News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mixed Rivalry

• 6 Replies

Offline TheOrangeMan

Mixed Rivalry
« on: August 14, 2024, 11:33:17 AM »
I normally don't post on this site anymore, but this particular story has just been taken down from my DeviantArt page. So I will post it here to prevent it getting lost. All upcoming stories will be exclusivley posted on my pixiv account https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/12470036 .

I hit the brakes in front of his dorm, my scrap heap of a car stopping but my heart frequency just getting up. I feel my pussy wetting and the pure hatred I radiate would be enough to heat the car even in the coldest winter. I hoot repeatedly, the shrill sound traveling through the afternoon breeze and seconds later I see a familiar silhouette exit the building and come my way. My anger level but also my excitement is rising to unseen levels as I make out his body that's so disgustingly like mine and his face that shows the same level of disgust I'm feeling. He forcefully opens the door of my car and throws himself into the passenger seat, closing the door with so much force that my tiny car gets shaken by it. For a few seconds I just look into his eyes, so looking like mine, the same hatred radiating from them but also the same feeling of lust. I can't hold them in anymore and he can't either as I grab his shorts and he grabs my skirt and we both violently yank them away in one swift motion. His already rock-hard cock flies out into the open as does my leaking twat, neither of us bothered wearing underwear. He hisses a hateful "Horny slut!" that I answer with an equally hateful "Lewd fucker!".

In the same moment my hand shoots down to his cock, jerking it off. There's no sensuality or love in this, only rage and lust as my hand goes up and down his thick shaft, squeezing it violently as I feel him throb form my touch. Almost simultaneously I let out an unwilling moan as he rams his fingers mercilessly into my gaping twat, moving them in and out, my labia aching from the touch as he swirls around in it, pushing his fingers deeper inside my wet cave. My hand rubs his cock faster and faster, moving his preskin up and down, fully enveloping his cockhead every time I get up and squeezing it hard, making him moan like a little bitch every time. I can't enjoy this however, as he also pinches my clit every time his fingers exit my pussy, myself making the same moaning sounds he's doing. Sitting side by side, we both go crazy on the other's sex, years of pent-up rage letting loose, as I squeeze my hand harder around his dick and he rams his fingers deeper and more forcefully in. I feel the pleasure rising fast, my pussy twitching uncontrollably from his touch but his cock executes the same behavior, both equally aroused form the situation. I jerk him off harder and harder, wanting nothing more than him to cum first as I feel my orgasm rising. I feel his cock spasm and a second later he cums hard, screaming loudly. At the exact same second, I also explode, squirting pussy juice all over, experiencing a pleasure I never felt before. I turn towards him, squirting my pussy juice over his body, feeling his disgusting cum splatter over me at the same time. Our orgasms seem to be equally large, plastering our fluids all over each other, defiling our rival. After two minutes my body finally settles down and his body seems to be too. Without saying another word or bothering to put my panties back on, I start the car and drive off, angry that this first encounter ended in a draw and determined to defeat this asshole after we arrive.

Kyle and myself, I'm Kylie by the way, hate each other as long as we can remember. Born on the same day to best friends, we were anything but. Since our earliest childhood we loathed each other, always getting into fights and quarrels over the tiniest things, arguing over everything. Kyle made my childhood a living hell and I did my utmost best to do the same to him. Our hatred grew stronger the older we got, fanned by just how similar we both looked. If we weren't different genders people might have mistaken us for twins, which angered us to no avail. During our teenager years there wasn't a day where we didn't fight in some way, beating the crap out of each other daily, leading to everything from broken bones and concussions to ripped out hair and literal bitten out chunks of flesh. It didn't take long for our parents to intervene of course, prohibiting us from fighting and threatening to disown us and sent us to military school if we ever did it again. Why they didn't just separate us is beyond me, but the fact was that between 15 and 18, we still were forced to see us every day but couldn't fight physically, leading to even more arguments and insults. It should be apparent that this didn't help diminishing our rivalry in the slightest. It just stacked pent-up rage inside me, that was bound to be released at some point, for better or for worse. Most likely for worse. Okay, most definitely for worse.

