News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Irish Heather and Eve the rematch

• 28 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Re: Irish Heather and Eve the rematch
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2024, 03:53:54 PM »
So after a lovely conversation with Heather and she is genuinely lovely :) I of course naturally voted today for Eve.

“Et Tu Kate!”

*Giggle*

Yes, Et Tu indeed :)

However my reasoning is as follows: I just think Eve wants this fight more; she has something to prove. She lost previously and is out for revenge and for me that gives her a slight advantage. However this fight should be close and realistically I would hope that only a handful of votes would separate them when the poll closes.
What a back stabbing bitch.

Omg this bitch is so dumb…honestly if breathing required conscious thought; she would be dead!

I did not stab Heather in the back; I very publicly stated my reasons and at no point did I diss either Heather or Eve! I also have no allegiance to Heather or Eve. Now Heather might not like the fact I voted for Eve; but I’m sure she will get over it. And if she don’t…well Heather knows where to find me and she knows that I’m game if she is :)

As for you Anita; why don’t you crawl back under the rock you came out from you fucking bitch!

Offline WyldChyld

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2024, 08:40:37 PM »
Heather will win this x

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2024, 10:20:37 AM »
This poll has a great matchup! Both women busty and almost exact matchs in size and shape, I cant wait to see how the cyberfight is going or how it has turned out!!! This is the last day of voting, COME ON HEATHER, you can pull this off!! Come on everyone get your last minute votes in!!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2024, 12:03:36 PM »
I'm next to Kelly watching the fight... Cheer up Heather
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2024, 04:46:31 PM »
Kick her ass Heather!!

Offline Evettefights

• Only one of us walks away!!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2024, 06:17:32 PM »
Come on everyone thay hasnt voted or posted, lets send this poll off with a huge boost of posts and votes in the last couple hours!! Then you all can see the vicious and brutal cyberfight thats been going on!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2024, 06:21:25 PM »
This fight may be one of the most brutal and viscous fights that you will see. Voting ends soon.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2024, 06:43:48 PM »
Thats right everyone, lets get them votes in, come on and cast your vote, post your comments and cheer on who you want to win! Help me beat this fucking BITCH!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 06:44:33 PM by IrishHeather »

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2024, 08:13:03 PM »
The public as given their opinion and Evette has won the POLL! The fight will be posted later today and we will see if the fans are right.

Offline Evettefights

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2024, 05:14:00 PM »
Thank you everyone for any comments, and all the votes that I received, Im honored and happy to have beat this whore in this poll! You all deserved to see this whore go down and Im glad Im the one that beat her ass in this poll!! Thank you Pat (rowdyoldman) for setting the poll up!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2024, 06:06:55 AM »
As always thank you Pat for setting up the poll, and thank you to everyone that voted and commented on the poll, thank you for anyone that voted for me!!

"Fuck you Evette!! We arent through!!"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 06:09:28 AM by IrishHeather »

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2024, 12:33:25 PM »
Heather and Evette had a wild brutal brawl. Those who witnessed it are in awe at the punishment's both women dished out

Evette:  It's been several months since my last fight, and that last fight has not sit well with me, it was against that cxnt Heather, and I hate her more then I hate anyone else, and the fact that I lost to her has not sit well with me even more, that bitch bashing me in the head with that brick turning the tables and giving that bitch the edge she needed to beat me, well over those months, Pat and I have become very close and have talked a lot and I've visited him out at his estate on numerous occasions, and he knows how much its bothered me losing to that bitch, so on this one occasion Pat and I talked, and he asked me if I was ready, and I looked puzzled and asked ready for what?? My rematch against Heather, and as soon as he said that I jumped at the chance, and as he laughed on the phone, then said, get ready, his driver is on the way!! 

I quickly blew him a kiss through the phone and hung up, then grabbed my skimpy daisy duke shorts and red and white bikini top that barely covers my big breasts, and as I slip my daisy dukes up over my strong firm thighs and over my round sexy ass, I hear the horn "Beep!" As I look out the window and see the limo, I grab my cowgirl hat and quickly head out the door, as my big breasts bounce and my ass wiggled while strutting to the limo, I lean in and mash my heavy breasts against the limo drivers chest, and give him a kiss, then he opens my door and I slide my sexy ass across the soft leather seats, and he speeds off to Pats estate, as we exchange small talk the driver informs me that Pat has drained one of his ponds down to just some small puddles of mud and the pond bottom, it is almost like a pit that only that bitch will be in while the crowd watches and we will only be using our bodies to destroy each other, the winner is the one that is able to leave the pit.

