News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mariah vs Stephanie

• 5 Replies

Offline snake44500

• God Member
Mariah vs Stephanie
« on: August 17, 2024, 11:52:24 AM »

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Mariah vs Stephanie
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2024, 10:03:28 PM »
Very good, even fight.  They had a great ground fight going.  Too bad someone in the crowd felt it necessary to break them apart.  If the girls fall to the ground, let them fight!!!

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2024, 06:53:47 AM »
Very good, even fight.  They had a great ground fight going.  Too bad someone in the crowd felt it necessary to break them apart.  If the girls fall to the ground, let them fight!!!

Exactly!
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2024, 08:40:42 AM »
Agree with let them fight, but not on the cement. They could seriously get hurt on there.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2024, 11:57:39 AM »
I would hate to see a lady hurt, so why, when there is a vast area of grass do two girls fight on concrete.    It seems pointless for girl to fight to get on top of each other to gain an advantage if some guy decides to seperate them because he just wants to watch women punching each other.  That’s a different contest, Olympic boxing may do it for him.  By the same token I would feel cheated if I saw women fighting without hair pulling.

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2024, 07:10:32 AM »
I would hate to see a lady hurt, so why, when there is a vast area of grass do two girls fight on concrete.    It seems pointless for girl to fight to get on top of each other to gain an advantage if some guy decides to seperate them because he just wants to watch women punching each other.  That’s a different contest, Olympic boxing may do it for him.  By the same token I would feel cheated if I saw women fighting without hair pulling.

Hair pulling is the best!
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time