As I reached adulthood, I tried finding an outlet for this rage and developed an almost fanatical fetish for hard-core sexfighting after my 18th birthday. And not the usual fvf or mvm fights, only hard-core and messy mixed sexfights. I read stories, watched videos, and looked at a lot of artworks, every day after school. But to be honest, I never even saw the characters or people on these, because I always imagined me and Kyle in these fights, sexually fighting in the filthiest ways possible. The idea of fucking Kyle senseless and humiliating him made me so horny that I rubbed myself countless times to it but even in my head, every confrontation inevitably ended in a draw. Not even my imagination could deny how equal we were in every aspect, only fueling my rage even further. I wanted nothing more than to fight Kyle like this, but I was afraid if I proposed it, he might tell our parents, that frightful little baby. And apart from that, we both were deep into our studies for completing high school and worked on our college applications, so a sexual fight that might lead us into an unending frenzy just wasn't an option.

Still, the desire grew stronger each day. One Friday evening I touched myself again to the thought, putting a sexfight pic into my chat with Kyle with the words "That's how we fight!". It showed two Anime characters, a boy and a girl, sitting in a tight bearhug, fucking the ever-loving shit out of each other cock to cxnt while they tongue-wrestled for dominance. I never planned on actually sending this message, this was just a way to increase my lust by bringing the fantasy closer to reality. But I must have been a bit out of it on this specific day and when I got a message in another chat and tried to exit the one with Kyle, I accidentally send the picture reflexively. I immediately panicked, fearing him exposing my deepest desires, hustling to delete the pic. But it was too late, the two blue checkmarks already appeared behind the message. I was sure that this little gremlin would abuse my mistake and cast me into hell, but I never expected what actually happened.

After half a minute of absolute panic, a message from him popped up. I quickly opened the chat again, preparing for the worst but what I saw was way beyond any expectation I ever had. In the chat window I saw a pic, also in an anime style. It showed a boy and a girl lying on a bed, deeply intertwined. We see only their backsides, his cock deeply tucked into her vagina, and it was clear that they were engaged in a rolling sexfight. A few seconds later, another message form Kyle dropped. "Me vs You!". I came right on the spot, wetting my chair with enormous amounts of pussy juice. This was simultaneously increasing my excitement and anger to unseen heights. Excitement because I could finally live out my fantasies and anger because Kyle and I were equal in another thing, both being horny degenerates. I knew that I had to beat him in this, I had to show that I'm the more degenerate person.

From this point on, we chatted constantly, sending horny pics back and forth. He would send a pic of a girl being mouthfucked by a giant cock with the words "I suffocate you!" to which I send a pic back with a girl sitting on a boy’s face, enveloping it with her cxnt, sending 'You will suffocate!" back. But pics like this featuring domination were the exception, most artwork and stories we traded showed equal sexfights because both of us still couldn't imagine any of us winning, which made our hatred grow every single day. And so, the artworks became dirtier and messier by the day. It included wild mixed catfights, hairpulling, clawing and nipple pinching inclusive. There were brutal bitefights, gnawing at cocks and cxnts, spitfights that flooded whole rooms and endless 69-battles. The pics also included almost every fanfic match-up available. Link vs Zelda, Mario vs Peach, Natsu vs Lucy, Naruto vs Naruko, Harry vs Ginny, Ash vs any of his girls, all as adults obviously. And always fiercely arguing over who was winning and which gender was superior and in extension, which of us was superior. I can't count how many times we argued over who can outfuck the other, how many times I promised to milk his cock dry, and he promised to pound my pussy till it breaks. This endless remote fighting carried us over our high school exams, the college applications, and our start at college. We both left our parents’ house and moved into a college dorm, on opposite sides of campus but still close enough to not lessen our hatred. And since we now finally were away from the prying eyes of our parents, we both knew that it was time. Time to settle this, time to being our depraved fantasies to live. And that brings us back to right now.

Driving on the empty road, it's dead silence in the car. And not the good, wholesome kind of silence, but the kind of silence you sense before a storm or an explosion. The hatred is palpable and after driving for a few minutes, I already can't contain it anymore. "You're such an ugly motherfucker!", I hiss, quickly turning my face around and spiting a big glob of spit right onto Kyle's cheek. Without looking at his reaction I turn my face onto the road again, knowing clearly what will transpire next. And what do you know, only seconds later I hear "You're the biggest slut on this planet!" hissed from beside me before a big, wet glob of spit lands right on my cheek, wetting it. I quickly turn my face again, seeing that he's looking forward again, repeating my acting from before, this time with an even bigger spat. Unsurprisingly, he retaliated. For a few minutes we take turns spitting at the other's cheek, saliva running down both our faces, drippling onto the ground, building little puddles at the floor of my car. Each glob hitting my face made me angrier, increasing the size of the next one, intensifying the fight. I try switching it up, changing the rhythm but as I turn around, Kyle has too, and our glances meet. For a millisecond we acknowledge our mutual loathing of each other. Then, completely synchronously, we spit, the two big spitballs crashing between us, splattering the spit all over the car and our bodies. I had already turned around again the moment the spit bubbles collided, turning my attention back to the road. It's lucky that the road is totally empty and mostly straight without curves, making the spit duels and another fight that's happening deeper down right now possible in the first place.

