News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Senior Oil Championship

• 47 Replies

Offline oilprincess

Re: Senior Oil Championship
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2024, 08:19:28 PM »
Sassy falls for my trap. She's angry and distracted. She raises her fists inviting me to a fight. I make it look like I'm going to engage but at the last minute I go low and tackle her legs. She falls awkwardly and I mount her immediately. I pin her left arm down and trap her left between my thighs. With my free hand I squeeze her breasts. I have her immobilized under my body. 

Offline Luckycat25

• Mature ladies who fight are the best!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2024, 04:30:04 AM »
Such a hot fight!!! Go Sassy!!!
Prefer chatting with women.

Fan of ladies in jodhpurs and riding boots. What is it about that look?

Ladies who aren’t afraid of mud, oil or jello, please get in touch.

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2024, 05:06:46 AM »
Oil Princess surprises me with her tenacity and wrestling acumen. I find myself trapped underneath her solidly pinned and Immobilized. . One of my arms scissored  between her thighs.. Her full weight press against me and her breasts mashed against my face. The crowd she's a shift in the momentum. I push up with my legs but too no avail. I'm having a hard time breathing due to the breast smother. I'm using a significant amount of energy trying to escape...thank God I'm in the best shape ever 
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2024, 05:34:33 AM »
FCF members - Just imagine me laying across Sassy's body..... pinned underneath this body...my thighs scissoring her arms down...my breasts mashed against her face...... ;D  I am the stronger woman,,,,I am the better wrestler and soon I will be the champion !
« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 05:35:49 AM by oilprincess »

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2024, 06:34:48 PM »
Sassy is able to slip her arm out between my oily/sweaty thighs for a moment. As she does, I reposition myself and this time not only do I get her arm trapped between my thighs again  but her head as well while using my body to her other arm down. For good measure I grab a hold of her hair for leverage. The crowd is going wild seeing the champ grimacing
« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 06:36:08 PM by oilprincess »

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2024, 08:01:40 PM »
I thought for a moment I was free but in one swift move she traps my arm and head between her massive thighs/derriere. I am in BIG trouble. Not the time to panic but I must find a way out or it will be over. I consider my options and the only one I have is to bite down on her inner thigh.....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2024, 08:46:04 PM »
Looks like Oil Princess took a page out of my playbook on how to beat Sassy.  Go get her...finish the job!!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2024, 09:17:09 PM »
Looks like Oil Princess took a page out of my playbook on how to beat Sassy.  Go get her...finish the job!!!

Learned from the best Carolann !!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2024, 09:33:39 PM »
Having  no other escape solution Sassy reverts to biting my inner thighs to escape. I have no other choice but to open my legs and letting her escape from sure defeat.  As she escapes. I  keep my balance and stay on top of her and encircle her body with my legs and securing her right arm between them. I grab her chin and begin taunting her "  your reign is about to end Sassy". She can't hide her fatigue  "You're mine Sassy" !!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 09:34:48 PM by oilprincess »

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2024, 09:38:51 PM »
This is what you're up  against Sasssy  ;D

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2024, 10:24:17 PM »
I am in total awe...I am speechless :o

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2024, 10:29:04 PM »
Go to hell Oil Princess!!   You haven't won anything !!!

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2024, 01:58:58 AM »
Oil Princess verbally taunts me . I am mad as hell. As she leans towards my face I spit at her.  I am enraged!!!   I will get out of this and when I do I will have no mercy on you,,,you fat ass bitch !!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2024, 03:03:55 AM »
YOU BITCH!   How dare you spit on me!!!!  I move my body around and trap her in a reversed head scissor....deep in my thighs and derriere. "You're not going to spit in this position bitch" !!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2024, 03:09:19 AM »
Just a reminder to everyone. This is what Sassy is trapped in   ;D