Pulling onto the long winding driveway of Pats estate as we drive around back, and I see a small crowd already has formed and when the limo comes to a halt, the driver comes around and opens my door, and as I slip my sexy ass and body out of the limo, the crowd cheers and screams, and I strut straight over to Pat, my big heavy breasts bouncing and barely contained in my bikini top, as my sexy ass cheeks are hanging out and I give Pat a big busty hug and kiss, then lean in and whisper "where is that cxnt at?"   YT

Heather: The last couple months have kept me busy, first of all relaxing as much as I can, and second of all I had another fight but it seemed that bitch Jade thought it was going to be only a hairpulling fight and she was left unconscious in Pats yard, but the thing that irritated me the most was that bitch Evette was there, and I could hear the talking going on as I was finishing off Jade with a schoolgirl pin and several well placed hard fists to her face, but as the talks arouse and that bitch Evette kept glaring at me, I knew it was going to explode, and that's when things were stopped and Pat said he would set it up, and set it up he did!! He called and first of all said congratulations on my win, and second of all said I needed to get ready, his driver was on his way to pick me up, and the rematch was happening today!! I hung up without saying goodbye because I was so excited, and grabbed my American flag bikini top, and put it on real quick and then slid my bare feet into each of the holes in my jean shorts and grasping the sides with my fingers as my red sharp fingers pull the shorts up over my tanned firm thighs and sexy ass, no thong just jeans on skin I stand proud and take a selfie before leaving, as the driver beeps the horn and I head out, my full heavy breasts jiggling with each step, as Joe says "Hi Heather!" and I throw my arms around Joe, rub my full big breasts on his chest and give him a nice long kiss, Joe has become my regular driver for these fights!! as he opens my door and I run my fingers and nails along his cock before sliding my sexy ass into the limo, and he shuts my door and we drive off, Joe gives me complete instructions of the fight "the pond has been drained, there are a couple of small puddles of muddy water left in it, it's in a bowl so the crowd will be above and it's just you two, bodies and fists until only one of you can make it out, my money is on you!" as we speed up through the metal gates to Pats place and around back, I see the crowd has already formed, and Joe informs me that bitch is already there! He opens my door, and I step out, my tan thighs firm, my sexy ass showing out the bottom of my shorts and my big breasts barely covered as I strut quickly over to Pat and bump that bitch Evette out of the way and wrap my arms around Pat, and give him a big busty long kiss!! Yt

Evette: The crowd is frantic and roaring for something to happen and I do aim to please, so when this cxnt pushes me aside to get to Pat and wraps her arms around him and as she goes in to give him a kiss "NOT SO FAST BITCH!" I instantly snatch hold of your long blonde hair and yank your head backwards with my right hand as its tangled up in your hair, I instantly send my left balled up fist slamming into your lower back around your kidney area with a loud "THUD! THUD! THUD!" and the crowd screams wildly as I hear Pat yell out "The fight is on!!" and I continue yanking your hair with my right hand and keeping my left fist balled up, I bend my forearm and send two hard elbows and forearms into your back around your right ribs "THUD! THUD!" Yt

Heather: "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh!" my legs almost giving out from the sneak attack as I scream out "always jumping me from behind you cxnt!!" as I wince again as you drive your elbow and forearm into my back and ribs "Ugh, Ugh!" My scalp on fire from you yanking my hair and I hear Pat yell out "that the fight is on!" and I swing my right elbow around my back hard as I twist my body around and my elbow slams hard into your right tit and rib area "Smack" and as I twist my body around my hair tangles up even more in your hand before I lunge my shoulder driving it into your belly as I wrap my arms around your ass as I lift you slightly up off the ground and I drive you and I backwards into the empty pond as our bodies go tumbling down the side of the emptied out pond! Yt

Evette: Your elbow slams hard into my huge breast and rib driving my breast right out of my tiny bikini top exposing it to the warm area as I grunt out from your elbow "ARGH!" as I hear the crowd screaming their approval when I feel your hair twisting up in my fingers and hands and then "Mmmph!!" as you drive your shoulder hard into my gut making me gasp as I feel you slightly lift me off the grass as we both go tumbling backwards down the sloping sidewall of the pond down to the still soft and moist pond bottom, the tumble has caused me to lose my grip in your hair and your grip that you had around my ass as we both end up on our asses on the dirty pond bottom!! Yt

Heather: Glaring across at you on your ass, and your fucking fat tit just hanging out of your bikini top "get used to being on the pond bottom BITCH, they will have to carry you out of here!!" I push my hands down onto the dirt and slowly get up to my knees, then up to my feet, my huge breasts proudly sticking out as I get all the way up to my bare feet and I have never taken my eyes off of you, my sexy ass cheeks peeking out of my shorts as you have been slowly doing the same thing as me, getting up, and neither of us have taken our eyes off of each other! Yt

Evette: Not even caring that my big breast is hanging out, all I can think of is fucking you up and leaving you beaten and bloody in this pond, and as I slowly get from my ass to my knees, then from my knees to my bare feet, my eyes glued to you as you've been doing the same, and now both of us are on our feet, my huge breasts one still covered one not as they jut out proudly towards yours and we begin to circle left and circle right, fists and claws ready to attack, the crowd is placing bets, yelling and screaming and cheering on their favorite as we both step towards each other and I fake a left jab as you dodge your head to the right only for my right fist that was already balled up and swinging a hook that comes crashing hard into the left side of your face "CRASH!"  YT

Heather:  I quickly move my head to the side making you miss with your left jab but I have moved my head right into your right hook that had already been swinging around and now slams into the side of my cheek "Ugh" but I had also had my own right fist balled up and I've sent it swinging in an uppercut that crashes hard underneath your chin almost at the same time as your hook slammed into my cheek, and my head snaps to the side and my hair flies as well as my massive breasts swing left to right, as I bring both my fists up mashing my breasts together and sending my own left straight jab that slams hard right into your mouth "CRACK" YT