During the back-and-forth spitting, a chill suddenly runs down my spine as something is touching my naked foot. Yes, I'm driving without shoes, sue me. Anyways, I look down for just a second and see Kyle's left foot pushing against my left foot, which hovers over the brakes. He tries to push it away, clearly trying to assert dominance over the car. But I press against, our feet pushing hard side by side, each taking up exactly one half of the brake. Our legs also brush together as we jam our feet hard into each other, trying to blow the other away. It was a painful fight, but it was even more arousing, and I want to take advantage of it. So, I turn my foot sideways and then realize that he had the same idea, sole pressing against sole. I never thought touching feet could feel so good and it angers me to no avail that this gremlin manages to invoke feelings like this in me. But I do too in him. Our soles rub and grind against each other and he quickly inserts his toes in the gaps between my toes. We both know that this is a preamble to our unavoidable fuckfight, his toes ramming like cocks in the pussy-like gaps. I squeeze my toes around his trying to trap them between mine while Kyle jams and rubs them all through the tight gaps. Our feet are now deeply entwined, soles pushing and grinding harder, toes fucking toes, while above spit still gets traded back and forth.

As the first curve inches road appears, I figure that I can use this to my advantage. I forcefully slam our entangled feet down on the brakes, making the car stop more than necessary but earning me a delicious scream of pain from Kyle. However, the next curve he already adapts, following my motion, both of us crashing our feet down. The pain is immense and due to the double pressure applied onto the brakes, the car comes to a hold, me managing to get if off the road with the last bit of momentum. Now standing, we both turn our bodies towards each other in a swift motion, sexual organs pointed at each other, our feet still intertwined while we both dangled the other feet in the air like a loaded gun ready to fire.

"Take your dirty foot away from mine, you fucking degenerate!", I hiss.
"Can't take it, slut? Does my foot make you uncomfortable?”, Kyle hisses back.
"Please, your stinking foot could never make me feel something. But judging from your cock, mine makes you very excited!"
"Bitch, just look at you, your disgusting twat is leaking all over the seats, my feet arouse you!"
"My feet arouse you way more and if you don't shut up right now, I show you how I use my feet!"
"Oh, I'm so scared. If you want a feet war, you can have it. I'll make you cum in seconds!"
"You'll be milked dry before I even feel something!"
"cxnt!"
"Faggot!"

My left foot rushes down, almost keen on stomping this bastard’s puny cock into mush. But I stop myself, this isn't a violent brawl, this is a sexual match. And I can't risk having my cxnt stomped before the big fucking. I slow down the descent of my foot and instead of crushing his dick, I push my foot down so it perfectly rubs over his whole shaft, my sole fully pleasuring his cock. As I go down, I let my toes squeeze his cockhead between them, increasing the pleasure even more. The same time I start giving him a rough footjob, his right foot touches my pussy, his toes entering my labia just like his fingers did before. The car quickly fills with loud moans from both of us as the pleasure grows and grows. I work his shaft up and down with my foot, using my toes like fingers and pressing my sole as hard as possible against it. His foot jams in and out my leaking twat, toes moving all around in my labia before pulling out again and mirroring my moves, rubbing his sole against the outside of my cxnt. Every time his toes meet the upper side of my pussy, he grabs my clit just like I grab his cockhead, pinching and squeezing them with his toes, creating unbearable pleasure in me that I swiftly dish out against him too. I rub him faster and faster, we both picking up speed as pleasure rises in me. We exchange stares of absolute hatred as we look at each other through this whole process. My right and his left foot are still squeezing together in the air, entangled tighter than two feet will ever be, rubbing mercilessly. Our other feet give expert footjobs, until the pleasure is once again too much and we both cum simultaneously. I squirt pussy juice all over him and he covers me with thick seed as we both pull our feet back. Huffing and groaning we ride off our orgasms, our bodies spasm uncontrollably. As I finally relax, I trade one last murderous stare with Kyle before turning forward and starting the car again, continuing the ride to finally get to our destination.

