News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

LADYHAWKE

• 1 Replies

Offline FxcesittingFxghts

LADYHAWKE
« on: August 16, 2024, 09:57:09 PM »
What are your favorite Ladyhawke matches? I love any match with Cherry. Especially Ladyhawke 67.

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: LADYHAWKE
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2024, 04:49:51 PM »
I got hooked on Ladyhawke years ago because they were the only company that featured heavyset women wrestling.  I particularly liked Brandy, Dawn, Lola, Mary and Jillian.  Brandy, Dawn and Mary all wrestled topless on occasion.  Lola and Jillian -- never.  Regardless, I loved it either way.

Although I wouldn't classify either as heavy, Christi and Dakota were two other favorites.  I only have their "rematch" which was topless, but it's one of my favs.  Christi wrestled Brandy and Dawn several times, and Dakota tangled with Mary once.  Some of these matches were topless and some weren't.  All were great IMO, and I have them all. 

Oh yeah, there was Kat.  Similar in stature to Christi.  Never wrestled topless but was very competitive and in lots of vids.   

One other favorite was a straight-up wrestling match in a ring between Angel and Renee.  (LH82).

Thanks to Rockin Roxanne for keeping the Ladyhawke material available.  Stuff like that shouldn't go away.