Evette: My head snaps up and back from your uppercut that caught me off guard and as I bring my fists up you sneak a hard straight left jab that smashes right into my mouth sending my head snapping straight back again and as my lip swells I send my own right jab that smashes straight into your mouth with a loud "CRACK" but I don't stop there as I follow that jab up quickly with a left hook that slams hard into your cheek with another loud "CRACK" sending my own huge breasts swaying side to side from the force of my hook!! Yt

Heather: Standing barefoot to barefoot like two huge breasted brawlers as we have gone straight to throwing fists straight away as I have already enjoyed each crashing sound of my fists slamming into your ugly fucking face only to have my head snapped backwards from your hard jab and then my head snaps to the side and my hair flies and my shoulders twist slightly from your hook as my breasts swing again, and I quickly bring my fists around and send my left fist swinging wildly into your right cheek then swinging my right fist wildly into your left cheek "come on bitch, bleed for me!!" Yt

Evette: "No bitch, you bleed for me!" as I quickly bring my head back around from both of your hard vicious hooks, and as I draw back my balled fists, I send my left jab hard straight into your mouth, then I waste no time and send my right fist straight into your nose hard "CRACK, CRACK!" as your head snaps back once, then twice and the crowd roars their approval as both of us are already showing the signs of the beginning of this battle, and as you glare at me a huge smirk comes across my face as I glare back at you! Yt

Heather: My head jerks backwards once as I can feel the blood rolling down from my lip and taste it in my mouth only to have you send your other fist slamming into my nose that sends my head jerking back again and I feel more blood rolling down now over my upper lip from my nose, but at the same time, I swung my right fist hard that slams right into the upper portion of your belly at your diaphragm sending you doubling over, and as you do, I swing my balled up left fist into a vicious uppercut that slams hard into your mouth and sends your whole upper body jerking upward as well as your big fat breasts bouncing, as I step forward and send my right balled up fist slamming into your mouth again "CRACK!"  YT

Evette: I gasp for air when your fist slams into my gut that causes me to double over, my big breasts hanging heavily downward until I'm sent snapping upright from a nasty vicious uppercut to my mouth that I can instantly taste the blood from my lip rolling down into my mouth before my head gets snapped backwards again when you send another fist straight into my mouth that sends spit and blood splattering all over, as I glare at you with blood rolling down my lip and dripping onto my breasts, I laugh and scream "LOOKS LIKE WE ARE BOTH BLEEDING, NOW ITS A FIGHT BITCH!" as send my left hand up into your hair twisting and grabbing while my right fist begins slamming repeatedly into your face over and over again!!  Yt

Heather: "FUCK YOU BITCH, IM WALKING OUT OF THIS PIT, NOT YOU!!" as the blood spits from my mouth when I scream out also my bloody nose is running down over my upper lip, but neither of us are stopping as my scalp screams out when you snatch my hair with your left hand, and I instantly react and snatch your hair with my right hand and as you begin to send right handed punches to my face, I begin to send left handed punches to your face, as I stagger around in the pond pit, my bare feet are covered in dirt as my breasts are jiggling and bouncing around as we yank on each other's hair and send endless left and right handed punches to each other's faces!  Yt

Evette: "Aaarghh!!" I feel you quickly grab hold of my scalp with your right hand and we begin to stumble and stagger around the empty pond, stepping my bare feet from dry ground to damp ground and also muddy puddles, as I continue to keep your head jerked downward with my left hand and I keep swinging and slamming right fists into your face letting them land wherever as I try and jerk and yank my head around trying my best to keep my face from getting hit with everyone one of your left fists that your throwing at my face, both of us are bleeding as the blood drops are starting to show on the ground of the drained pond! and I also can hear the crowd screaming they want more and more. YT

Heather: My footing is getting a little unstable as I can see through the blood on the ground that we are no longer on the dried dirt and in the actual mud portion of the pond, but I'm hell bent on fucking this bitch up so I just continue to twist my fingers in your hair with my right hand and I continue smashing my left fist upward into your face, I know I'm hitting your mouth because my knuckles can feel your teeth with each punch, and I also see the blood dripping, as I jerk your head to the side, then back down and send another hard left upward into your face again, as my feet are stepping all over the moist dirt and we continue to circle around the pond!! Yt

Evette: My feet are stepping all over this dirt covered muddy pond base and I'm realizing that Pat must have had this pond cleared because I haven't stepped on a rock or twig since tumbling down into this pit, and as I wrench up my right hand more and more into your hair, and my huge breasts are hanging and swinging around with each of my left fisted punches slamming into your face, I have lost myself and am completely consumed in this brawl with this cxnt, I am going to leave this bitch a bloody mess like she has never been before, as my left fist slams upward again and again and I scream out "You SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHOWED cxnt!" as we stumble now around stepping right into the largest of the muddy puddles as my feet have the mud squishing between my toes. Yt

Heather: As we both continue to send punch after punch after punch into each other's faces, and my scalp is burning and on fire from you yanking it, and I'm sure yours is the same, I hear several in the crowd cheering me on and screaming for me to punch this bitch more and as the day I back step once and my barefoot goes right in the puddle of mud as I barely am able to keep my footing, but I still do, my massive breasts are swaying and slamming into each other as I send another left fist up hard into your face "BAM!" and as I do, I quickly rip my right hand out of your hair and swing my arm over the back of your neck and around the front wrapping your neck into a headlock as I send another left fist that smashes hard again into your face "BAM!" as now both of my bare feet are slipping around in the muddy puddle!! Yt