The rest of the car ride passes without additional incidents, both of us just wanting to arrive and fuck the other senseless. I steer the car off the main road and onto a small forest path that's almost hidden between huge trees. As we drive deeper into the forest, the anticipation becomes almost unbearable, and I need to constraint myself to not start another fight right now. It's only minutes now, then he will finally feel my full wrath. I sense that Kyle beside me has the same emotions, the car almost burning from the flames of hatred we expunge. Fortunately, the car finally enters the clearing deep in the woods and the wooden cabin comes into view. I've been here so many times, but never was I so excited to come here. This cabin is owned by mine and Kyle's mother, and we came here often during our childhood. I hated it here, not only was it far from civilization, but there was also no way to avoid Kyle, fanning our hatred further every time we came here. Like most things, the cabin visits stopped after Kyle and I almost killed each other one summer as we fought on a high tree, trying to push the other off, leading to us both falling a great distance, seriously hurting us both. After this, the cabin wasn't used anymore and became forgotten, making it the perfect place for me and Kyle to settle our rivalry. Here, nobody will disturb us. And nobody will hear his screams of absolute pleasure.

I park the car in front of the cabin and Kyle and I hurry out of the car. Seconds later, we stand face to face, body to body, before the car. His huge cock presses against my gaping vagina, making me almost cum again but I can hold on. Now that I finally feel and see him completely, all the pent-up anger flows into me, all the hatred. He looks so like me, same haircoloring, same hairstyle, same build, same face. And as we simultaneously rip away the other's shirt, the similarities don't stop. I have small but perky boobs with long and hard nipples. And while Kyle obviously has no boobs, his chest is a but chubby, making it seem like he has them and his man boobs are the same size as mine. And even more infuriating, his male nipples are as thick and long as my female nipples. We immediately ram our chests into each other, nipples stabbing into nipples. Our nipples line up perfectly, pressing together tip to tip as we fight man boobs versus real boobs. His cock and my clit get more erect, pressing together lower as all our now naked bodies grind against each other, finally free to settle their disdain.

"I'm surprised that you didn't chicken out, fucker. Now you will finally feel the whole might of my body!", I hiss at him, our lips brushing against each other.
"I would never run from a fight, especially against a weak bitch like you! I was always the stronger one!", he sneers back.
"No, I was always stronger, faggot. You just escaped my clutches!"
"Pah, it was you who ran away like the little brat you were because you were afraid of a beating!"
"I was and I will never be afraid of you, pisser. I could beat you up right here and now but that would satisfy neither of us, would it?"
"You're right slut. Hitting you felt good but fucking you into submission will feel much better!"
"Oh, I will feel so good when I crush that tiny dick of yours under my cxnt. This is how we were always destined to fight!"
"Yes, and my dick will break your pathetic cxnt like it always wanted to do. And then I finally show that I'm both superior and hornier!"
"You'll be never as horny as I am. My sexfight pics were always leagues better than yours."
"Your pics were always garbage while mine were amazing."
"Asshole!"
"cxnt!"
"Shut up!"
"Make me!"
"Oh, I will!"

With that, we both open our mouths and ram our tongues deep into the other's throat. Our tongues dance and twist around each other, locking us in a bitter kissfight. It's our first kiss for the both of us and the fact that we have it with our bitter enemy makes us rage even more. We almost devour the other with our kiss, lips pushing against lips as tongues coil together like snakes ready to smother the other out. Our whole bodies are grinding and rubbing, cock versus pussy, nipple versus nipple, tongue vs tongue. His cock hasn't entered my pussy yet, this is all still foreplay to our real fight that would happen soon. But I will take any chance to sexually dominate that Bastard and show that my body is superior. We kiss deeper and deeper, trading saliva between our mouths, our lips not parting for even a second as our tongues now hit each other, first sideways and then from above and below trading top position constantly. At one point, I use the fact that my tongue is above and suddenly ram it down Kyle's throat, reaching as deep as possible, rubbing over all his tongue. He gags and seconds later I feel his tongue jamming down my throat as deep, making me gag in return. I strike back again, and we both ram our tongue like a cock down the other's throat, both our tongues rubbing and grinding with their full length. Even here, we're still trading positions, as I fuck his tongue both from above and below and he does the same. This is everything I imagined it would be and I'm both hornier and angrier than ever before. And I can't wait anymore, my pussy is aching to swallow his cock and I'm ready to finally fuck him.

