News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Taking a break goes wring

• 3 Replies

Offline FloridaBoy

Taking a break goes wring
« on: August 13, 2024, 04:41:02 PM »
So I had been dating this girl tiffany for awhile.  We got in a big fight and I just decided to leave and Uber towards the strip club.  ????  when i was there I saw this girl I went to high school with.  Stacy was her name was in 2 grades above me and had won or placed in a lot of swimsuit contest n been in calendars shoots

I started chatting with her and she to my delight gave me a key to her house and we met up up after it was last call and she got off

While we had a good time I wanted to impress her and I was flush at the time so I convinced her to go to Vegas w me for the weekend.  However when we arrived at the airport our tickets had been canceled so we went back ti her place and we wandering what was going on

While we figured out something else to do all of a sudden there was a knock at the door..... it was my girlfriend

My gf is super hot too but a lot more conservative with the way she dresses.  Also they had previously got into a fight at a party and my gf had been telling everyone how she kicked her ass...

She walked in and eventually admitted that she saw the flight confirmation in my email I left open and asked me wtf r u doing. 

I told her that I made it clear we were taking a break and was just hanging out with her this weekend.  At that point they made a long eye contact and she said "keep ur hands off my fucking man"

At that point she glared at her and said you better get out if my house or else I'll kick ur ass infront if him. Tiffany shot back saying she would kick her ass again.... I tried to calm it down and they both barked at me right away "stay out of it"!!

The battle of the baddies was on and I had a front row seat

Offline FloridaBoy

Re: Taking a break goes wring
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 04:53:09 PM »
Stacy was only in a skin tight 1 piece pink tight fighting dress and immediately reached downed and pulled it off.  Standing there in just a small little g string thong  that matched.  She kicked off her heels and flexed her sexy abs and said I know u been talking shit. 

Tiffany was in spanks and a crop top and stepped forward towards her...leaving her clothes on.  Getting nose to nose. "I'm going to kick your ass AGAIN...and thus time my man is going to watch"   she head butted her back and said we will see about that... u better get the fuck out of my house now or else you will be fucking sorry

I tried again to cool them down before all he'll broke loose and they both glared at me telling me to stay the fuck out of it and I wasn't to interfere no matter what

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2024, 05:02:26 PM »
Soon as I agreed my ex/gf swung her right hand across Stacy's fave slapojg the shit out of her.   They started screaming and cussing at one another as both their hands we t for each other's hair.   Pretty soon their legs tangled and they went down to the ground  rolling back and forth. 

Eventually Stacy managed to roll tiffany on her back and quickly grabbed her wrist.  She slammed them down next to her head and shockingly spit right into her face.   I could see the fear in Tiffany's eyes and she kick squirmed and thrashed only to get her down

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2024, 05:18:17 PM »
In a flash Tiffany jump forward and pinned her arm s down under her legs, sitting on her chest for a second and then sliding up even more forward until she was sitting on her neck, jamming her croth against her chin....her ass basically wearing nothing but. Small string grinding down...

She smirks down into her face and says woah what where u saying bitch.  While Tiffany continues to buck and try to get free Stacy starts grinding down hard in her neck pushing up against her chin hard where the back of her hear is getting jammed into the floor.  She finally tries to submit but she isn't getting off.  She twist her head towards me and starts to scream "get her o...pphh" but soon as she starts to talk tiffany lifts up and jams her crotch right onto of her mouth....."shut up shut"  u know the deal he can't help u