again?

Kicking your skank ass would not be a fight; it would be sport…Bitch!

Offline WyldChyld

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2024, 12:49:34 PM »

wanna try it again?

lol really Katey….. ok come and try it and see how you get on. A similar result of which you had with Mossi is my prediction!!   …. Bitch !

Offline anitafgt

• 27 yrs old 5’9” 145lbs
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2024, 02:24:40 PM »

wanna try it again?

lol really Katey….. ok come and try it and see how you get on. A similar result of which you had with Mossi is my prediction!!   …. Bitch !

Ohh my
What we have here
Blonde bimbo,brunette slut and a crazy whore.
Let’s make this interesting bitches
A 4 way catfight to settle scores   
Are you’s game or cowards
Someone set it up
I’m here to fight and not to make friends so don’t ask me to be your buddy.
Love to fight and make enemies so be warned.