With a sudden movement I pull my tongue out of his mouth and shove him away, yelling "Enough of this foreplay, fucker. I want your tiny cock in this gaping cxnt right now, so I can wring every drop of cum out of you!" His faces turns an evil smirk as he replies "That's the first time ever you have good idea. I will fuck and breed you like a wild animal!" "Oh, don't think you will have any control over anything here, boy! I will squeeze that cock and make you breed and impregnate me!" "Oh, we'll see who's the breeder between us, so let's go, whore. Every second my cock is not inserted in your cxnt is a wasted moment!" "That's the first time your right in your life, stupid boy. Let's fuck!" With that, I unlock the cabin and we enter. The cabin has one big, main room with a huge king-size bed right in the middle. I approach the bed first and immediately realize that it was a mistake as I suddenly get thrown on to the bed on all fours, Kyle jumping onto me, his cock launching into my cxnt.

I howl out in ecstasy as Kyle's thick cock rams into my gaping cxnt and he starts to fuck me doggystyle. He goes full force right from the start, jamming that fat cock in and out without any mercy, bringing me pleasure I never experienced before. I'm so mad over that I let myself get blindsided so easily and that he got an advantage so early on in our fuckfight. But I'm not about to let him dominate me like his little slut. I clamp my pussy hard together, stopping his cock’s advance as I hold him in place. I turn my head back to give him a glare full of hatred and loathing and then ram my ass against him, my cxnt completely swallowing his cock. Now it's his turn to scream in painful pleasure as my whole twat envelops his cock. I pull back and ram in again, my bubbly butt crashing against his groin and balls, as I milk his cock. Just like I did however, he also steadies himself and humps his cock into me once again, both of us now doing the fucking simultaneously. Our movements are totally synchronized, each forward thrust of his met with a backwards thrust of mine, making his cock travel further and further down my cxnt as it grinds over it, making us both squeal and shudder in pure bliss. This is the culmination of years of hatred, the thing we were waiting for since we traded that first sexfight pic. Finally, we are connected cock to cxnt, fucking like wild animals in heat in a fuckfight more intense than we could ever have imagined. We increase the force of our thrusting every time, getting faster and harder as we trade hisses, growls and moans which echo throughout the cabin. It's good that we are far from civilization because our screams are so loud that I'm sure you can hear them from miles away and they get louder every time my ass hits his body, and his cock gets launched deep into me. It's violent, it's hateful, it's angry and it's everything I hoped for.

After a while of him fucking me in doggystyle and me meeting every thrust of his with one of my one, I decide to take the initiative just like he did before. So, I wait until his cock gets pulled out my vagina and then I quickly turn my body around, pushing him onto his back. Before he can even react to this, I already jump onto his cock as it effortlessly slides perfectly into my cxnt, and I sit on top of him. I now have him in a cowgirl position, and I start furiously riding his cock like the stallion he is. I push my cxnt and in extension my whole body onto him, almost jumping with every movement as I go down on him, ready to break or at least milk his cock. He lets out a scream of absolute terror that is like music to my ears and makes me ride him even harder as I yell "Take it fucker!"

But just as I yell this, he retaliates just like I did before. He bucks his hips upwards, jamming his cock hard into me, hitting my pleasure spots perfectly and now making me scream horribly. It's now just the same situation from before, only with reversed roles. Again, our thrusts are synchronized as I jump down on him and he simultaneously rams his cock upwards, traveling up through my labia while I land hard on his body, his nuts getting squished hard between my butt cheeks. Judging from his screams this must hurt like hell, but his upward thrusts are nothing to sneeze at either as he hits the deepest and most vulnerable parts of my pussy with expert precision. We both moan uncontrollably now, the pleasure becoming overwhelming and I cum, exploding all over his body. At the same time, he cums too, his cock shooting thick ropes of seed right into my womb, filling me with his cum as he shoots more and more of it. "Cum for me you bastard, breed me!", I yell, and he yells back "Squirt for me bitch and take my seed, take it." We both continue yelling for the other to breed or be bred by as we both cum loads over loads. If this doesn't impregnate me, I don't know what will but at this point, it's irrelevant. All that counts is the fight and that this round ended in another draw. And that's something we both cannot tolerate.

