News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

British Fight Pit: Alexandra Park vs Eiza Gonzalez rematch

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
British Fight Pit: Alexandra Park vs Eiza Gonzalez rematch
« on: August 11, 2024, 05:56:18 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Alexandra Park was in the second fight of the night, and she was challenged by Phoebe Tonkin.  She got in Phoebe’s face before entering.  “You aren’t worth my time.”  She then grabbed a bull horn “Everyone here knows I’d kick that ass wi\th ease but what many of you don’t know is somewhere in her Eiza Gonzalez is hiding and waiting to jump me… Eiza you filthy, stinky bitch we aren’t finished, and I want you in this pit.”

Cat Deelay tried to get in and Alexandra walked over “If we had a time machine and go back twenty years. Yeah, you’d have a chance but I’m not fighting you. I’m fighting Eiza Gonzalez, she never beat me the first time, but I damn sure poured urine down her throat in the hospital.”

Alexandra was looking around lifting herself up on each barrier “EIZA GET OUT HERE YOU FILTHY MEXICAN WHORE”

She walked past Phoebe “Get out I’m not wasting my time and there’s a MEXICAN WHORE who demands my unbridled hate.  You stay in here and you receive it or you can get out and find that MEXICAN WHORE.”

Phoebe was scared and not only left the pit she ran out of the entire building crying.  Alexandra walked out and began to walk around the crowd “Alexandra…”  It was the last thing she said, and Alexandra Park knew where it came from, and the crowd separated.  Eiza Gonzalez stood there as the crowd separated licking her lips

“Gonzalez” Alexandra’s entire demeanour darkened, her head dropped, and she looked upwards.  Hands out at her sides like claws

Eiza lip sneered “You went too far in the hospital, I beat you like the filthy disgusting, weak Aussie slut you are.”

Alexandra threw a punch and any punch she would throw Eiza would lean back on her right leg.  Not a lot but enough to watch the fist miss.  Then back inside.  Body, head, tits, ribs.  Cheeks, lips, nose.  Eiza was relentless.

Why Eiza didn’t just knock Alexandra out was becoming clear as well.  She didn’t just want to beat Alexandra she wanted to make this a masterpiece of striking which it had been but now those with experience in this world be it celebrity catfighting or any form of combat can see it.  She didn’t want to send Alexandra left or right, she didn’t want to send her up in the air or down face first.

Alexandr Park began to slink down.  Her ass leading the way body staying straight “Got you.”  Eiza said “No one stop this.”

Right upper cut and the crack made ppele wince.  Right uppercut.  Right uppercut.  Each one Eiza got her footing in more.  Her strong legs, the amazing core and the training in boxing.  Alexandra head bounced off the wall on each punch. 

“I went too far…I WENT TO FAR…You hypocritical bitch everyone knows what you did to get the win what I did after you deserved”

“We fought and there were no rules we ripped bodies and you fucking lost then you…. You… You … This won’t end well for you.”

“It’ll end worst for you.”

“I might end up in worst condition, but you will be destroyed and whatever I have to take will be worth it.”

“You think I can’t go further than I did last time.  You know I can so shut your mouth an get out of my face because I am better than you.”

“Get out of your face.”  Eiza stormed toward Alexandra who matched the storm, and they were face to face.  “You spend five minutes challenging me and now that you see me you want me to get out of your face. You are a coward, a weakling a pathetic nobody with a weak body.  Do what your fellow wimpy Aussie did and leave here defeated by the truth.”

They stood staring at each other.  “You’re right.” Alexandra said and everyone asked ‘what’ “You’re right bitch I misspoke.”

“So…Leave”

“I misspoke when I told you to leave.”

They smiled and both knew it was time.  They both went for a head but and only hit foreheads which hurt both.  Eiza threw a slap which Alexandra ducked and pushed Eiza into the wall.  Alexandra stepped back Hit a thunderous slap and came back with an equally thunderous backhand.

Eiza was bent over her hair covering her face “Did you think at all bitch.  We never fucking stopped, and everyone needs to see what I do to you after what you DID TO ME TO WIN”

“DO TO ME… ITS ABOUT WHAT I DO TO YOU THIS TIME” Alexandra turned her shoulder back and put everything into a slap but Eiza caught it with both arms and turned Alexandra into the wall then hit a back elbow to the pussy

Eiza then slid her arm behind Alexandras knee and lifted Park up on her shoulders.  Alexandra got her nails on the cheek and clawed getting back down.  Alexandra quickly got her hands under Gonzalez arms and grabbed the tits.  Alexandra squeezed but got her foot stomped then hands pushed down by Eiza whose shirt ripped in the process.

