News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ukrainian vs Polish wife

• 0 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Ukrainian vs Polish wife
« on: August 20, 2024, 05:18:33 PM »
One of the apartments in the multi-family, two-story house we live in was rented by a Ukrainian family. They had been living there for several years. I liked the woman because she was cheerful, intelligent and sexy. We often talked in the yard of the house. However, Eva didn't like her. First of all, she didn't like Ukrainians and Ukrainian women in particular. Secondly, she saw how I looked at her. Both women were thick with big tits.
It was in the summer on a warm weekend day. Nadia was doing laundry and Eva was working in the garden. Because it was warm, both women wore lace panties and bras that showed off a lot. 46-year-old Eva was wearing a white bra and panties, and 50-year-old Nadia was wearing a black underwear set.
Eva was angry that I was talking to Nadia and I knew she would be angry and argue with me.
- You could stop walking around almost naked in front of my husband and bother him! - - Eva couldn't stand it
- Are you afraid I'll take it away from you? - Nadia replied cheekily.
- You? You are 50 years old.
- I'm older than you but more shapely and sexy. You noticed how your husband looks at me. He misses it.
- Haha... What can you give him in sex?
- More than you fat ass!

Eva aimed the garden hose at Nadia and a strong jet of water hit Nadia's face. This was too much for Nadia. She grabbed a garden tool and lunged at Eva. I got scared and ran towards them. But when Nadia swung the long handle of the tool, Eva closed the distance and grabbed Nadia's hand and handle. They both started struggling. Ewa wanted to take the tool away from Nadia

The women started kicking themselves in the shins and constantly pulling on the dangerous tool. shaft. I grabbed the handle and took away their this.
- Hey girls, girls!
But they immediately grabbed each other's hair and started pulling, walking in all directions and swearing. Their breasts jiggled in their bras, and rolls of fat appeared on their bellies as they bent down to pull their hair. I decided to let them finish the matter.
Ewa dug her nails into Nadia's cheek, squeezed her hand and ran her hand across it, leaving red marks.
- Aaagh! Suka! - Nadia cursed in Russian.
Then she kicked Ewa and pulled her hair hard with both hands. However, Eva managed to tear off Nadia's bra strap and expose her breasts. However, she lost her grip on her hair, causing Nadia to knock her onto the grass.
Eva fell on her back and Nadia was on top of her, being dragged by her hair. Nadia quickly mounted Eva, holding her by the hair. Eva grabbed Nadia's nipple and started pinching it, twisting and stretching it, hurting it.
- Aaah! Suka bliadi! - Nadia shouted, hitting Eva's head on the ground, letting go of her hair with one hand and giving her a few slaps in the face. Eva grabbed Nadia's hair tightly with both hands and tried to pull it off. Eva lifted her ass and pulled Nadia aside and rolled on top of her.
Eva grabbed Nadia's hair tightly with both hands and tried to pull it off. Eva lifted her ass and pulled Nadia aside and rolled on top of her. Both women were holding each other's hair. Nadia kicked and twisted, trying to throw Eva off.
Ewa pulled her hair and started slapping her vigorously in the face, then grabbed her by the neck and started choking her. However, Nadia pulled her off by her hair and started to stand up. Both women jumped up, but Nadia was faster and rolled Eva onto her back. Eva wrapped her legs around her waist, tightening the scissors and pulling her hair. However, Nadia started swinging her hands like hammers, hitting Eva's face every now and then.
Blood appeared on Eva's face, she opened the scissors.
- Don't let go of her hair, Eva! Pull her down, don't let her sit on you! - I screamed.
- Pull her down! All right! - I screamed.
I saw a man running up. It was Mykola, Nadia's husband.
- Let them fight! Let them finish things so they can stop arguing verbally and complaining at home. Well, let's see who will win. - I smiled.
We looked at the women.
They both lay on their sides, kicking each other, pulling their hair and pinching their tits.
Bra straps were torn and bra belts and cups were hanging on their stomachs.
"Pinch her nipples Nadia! " Mykola shouted.
"Pull out her hair, Eva" I shouted .
Eva managed to mount Nadia. Both women already had their tits scratched.
- Hit her Hit her! - I screamed.
Eva let go of Nadia's hair with one hand and started punching clumsily with her clenched fist.
Nadia started screaming and swearing.
You give!? - Eva asked.
No, bitch! - Nadia screamed, kicking and twisting, pulling Eva's hair.
Eva pulled Nadia's hair hard, hit her head on the ground several times, and started hitting her again.
-Aaah! I give up, I give up! - Nadia shouted.
I pulled Eva away. We separated the two women.

Phew... I finally managed to find time and write something. What do you think about it?
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.