"Let's stop the playing hoe and finally do what we both really want. You remember the first pictures we traded?", Kyle hisses at me as our orgasms finally die down.
"Of course I do, faggot. From that point on, I yearned to fight you like that!", I hiss back, licking my lips seductively.
"I have too, I dreamed of going body to body, cock to cxnt with you, fucking like there's no tomorrow and making you my personal little slut!"
"Likewise, I wanted to make you my sextoy since that day and now I finally have the chance."
"Then let's see who makes the other their bitch. Right here, right now, in that position until one gives up!"
"I thought you never ask, you little pussy. I fuck you so hard until your addicted to my pussy!
"Oh, you will be the one addicted to feeling my giant cock deep into you and you will beg me to fuck you every day of your life!"
"You will clearly be the one doing the begging, prick! I will never let go of you again!"
"Likewise, slut. And now enough talk, fuck me like the cum obsessed bitch you are!"
"Fuck me, asshole!"

With that talk, in which we both involuntarily revealed that we need each other, I pull his cock out of my cxnt and then lay down on him. Our bodies tangle together, nipples finding each other again, legs locking, hands intertwining beside us. His cock again hovers over my cxnt, ready to get in again as my pussy yearns to swallow it. Our lips are pressed against each other as we trade glares of hatred and desire and then he thrusts in. His cock and my cxnt immediately connect deeply as I clamp down on him, making him unable to escape my clutches. His cock throbs in my cxnt as we are now on the same level, neither in control of the situation. He starts fucking me hard as I constrict my labia around his shaft, trying to milk him dry and stop his forward movement. He humps his whole body into mine as his cock almost becomes one with my vagina. It’s clear that our bodies are the perfect fit, designed to intertwine like this, his cock being the ideal shape to fit my twat and vice versa.

We start furiously kissing again, our tongues wrestling between our faces, swirling around. He rolls me around as he takes top position and shortly gets to invade me deeper before I roll us over again and hold his cock tighter within my labia. We start wildly rolling around the bed, both only holding top position for seconds before it reverses again, fucking all over the big bed. We truly fuck like feral animals now, screwing each other without any hesitation as we hump bodies mercilessly. Our nipples fence and push, hard meatsticks colliding repeatedly between tightly embraced chests. At this point we both throw our arms around each other, bearhugging out enemy as our rolling embrace gets even tighter. We roll faster and faster every thrust and hump getting stronger as we truly milk each other's sex in the fucking of a lifetime.

It doesn't take long before we cum again, both screaming even louder than before as we both try to squeeze each other dry, rivers of seed and pussy juice flowing out of our sexes. Now there's absolutely no way I'm not getting pregnant from this, but I still don't care. Different than last time, we don't stop our fucking, as he's still hard and I'm still wet and so there's more milking to do. We don't even acknowledge that we came again simultaneously as we continue to fuck, kiss, and roll around like rabbits in heat, completely losing ourselves in the sensation. The world around us vanishes the only thing that matters is the touch of the other, is the feeling of fucking our brains out. In this moment, I realize my life's purpose. This is it, cock to cxnt, tightly embraced with my rival, that’s where I need to be, that's what we both desire. It's clear that this fight will never stop, that neither will ever give up. And we both don't want it any other way.

To cut things short, obviously no one won the fight in that cabin. We fought for days, only pausing to sleep, even fighting while eating our meals. But even after a week of almost non-stop fuckfights, there wasn't a winner. So, our rivalry carries on. To no one's surprise, his cumshots had impregnated me. This gave us a perfect opportunity to fight even more as we told our parents we were in love and would live together. They absolutely loved this, not for a moment suspecting the true nature of our relationship. They don’t know that we still fuckfight every single night or that we jerk each other off during ever meal. They don't know that every kiss is a savage tongue fight and that every interaction of us is filled with hatred. I'm quickly approaching my due date and we just learned that we are expecting twins, a boy, and a girl. Maybe these two will carry on our rivalry when they get older? Who knows. The only thing I know is that mine and Kyle's fight is far from over and that's the best thing that happened to both of us. A fight without end, a hatred (or love?) that will never cease. It's great.

Offline Pagan320

Re: Mixed Rivalry
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2024, 02:16:08 PM »
Fantastic concept! Well done.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2024, 02:19:20 PM »
Omg. This is fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
sidekick

Online D69again

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2024, 03:28:40 PM »
Awesome
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline BettyBoop

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2024, 04:44:30 PM »
I love it! Reminds me of the stories my husband used to write. God, how I miss him. Thank you for keeping the tradition alive.

Offline Maverick Mavis

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2024, 04:51:39 PM »
Love the Hate soooo Hot!!

Offline Strugglelust

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2024, 01:19:03 PM »
Fantastic! Anger and fury! Excellent fight!