Eiza uncoiled like a snake getting down on Alexandra choking the Aussie with her shirt.  “I bled for a week because of you.  You whipped me, you broke me but you lost and you will lose again because you are not as good as me.”

Alexandra got her legs on Eiza ribs and kicked her away “I almost had you in the real fight then…”

“Everyone heard that she finally acknowledged I beat her.  I won and she went crazy on me in the hospital… I am not going full feral on you this time bitch… This time I’m just going to kick your ass.”

“This time when I make you drink my piss it will be in front of everyone.”  Alexandra rushed at Eiza because their first fight was full feral mode by both as savage as it could get.  This time Eiza side stepped like a matador and sent Alexandra into the crowd.

“DO you want to know what I learned since we last saw… I learned how to legit fight I always had the skills but I fucking god damn well knew you’d come for me so I sharpened them.  I will not make this a war I will however make you a masterpiece of being cut up by my skills.”

Alexandra pushed out of the crowd “You talk to much I want to hurt you again. I want to make you suffer again.  Your win was lucky, and I need it back.”

“Come on out of work actress, your show ended and now I end you and whatever you think this is.  I am popular and you suck I will tear you apart and pick you apart.”

Alexandra screamed rushed at Eiza who side stepped switching angles.  Cross punch with the right straight into the stomach then a sickening left hook to the kidneys and a little kick to the ass sending Alexandra Park to her knees.  Eiza stood behind her “You can’t beat me and I’m going to show that by making you look like the women you just ridiculed.”

” I just ridiculed a has been and a weakling.”

“i know and when I’m done picking you apart leaving you down and bleeding and crying.  Humiliated they’ll know you’re also a weakling but not a has been a never was.”

“You rotten bitch, we went to war and…”  Alexandra stance was that of a wild cat ready to throw wild slaps and punches that were all long arms hoping to hit anything.  Eiza was in a proper stance and ready to counter.  A discussion was happening those who knew did in fact know this was about to be a beat down.

Bloc, Block, intercept and crack with the right roll under crack to the ribs with her left. Don’t roll just drop shoulder down and come up with a right uppercut under the ribs.  Step back pivot lead uppercut and shovel right hand.  Gonzalez was walking her back

Alexandra got pinned on the wall was still desperately trying to fight back.  Her every move was countered before it could land.  Eiza was sharp with her punches, she was sharp with her kicks and knees.  Eiza knew she didn’t need to use the elbows.  Eiza had a goal in mind for how to finish this and shouted “I finish her how I decide and no one stops this.”

Alexandra began to drop but to her left or right.  She fell how Eiza planned and plotted for her to fall down, ass going down first and straight down.  Many who had been in fights were amazed at this display of skill and precision by Eiza and wondered but never had to wonder long if she was planning uppercuts.  Eiza got into a power stance and began destroying Alexandra face with right uppercuts.

Face getting hit with punches and back of head bouncing off the wall.  Eiza was watching Alexandra sink down more and more.  When Alexandra fell to low to keep the power stance for uppercuts Eiza knew this was going to be stopped soon but memories of the torture from their first fight to waking up and seeing Alexandra in the hospital jump her and try to basically kill her.  Eiza was not done with Alexandra yet

Hands went above Alexandra pressed hard against the wall and Eiza began turning her hips into perfect knee strikes.  Her knee crashing into Alexandra face, destroying the face giving her a concussion from slamming againt the wall.  Eiza kept going and wasn’t going to stop until she was stopped. 

A hand got near her and a voice was about to speak and Eiza stopped looked down at the dominated, broken and defeated Alexandra Park “Keep my name out of your mouth and know where you belong in this pecking order.”  Eiza Gonzalez walked out not caring about the resto of the fights she did what she came here for.

(Upcoming: Marie Avgeropolous vs Ruby Rose; Anya Taylor Joy vs Hailee Steinfeld; Janet Montgomery vs Sarah Butler; Elyse Levesque vs Jaimie Alexander rematch; Jennifer Walcott vs Sara Jean Underwood)