Evette: I feel your right hand rip some of my hair out of my scalp as I wince and scream out "OUCH you FUCKING cxnt!" and then I feel your arm snake over and around my neck as your forearm starts squeezing down around my throat in a tight headlock, as my right arm and hand is still buried awkwardly back with my hand still tangled and wrenching your hair, as you have me bent over and we keep stumbling about in the mucky mud trying to keep our footing as I feel fat right cow tit mashing into the side of my swollen cheek and bloody mouth, your breast flesh mushrooming out of your skimpy bikini top when I feel your forearm tighting around my throat and I turn my head and mouth right into your bulging tit flesh and open my bloody mouth and clamp my teeth down hard and tight onto your tit flesh while slamming my left fist hard into your pussy "THUD, THUD, THUD!" three times as I hear you scream out from my teeth chomping down on your naked tit flesh.  Yt

Heather: "Eeeeeeeeeiiii! Your teeth clamp down on my tender bulging breast meat as I jerk around and try and tighten my grip around your neck and throat only to have my legs buckle and give out as your left fist slams into my sweet tender pussy, once, twice and three times as my right arm loosens up around your throat only to force both of us to drop down onto our knees as my legs buckle and give out and we both full onto our knees into the huge soggy mud puddle, your teeth are clamping down hard as my right arm swing back around from your throat and back up into your hair "Eeeeeeeeeiiii" as I scream out in pain, as your teeth stayed clamped down on my breast meat, and the numbness and throbbing of my pussy after your punch still has the pain jolting up through my body as we struggle around on our knees in the mud when my right hand finds the back of your hair and yank your head off to the side trying to get you to let go of my breast from your teeth, and then I see your exposes neck and slam my open mouth down onto your neck and clamp my own teeth down hard onto your neck flesh!! Yt

Evette: As we both fall down into the mud, the crowd goes crazy, what better view than watching two busty bitches fighting in the mud, as I continue biting down hard onto your bulging tit flesh, and as you release your headlock on me and I am able to breathe easier now, that's only for a brief moment when I feel my head being jerked violently to the side and them "Aaaaarghhhh!!" I scream out in pain as you sink your teeth down hard onto my exposed neck as my teeth have released your fat tit from my screaming as I wiggle my right arm from around the back of your head and as I'm screaming out from your teeth on my neck now, I quickly send my left and right set of sharp nails slamming into your right and left breasts stabbing all of my nails deep into your tit flesh digging and squeezing my nails in deep, and deeper!! as we both struggle with each other as we are slopping around on our knees in the mud.  Yt

Heather: "Eeeeeeeeeiiii!" My teeth and mouth release your neck as I scream out from your nails sinking into both my huge breasts "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" as I send my left palm slamming into your right fat tit and clamping my nails down and squeezing and then I send my right palm slamming into your left fat tit and I clamp my nails down onto it and squeeze as now we both are struggling on our knees slipping around in the mud as we both have all of our sharp nails stabbing into each other breasts squeezing and mauling each other as the mud splatters around on our legs and bare feet, I drive my palms in deeper against your breasts so the bulge out for my nails to dig in deeper and I try to push you backwards only to have you drive your palms into my breasts deeper and squeeze your nails into my flesh harder trying to push me backwards, as this goes on back and forth for a bit!! "YOU FUCKING BITCH, I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" YT

Evette: Both of us slopping around on our knees in the wet mucky mud, as your nails are digging into both my huge beautiful breasts and my nails are digging into both your fat cow udders, your shove your palms into my breasts trying to drive me backwards as I tighten my muscles up and stop your drive and then shove my own palms hard into your fat tits almost all the way back to your ribs which forces your tits to mushroom between my fingers and I am able to dig my sharp nails into your tit flesh even more! as I grit my teeth and glare at you, as we both have been able to maneuver our bodies around to be facing each other, your still bleeding from your nose and mouth and I know I'm bleeding from my mouth as I can feel it rolling down my chin and dripping onto my bare huge breasts, my bikini has long been ripped off and I don't even care!! "I FUCKING HATE YOU cxnt!! I scream out at you.   Yt

Heather: "Aaaaarghhhh FUCK YOU BITCH!!" I scream out in between winces of pain and rage as we both continue our mauling assault on each other's huge breasts, my American flag bikini top has long been forgotten and now belongs to the muddy puddle that myself and this BITCH are battling in, and as you shove your palms so far into both my breasts forcing them to mushroom out, my body leans back from that a little as I glare at you, and stab my nails even deeper into both your breasts using that to pull myself upright straight again as the blood from my nose and lips are mixing with the mud splattered muck being flung around by both of us! "YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH HATE BITCH, JUST REMEMBER I LEFT YOUR WEAK ASS KNOCKED OUT IN THE WAREHOUSE, AND IM GOING TO DO IT AGAIN IN THIS MUDDY PIT!! YT

Evette: Gritting my teeth as I hear you spit that bloody venom of you beating me in our last fight yet neglecting to say how you smashed a brick into my head to knock me out "YEAH cxnt, YOU MAY HAVE WON THE LAST FIGHT BUT IM GOING TO DESTROY YOU IN THIS FIGHT!! as I sink all my nails in even deeper forcing you muddy naked breasts to bulge deep reddish colors between my fingers before jerking your breasts out away from your ribs then smashing them back into your ribs with my palms as hard as I can, digging my nails in just a little deeper then jerking your breasts back out away from your ribs only this time your body comes forward just a little and I dig my nails in just a little deeper, quickly jerk my head back and then quickly jerk it forward slamming my forehead as hard as I can into your already bloody nose and left eye "CRACK!!"

