News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Senior Oil Championship

• 47 Replies

Offline jimbbb

• Into wife vs wife wrestling
Senior Oil Championship
« on: August 20, 2024, 01:32:57 AM »
Oil Princess has challenged Sassywrestler for Sassys title. Sassy didn’t hesitate to accept the challenge and they then negotiated that they want to do an arm wrestle, followed by leg wrestling, then the oil match which will decide the winner. Pick a winner for each set. SASSY & OP will post their starting attire pic shorty. Comments are encouraged

Offline oilprincess

Re: Senior Oil Championship
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 02:38:42 AM »
Hello everyone!

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.  I want to thank Jim for setting up the poll. FCF members have been demanding this!   I just got out of the shower and I will be making my way down to the oil pit very soon!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 02:47:42 AM »
I'm in the best shape ever and I intend on taking that belt away from you Sassy :-)

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2024, 03:08:59 AM »
Allright Princess,,,you wanted this match...you got it! I can match  you in every dept. Princess   ;D
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 03:17:14 AM »
Still not too late to change your mind Ms.  Oil Princess
« Last Edit: August 20, 2024, 03:17:49 AM by sassywrestler »

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2024, 04:45:06 AM »
Sassy takes this!

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2024, 05:18:36 AM »
Sassy looks in fabulous shape.....

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2024, 06:14:30 PM »
 I look across at OP's. Her physique is imposing but her body language  indicates she's very nervous. The crowd is on it's feet waiting for us to savagely attack each other. There's a table and a couple chairs for the arm wrestling contest. Once  that's done we lay on our backs and proceed to leg wrestle. With both events  decided we both get back to our respective corners  "Ladies...ON YOUR KNEES!!!"...followed by   WRESTLLLLLLLLE"!!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2024, 06:21:59 PM by sassywrestler »

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2024, 06:37:51 PM »
Nervous?  What a crock!!   You're the one who's nervous Sassy!   You've never oil wrestled a woman with a body and determination like mine!  Once we have conducted the 2 mandatory contests  we get down to our knees while the ref gives out the final instructions.  I flex my arms and rub my thick thighs/ass making sure Sassy is looking. "you're gonna see this close up"  wiggling my derriere!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2024, 06:38:58 PM by oilprincess »

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2024, 08:09:09 PM »
I hear  " WRESSSTLLLE" Oil Princess is too busy wiggling her fat derriere at me and I attack her from behind getting her in a headlock and hip toss her down into the pit. I immediately mount her and roll her on her left side then wrap my long legs around her soft middle.

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2024, 09:26:33 PM »
I do a little too much showboating and Sassy darts out like a wild woman as soon as she hears  "WRESTLLLE". She flips me over and I land awkwardly in the pit. Before I know it she has her legs wrapped around my waist and begins to squeeze. As she does I elbow her inner thighs multiple times and she lets go. As soon as she does I knee her in the tummy and as her head goes down I lift my legs and trap her head between my 25" upper thighs.  The crowd goes wild seeing the champion in trouble so early in the match !
« Last Edit: August 20, 2024, 10:18:24 PM by oilprincess »

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2024, 05:08:49 PM »
Ok bitch you want to revert to vicious tactics bring it on!  OP captures my head between her fat flabby thighs. I let her have her fun then I bite down on her inner thighs. She yells in pain and her thighs open setting me free. I follow up with a couple of hard punches to her tummy and a hard slap to her face. Seeing that she's stunned I bull rush her knocking her down face first then I mount her back

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2024, 07:31:10 PM »
As she mounts my back I reach back with my free hands and pull on her long blonde hair and fling her to the side. She goes sliding across the pit. I rush at her and knee her between her legs. She owls in pain!
Then I punch her several times in the tummy followed by several hard slaps to the face.

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2024, 09:54:06 PM »
I cover up as much as I can but some of the blows and slaps land. I am furious ????.  I reach for her top and rear it off....then her bottoms! " you want a catfight...you got it!" I raise my fists. "Come on" !!

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2024, 11:19:27 AM »
       This is a hot matchup!! I’m still undecided who to vote for. This is going to take me to the end to vote for one of these extremely sexy women.