News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Describe Your Perfect Catfight Scenario

• 24 Replies

Offline RichS15

Describe Your Perfect Catfight Scenario
« on: August 16, 2024, 10:41:31 PM »
Lets hear your ideal catfight scenarios. Who is fighting, why are they fighting, where are they fighting, what are they wearing, what do they look like, do you like blondes vs brunettes or 2 blondes/2brunettes, how old are they, who do you want to win? Etc, etc, etc.
Then what about the fight itself? Do you prefer close or one sided fights, do you like stand up or ground fights, what fight tactics are your favourite? Etc, etc, etc.

I'll start. The most important thing is that they are evenly matched. Not only in height and weight, but also in age, fighting experience, popularity and looks (not similar looking, but equal in terms of attractiveness). I like blonde vs brunette fights, especially when the blonde wins, but I have a thing for two brunettes fighting so I would pick that. Also their hair has to be long. The fight would be between someone close to me like a girlfriend/sister/cousin vs a stranger. I like this because it makes it more unpredictable. For clothing anything form fitting is good, and barefoot is also important. Having their hair down is also something I love to see.

As for the fight itself, they should fight like women. Constant hair pulling, grappling, weak punches and kicks. I also love it when the same body parts touch each other, namely chest, belly, thighs, hands and feet.
After some trash talk, I would like it if they start by pushing each other a few times before the actual fight. Then the first part of the fight is the stand up. It should be aggressive and include every tactic mentioned above, especially hair pulling. But this part shouldn't last too long. The second part is when they fall to the ground, but with neither of them getting in a superior position. This should be a long part of the fight as they both tire themselves out from punches, kicks, hair pulling and trying to get on top. This is the part where they're really trying to hurt each other, as they're up close and personal. The third and final part of the fight is when one of them gets on top into a dominant position. At this point they're both tired, so the one on the bottom can't get the one on top off, and the one on top's strikes have slowed down so they're just constantly pulling hair and keeping the loser down with all their weight.

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
Re: Describe Your Perfect Catfight Scenario
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2024, 10:49:48 PM »
That sounds great!!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2024, 12:19:48 AM »
College girlfriend vs high school/hometown girlfriend

Work wife vs real wife

New wife vs ex-wife

Offline maxweil

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2024, 12:42:44 AM »
There's too many fantasies to list!!

One of my favorites is another woman fighting a wife in a gym locker room communal shower area over snide comments they made at each other - I love the idea of the other women keeping it a secret while they let them settle it all.

Regular, thick women brawling it out over territory ;D

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2024, 05:43:42 AM »
Some possibilities off the top of my head:

My all-time favorite one would be 2 moms (each have just came from their work each dressed in a button down blouse/shirt, no bra, skirt, no pantyhose, no leggings, barefoot) sitting near each other in portable chairs (like to bring to lawn seats at a concert) next to the bleachers watching their sons or daughters (when one kid fouls the other) playing high school or college soccer, lacrosse, football, softball, etc,...now realizing the other kids mom is near them and the moms start going at each other. That would be sexy as hell where hopefully the shirts get ripped.

Other ideas could be these situations:(clothing for all these below would be ideally similar to the above)

2 realtors fight from the same office wanting to represent a seller
2 strippers at a conventional strip club fighting in the dressing room
2 women customers start fighting each other trying to get attention of a male stripper at that type of strip club
2 women neighbors home owners fight over property fence line or something
2 women college professors fighting over class scheduling
2 women customers fight over an item at a flea market or garage sale or retail store
2 women lawyers in a law firm fighting to represent the same defendant
2 women fighting over a seat (when not assigned) in an airplane
2 women fighting over lawn area locations having lawn seats at a concert
2 women fighting after a very minor car fender bender

there are endless more situations !!!

Offline Ais4life

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2024, 01:59:39 PM »
When I was studying in the mid 90s, I worked nightshift at the hospital and nurses  they worked hard and partyed harder. Nurses would clash on shift often in the ED department in such an intense environment. Nights out they would let their hair down and inhibitions go wild, with the occassional chat about wanting to fight a rival at work if they pushed it one more time, Always wished I would happen across this on a night shift in a closed down department or quiet oart if the hospital.

Offline RichS15

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2024, 06:07:02 PM »
When I was studying in the mid 90s, I worked nightshift at the hospital and nurses  they worked hard and partyed harder. Nurses would clash on shift often in the ED department in such an intense environment. Nights out they would let their hair down and inhibitions go wild, with the occassional chat about wanting to fight a rival at work if they pushed it one more time, Always wished I would happen across this on a night shift in a closed down department or quiet oart if the hospital.

Sounds great. Like a potential overnight nurses fight club. I imagine it wasn't only the younger nurses itching for a fight there either.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 08:12:24 PM by RichS15 »

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2024, 09:57:36 PM »
I might be weird, lol. But I have always wanted to see an older bbw dominate a young, slim opponent in a pro style apartment match. Both of them dressed in lingerie.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2024, 04:20:14 AM »
Evenly matched girls giving 100% with no time limits. Jess vs mira 2 is the blueprint.

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2024, 06:42:23 AM »
For me it would be watching two evenly matched girls in a catfight. The most important factor for me is that the girls should be really even in terms of age, height, body and hair.

Also, the fights should always either end in a stalemate or both girls should win 1-2 rounds each. Coming to the actual fight, I like an intense back and forth fight with lots of slaps and trash talk. I would also like to see them tie their long hair in a bun pre fight and rip each other's buns off immediately after the fight starts. At the end of the fight, both fighters should be exhausted and are seperated by a mutual friend. Can even share a handshake or a hug but that's just a formality
Antonylovescfs

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2024, 04:58:42 PM »
Are ring wrestling scenarios allowed?
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2024, 11:25:20 AM »
If nikki darling vs bella luxx had been allowed to continue without breaks until one was forced to give up ;D ;D ;D

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2024, 06:32:51 PM »
 It is an arranged fight between two wives. It could be any age just as long as they are within a couple of years of each other. When I was younger it was always Lynn versus another young wife. Now it’s Lynn versus another mature wife.  They should be similarly built, and have a grudge against each other.  The fight is attended only by myself and the other Husband.  Neither wife should have a great deal of experience. The should fight in a primal instinctive fashion. They should dress for the occasion and discuss why certain clothes would be worn, or not. The winner is declared when the loser surrenders. The loser should expect some form of humiliation. No biting or eye gouging, and both will understand that dirty tactics will invite countering dirty tactics. Both husbands should be prepared to fight, before, during or after... at the pleasure of their wives.

Offline Wake me

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2024, 12:08:33 AM »
Very well said Mike. That scenario is on the bucket list of many husbands our age.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2024, 08:52:54 AM »
agree with Mike's idea, but no - the husbands should NOT fight.