Heather: Wincing as I feel you digging in your nasty claws into my massive breasts, and I continue mauling digging my own sharpened claws deep into your floppy cow udders as we both continue stabbing, clawing and digging each one of our claws into each other's breasts, and as I hear you screaming out at me like the mouthy fucking bitch you are, as you mash your palms in and I return the favor and mash my own palms into your breasts, and as I do, I wince as you yank and stretch my breasts our from my body and I dig my own claws in deeper and I start twisting your fat cow udders with my claws deep in your flesh, I twist your breasts left and then right and then left like I'm trying to twist them right off of your body, and as we both wince and glare and then as you jerk my breasts forward I rotate and twist your breasts and then "BAM!!" my eyes get glazed over and my head feels like it's been hit by a hammer as I can feel my nose burst with blood coming out of it as my fingers go weak and my nails rake deep claw marks out of your breasts and I crumble backwards onto my back into the muddy pond floor!! Yt

Evette: I wince out in pain as I feel all of your nails rake out from the stabbing of my breasts as you fall backwards onto your back in the mud from my headbutt, I'm a little dazed myself and my own claws have gouged your fat tits as the rake out of them when you fall back and as the mud splatters and I shake my head and clear my vision I waste no time and pounce on top of you, resting my sexy round ass on your belly as I drive all my body weight downward, and ball up my right fist and send it slamming straight into your mouth "BAM" as the blood splatters from your lips and I see you moving your left arm around I reach down and grab it with my right claws and quickly pin it into the mud and slide my body upward pinning your left arm down underneath my knee as I draw my left arm across my sore and mauled big breasts and send a nasty backhanded slam across your face with the knuckles from my left hand "BAM" and again the blood splatters as see you moving your right arm and I quickly send my left hand down and stab my claws into your wrist and pin it down into the sloppy mud as I slide up your body even more and jam your arm down into the mud and lift my other knee and pin your right arm underneath my other knee down hard into the mud, your fat mauled and blood trickled breasts are mashed upward from the inner portion of my thighs and pussy as I have you in a muddy schoolgirl pin when you scream out from your bloody mouth "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BITCH!!"  yt

Heather: Dazed badly from your fucking headbutt that has busted my nose and cheek as the blood has burst and now rolling freely down over my chin and onto my big mauled and bruised breasts as I get slammed onto my back as you launch your fat body onto mine and drive me back into the mud, and as you slam a fist right into mouth while I'm still dazed as I try and swing my left hand upward but you catch my wrist in your hand and slam it down into the mud and pin it under your knee "GET FUCKING OFF OF ME BITCH!" as I feel you slide up high on me with your fat ass and I buck my hips up into the air out of the mud and send my right leg upward bent driving my knee hard into your back "THUD!" as I swing my right hand upward and my head snaps to the side when you slam your left hand cracking across my mouth with the back of your hand as you grab my right wrist in your left hand and slam it down into the mud and pin it under your knee "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BITCH!" as I buck my hips upward again and this time swing my left leg up and bent slamming my knee hard into your back again "THUD!" Yt

Heather: I scream out "You FUCKING BITCCCHHHHHH!!" only to have my scream quickly muffled when you slam your fucking muddy palm down onto my mouth as I quickly shut my mouth to prevent the blood and mud from running back into my mouth and down my throat as I wince out in pain as your fucking claws stab back into my right breast and as you arch your back using your weight, leverage and pressure to press down and on my mouth and breast as I utilize your upright position and arch of your back when thrust my hips upright and swing not just my left leg but also my right leg upward and around both your shoulders hooking them with my muddy bare feet and heels and thrust my legs and strong thighs backward towards the muddy ground sending your muddy hand flying off of my mouth as well as screaming when your nails rake out of my already once now twice mauled breast "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" as your body and weight go rocking backwards off of my belly and onto your back and shoulders into the mud off of me and away from me for just a bit, now that both of us our flat on our backs in the mud!  Yt

Evette: Enjoying the feeling of your breast meat being squeezed and stabbed by all my sharp claws again and the fact that I have my palm shoved down and holding your mouth covered by my muddy hand until I am shocked by both your legs and feet slamming hard into my shoulders and breasts and driving my body backwards off of you hard onto my back onto the sloppy mud with a loud splash, and as I glare over at you and you glare over at me only a couple feet apart and we both slowly get to our knees, now mud covered as we both launch ourselves at each other sending our hands into each other's hair and our bodies and huge mauled breasts smacking, slapping and mashing into each other as we both begin to roll left through the mud, and then back right through the mud, and as this happens several times back and forth as we both scream "I'm going to FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH" from that cxnt Heather and I scream out "NO cxnt IM GOING TO LEAVE YOUR BROKEN BEATEN ASS IN THIS PIT cxnt!!

