News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Senior Oil Championship

• 47 Replies

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
Re: Senior Oil Championship
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2024, 03:53:58 PM »
Nervous?  What a crock!!   You're the one who's nervous Sassy!   You've never oil wrestled a woman with a body and determination like mine!  Once we have conducted the 2 mandatory contests  we get down to our knees while the ref gives out the final instructions.  I flex my arms and rub my thick thighs/ass making sure Sassy is looking. "you're gonna see this close up"  wiggling my derriere!

Seeing you 8n that black leather bustier I just had to support you in this fight

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2024, 04:58:56 PM »
Captured in a rear headscissor by Oil Princess I know from experience that her head is not far from my legs, Moving my legs wildly I finally reach her head and wrap my legs around it. We are now locked in a dual head scissor....
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2024, 06:36:21 PM »
In my excitement of capturing Sassy in a rear headscissor I forget about her long legs and before I know it she captures my head between them. We are now locked in a double head scissor to the delight of the crowd !

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2024, 08:48:05 PM »
        This is so hot!! I was really torn on who to vote for. I think it’s going to be the oil princess!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2024, 08:05:53 PM »
In my excitement I forget to block Sassy's legs with my arms and she captures my head between them. Just like that we are in a dual headscissor contest. It's been a long match and we are both exhausted. Both moaning and groaning....who will say the magic words first????

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2024, 08:51:26 PM »
1 day to go!  It has been a fabulous  match and very soon we will find out who will be the winner.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2024, 11:33:05 PM »
Who will be victorious?  We will soon find out! 

Vote and add comments. Encourage your favorite!!

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2024, 10:15:33 AM »
Great poll ladies and Congratulations to the winner, but seriously thank you both for a wonderful poll, as always great job from both of you!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2024, 05:17:30 PM »
Sassy and I have been trapped in a double headscissor for a long period. Having handily won the leg wrestling contest earlier I am confident I will prevail if I can withstand the pressure from her legs. They are powerful but mine are much stronger. I could tell during the leg wrestling contest she was shocked at my power. I can feel her weakening from the intense pressure from my legs/thighs. Her thighs open slightly unabling me to slip my head away from her thighs. Now I know I have her...it's just a matter of time " say the magic words Sassy "

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2024, 07:49:29 PM »
I do my best to submit Oil Princess but the pressure she generates with her thighs is too much to take. I'm beginning to get light headed. My face/ mouth pressed against her naked derriere and moist pussy. I can tell she's ecstatic from hearing my moans and groans. "  NOOO MOOOORE.....I....I...SUB....MIT!!!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2024, 01:53:39 AM »
I hear Sassy say the magic words  "I submit". I release the rear headscissor then proceed to place my derriere on your face...the rear "Princess Press". Now.....give it a good KISS so there's no doubt who's the new Champ !
« Last Edit: August 27, 2024, 04:11:08 AM by oilprincess »

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2024, 02:04:13 AM »
NO WAYYY I'm kissing your FAT UGLY  ass bitch !!  NOW LET ME GO!!!!!

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2024, 04:19:09 AM »
Sassy is defiant and refuses to obey my instructions. I turn around and press my victorious pussy on her mouth...her head between my thighs. Feeling her breath against my crotch turns me on and I begin to rub myself on her mouth and lips.  The "Princess Press" is fully engaged...

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2024, 05:23:12 PM »
Congrats on your win Oil Princess. This is far from being over between us !

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2024, 03:03:02 AM »
Very well played Oil Princess.  How would you do against a real woman?