Heather: Our topless mud covered bodies slam hard into each other throwing our hands up quickly into each other's muddy hair as we both yank, jerk and pull at each other's hair as our bodies get entangled and mashed into and against each other as we roll through the mud and into some dry areas of the pit, but then as our bodies reverse direction and we both roll back through from the dryness and into the mud then onto dryness of the pit in the opposite direction as I yank your head to the left, then I yank your head to the right as our legs get tangled up and begin wrapping around each other's thighs and with a quick yank, jerk and twist and our bodies reverse and going rolling back through the dry ground to the muddy puddle and through the mud and again onto the dry ground of the pit "FUCK YOU EVETTE, I HATE YOU BITCH, AND YOU WILL BE LEFT HERE TO BE CARRIED OUT BITCH!!"  YT

Evette: "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH cxnt!" as our bodies are now so covered in mud that it's almost impossible to distinguish who is who between the two of us as our bodies stop our rolling as we are in the dry are of the pit, with our legs wrapped and squeezing against each other's as we lay side by side, our huge breasts mashing against each other and also hanging heavily to the side as we both continue tangling and yanking each other's hair as relentlessly as both of us try to wiggle and struggle for one of us or the other to take advantage of the other and get on top of the other as we both begin to jerk each other's hair and heads in closer and closer as our breasts begin mashing more and more against each other as both huge massive sets of breasts begin to mushroom upward and outward!!  Yt

Heather: "MAKE ME YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU COULDNT LAST TIME AND YOU WONT THIS TIME!" as I rip my right hand out of your muddy hair and quickly ball it up into a fist, and as we both have our legs tangled up with each other's I send my right fist crashing down hard onto the side of your face with a sloppy muddy "SMACK" and as I drive my right fist into your cheek and try and untangle my right leg from yours and swing try and swing it over your hips as I draw my right fist back again and send my fist crashing hard into the side of your face again "IM GOING TO BREAK THAT JAW OF YOURS BITCH SO YOU CANT SUCK COCK ANYMORE!" Yt

Evette: I feel our legs getting free from each other's when your right fist slams hard into my cheek just below my eye "UGH" as I send I yank my left hand out of your mucky hair and ball it up "DONT WORRY cxnt, I WILL MAKE YOU, AND THERES NO BRICKS AROUND THIS TIME" as I slam my left fist hard into your mouth with a loud "SMACK" and when I feel you trying to swing your right leg over top of me, I quickly bring my left leg bent up so that it blocks your right leg from swinging over, and for you to slam that damn right fist into my cheek and eye again "UUGGHH" as my left leg drops back down to the ground and I send another one of my own hard left fists slamming right into your bloody mouth again "SMACK" as the crowd keeps screaming and chanting and start yelling how they can't believe that we both still have energy enough to fight "I THINK ITS GOING TO BE ME THAT BREAKS YOUR JAW cxnt!" Yt

Heather: As your left fist slams hard into my mouth again and the blood splatters across my cheek, I've again swung my right leg up and this time your left has dropped down flat onto the ground and I manage to straddle my right leg and knee over your waist as I grit my teeth from your hard punch to my mouth and I shift my hips and sexy ass on top of you and again send my own vicious hard right fist slamming into your cheek and eye "CRACK" only this time I'm straddling you and my ass is pressing down on your belly, and the swelling of your cheek has become very noticeable, as I scream out "NOW ITS MY TURN TO DO SOME TOP MOUNTED DAMAGE BITCH!!" as I rip my left hand out of your muddy matted hair and as I send my right fist hooking again and slamming it into your cheek again "CRACK" I quickly follow it up with my own left fist slamming hard into your mouth "THUD" as your lip busts open again and the blood rolls down your chin! Yt

Evette: I can feel my cheek tightening from the swelling around my eye, and as my left leg dropped you quickly swung your right over top of me and have now mounted and are straddling me "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME cxnt!" as I buck my hips up fast hard and high, and then again I buck my hips up fast hard and high, as my mouth takes a nasty hard straight jab that busts my lip open more as I can feel and taste more blood, and as your sitting on my belly and your already mauled tits are hanging down, I quickly send my left set of nails up and snatch and dig them into your right tit, yanking digging, stabbing and as I am, I ball up my right fist and begin to slam it hard into your ribs on your left side over and over and over again "I SAID GET OFF OF ME cxnt!" as I continue to buck my hips upward high and hard, over and over and over again, until you begin to lose your balance and I go harder and faster at bucking, and slamming my fist into your ribs while digging my claws into your fat tit. Yt

Heather: "Shut your fucking mouth you nasty bitch!!" as I swing another right hook that slams into your cheek and eye again "Looks like someone is going to have a nasty black eye bitch!" as I get over confident and scream out when your nails find my heavy breasts hanging down "Eeeeeeeeeiiii!" and you buck your hips which send me and my huge boobs bouncing and you squeeze tighter with your nails and then I wince out and gasp and cough as you slam right fist hard into my ribs as I twist and drop my arm down and then I feel you buck your hips up even harder and higher as this time I lose my balance and get bucked off onto my side down onto the ground again as we both go back to being side by side and swinging one fist wildly at each other while I find my left hand and nails sneaking and grabbing hold of your right breast and stabbing them in "TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME BITCH!!" Yt

Evette: "FUCK YOU cxnt, WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU, YOUR LIPS WILL BE BUSTED, YOUR NOSE BUSTED OR BROKEN AND MAYBE ILL RETURN THE FAVOR AND GIVE YOU A NASTY BLACK EYE TO MATCH MINE cxnt!" as we struggle on the ground clawing and mauling each other's breast with one hand and slamming our fists into each other with the other, as I take pride in my promise and use right fist to start aiming and slamming it into the side of your left face, cheek and eye over and over again, as my muddy dirty legs tangle up with yours and my elbow to my left arm digs into the dirt as I jam my nails and palm hard against your mashed right breast and stab as hard and deep as I can into your breast meat as I draw back my right fist again and slam it down hard against your cheek on the left side of your face again "THUD"  yt

Heather: "You keep running your fucking mouth bitch, but it doesn't seem your accomplishing anythinnnnnnnnn!" and I don't get to even finish my screaming as my face takes several hard hooks slamming into my cheek area "ugh, ugh, ugh" as my claws from my left hand rake and dig into your breast and I continue slamming my own right fist down onto the side of your face, and as I feel you trying to shift your legs and get mine wrapped up with yours, I adjust my hips dropping my left one down towards the ground flattening them out almost as well as my legs getting almost flattened and keeping them pressed together as I continue digging and raking at your breast and swinging my right fist down onto your face again and again "Yeah bitch we will see who gets carried away from here!"  Yt

Evette: Both of us slamming fists into each other's faces and both of us mauling and gouging at each other's breasts while screaming and yelling what each of us will or will not be doing to the other when I rake my nails that have been dug and stabbing deep into your right breast out of it, and as my right fist slams down onto your left cheek and eye again, I feel your hips slide over and down flat onto the ground, and as they do, my left hand with gouged skin from your fat tit under my nails finds its way up and I quickly rake my nails deep across the side of your face, while shifting my hip open and swinging my right thigh and leg over the top of your flattened down hips over your hips and waist to the right side of your body quickly and as your flattened hips down onto the ground I ram my sexy ass down with all my weight onto the small of your back as I slam my right fist into the back of your head "THUD" before opening my right hand up and grabbing a handful of your muddy, dried matted hair and yanking and wrenching your head and neck backwards stretching your body and breasts up off the ground while I begin to swing my left balled fist into the left side of your face, as my ass rests firmly on the small of your back pinning you flattened down onto the ground, wrenching your head and neck while slamming my left over and over and over into your face "THUD, THUD, THUD" yt

Heather: My face burning from your claw marks as I scream out in fucking pain "Eeeeeeeeeiiii!!" and then I feel your body weight slam down on my back as I feel your thighs slip down on each side of me and then my head gets yanked back harder than it's ever been before as my face starts taking a beating ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh as my legs start kicking and I try to get one knee up but not able as I then try and get the other knee up but again unable as my face keeps taking punch after punch, and you have my back bent up and back and my neck is yanked so far that my face is almost looking up into the blinding sun and my huge clawed up breasts are mashed but also lifted up off of the ground at the same time as my arms try anything to get some type of attack back at you as I swing my right arm back and claws and start clawing at your leg and I bring my left arm and hand up to the left side of my face to try and block your punches!! Yt

Evette: "Arghhhh" as I feel your nails dig into my leg and I keep feeling you trying to bring one then the other of your legs to try and get them underneath of you but that's not working as my big breasts finally have some relief from being mauled as I twist your hair a bit and yank even harder and lean my body back as my heavy breasts hang slightly and sway with each left handed punch that I slam into the side of your face "BAM, BAM, BAM" and with each punch your head jerks to the side, then jerks to the side, then jerks to the side and I grit my teeth as your nails dig into my leg and I scream out "GIVE cxnt OR IM GOING TO BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK" as I lean back slightly even more and send another left handed punch to the side of your head, and I'm leaning back so far now that my punches are slamming into your now bloody ear. Yt 

Heather: "Eeeeeeeeeiiii! Your FUCKING BREAKING MY NECK BITCH!!" as blood splatters from my nose and mouth each time you slam your left fist into me, and as my back wrenches further and further and my huge breasts still touching the ground but hanging heavily as my eyes are blinded by the sun and my neck is bent so far back and I can't do anything except scream out in pain, my legs slow their kicking down, and I've broken a nail or two trying to dig them into your leg as my hand up by my face hasn't done anything except send my own hand slamming into my face with each of your punches, my ear is ringing and feels like blood is rolling down my neck from it, as I can feel the tears rolling down from my eyes along both sides of my face as both my right hand and left hand start slamming palms down onto the ground as I scream out more "Eeeeeeeeeiiii!!" Yt

Evette: I feel this cxnt weakening now, her fucking claws are barely digging into my leg, and her legs are barely kicking up and down as I see her left hand that's up trying to protect her bloody face has now dropped down onto the ground and both of her arms are flopping up and down slowly, as I slam my left fist one last time into your ear and then have my left hand join my right in grabbing your muddy matted hair and yanking your head back and bending your back even more now that I'm using both my arms as leverage and pressing all my weight down onto your lower back, I feel your shoulders and body lift up even slightly more as the crowd screams out "Shes going to break her back or her neck" and then more screams of pain come from your busted open mouth "Aaaaghhh" as I keep stretching and yanking and someone says "Shes going to break both of them!"  as I grit my teeth and through my clinched teeth I growl "say it cxnt, say you give!" Yt

Heather: My arms drop down to the ground, my breasts are hanging up off of the ground from how far this bitch has my back bent and my legs are flat also on the ground as my eyes begin to roll back and flutter and roll open then flutter again, as my screams have stopped but the tears flowing and the blood rolling has not, as I am not unconscious but also not with it, as I still can hear and that's when this bitch says it, and that's the last thing I remember hearing, those words that have come out of her mouth! Yt

Evette: I hear the crowd roaring and cheering but something is different, somethings not the same, and that's I don't hear this fucking cxnt screaming anymore, and her legs are just laying flat, as well as her arms have just dropped down onto the ground, there's no movement or screaming from this bitch what so ever as I lean back just a little more before quickly releasing both my hands from that bitches hair as she slingshots forward and flat face first and breasts first slapping down onto the dirty ground, and as I slowly get up from sitting down on her ass, my heavy huge breasts proudly displaying their battle scars as the blood from my own lip has dried, but my eye is swollen and discolored, and as I step my right leg over top of that bitch, I begin to slam my foot hard over and over and over into her ribs "THUD, THUD, THUD" before catching my breath. Yt

Heather: My face slaps down onto the dirt, well thankfully because of how big my breasts are they hit first and then my face slammed down onto the dirt, as I just lay there motionless the only thing that gives the indication that I'm not dead is the slight breaths that can barely be seen, and as my numb and exhausted body lays there, you slam your fought hard into my side over again three times, as I cough, and cough, and on the last cough I spit a little blood up!  Yt

Evette: As I finish my last kick to your ribs, I cup both of my huge mauled breasts, squeeze them together and then let them drop heavily and slightly from my hands, then I reach down to my skimpy jean shorts, undo the top and wiggle my ass as they slip over my hips, and slide slowly down my thick thighs to the ground and as I step my muddy bare feet out of them showing off my sexy round ass and smooth perfect pussy, and as I bend over to this cxnt that's laid out at my feet and roll this cxnt over to her back, I grab the top of her jean shorts and undo them and drag them with my nails down over both of your thighs and leave you bare assed naked on the dirty ground! and as I stand back up and step up towards this cxnt face and step my right barefoot over her head and straddle her with my naked pussy and ass, before I drop down on top of this cxnt smothering her bloody mouth and nose with my sweet pussy and ass! Yt

Heather: My body is immobilized as all I can feel is this bitch ripping off my tiny jean shorts as your nails rake down both sides of my legs and as I lay on the dirty ground beaten, bruised and bloody and now all I see is your pussy lips and clit along with your ass cheeks coming down and smothering over my bloody lips, nose and swollen cheek and as you begin to rotate your hips round and round then back and forth, and the moisture of your pussy has already been built up and the musty smell of your pussy juices fill my blood nose and mouth! Yt

Evette: My body exhausted and drained but not of my sexual juices as I grind my sweet tight pussy down onto your nose and swollen lips and mouth as I rock around clockwise then counter clockwise then clockwise then counter clockwise as I become wetter and wetter and as I rock and rotate around my pussy over your mouth and nose, my huge breasts are swaying and swinging around as I arch my back and lean back driving my pussy down onto you more and more and as my pussy vacuums and suck around your mouth and nose, and as I lean back thrusting my huge victorious breasts outward and as I lean back, I thrust my right arm back and as I do slam my right palm between your legs and onto your pussy, and as I do I curl my middle finger and slide it inside your pussy, which I feel is also wet, and while I slide my middle finger in and out, I run my thumb along your clit, back and forth and back and forth. Yt

Heather: The hot sun and humidity beating down on my naked body as my face, particularly my nose and mouth are sucked up into your pussy as you ride my face deep and hard, and my nipples begin to stiffen like two hard daggers stabbing upward into the sky as I feel you glide your finger in and out of my pussy while your thumb glides along my clit, my body is a beaten mess but is enjoying this more than the war! Yt

Evette: As I drive my hips down more and rotate and roll them around on your mouth and nose, I feel myself enjoying how its feeling, my brutal victory over this cxnt and how I'm humiliating her in this way, only to feel you rolling and thrusting your own hips upward as if you were enjoying this, so I grit my teeth and claw my thumb and middle finger out of your nasty pussy, and then ball my hand into a fist and begin to slam it over and over and over down hard onto your nasty pussy " THUD, THUD, THUD" as I scream out "This isn't pleasurable cxnt, I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" Yt

Heather: My pleasure quickly turns into pain as my grinding and thrusting my hips up and down have now turned into you hammering your fist down hard onto my pussy several times with so much force that my eyes roll back in my head, and I black out unconscious! Yt

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • LOVE MY WIFE AMIRAH!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2024, 08:55:52 PM »
All streaks end

Offline Evettefights

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2024, 12:25:12 PM »
All streaks end

Yes they do, and that bitches streak was long overdue for ending!!!

Thank you Rowdyoldman for setting this poll up and for taking the time to post this cyberfight for all to read and enjoy!